PDA

View Full Version : Facebook bans Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos, Laura Loomer, Louis Farrakhan, as 'dangerous'

AngryCanadian
05-02-2019, 02:04 PM
Facebook bans Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos, Laura Loomer, Louis Farrakhan, as 'dangerous' (https://boingboing.net/2019/05/02/dangerdanger.html)
Banned for speaking the truth!
https://i2.wp.com/media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/D5lR7XNW4AILLTl.jpg?w=1199&ssl=1

Facebook today removed Louis Farrakhan, Alex Jones, Paul Nehlen, Milo Yiannopoulos, Paul Joseph Watson, Laura Loomer, and Infowars from Facebook and Instagram, saying their accounts violated its policies against dangerous individuals and organizations. They will be prohibited from creating new accounts, although Facebook and Instagram users will continue to be able to create posts praising them and their viewpoints, the company said.

“We’ve always banned individuals or organizations that promote or engage in violence and hate, regardless of ideology,” the company said in a statement. “The process for evaluating potential violators is extensive and it is what led us to our decision to remove these accounts today.”

FB said Jones and the rest violated its policy under "Dangerous Individuals and Organizations." It covers Terrorist activity, Organized hate, Mass or serial murder, Human trafficking, and Organized violence or criminal activity. "Organized hate" seems like the relevant section. pic.twitter.com/JllelEsajs

Leftist accounts cheer on the censorship again.

Let's not be too fast to give credit to Zuckerberg...he has a LONG way to go

Anti Federalist
05-02-2019, 02:07 PM
Told ya so, ten years ago...we told you what was going to happen.

Fuck a bunch of FedBook.

AngryCanadian
05-02-2019, 02:12 PM
Told ya so, ten years ago...we told you what was going to happen.

$#@! a bunch of FedBook.

I will be on Gab and minds soon enough. Also since when is Paul Watson an extremist? Paul Waston has being doing nothing but posting truth videos on what has being happening in none of his postings did i see anything related to far right extremism.

Laura Loomer was about to post about her reporting from South Africa and what has being happening in SA. It seems to me these elitists are very afraid of the truths being posted.

Sandy hook is being used as an excuse for their bans.

juleswin
05-02-2019, 02:15 PM
Even Trump wouldn't let infowars reporters inside the press room.

AngryCanadian
05-02-2019, 02:18 PM
Even Trump wouldn't let infowars reporters inside the press room.

But Fake News like CNN, MSNBC were allowed?

juleswin
05-02-2019, 02:28 PM
But Fake News like CNN, MSNBC were allowed?

Donald Trump used infowar to bolster his anti establishment bonafides and once in office forget they ever existed. Btw, infowars and all those establishment sites are fake news sites. They exist to keep us ignoring TPTB while continuing the fighting amongst each other.

Anti Globalist
05-02-2019, 02:57 PM
I don't particularly care about any of those people, but Fedbook is way more dangerous than those people will ever be.

AngryCanadian
05-02-2019, 03:01 PM
Fedbook is way more dangerous than those people will ever be.

Yup even my freinds from college are using it less these days. Minds.com is much better.

ATruepatriot
05-02-2019, 03:27 PM
They did me too. lol

AngryCanadian
05-02-2019, 03:47 PM
They did me too. lol

What how and why? lol

ATruepatriot
05-02-2019, 04:22 PM
What how and why? lol

They banned my account which was a registered domain account because they didn't like what I was sharing as a sole owner operator. lol

Twitter did too.

AngryCanadian
05-02-2019, 04:26 PM
They banned my account which was a registered domain account because they didn't like what I was sharing as a sole owner operator. lol

Twitter did too.

This is why i don't use Facebook for politics anymore just for my art stuff lol.

ATruepatriot
05-02-2019, 04:30 PM
This is why i don't use Facebook for politics anymore just for my art stuff lol.

But it should not be that way... :) Like in my case... Mine was a paid commercial account not a personal free account.

Stratovarious
05-02-2019, 04:39 PM
They did me too. lol

Youtube did it to me.

Stratovarious
05-02-2019, 04:40 PM
What how and why? lol

They ban anyone that doesn't go along with PC , Globalism, and Social Engineering.

nikcers
05-02-2019, 04:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mENelNFJFXo

Stratovarious
05-02-2019, 04:41 PM
AJ warned of Fakebook's plans about 12 or so years ago, I shut it and twitter down back at
that time.

ATruepatriot
05-02-2019, 04:50 PM
Youtube did it to me.

I never did youtube, Went and got my own server hosting instead. :) For $98 a year I have an unlimited "commercial" domain email server and unlimited subdomains under two domains of my own. Why? They all fall under commercial laws and codes. They have to find me and physically serve me with proof of a crime and a warrant to access ANY OF IT. :)

juleswin
05-02-2019, 05:06 PM
AJ screaming outside the WH trying to get DJT to listen to him. I remember the days Trump told him that he would not forget him when he gets to the WH, what a good, loyal friend that man is :rolleyes:.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89uC8ktuIrY

Danke
05-02-2019, 05:18 PM
AJ screaming outside the WH trying to get DJT to listen to him. I remember the days Trump told him that he would not forget him when he gets to the WH, what a good, loyal friend that man is :rolleyes:.

Looks like he has been buying food with all the money I have sent him.

nikcers
05-02-2019, 05:21 PM

This is the most patriotic thing I have seen since Rand filabustered the people who created the russiagate hoax.

juleswin
05-02-2019, 05:26 PM
Looks like he has been buying food with all the money I have sent him.

I took his male vitality pill and I think it added a few more inches to my dick. I need to go stock up some more of that miracle pill. The only problem is now my gf says I give her stomach ache when we go for some good ole surf and turf ;)

juleswin
05-02-2019, 05:27 PM
This is the most patriotic thing I have seen since Rand filabustered the people who created the russiagate hoax.

When I first read your post and I thought u said pathetic instead of patriotic. Either way, I still don't get it :confused:

nikcers
05-02-2019, 05:28 PM
I took his male vitality pill and I think it added a few more inches to my dick. I need to go stock up some more of that miracle pill. The only problem is now my gf says I give her stomach ache when we go for some good ole surf and turf ;)

I always figured you for the kremlin pill type.

Anti Globalist
05-02-2019, 05:29 PM
Funny how these people get banned but Fedbook pages like Occupy Democrats are allowed to stay. That page in particular is straight up cancer and gets proven wrong on a daily basis and is nothing more than disinformation propaganda. Not to mention admins of that page ban anyone that disagrees with them.

nikcers
05-02-2019, 05:30 PM
When I first read your post and I thought u said pathetic instead of patriotic. Either way, I still don't get it :confused:

Everyone that is speaking out against tech censorship is being censored themselves. I don't find that as a coincidence although it just might be. Don't get me wrong AJ says some funny stuff every now and then but defending the first ammendment isn't funny its patriotic.

ThePaleoLibertarian
05-02-2019, 05:32 PM
LOL @ them throwing Farrakhan in there to make it look unbiased :tears:

Big tech is a major enemy of the dissident, and libertarians can do nothing but defend these corporate monstrosities under the guise of "property rights." It's totally okay for five corporations in San Francisco to privately own public discourse, because somehow that's a victory for libertarian principles.

juleswin
05-02-2019, 05:36 PM
Everyone that is speaking out against tech censorship is being censored themselves. I don't find that as a coincidence although it just might be. Don't get me wrong AJ says some funny stuff every now and then but defending the first ammendment isn't funny its patriotic.

True but I think you can go about doing something patriotic in a funny way. I have never cared for Alex Jones even during the time before Medina but I will be glad if this stunt makes a dent in reversing all the big tech censorship.

juleswin
05-02-2019, 05:38 PM
I always figured you for the kremlin pill type.

Kremlin pill? tell me more.

dannno
05-02-2019, 05:46 PM

No, you didn't.

There is no such thing as a Male Vitality pill at infowars store. There is also no claim, nor has there ever been that his supplements directed towards males enlarge the male member.

They are for mental clarity, focus, increased energy and libido.

Super Male Vitality is an herbal tincture, and Alpha Power comes in pill form.

You can buy both at a discount, the Total Cuck Cleanse:

https://www.infowarsstore.com/true-alpha-male-pack.html

nikcers
05-02-2019, 05:51 PM
Kremlin pill? tell me more.
it's a pill that works by the magic of the placebo effect. It wasn't a serious comment but something that interested me, supposedly some government official complained about his medical care and after that they stopped trusting their doctors and they started to put them in jail. I hope this doesn't happen here with the MSM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNF14QgjiGI

juleswin
05-02-2019, 06:02 PM
No, you didn't.

There is no such thing as a Male Vitality pill at infowars store. There is also no claim, nor has there ever been that his supplements directed towards males enlarge the male member.

Super Male Vitality is an herbal tincture, and Alpha Power comes in pill form.

You can buy both at a discount, the Total Cuck Cleanse:

https://www.infowarsstore.com/true-alpha-male-pack.html

So you now know what I did or did not take. Sorry that it did not work as good on you as it did on me but I can definitely tell u that I have a few more inches to work with now than before I took his product.

Anyway, I better stop talking about my amazing results before the boys at the FDA come and take the product down

UWDude
05-02-2019, 07:32 PM
I don't particularly care about any of those people, but Fedbook is way more dangerous than those people will ever be.

favorite to meh:
Jones, Farrakhan, Yiannopoulos, Loomer.

AngryCanadian
05-02-2019, 08:04 PM
Funny how these people get banned but Fedbook pages like Occupy Democrats are allowed to stay. That page in particular is straight up cancer and gets proven wrong on a daily basis and is nothing more than disinformation propaganda. Not to mention admins of that page ban anyone that disagrees with them.
Also on facebook not banned are the following.
-Black Nationalist pages still unbanned.
-Antifa pages
-Anti White pages.
-Islamist Radical pages.

potentially blocked pages on FB.
-Voice of Europe:Just an alternative news site for Euporean news headlines not covered by MSM.
-Greek's far right groups.

DamianTV
05-03-2019, 12:11 AM
Guilt By Associaton

But guilty of what exactly? Forget what the crime is, look at who the Jury is. Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Apple, Microsoft, etc. Tech fucking giants. Now it is a CRIME to utter even the mere NAME of Alex Jones or Paul Joseph Watson. Hell even if you made posts about hating either one of them, that shit will get you banned just as quick.

DEPERSON / DEPLATFORM

They are just the Canary in the Coalmines. What happens when it isnt Alex Jones any more, but your best friend in high school who you are deplatformed and depersoned over merely mentioning? What if its your name that gets your friends banned? So to even get put on the NO FLY list all you have to do is say that you have some questions over the official narrative! That is Cold War Censorship. Soon, it will not just be enough to deplatform a person, but will result in flat out JAIL TIME or worse. Yes, China executes its political dissidents. Imagine Chinas Social Credit Score, but on fucking crack. Brave New 1984 is on fire, at a cozy temperature of 451 degrees Fahrenheit, and it is right here, right now. They are not content to steal everything from you, and wont be until they have absolute authority to tell you what to think. Do not dare ye question your Technocrat Overlords for they will end your life, and yes, being banned on the internet is as much of a form of Homicide as pulling a trigger. Effectively is no different than Mark Of The Beast level shit. They turn off your chip, and you are unable to buy, pay bills, travel, communicate, get a job, express your dissent in an organized and peaceful manner, and your entire society turns their backs on you so much so that you will end up starving to death, because, after all, we must think of the wellbeing of the Homeless and most people simply can not afford the Food License to provide even one meal to a bum. You will soon be the bum, and your friends will also have their chips shut off if they merely mention your name. Its a big fat giant fucking SCARLETT A branding you forever as a Witch / Heretic / Hypocrite / Conspiracy Theorist / etc <insert favorite label of the month here> and it will be the end of you.

THOUGHT POLICE = ABSOLUTE BEHAVIORAL CONTROL = MASS MURDER = TOTAL TYRANNY

Chinas Social Credit Score at least is known to their own citizens. Ours are not. There is no Court of Law, no Appeals, no Elected Representation, simply the Will of the Technocrats. Chinas Social Credit Score tells you they will knock your score down if you associate with "bad people" and they get to define "bad".

Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies, and being charged with the crime of Treason can very well end your life.

Its here. Now. The Free Internet as we once knew it is DEAD, as well as the 1st Amendment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMqlfwV4BA8

It is far more important that you protect the Right of the person to express the opinion that you disagree with than to only allow certain opinions. The popular thing to say will never need the protections afforded by the 1st Amendment. It is always the unpopular thing that the 1st Amendment was written for.

Protect / Close our Border arguments will make you a CRIMINAL
Protect Children makes you a CRIMINAL
Calling for prosecution for Hillary Clintons Email / Election Tampering will make you a CRIMINAL.

Anything that does not agree with the opinion you are supposed to have makes you a CRIMINAL.

TheCount
05-03-2019, 05:34 AM

You're really sensitive about the dick pills that you take.

dannno
05-03-2019, 09:09 AM
You're really sensitive about the dick pills that you take.

The only pills I've bought from infowars is the Carnivore Digestive Enzymes.

invisible
05-03-2019, 09:13 AM
And of course, trump wants to bring more of these people directly into the government.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?534103-Trump-Signs-Executive-Order-to-Boost-Federal-Cyber-Workforce

Brian4Liberty
05-03-2019, 09:40 AM
A sure sign of a business that is too big is when they try to eliminate half of their customers.

ATruepatriot
05-03-2019, 09:48 AM
A sure sign of a business that is too big is when they try to eliminate half of their customers.

I think they are being compensated under the table for these losses to do this very thing.

Brian4Liberty
05-03-2019, 09:51 AM
I think they are being compensated under the able for these losses to do this very thing.

Yeah. One big, generous, infinitely deep-pocketed, money printing customer.....

AngryCanadian
05-03-2019, 11:49 AM
A lot of my college friends and family had stopped using FaceCrap. I might get them to use minds.com and Skype for future contacts.

nikcers
05-03-2019, 12:08 PM
True but I think you can go about doing something patriotic in a funny way. I have never cared for Alex Jones even during the time before Medina but I will be glad if this stunt makes a dent in reversing all the big tech censorship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2odfTotg68

kona
05-03-2019, 02:04 PM
Trump needs to take Brain Force Plus, step up, and end this tyranny. Now.

Danke
05-03-2019, 02:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q2pfMxXStI

Video taken down?

enhanced_deficit
05-03-2019, 04:00 PM
Are FB and GOP-Jarvanka working as a team?

Or just coincidence that all of these folks were also banned from CPAC 2019 while Obama green jobs czar and BLM rising star Van Jones was a speaker at CPAC 2019.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/SzUve67QpLk/maxresdefault.jpg

Tucker Carlson, Ann Coulter, and Alessandra Bocci banned from CPAC 2019 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?532044-CPAC-2019-unofficial-thread&p=6760299&viewfull=1#post6760299)

nikcers
05-03-2019, 04:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HLS9Hfvnvw

Anti Federalist
05-03-2019, 06:08 PM
I think they are being compensated under the table for these losses to do this very thing.

This is Tesla and Elon Musk all over again.

Getting you used to the idea that giant tech corps will decide what is allowed to be said.

TheCount
05-03-2019, 06:28 PM
The only pills I've bought from infowars is the Carnivore Digestive Enzymes.

How will you massage cervixes without Alpha Power and Super Male Vitality?

UWDude
05-04-2019, 08:11 PM
Lifelog is a private company, and can do whatever it wants.
I mean Facebook.

Anti Federalist
05-04-2019, 08:17 PM
https://www.whatfinger.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/image044.jpg

Danke
05-06-2019, 05:15 AM
https://www.infowars.com/watch/?video=5ccf80c863c0d100122142b0