PDA

View Full Version : Militia Group Arresting Immigrants At The Border Forced To Leave

r3volution 3.0
04-29-2019, 06:40 PM
...after it was discovered that they were trespassing on private property.

SUNLAND PARK, N.M. — An armed group that has been patrolling the U.S.-Mexico border left its post in the New Mexico desert Tuesday amid pressure from law enforcement following videos that showed militia members stopping migrants who had illegally crossed into the country.

Sunland Park police and security officers with a railroad company told members of the United Constitutional Patriots on Tuesday they needed to move their trailers and equipment. Union Pacific Railroad said the group crossed its land to access the site and requested that the group not trespass onto its property.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/apr/23/united-constitutional-patriots-forced-shutter-bord/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGg_HTls8ME

Swordsmyth
04-29-2019, 06:45 PM
Imagine that, when the land owner objected to them crossing his land they complied.

The invaders should have the same decency.

Itsback
04-29-2019, 06:49 PM
Donald Trump said "H1-B visas could be the path to U.S citizenship". Armed Americans are doing the right thing to protect their land they fought wars for.

Idiots from all over the world are living in USA for 15 to 20 years. Some of the best and intelligent people are outside United States of America.

AngryCanadian
04-29-2019, 06:50 PM
they were trespassing on private property
That's ok i am pretty sure that the national gurad and local police there at the border will just let the migrants into the United States Local Police officers can be easily bribed.

What i am say is simply, don't count on your law enforcement's to arrest any migrants even if they have no passports and are potential criminals. law enforcement are afraid of a Militia because they will do the jobs that the law enforcement wont do when their bosses are told not arrest the so called migrants.

Itsback
04-29-2019, 06:52 PM
That's ok i am pretty sure that the national gurad and local police there at the border will just let the migrants into the United States Local Police officers can be easily bribed. They are a joke.

250 people from Google & IT firms moved to federal government

More than 250 people have moved from Google and related firms to the federal government or vice versa since President Barack Obama took office. The Google Transparency Project, the work of Campaign for Accountability, poured over reams of data to find 258 instances of “revolving door activity” between Google or its associated companies and the federal government, national political campaigns and Congress since 2009.

Much of that revolving door activity took place at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, where 22 former White House officials went to work for Google and 31 executives from Google and related firms went to work at the White House or were appointed to federal advisory boards by Obama. Those boards include the President’s Council on Science and Technology and the President’s Council on Jobs and Competitiveness.

Regulation watchdogs may be just as keen about the moves between Google and the Federal Communications Commission and Federal Trade Commission. Those government bodies regulate many of the programs that are at the heart of Google’s business, and there have been at least 15 moves between Google and its lobbying firms and those commissions.

The research also shows that 25 officials in national security, intelligence or the Department of Defense joined Google, and three Google executives went to work for the DOD.

https://www.watchdog.org

ATruepatriot
04-29-2019, 07:03 PM
...after it was discovered that they were trespassing on private property.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/apr/23/united-constitutional-patriots-forced-shutter-bord/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGg_HTls8ME

"Union Pacific Railroad said the group crossed it's land to access the site and requested that the group not trespass onto its property." "Crossing their land" is not "Camped on their land". There also had to have been an issue with the land where they were camped. Because I live a stones throw away from a railroad and been through it many times with them. They CANNOT deny access across their property to other lands if there is no other access except across their lands. It is constitutional access and even the railroad cannot deny this right. They might try, but it's not legal and I have already had to demonstrate this several times. If I was camped on private property and they did this just for accessing my property I would sue this crap out of them and win with no problem.

ATruepatriot
04-29-2019, 07:05 PM
Donald Trump said "H1-B visas could be the path to U.S citizenship". Armed Americans are doing the right thing to protect their land they fought wars for.

Idiots from all over the world are living in USA for 15 to 20 years. Some of the best and intelligent people are outside United States of America.

Bot post unrelated

ATruepatriot
04-29-2019, 07:06 PM
250 people from Google & IT firms moved to federal government

More than 250 people have moved from Google and related firms to the federal government or vice versa since President Barack Obama took office. The Google Transparency Project, the work of Campaign for Accountability, poured over reams of data to find 258 instances of “revolving door activity” between Google or its associated companies and the federal government, national political campaigns and Congress since 2009.

Much of that revolving door activity took place at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, where 22 former White House officials went to work for Google and 31 executives from Google and related firms went to work at the White House or were appointed to federal advisory boards by Obama. Those boards include the President’s Council on Science and Technology and the President’s Council on Jobs and Competitiveness.

Regulation watchdogs may be just as keen about the moves between Google and the Federal Communications Commission and Federal Trade Commission. Those government bodies regulate many of the programs that are at the heart of Google’s business, and there have been at least 15 moves between Google and its lobbying firms and those commissions.

The research also shows that 25 officials in national security, intelligence or the Department of Defense joined Google, and three Google executives went to work for the DOD.

https://www.watchdog.org

Bot post unrelated

Swordsmyth
04-29-2019, 07:11 PM
Bot post unrelated
If you want to bring these to the attention of the mods be sure to use the little triangle near the rep star to report the posts to them.

timosman
04-29-2019, 07:14 PM
If you want to bring these to the attention of the mods be sure to use the little triangle near the rep star to report the posts to them.

Dude just came back from a temp ban and is doing the same.....

r3volution 3.0
04-29-2019, 07:15 PM
Imagine that, when the land owner objected to them crossing his land they complied.

Immigrants only traipse across Rancher Joe's land, leaving trash and so forth, because the federal government prohibits them from entering the country via normal routes. If an immigrant could take the bus, he surely wouldn't opt instead for the death-defying hike across Joe's remote ranch. This is a problem cause by restricting immigration, not by immigration itself.

As to the other "landowner" you surely had in mind...

No, sorry Karl, the people don't collectively own the country, and have no right to object to anyone entering it.

Swordsmyth
04-29-2019, 07:15 PM
Immigrants only traipse across Rancher Joe's land, leaving trash and so forth, because the federal government prohibits them from entering the country via normal routes. If an immigrant could take the bus, he surely wouldn't opt instead for the death-defying hike across Joe's remote ranch. This is a problem cause by restricting immigration, not by immigration itself.

As to the other "landowner" you surely have in mind, no, the people don't collectively own the country, and have no right to object to anyone entering it.
Yes we do, they will affect our government and we have a right to control that.

r3volution 3.0
04-29-2019, 07:17 PM
Yes we do, they will affect our government and we have a right to control that.

Hear Hear comrades!

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/theamericans/images/d/d5/Lenin_painting.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180203013359

Swordsmyth
04-29-2019, 07:18 PM
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/theamericans/images/d/d5/Lenin_painting.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180203013359

A globalist like yourself, he would have heartily approved of using a flood of communists to turn a country communist.

ATruepatriot
04-29-2019, 07:19 PM

Lol... I know. The debate this morning was when a real person is actually at the wheel and when the autobot is engaged because I think it is a hybrid account. I'm just pointing out the obvious "unrelated" autobot posts as examples of what I was trying to demonstrate. Just wanted to point out a few and then I'll leave it alone :)

ATruepatriot
04-29-2019, 07:23 PM
Dude just came back from a temp ban and is doing the same.....

Totally unrelated and obvious. It's in autobot mode. lol

Swordsmyth
04-29-2019, 07:24 PM
Lol... I know. The debate this morning was when a real person is actually at the wheel and when the autobot is engaged because I think it is a hybrid account. I'm just pointing out the obvious "unrelated" autobot posts as examples of what I was trying to demonstrate. Just wanted to point out a few and then I'll leave it alone :)
If he keeps it up I might start reporting him, he didn't used to do this as far as I know, since I have been here his posts seemed to all be genuine human posts until now.

ATruepatriot
04-29-2019, 07:32 PM
If he keeps it up I might start reporting him, he didn't used to do this as far as I know, since I have been here his posts seemed to all be genuine human posts until now.

Genuine is one thing, but I think he is walking away from the computer and letting automatic software make his reply and posts. Something similar to this...

https://seocontentmachine.com/

But everyone is already aware of it. Like I say, we had a productive discussion about it this morning.

Itsback
04-29-2019, 08:18 PM

Thanks man. They are also becoming mentally ill.

Swordsmyth
04-29-2019, 08:23 PM
I don't think you understood me, if you keep spamming the forum with irrelevant posts that look bot generated I may start reporting them officially to the mods.

Itsback
04-29-2019, 08:25 PM
I don't think you understood me, if you keep spamming the forum with irrelevant posts that look bot generated I may start reporting them officially to the mods.

If I get U.S citizenship today, I will leave forums and start my farming business. After 8 years in forums, now I know what kind of idiots and fools use forums.

nobody's_hero
04-30-2019, 05:12 AM
"Union Pacific Railroad said the group crossed it's land to access the site and requested that the group not trespass onto its property." "Crossing their land" is not "Camped on their land". There also had to have been an issue with the land where they were camped. Because I live a stones throw away from a railroad and been through it many times with them. They CANNOT deny access across their property to other lands if there is no other access except across their lands. It is constitutional access and even the railroad cannot deny this right. They might try, but it's not legal and I have already had to demonstrate this several times. If I was camped on private property and they did this just for accessing my property I would sue this crap out of them and win with no problem.

Good point. I mean, if that's how they're gonna play it, I'd like to buy a 1-millimeter wide section of land spanning from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific and I'm not gonna allow anyone to cross, haha.

The government has been looking for any excuse to remove the militias, but this seems a bit of a stretch.

Danke
04-30-2019, 05:55 AM
If I get U.S citizenship today, I will leave forums and start my farming business. After 8 years in forums, now I know what kind of idiots and fools use forums.

Another thread, same post:

Idiots and fools like yourself Vishal, but you will never set foot in the USA let alone be granted citizenship. :D And you are far too lazy to leave your keyboard to start a business let alone do actual farming so you may as well resign yourself to living out the rest of your wasted life in poverty there in your tiny 400 square foot flat with part time water and no refrigerator in your decomposing slum building in Mumbai. :up:

ATruepatriot
04-30-2019, 06:15 AM
Good point. I mean, if that's how they're gonna play it, I'd like to buy a 1-millimeter wide section of land spanning from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific and I'm not gonna allow anyone to cross, haha.

The government has been looking for any excuse to remove the militias, but this seems a bit of a stretch.

Yep... Absolutely. Makes just as much sense. I think they just didn't want to fight it and complied even though they could have fought it and won. The authorities have their leader and could cause him even more harm, and it would end up being expensive out of their budget. It might have been the wisest move at this point for them.

ATruepatriot
04-30-2019, 06:27 AM

Real

ATruepatriot
04-30-2019, 06:34 AM
Another thread, same post:

I saw that when it popped up too. Same user. Has anyone researched the IP addresses yet? Origin could explain a lot, It might also explain the syntax and grammar patterns if it is being translated.

Superfluous Man
04-30-2019, 06:38 AM

So should the government.

Superfluous Man
04-30-2019, 06:42 AM
videos that showed militia members stopping migrants who had illegally crossed into the country.

I've been curious as to whom exactly these militia groups have been stopping.

Do they only stop people whom they catch in the very act of crossing the border at illegal crossing points?

Or do they stop people that they never saw do that, simply because they believe they must have, given where they are and what they look and sound like?

If any of the people they stop are in the latter category (people the militia members did not catch in the very act of crossing the border), then what proof do they have that they have committed that crime? And what right do they have to interfere with their continuing to walk wherever they're walking?

ATruepatriot
04-30-2019, 07:06 AM
I've been curious as to whom exactly these militia groups have been stopping.

Do they only stop people whom they catch in the very act of crossing the border at illegal crossing points?

Or do they stop people that they never saw do that, simply because they believe they must have, given where they are and what they look and sound like?

If any of the people they stop are in the latter category (people the militia members did not catch in the very act of crossing the border), then what proof do they have that they have committed that crime? And what right do they have to interfere with their continuing to walk wherever they're walking?

I went and dug into Texas law about citizen's arrest the other day and they have to be an eye witness to the crime actually happening to exercise the right. So I would take that as actually watching them cross or they would be wrong in detaining them at all. And they can use force and armed deterrent but with prudence and "no more than is necessary" to detain them until handed over to the proper authorities as soon as possible.

Itsback
04-30-2019, 07:48 AM
Revolution has started in United States of America ??