PDA

View Full Version : Beat this!

ionlyknowy
12-13-2007, 09:49 PM
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/5806/rpdoges2.th.jpg (http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rpdoges2.jpg)

I blacked out my wifes name and our address.

xexkxex
12-13-2007, 09:50 PM
Very nice! :D

....poor little Ron Paul....got his balls lopped off!...LOL

1913_to_2008
12-13-2007, 09:50 PM
good one. What did they say at the vet?

TheConstitutionLives
12-13-2007, 09:53 PM
That made me laugh really hard. hahaha

nullvalu
12-13-2007, 10:02 PM
awww... ;)

had i been involved about a year ago, we may have had a daughter named "Ronette".. ;)

rollingpig
12-13-2007, 10:05 PM
did they ask you about why ron paul?

ionlyknowy
12-13-2007, 10:14 PM
no they laughed.... they said "so this is Ron Paul"

mathamagician
12-13-2007, 10:23 PM
whew! good thing the real one still has his cahonies!

skeet
12-13-2007, 10:38 PM
That is very cool! Too bad my chihuahuas already have names, Pedro, Chico, and Geraldo

AdamT
12-13-2007, 10:41 PM
LOL. Too good.

V4Vendetta
12-13-2007, 10:46 PM
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/5806/rpdoges2.th.jpg (http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rpdoges2.jpg)

I blacked out my wifes name and our address.

Registering your Dog with the STATE is Disgusting..... And then you are polluting his body with Vaccines?

Man, you have a thing or 2 to learn

ionlyknowy
12-13-2007, 10:48 PM
Yeah, we got him about a month ago, and the first name we had for him was lawsuit because he likes to bite people and i'm in law school... but we finally decided that it would be Ron Paul, and Dr. Paul for short :D

ionlyknowy
12-13-2007, 10:50 PM
Registering your Dog with the STATE is Disgusting..... And then you are polluting his body with Vaccines?

Man, you have a thing or 2 to learn

Ok Debbie Downer,

Where on the form does it say he is registered with the state?

And did you know, that if you want to take a dog to the groomer, they must have proof that they have had their vaccinations? :rolleyes:

V4Vendetta
12-13-2007, 10:54 PM
Where on the form does it say he is registered with the state?

And did you know, that if you want to take a dog to the groomer, they must have proof that they have had their vaccinations? :rolleyes:

true.... I just realized that you didn't register your dog with the state, sorry.... I guess that is just some kind of birth Certificate.

But the vaccines are VERY Harmful.... If Groomers want proof of Vaccines..... then buy some clippers.... or find someone who will do it.

I Doubt God wanted ANY of his creation to have MAN MADE crap in their bloodstream.

honkywill
12-13-2007, 10:55 PM
Having your dog GROOMED is Disgusting....

ionlyknowy
12-13-2007, 10:58 PM
Having your dog GROOMED is Disgusting....

you should see and smell my dog then... that is disgusting.

honkywill
12-13-2007, 11:00 PM
I was keeding.

ionlyknowy
12-13-2007, 11:00 PM
true.... I just realized that you didn't register your dog with the state, sorry.... I guess that is just some kind of birth Certificate.

But the vaccines are VERY Harmful.... If Groomers want proof of Vaccines..... then buy some clippers.... or find someone who will do it.

I Doubt God wanted ANY of his creation to have MAN MADE crap in their bloodstream.

Ok Mercola, lol... it's a dog. While I care for the dog and his well being, I think that he will be fine with a vaccination if it is required. But thank you for letting me know your opinion.

This the the Vaccination receipt that I got from the vet.

We got the dog from a lady that was about to take him to the pound. He is 7 years old... we where at the pound looking at dogs, then we were about to leave, and saw this lady standing at the counter asking if she could turn her dog in....

I interrupted her and said do you mind if we just take him?

The pound said, well if you are going to do that then you have to go outside... so that is what we did... she gave him to us, we gave her a check, and we were on our way..

V4Vendetta
12-13-2007, 11:02 PM
This the the Vaccination receipt that I got from the vet.

We got the dog from a lady that was about to take him to the pound. He is 7 years old... we where at the pound looking at dogs, then we were about to leave, and saw this lady standing at the counter asking if she could turn her dog in....

I interrupted her and said do you mind if we just take him?

The pound said, well if you are going to do that then you have to go outside... so that is what we did... she gave him to us, we gave her a check, and we were on our way..

God Bless you then. But Please... next time.... skip the vaccinations.

honkywill
12-13-2007, 11:05 PM
so you don't even believe in rabies vaccinations?

mkrfctr
12-13-2007, 11:32 PM
V4Vendetta will proudly get punctured and cut with rusty nails and deal with it like a man - no tetanus shot for him

/i find the ignorance some people have to be flabbergasting

quickmike
12-13-2007, 11:37 PM
Rabies vaccinations are understandable. If you have any doubt about this, go research some videos on kids that got it from a dog bite. You will change your mind in 0 seconds flat. Most disturbing thing Ive ever seen on video.

My friend, who is a doctor showed me video of a kid with rabies in the advanced stages where you cant do anything about it and death is 100 % certain.