It doesn't work! LOL

Swordsmyth
04-13-2019, 08:23 PM
It doesn't work! LOL
Try again

Swordsmyth
04-13-2019, 08:24 PM
Other:

An immigration freeze until we solve the problems that excessive immigration caused.

Pauls' Revere
04-13-2019, 08:24 PM
works now, thx.

axiomata
04-13-2019, 09:26 PM
I pick 2:

Unlimited immigration, but with cheks for disease,criminal history,income verification

250.00%

Birthright citizenship, at least one parent must be a US citizen for child to be US Citizen

DamianTV
04-13-2019, 09:30 PM
Other:

An immigration freeze until we solve the problems that excessive immigration caused.

We could always try sending all the politicians that want totally open borders to Venezuela and let their sorry fucking asses walk the fuck back? Maybe starve and get raped along the way?

Swordsmyth
04-13-2019, 09:31 PM
We could always try sending all the politicians that want totally open borders to Venezuela and let their sorry $#@!ing asses walk the $#@! back? Maybe starve and get raped along the way?
+Rep

Swordsmyth
04-13-2019, 09:32 PM
I pick 2:

Unlimited immigration, but with cheks for disease,criminal history,income verification

250.00%
Birthright citizenship, at least one parent must be a US citizen for child to be US Citizen

What will you do with the people who are born here to non-citizens?
What if their parents and grandparents were born here but their G-grandparents were not citizens?

axiomata
04-13-2019, 10:14 PM
What will you do with the people who are born here to non-citizens?
What if their parents and grandparents were born here but their G-grandparents were not citizens?

The citizens who were born here to non citizens are well citizens. You can't take that away. You can change the process going forward.

I don't know WTH part two is getting at.

Swordsmyth
04-13-2019, 10:18 PM
The citizens who were born here to non citizens are well citizens. You can't take that away. You can change the process going forward.

I don't know WTH part two is getting at.
I'm talking about the future.
You want wide open borders but no citizenship for those whose parents are not citizens.

You are going to end up with people who are born here for generations but who are not citizens.

shakey1
04-13-2019, 10:21 PM
We could always try sending all the politicians that want totally open borders to Venezuela and let their sorry $#@!ing asses walk the $#@! back? Maybe starve and get raped along the way?

hahahahahaha... IIIIIII like it. :trophy: