PDA

View Full Version : NYTimes smear/hit piece

MsDoodahs
07-02-2007, 11:05 PM
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/07/02/lighter-campaign-schedules/

:mad:

A few comments from some Paul supporters.

MozoVote
07-02-2007, 11:08 PM
What a dumbass. It's July. This is the time of year that prez candidates how up at FFA meetings and fish frys.

Phil M
07-02-2007, 11:32 PM
What bugs me is that they only mention Gravel, Kucinich, and Paul, as if the other second tier candidates are so busy. A quick check at Jim Gilmore's website shows that the most exciting thing happening to him is eye surgery.

LizF
07-03-2007, 05:14 AM
Lazy (or willfully untrue) journalism, I say! :mad:

Kuldebar
07-03-2007, 05:23 AM
What a slime piece!

I left a comment...grrr.

A check of schedules shows that all seems quiet on the campaign front for a set of candidates: Dennis Kucinich, Mike Gravel and Ron Paul. These three contenders faithfully appear alongside their rivals whenever a presidential debate or forum takes place. But they appear to be devoting fair less time to solo campaigning, a costly endeavor that, unlike a debate, doesn’t guarantee free air time on national television.

A**hole lazy writer...is it that hard to Google up some actual facts or at least make it appear that one did so? Of course, it would be entirely out of the question to maybe read what's on the candidate's schedule on the official campaign website...