PDA

View Full Version : Bernie Sanders Asked About White Terrorism name dropped MLK Jr, got booed.

AngryCanadian
04-26-2019, 11:53 PM
This is the most Woked News headline i had read and seen in the whole year.

Bernie Sanders was asked about white terrorism. He name-dropped MLK Jr. — and was booed (https://globalnews.ca/news/5209604/bernie-sanders-white-nationalist-violence-boos/)

“What do you believe is the federal government’s role to fight against the rise of white nationalism and white terrorist attacks, and how do you plan to lead on that in your first year as president?”

The propaganda gets heavy.

“There is just this incredible sadness and fear that has developed over the last few years, as we have watched our churches being burned, as we have watched our young people being killed by police, as we watched our young people being caged, and I brought to that question the weight and the feeling of so many of those conversations.

nikcers
04-27-2019, 04:51 AM
I bet they would boo the Golden rule too.

PursuePeace
04-27-2019, 07:25 AM
"She the People"?

So, an organization that discriminates against all men and white women?
Interesting.

She the People is a national network connecting women of color to transform our democracy. We are elevating and amplifying the voice and power of women of color as leaders, political strategists, organizers, and voters. She the People is building an inclusive, multiracial coalition driving a new progressive political and cultural era.

Inclusive....except for white women.

Anti Federalist
04-27-2019, 10:16 AM
Inclusive....except for white women.

That's the plan (or least part one of the plan): white people, white men in particular, will no longer have any say so in the affairs of the nation.

And it's happening across the board and becoming wildly successful.

And for pointing that fact out, I'm a Trump Humping shyll and police state Nazi and so on because "Orange Man Bad" or something...