PDA

View Full Version : A quick chart I put together ...

OptionsTrader
12-13-2007, 09:37 PM
http://i19.tinypic.com/81yjiab.jpg

Yes, I know, not all of the Democrats are on the list. I wanted to focus on all of the Republicans, and the two "frontrunner" Democrats.

user
12-13-2007, 09:39 PM
Nice, from the topics chosen it looks like it would be best to show this to Democrats.

ronpaulyourmom
12-13-2007, 09:40 PM
rofflecopters.

n1

beobeli
12-13-2007, 09:53 PM
This is great, especially now that everybody is beginning to steal Ron Paul's talking points.

It would be good to produce a similar chart to show what each candidate's "proposal" is for fixing/addressing various issues. Could you please give it a shot?

Issues that come to mind:

War in Iraq
Foreign Policy, War on Terrorism
Government Spending
Monetary Policy (Declining $, Fed. Reserve printing unbacked money)
SS/Medicare insolvency
Immigration
Education
War on Drugs
Trade agreements (so called "free...")

This would be a great comparative chart and summary of each candidate's position. This would be an efficient, "sound-bite"-sized fact sheet that we can use to convert others (the ignorant). In addition, our video savvy friends can compile a video clip and document each of the candidate's positions, resulting in a more consumable and convincing summary.

Send me a private message and we can connect directly to hammer this chart out. If anyone else is interested (you video gurus!), let's hook up and do this quick project off-line.

Brian Bailey
12-13-2007, 09:56 PM
That's a great concept.

ButchHowdy
12-13-2007, 09:59 PM
Excellent Smithers!!

user
12-13-2007, 10:00 PM
This is great, especially now that everybody is beginning to steal Ron Paul's talking points.

It would be good to produce a similar chart to show what each candidate's "proposal" is for fixing/addressing various issues. Could you please give it a shot?

War in Iraq
Government Spending
SS/Medicare insolvency
Immigration
Education
War on Drugs

This would be a great comparative chart and summary of each candidate's position. This would be an efficient, "sound-bite"-sized fact sheet that we can use to convert others (the ignorant). In addition, our video savvy friends can compile a video clip and document each of the candidate's positions, resulting in a more consumable and convincing summary.

Send me a private message and we can connect directly to hammer this chart out. If anyone else is interested (you video gurus!), let's hook up and do this quick project off-line.
I hope no one minds but I'm starting on this now...

Think12345
12-13-2007, 10:01 PM
Where is the chart?

jj111
12-13-2007, 10:10 PM
Check out the Republican, Liberal, and Peace Movement Voterguides at:

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/36/files/

Highstreet
12-13-2007, 10:16 PM
Nice!

Chester Copperpot
12-13-2007, 10:28 PM
http://i19.tinypic.com/81yjiab.jpg

Yes, I know, not all of the Democrats are on the list. I wanted to focus on all of the Republicans, and the two "frontrunner" Democrats.

YOU NEED TO ADD JUST ONE MORE COLUMN

"WILL GO AFTER OSAMA BIN LADEN"

Ron Paul is the only one that will.

user
12-13-2007, 10:46 PM
I hope no one minds but I'm starting on this now...
I could use some help, pm me with your email if you can

Original_Intent
12-13-2007, 10:51 PM
I don't think it is accurate to say RP will "end the inflation tax". Certainly it is something that he will work to eliminate, but he can't do that without a lot of help from Congress.

Highstreet
12-13-2007, 10:51 PM
Check out the Republican, Liberal, and Peace Movement Voterguides at:

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/36/files/

Great resource!!

voiceactivated
12-13-2007, 11:22 PM
[QUOTE=beobeli;597432]This is great, especially now that everybody is beginning to steal Ron Paul's talking points.

War in Iraq
Government Spending
SS/Medicare insolvency
Immigration
Education
War on Drugs

This would be a great comparative chart and summary of each candidate's position.

Since all of the other candidates have flip-flopped on some of the issues, your comparative chart will have to show all the positions they have taken during their political careers. Illegal immigration is a perfect example.

DeafPalmdale
12-13-2007, 11:27 PM
bump