PDA

View Full Version : NC-Wake Forest U. holds "listening sessions" for inclusion that prohibit white people

Anti Federalist
04-24-2019, 03:43 PM
Now, for the record, I have no issue with this, if that's what they want to do, fine.

I'd rather get shot in the face than sit around and listen to an hours long bitchfest from various colored people, self loathing POS whites, and weirdosexual whiners anyway.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy, again, for the record.

University hosts no-whites-allowed faculty and staff listening sessions — to promote inclusivity

https://www.thecollegefix.com/university-hosts-no-whites-allowed-faculty-and-staff-listening-sessions-to-promote-inclusivity/

JENNIFER KABBANY - FIX EDITOR •APRIL 24, 2019

Wake Forest University is hosting a series of “listening sessions” for faculty and staff of color that aim to advance inclusion efforts on campus.

The listening sessions come amid ongoing racial tensions on campus, including a protest Monday at which some students decried the “white supremacy” that allegedly runs rampant at the private, North Carolina institution.

“Dear faculty and staff colleagues, this is a reminder about our upcoming listening sessions on inclusion that I am holding for faculty and staff of color over the next several weeks,” stated an April 18 email from Michele Gillespie, dean of the college, to campus employees.

The email, a copy of which was obtained by The College Fix, continued:

Here are the upcoming dates and information:

–For faculty/staff who identify as faculty/staff of color: Monday, April 22 at 4:00 pm in ZSR Room 476 (we will be joined by Associate Dean Erica Still)

–For faculty/staff who identify as faculty/staff of color: Thursday, May 2 at 11:00 am in ZSR 476 (we will be joined by Associate Dean Erica Still)

–For staff who identify as staff of color ONLY: Monday, May 6 at 4:00 pm in ZSR Room 477

Please know that I have requested that all department chairs provide staff release time to be able to attend a listening session.

Gillespie, as well as campus spokeswoman Katie Neal, did not return several emails over the last few days from The College Fix seeking comment.

Swordsmyth
04-24-2019, 03:47 PM
Eventually these "listening sessions" will be used to organize attacks on whites, both political and eventually physical.

RJB
04-24-2019, 03:49 PM
As much as I hear white people are the cause of all problems, why do so many non-whites want to live in predominantly white places?

Swordsmyth
04-24-2019, 03:54 PM
As much as I hear white people are the cause of all problems, why do so many non-whites want to live in predominantly white places?
They want what we create.

AngryCanadian
04-24-2019, 03:57 PM
They might as well push for complete segregation.

juleswin
04-24-2019, 03:59 PM

To be fair quite a lot of people fight white moving into their neighbourhood under the anti gentrification banner. I live in a mixed neighbourhood and as long as crime is low, I ain't moving

Anti Federalist
04-24-2019, 04:28 PM
To be fair quite a lot of people fight white moving into their neighbourhood under the anti gentrification banner. I live in a mixed neighbourhood and as long as crime is low, I ain't moving

I'm pretty sure RJB meant in a "macro" sense.

As in, you don't have any plans on returning to Nigeria any time soon...

Anti Globalist
04-24-2019, 04:30 PM
Its funny because thats the complete opposite of what MLK wanted.

juleswin
04-24-2019, 04:39 PM

They want to restrict white people's movement not themselves.

juleswin
04-24-2019, 04:44 PM
I'm pretty sure RJB meant in a "macro" sense.

As in, you don't have any plans on returning to Nigeria any time soon...

If u consider the whole of the US as white enclave then you are correct but the truth still remains that most black people live in predominantly black neighbourhoods and same goes for whites. People tend to self segregate when left to their own devices

Yea, I don't have plans of returning to Nigeria anytime soon.

Anti Federalist
04-24-2019, 04:47 PM

Won't get an argument from me...

Swordsmyth
04-24-2019, 04:49 PM
If u consider the whole of the US as white enclave then you are correct but the truth still remains that most black people live in predominantly black neighbourhoods and same goes for whites. People tend to self segregate when left to their own devices

Whites created America, there was some help from other ethnicities along the way but America was always a white country, the same goes for Europe.

Others come to our territory because they want what we create but most of them want to take it from us rather than learn how we created it and join us in keeping it.

Anti Federalist
04-24-2019, 04:49 PM
People tend to self segregate when left to their own devices

Yes, they do, and we'd all be better off if there was no government guns in our faces to do either: forcibly segregate or force us all to hold hands and sing Kum-Bye-Ya.

Let folks live and associate with who they choose.

Danke
04-24-2019, 04:52 PM

What would it take?

RJB
04-24-2019, 04:59 PM
To be fair quite a lot of people fight white moving into their neighbourhood under the anti gentrification banner. There goes the neighborhood.

juleswin
04-24-2019, 05:02 PM
What would it take?

An autographed pic of you being properly fisted by Joey Calzaghe while wearing his boxing gloves. Easy peasy, japan easy. Do it for the tribe :)

juleswin
04-24-2019, 05:04 PM
Whites created America, there was some help from other ethnicities along the way but America was always a white country, the same goes for Europe.

Others come to our territory because they want what we create but most of them want to take it from us rather than learn how we created it and join us in keeping it.

Like I said, if you believe the whole US to be a white enclave then u guys are correct.

RJB
04-24-2019, 05:08 PM
An autographed pic of you being properly fisted by Joey Calzaghe while wearing his boxing gloves. Easy peasy, japan easy. Do it for the tribe :)

That excites you enough to move to another continent?

Danke
04-24-2019, 05:09 PM

I was hoping a GoFundME or Chip-in would have done the trick, apparently not!

RJB
04-24-2019, 05:14 PM
When I saw the acronym LGBTQHBJW, I wasn't sure what the last two letters stood for. Now I know.

juleswin
04-24-2019, 05:17 PM

Thankfully I am doing well financially and my parents are well off. Why do u think a gofundme would move the needle one way or another?

How about u? What would it take for u to move back to Europe?

juleswin
04-24-2019, 05:18 PM

Yes, it does excite the hell out of me. If he wants it that bad then that is what it would take.

RJB
04-24-2019, 05:21 PM
What would it take for u to move back to Europe?
I would guess having his hometown populated with Nigerians who get off on pictures of him getting fisted would send a lot of people running.

Danke
04-24-2019, 05:22 PM

Let me think about this for a minute...OJ?

http://uploads.poplyft.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/18195437/07s26-BLONDES-885.jpg

Swordsmyth
04-24-2019, 05:24 PM
I would guess having his hometown populated with Nigerians who get off on pictures of him getting fisted would send a lot of people running.

Thank you, juleswin, for enriching the culture of this forum.

RJB
04-24-2019, 05:26 PM

http://uploads.poplyft.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/18195437/07s26-BLONDES-885.jpg

+ Rep. That's a better picture.

juleswin
04-24-2019, 05:29 PM

Lemme get this straight, you have the chance to be in Europe with those bikini babes (why post it if you don't) and you are here hanging out with people who want your hairy arse fisted. WTF is wrong with you? I am beginning to question your sexuality.

Danke
04-24-2019, 05:30 PM
Jules, being from Nigeria, has the ability to move back. I am from Minnesota, and have already moved back many years ago. But someday, someone in South Dakota may pose that request of me. As that is where I'm headed.

Origanalist
04-24-2019, 05:30 PM
Thankfully I am doing well financially and my parents are well off. Why do u think a gofundme would move the needle one way or another?

So you're a prince?

Danke
04-24-2019, 05:35 PM
Lemme get this straight, you have the chance to be in Europe with those bikini babes (why post it if you don't) and you are here hanging out with people who want your hairy arse fisted. WTF is wrong with you? I am beginning to question your sexuality.

I'm not a "refugee?"

And the commute to work would be awful.

Danke
04-24-2019, 05:36 PM
So you're a prince?

Haven't you received his family emails?

Origanalist
04-24-2019, 05:37 PM
Haven't you received his family emails?

Not lately.

juleswin
04-24-2019, 05:38 PM
Jules, being from Nigeria, has the ability to move back. I am from Minnesota, and have already moved back many years ago. But someday, someone in South Dakota may pose that request of me. As that is where I'm headed.

Then why post a pic of Swedish bikini model to give the impression that you can move to Sweden? I am sure there there are many places in Europe(even Sweden) who would welcome you with open arms. Moving to Europe as an experienced professional pilot is not going to be that hard but you want to back out now that I pressed you on it.

You know what, forget the fisting cos I am beginning to think your gay arse might just enjoy it. Move to Europe and I will move to Nigeria. Just need a couple of years notice to close out my affairs in this country.

juleswin
04-24-2019, 05:40 PM
I'm not a "refugee?"

And the commute to work would be awful.

Also not a refugee.

You get a new job when you move and rent close to work. Problem solved :)

juleswin
04-24-2019, 05:42 PM
So you're a prince?

If I told you the truth, you wouldn't believe it.

Danke
04-24-2019, 05:49 PM
Also not a refugee.

You get a new job when you move and rent close to work. Problem solved :)

First off, I have been joking. But to address your statements. You are indeed and "economic" refugee, no? Or you just like baseball so much?

You are thousands of mile away from your family, why?

For me to permanently move to, who does not have any citizenship rights in say, Norway, would be nearly impossible.

Those dumb fuckers can't even carry around a gun freely. You should join me in SD. We can hunt and fish together and tell big government to fuck off. Plus no State income taxes.

Anti Federalist
04-24-2019, 08:16 PM

We'll drop this off right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqUkPzFmfxo

We come from the land of the ice and snow
From the midnight sun, where the hot springs flow
The hammer of the gods
W'ell drive our ships to new lands
To fight the horde, and sing and cry
Valhalla, I am coming!

On we sweep with threshing oar
Our only goal will be the western shore

We come from the land of the ice and snow
From the midnight sun where the hot springs flow