PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feels like a swamp enabler to be on the same side as neocon Bolton?

enhanced_deficit
05-02-2019, 12:30 AM
Or it makes your desire to drain the swamp even stronger at the end of MAGA's 3D game against neocons.

nikcers
05-02-2019, 12:58 AM
Or it makes your desire to drain the swamp even stronger at the end of MAGA's 3D game against neocons.

John Bolton definitely inspires me to be a better person. I like to think competition brings the best out of people. I sort of hope Trump hired him in order to keep a watchful eye on him but there is no evidence to suggest Trump did that, or that Trump wanted to sabotage the neocon policy and that he was hired so the neocons didn't outsource their war with terrorists and he could take political credit for defeating terrorists and sabotage the neocon policy at the same time. There is no evidence Trump is sabotaging the neocon foreign policy by doing a bad job but I like to believe Clinton would of been twice the neocon Trump is because that gives me an illusion of a choice.

jmdrake
05-02-2019, 05:23 AM
Ron Paul missed his calling. He tried to build bridges when the way to win the votes of the mindless masses is to build walls. What's funny is that under current law all an asylum seeker has to do is to walk up to the wall and the U.S. border patrol has to bring him/her in. So the point of the wall is what exactly? Oh yeah. Fat gubmint contracts! Five billion dollars for building a meaningless symbolic gesture. If you want to stop migrants from Central America from getting to the United States then the wall needs to be built on Mexico's southern border.

/rant

shakey1
05-02-2019, 07:27 AM
He’s a whack job.

invisible
05-02-2019, 07:31 AM
Ron Paul missed his calling. He tried to build bridges when the way to win the votes of the mindless masses is to build walls. What's funny is that under current law all an asylum seeker has to do is to walk up to the wall and the U.S. border patrol has to bring him/her in. So the point of the wall is what exactly? Oh yeah. Fat gubmint contracts! Five billion dollars for building a meaningless symbolic gesture. If you want to stop migrants from Central America from getting to the United States then the wall needs to be built on Mexico's southern border.

/rant

Don't forget that the scapegoating of immigrants also provides convenient excuses for economic conditions, as well as further expansion of the big government police state.

enhanced_deficit
05-03-2019, 08:32 AM
John Bolton definitely inspires me to be a better person. I like to think competition brings the best out of people. I sort of hope Trump hired him in order to keep a watchful eye on him but there is no evidence to suggest Trump did that, or that Trump wanted to sabotage the neocon policy and that he was hired so the neocons didn't outsource their war with terrorists and he could take political credit for defeating terrorists and sabotage the neocon policy at the same time. There is no evidence Trump is sabotaging the neocon foreign policy by doing a bad job but I like to believe Clinton would of been twice the neocon Trump is because that gives me an illusion of a choice.

EM.

He was also supposed to keep an eye on Hillary... but still no position offered to her, while likes of Jeffrey Epstein sweet deal maker Alez Acosta got a cabinet position.

nikcers
05-03-2019, 08:35 AM
EM.

He was also supposed to keep an eye on Hillary... but still no position offered to her, while likes of Jeffrey Epstein sweet deal maker Alez Acosta got a cabinet position.

I actually read something similar to that on reddit so thats why I put it lol. The idea was something like he can't have the intel agencies surveil him because he doesn't trust the deep state but your staff should have lots of "protection and oversight" which could just as well be surveillance.