PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Biden breaks up with brother Beau’s widow

timosman
05-01-2019, 09:36 AM
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hunter-biden-reportedly-breaks-up-with-brother-beaus-widow

April 30, 2019

Hunter Biden and Hallie Biden, the widow of his late brother Beau, have reportedly broken up. They started dating in 2017 after Beau Biden died from brain cancer in 2015.

Page Six reported it is unclear why the couple ended their relationship, but sources said the situation is “amicable.” Hallie Biden provided no comment when reached by Page Six.

The pair's relationship started while Hunter Biden was still married to his then-wife Kathleen. In the D.C. Court divorce filing, Kathleen Biden cited irreconcilable differences due to how he spent "extravagantly on his own interests (including drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip clubs and gifts for women with whom he has sexual relations), while leaving the family with no funds to pay legitimate bills."

Hunter Biden said in January the troubles with his personal life would not affect if his dad, former Vice President Joe Biden, decided to run for president.

"Even though my life has been played out in the media, because I am a Biden, my father never once suggested that the family’s public profile should be my priority. The priority has always been clear for my dad, as it is, now, for me: Never run from a struggle. Love people and find a way to love yourself," Biden said in a letter to Vanity Fair.

"What you fail to realize, in asking such a question, is that my father has always been proud of me — whether when I was volunteering for the Jesuits, or working as a lawyer. And he remains proud of me today. He loves me. And he loves the American people far too much to let any form of adversity stand in the way of service," he said about his affair.

Former Vice President Joe Biden, who announced last week he would seek the Democratic nomination for president, said of the relationship, "We are all lucky that Hunter and Hallie found each other as they were putting their lives together again after such sadness. They have mine and Jill’s full and complete support, and we are happy for them."