PDA

View Full Version : The iPhone will make activism more ... active!

ecliptic
07-02-2007, 11:06 PM
Ron Paul iPhone activist tools slideshow ( 12 images ) (http://img247.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img247/88/1183437393hyt.smil)

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/9430/ipaul3ek5.png

Trance Dance Master
07-03-2007, 01:52 AM
This is so cool. I know that when you hand out promos (liberty cards, fliers, ect.) there is a slim chance that those viewing the promos will go online and watch him speak. With the Iphone, you can show people his videos right there on the spot! This also gets around issues of where you can and can't promote the guy. Take malls, for example. If you go around a mall handing out promos, people might not be too interested. If you have people check out a video using the latest gadget, people will be more likely to be interested. Plus they can learn about where Ron Paul stands on any issues if you just show them a quick video of him explaining in his own words where he stands.

nayjevin
07-03-2007, 02:00 AM
"can I show you my i-phone?"

:p "please do!"

Trance Dance Master
07-03-2007, 02:05 AM
I've already started posting about Ron Paul's inclusion of the iphone on his website in the comments section of the most popular youtube videos about the iphone.

It's easy to do. Just do a youtube search for iphone, sort by view count, and post comments about how presidential candidate Ron Paul has already included iphone in his official website and how the iphone is changing the electoral process.

nayjevin
07-03-2007, 02:45 AM
I've already started posting about Ron Paul's inclusion of the iphone on his website in the comments section of the most popular youtube videos about the iphone.

It's easy to do. Just do a youtube search for iphone, sort by view count, and post comments about how presidential candidate Ron Paul has already included iphone in his official website and how the iphone is changing the electoral process.

I'll get started googling "apple i-phone blogs comments"