PDA

View Full Version : Guys, guys, looky, looky!

boondoggle
12-13-2007, 09:50 PM
Alright, someone better not have posted this. I'll feel like a douche. BUT on Glenn Beck's website he's allowing people to email him questions for Ron Paul! Mwa hahaha! Huzzah!

THAT and he posted this video on Youtube . . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hPKChWbbZY

What do you guys think? Is this news to you? This was more about the emails and youtube video, less on the "real" news.

steph3n
12-13-2007, 09:51 PM
they have ads on HNN for it already

xexkxex
12-13-2007, 09:53 PM
Get ready to feel like a douche ...:D No worries though...just use the search...less threads to thumb through...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=53260

FrankRep
12-13-2007, 09:55 PM
Who's Glenn Beck?

trey4sports
12-13-2007, 09:57 PM
this is great, with a full hour Dr. Paul is unstoppable. this topped with the coverage from the tea party with have the neocons spinning...

boondoggle
12-13-2007, 09:59 PM
Who's Glenn Beck?

Glenn Beck would be the individual on CNN who proposed that Ron Paul come onto his TV show for an hour and then his radio show for another hour. And, today we're finding out Ron Paul accepted the idea and he's going to have a nice long primetime interview on CNN (7:00 est. time).

This post was more about the follow-up youtube video he made and his request for supporters to send in questions . . .

ionlyknowy
12-13-2007, 09:59 PM
RP on Glen Beck this Tuesday 7-9Eastern

mathamagician
12-13-2007, 10:00 PM
I think we should all send something to this effect because I really think Paul needs to start saying stuff like this:

"Are Republicans willing sacrifice every single important domestic issue including abortion, illegal immigration, fiscal responsibility, and lower government taxes and spending all to support an expensive unjustified war? Are republicans so in favor of staying in Iraq indefinitely that they are willing to compromise every single other value they have? Because that's what they are doing when they ignore Ron Paul."

shepburn
12-13-2007, 10:04 PM
Hate him or not, Beck deserves much respect for keeping his word and more. 1 hour in primetime is worth Millons of (our) Dollars.

Revolution9
12-13-2007, 10:21 PM
Who's Glenn Beck?

Seriously..

Randy

rasheedwallace
12-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Hate him or not, Beck deserves much respect for keeping his word and more. 1 hour in primetime is worth Millons of (our) Dollars.

i agree, i actually don't dislike glenn all that much.

hes been on top of the NAU and other things important to me.

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 10:25 PM
This is another reason why we should raise ten million dollars on the Tea Party.

TO SHUT UP GLEN BECK!!!!!

If we raise ten million dollars Glen Beck will be forced to take Ron Paul more seriously.

Triton
12-13-2007, 10:25 PM
Who's Glenn Beck?I'll tell you after the interview. :D

FrankRep
12-13-2007, 10:29 PM
This will be truly awesome. I've been waiting for this forever it seems like. While Beck was in Columbus on the book tour we, the Ron Paul supporters, were handing out information to the people getting their book signed. Many were open to Ron Paul. This interview should allow us to reach many more people open to our message. Exciting.

michaelwise
12-13-2007, 10:29 PM
If Glen knows whats good for him, he will treat the good doctor with the utmost respect. He wouldn't want the wrath of the entire Ron Paul grassroots movement breathing down his neck from then to eternity.

LJHudd
12-13-2007, 10:35 PM
He is going to ask "honest" questions according to that video.

Wow? Really? Has everyone else been asking Dr. Paul dishonest questions all this time? LOL!
Is that why he can't answer 'honestly' in Beck's opinion. This guy is such a toad. I'm expecting this interview to be a real pain in the neck.

I know Dr. Paul can hold his own - but Beck is seriously going to be annoying, I just know it.

FrankRep
12-13-2007, 10:40 PM
He is going to ask "honest" questions according to that video.

Wow? Really? Has everyone else been asking Dr. Paul dishonest questions all this time? LOL!
Is that why he can't answer 'honestly' in Beck's opinion. This guy is such a toad. I'm expecting this interview to be a real pain in the neck.

I know Dr. Paul can hold his own - but Beck is seriously going to be annoying, I just know it.

Others have been asking questions like would he consider running third party or who would he endorse when he drops out, etc.

Beck said himself that he agrees with much of what Ron Paul says except on the War. Glenn Beck isn't our enemy, but he may be trying to stir the pot to get publicity by pushing our buttons.

logolepsy
12-13-2007, 11:21 PM
Glenn Beck isn't our enemy, but he may be trying to stir the pot to get publicity by pushing our buttons.

I'm going out on a limb to say "I agree". I've watched Beck's TV show, and when he's 1-on-1 with someone, he's considerably more "civilized". We shall see...

mrchubbs
12-13-2007, 11:35 PM
I think this interview will be fair and good.

I like Glenn Beck. He takes politics and tries to make it entertaining, sometimes he fails, and sometimes he nails it. I disagree with him on the war and foreign policy, but I agree with him on almost everything else.

I said it before, but I feel like we are matchmakers here. Sure Beck resorts to childish antics (like his playing Kermit the frog singing interspersed with Alan Keyes speaking today), but that's what he gets paid to do.

Selling him on Ron Paul's foreign policy will be difficult, perhaps impossible, but on other issues they are on the same page. Beck has a question he asks ALL candidates he has on his show that will probably give Ron Paul some pause...

and that question is related to foreign policy and will basically go like this:

"Congressman, I ask this to all the candidates because it is important to me... and I think I already know your answer but... I need to know if you would be willing to shoot our islamic jihadist enemies in the head for threatening America?"

How should Ron Paul answer?

I think he should say he would go after those that attack us and bring up the Letters of Marque and Reprisal idea, and MAKE SURE he says that he proposed the idea "officially" twice, once after 9/11 and once earlier this year. Also, to treat the threat as a criminal threat and not a threat from any set of countries.

beobeli
12-13-2007, 11:47 PM

He's given this opportunity to other candidates too. Most recently Huckabee. Don't worry, it's not "charity". He wants our "eyeballs" and ratings. We'll give Beck this last chance.

Goldwater Conservative
12-14-2007, 12:53 AM
As long as he doesn't ask Paul if he has some time and a camera, this should go down well. Beck is a pushover and Dr. Paul is always extremely cordial, so I can't see many sparks flying. Notice how his interview of Buchanan went.