PDA

View Full Version : Obama Spied on Other Republicans and Democrats As Well

Brian4Liberty
05-08-2019, 07:33 PM
Obama Spied on Other Republicans and Democrats As Well (http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2019/may/08/obama-spied-on-other-republicans-and-democrats-as-well/)
written by larry c. johnson - wednesday may 8, 2019

Do not focus on July 2016 as the so-called start of the counter intelligence investigation of Donald Trump. That is a lie. We know, thanks to the work of Judicial Watch, that the FBI had signed up Christopher Steele as a Confidential Human Source (aka CHS) by February of 2016. It is incumbent on Attorney General Barr to examine the contact reports filed by Steele's FBI handler (those reports are known as FD-1023s).
The CIA, with the knowledge of the Director of National Intelligence, worked with British counterparts starting in the summer of 2015. John Brennan was probably hoping that his proactive steps to help the Hillary Clinton campaign would ensure him taking over as DNI in the new Clinton Administration. Regardless of motives, the CIA enlisted the British intelligence community to start gathering intelligence on most major Republican candidates and on Bernie Sanders. This initial phase of intelligence gathering goes beyond opposition research. The information being gathered identified the key personnel in each campaign and identified the people outside the United States receiving their calls, texts and emails. This information was turned into intelligence reports that then were passed back to the United States intel community as "liaison reporting." This was not put into normal classified channels. This intelligence was put into a SAP, i.e. a Special Access Program.

One person who needs to be called on the carpet and asked some hard questions is current CIA Director Gina Haspel. She was CIA Chief of Station in London at the time and was a regular attendee at the meeting of the Brit's Joint Intelligence Committee aka the JIC. I suppose it is possible she was cut out of the process, but I believe that is unlikely.
By December of 2015, the Hillary Campaign decided to use the Russian angle on Donald Trump. Thanks to Wikileaks we have Campaign Manager John Podesta's email exchange in December 2015 with Democratic operative Brent Budowsky:

“That's good, sooner it's clarified the better, and the stronger the better,” Budowski replies, later adding: “Best approach is to slaughter Donald for his bromance with Putin, but not go too far betting on Putin re Syria.”
The program to slaughter Donald Trump using Russia as the hatchet was already underway.

This was more than opposition research. This was the weaponization of law enforcement and intelligence assets to attack political opponents.
Much remains to be uncovered in this plot. But this much is certain--there is an extensive documentary record, including TOP SECRET intelligence reports (SIGINT and HUMINT) and emails and phone calls that will show there was a concerted covert action operation mounted against Donald Trump and his campaign. Those documents will tell the story. This cannot be allowed to happen again.
More: http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2019/may/08/obama-spied-on-other-republicans-and-democrats-as-well/

Working Poor
05-08-2019, 08:07 PM
I would not doubt for one second that Hillary and Obama plotted against Ron Paul. I could feel them both all over the racism remarks made by the media about him. He could have won you know....

Brian4Liberty
05-08-2019, 08:42 PM
I would not doubt for one second that Hillary and Obama plotted against Ron Paul. I could feel them both all over the racism remarks made by the media about him. He could have won you know....

Based upon this article, they most likely did “gather intelligence” on the Rand Paul campaign. If you recall, Rand was considered a front runner and one of the greatest threats early on.

Did they wiretap Rand or any staffers or volunteers? Did they compromise anyone? Did they have a spy infiltrate his campaign?

TheCount
05-08-2019, 08:44 PM
Sounds legit.

Swordsmyth
05-08-2019, 08:52 PM
Sounds legit.
Now that our local deepstate spokesman has officially denied it we can be sure it is true.

Brian4Liberty
05-08-2019, 08:56 PM

And how many people related to the Ron and Rand campaigns have been investigated and prosecuted? Kind of interesting how out of all of the many candidates and campaigns, so much government prosecutorial power was aimed at them. Almost sounds like political intelligence gathering initiated at the highest levels was eventually used to persue actual investigations and prosecutions.

Swordsmyth
05-08-2019, 08:59 PM
And how many people related to the Ron and Rand campaigns have been investigated and prosecuted? Kind of interesting how out of all of the many candidates and campaigns, so much government prosecutorial power was aimed at them. Almost sounds like political intelligence gathering initiated at the highest levels was eventually used to persue actual investigations and prosecutions.
And then there is the possibility that some people were infiltrated or turned to sabotage the campaign.

We should have won Iowa in 2012 and instead we did worse than 2008.

Swordsmyth
05-08-2019, 08:59 PM
Obama Campaign Hired Fusion GPS to Investigate Romney (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?534296-Obama-Campaign-Hired-Fusion-GPS-to-Investigate-Romney)

Anti Globalist
05-08-2019, 09:01 PM
All modern day presidents have methods of spying whether it be on the people or their opposition.

Schifference
05-09-2019, 04:39 AM
Trump and his administration should openly announce and pretend to execute the same strategies and tactics Obama's administration used and see how the people feel about it.

nikcers
05-09-2019, 07:51 AM
I feel like the democrats are a terrrorist organization. The last election there was a whistleblower in the DNC that was shot dead for leaking out information. They punished Trump for the last three years for not losing agianst the democrats. The democrats are like that chimp that ripped off a persons face and junk because they gave a different chimp a cake. They attacked Rand Paul because he tried to get rid of Obamacare and pass real healthcare reform that will stop letting the medical industrial complex fix prices. They are going after people online on social media and in real life and ruining their lives.

nobody's_hero
05-09-2019, 08:05 AM
I feel like the democrats are a terrrorist organization. The last election there was a whistleblower in the DNC that was shot dead for leaking out information. They punished Trump for the last three years for not losing agianst the democrats. The democrats are like that chimp that ripped off a persons face and junk because they gave a different chimp a cake. They attacked Rand Paul because he tried to get rid of Obamacare and pass real healthcare reform that will stop letting the medical industrial complex fix prices. They are going after people online on social media and in real life and ruining their lives.

Yep. I'd describe it more like a banana republic with secret police used to suppress political opposition. Except it ain't a secret, and no one cares.

oyarde
05-09-2019, 09:16 AM

Yes , that would have been the purpose .

oyarde
05-09-2019, 09:19 AM

They are clearly an evil , vile and violent enemy . Until people accept it and view them as such I look for no changes .

Danke
05-09-2019, 09:32 AM

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

timosman
05-09-2019, 09:42 AM
I feel like the democrats are a terrrorist organization.

More lke mobsters. :cool:

nikcers
05-09-2019, 09:50 AM
More lke mobsters. :cool:

as much as that word has been abused I believe this is the best definition of what they do.

noun

a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Valli6
05-09-2019, 10:27 AM
AB! SO! LUTELY! :mad:

Investigations will not be complete until the public knows about the interference that took place during the 2012 campaign and 2008.

I think that Rand’s awareness of, and Trump’s full realization of - long-term campaign interference and media manipulation - is the biggest factor in the alliance we’ve seen between the two men.

Trump has access to so much info as president, and before that, he had campaign know-it-all Roger Stone as an advisor. He’s probably well aware of the depth to which Ron Paul was wronged in 2012. Considering what they did to his father, this is one very rare instance where Trump can rest assured that Rand is an ally who is not going to turn around one day and stab him in the back!

Before we can move the country towards honest governing, the criminals must be exposed and punished. Trump’s got the attitude, the bravado, the confidence to pull this off, while Rand Paul has an intricate knowledge of history, how our government is supposed to work, and how it’s been abused.

Schifference
05-09-2019, 10:43 AM

If they did, IMO, they did him a favor. Ron would probably be dead now from the anguish.

Valli6
05-09-2019, 10:45 AM
Two years ago! They probably already know the answers, wouldn't you think?

from The Hill By JORDAIN CARNEY - 05/08/17
https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/332418-rand-paul-asks-intelligence-committee-for-surveillance-details
(the link to the original Circa story cited in this article no longer works. Circa made a major change to how their site works about 3 weeks ago. Original home address no longer goes to Circa, but to something called "stirr.com". There's been no explanation which I'm aware of.)

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) wants the Intelligence Committee to disclose whether he or any other members of Congress were surveilled under the Obama administration or by the intelligence community.

Paul sent a letter to Sens. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) and Mark Warner (D-Va.) pointing to an article from the website Circa alleging that the Obama administration circulated intelligence reports last year that included unredacted names of Americans, including members of Congress.

"I reiterate my previous requests that your committee promptly investigate whether my name or the names of other members of Congress, or individuals from our staffs or campaigns, were included in queries or searches of databases of the intelligence community, or if their identities were unmasked in any intelligence reports or products," Paul wrote in a letter released publicly Monday.

He added that he also wants a "clear answer on whether your committee received a Gates notice related to me or to members of my staff," referring to the notification Congress receives if a lawmaker's name is revealed in an intelligence report.

The letter to Burr and Warner, who oversee the Senate's Intelligence Committee, comes after Paul tweeted late last week that he had asked the White House and the Intelligence committees for details on whether the Obama administration spied on him.

"I have formally requested from the WH and the Intel Committees info on whether I was surveilled by Obama admin and or the Intel community!" Paul tweeted Friday.

Paul also publicly released an April letter to Trump, which references the same report from Circa, shortly after his tweet.

"An anonymous source recently alleged to me that my name, as well as the names of other members of Congress, were unmasked, queried or both in intelligence reports or intercepts during the previous administration," Paul wrote in the letter to Trump, dated April 10...

more: https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/332418-rand-paul-asks-intelligence-committee-for-surveillance-details

Schifference
05-09-2019, 10:53 AM
Indict Obama!

Brian4Liberty
05-09-2019, 11:45 AM

https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/332418-rand-paul-asks-intelligence-committee-for-surveillance-details
(the link to the original Circa story sited in this article no longer works. Circa made a major change to how their site works about 3 weeks ago. Original home address no longer goes to Circa, but to something called "stirr.com". There's been no explanation which I'm aware of.)

Great point! Forgot about that.

enhanced_deficit
05-09-2019, 02:01 PM

EM.

They attacked Ron Paul too.

Guiliani wrong on facts -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD7dnFDdwu0

Dems - Party of big gummit (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?534111-Dems-Party-of-big-gummit-GOP-Party-of-small-minds&)

timosman
05-09-2019, 02:12 PM

(the link to the original Circa story cited in this article no longer works. Circa made a major change to how their site works about 3 weeks ago. Original home address no longer goes to Circa, but to something called "stirr.com". There's been no explanation which I'm aware of.)

Here is a link on RPF - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?510331-Rand-Paul-wants-to-know-if-he-was-spied-on-too

A copy of the linked Circa story on ZH - https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-08/rand-paul-obama-spied-me-using-nsa-intercepts

Swordsmyth
05-09-2019, 02:29 PM
You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

Covered.

Working Poor
05-09-2019, 05:30 PM
Based upon this article, they most likely did “gather intelligence” on the Rand Paul campaign. If you recall, Rand was considered a front runner and one of the greatest threats early on.

Did they wiretap Rand or any staffers or volunteers? Did they compromise anyone? Did they have a spy infiltrate his campaign? I feel like Rand gave up too soon. Who knows if he was being blackmailed or something I hope not but, it may be a possibility.

timosman
05-09-2019, 06:10 PM
I feel like Rand gave up too soon. Who knows if he was being blackmailed or something I hope not but, it may be a possibility.

He might have found his campaign, esp. the social media team, has been infiltrated by the intelligence apparatus and there was no way he could win. :tears:

Swordsmyth
05-09-2019, 06:19 PM
He might have found his campaign, esp. the social media team, has been infiltrated by the intelligence apparatus and there was no way he could win. :tears:

And then there is the possibility that some people were infiltrated or turned to sabotage the campaign.

We should have won Iowa in 2012 and instead we did worse than 2008.

phill4paul
05-09-2019, 06:34 PM

Did they wiretap Rand or any staffers or volunteers? Did they compromise anyone? Did they have a spy infiltrate his campaign?

I'm sure they did.

phill4paul
05-09-2019, 06:37 PM
Sounds legit.

Do you ever get tired of being a dumbass?

Schifference
05-09-2019, 06:42 PM
If I were Rand I would not want to be POTUS. Screw that. Look what happens. Nothing you do is right. Fuch that.

Look at Trey Gowdy. Why did he get out? Guy very sharp and well spoken. Great presentation. Probably great lawyer. Works for law firm. Contributor at Fox. Makes more money than he would ever make in Congress and doesn't have to deal with all that bullchit.

Swordsmyth
05-09-2019, 06:48 PM
If I were Rand I would not want to be POTUS. Screw that. Look what happens. Nothing you do is right. Fuch that.

Look at Trey Gowdy. Why did he get out? Guy very sharp and well spoken. Great presentation. Probably great lawyer. Works for law firm. Contributor at Fox. Makes more money than he would ever make in Congress and doesn't have to deal with all that bullchit.
Only a genuine self-sacrificial desire to help one's countrymen and one's descendants could possibly motivate any good man to run in this day and age.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F600x315%2Fd0%2Fad%2Fb1%2Fd0adb144 3aeded0625fa512c62cbbf3c.jpg&f=1

Schifference
05-09-2019, 06:53 PM
Only a genuine self-sacrificial desire to help one's countrymen and one's descendants could possibly motivate any good man to run in this day and age.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F600x315%2Fd0%2Fad%2Fb1%2Fd0adb144 3aeded0625fa512c62cbbf3c.jpg&f=1

Agreed!

phill4paul
05-09-2019, 07:08 PM

+rep.