PDA

View Full Version : Drudge: 11% in South Carolina!

Jwaksman
12-13-2007, 07:55 PM
Wow! Assuming this is right (and Drudge hasn't been wrong yet on leaked polls) this would be the first poll with Dr. Paul in double digits:

Huck: 24%
Fred: 17%
Rudy: 16%
Mitt: 16%
McCain: 13%
Paul: 11%

Edit: I should note that this is a CNN poll. I rushed this post up because I didn't want someone to beat me to the bunch, and cause me to end up being the jerk starting the second thread on a poll.

Edit again: I did get beat. Haha, oh well.

kylejack
12-13-2007, 07:56 PM
They're not realistic numbers. Its most likely among decided voters.

MicroBalrog
12-13-2007, 08:01 PM
That's strange.

Given polls usually underestimate Ron's support, how did we jump from around 5% to 11%?

Jwaksman
12-13-2007, 08:04 PM
That's strange.

Given polls usually underestimate Ron's support, how did we jump from around 5% to 11%?

You can't compare CNN polls to non-CNN polls. Every polling firm has its own methodology, so it always wrong to make conclusions about a trend by comparing different firms. Unfortunately, the last CNN poll in South Carolina was in mid-July, and Dr. Paul was at 2%... which was pretty typical for his highest support EVER up to that point (previous polls had him at 0% or 1%, or didn't include him at all, in South Carolina up to that point).

HOLLYWOOD
12-13-2007, 08:20 PM
Wow! Assuming this is right (and Drudge hasn't been wrong yet on leaked polls) this would be the first poll with Dr. Paul in double digits:

Huck: 24%
Fred: 17%
Rudy: 16%
Mitt: 16%
McCain: 13%
Paul: 11%

How the hell does McCain grab 13%?... everyone I know loves RP, all my family is in SC and I can't think of how this poll came about.

RP ranks much higher in SC than this pole!

The BEST GOLFing... SC Coast! Love Myrtle BEACH!!!

GET a MEET GOING and a RP visit to the Myrtle Beach Convention Center!!!