PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Jayapal: Protect Transgender Freedom by Regulating All Americans

timosman
04-08-2019, 12:47 AM
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/03/rep-jayapal-protect-transgender-freedom-by-regulating-all-americans/

3 Apr 2019

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/04/Transgenders-1-1-640x480.jpg

The federal government must regulate behavior by 330 million Americans to protect the freedom of transgender people, says progressive Democratic Rep. Pramila Jayapal.
“My beautiful, now 22-year-old child told me last year that they were gender nonconforming,” she tearfully said Tuesday, while using the “their” pronoun in place of “he.” She described how her son claims to be neither male nor female:

I came to understand what their newfound freedom ― it is the only way I can describe what has happened to my beautiful child, what their newfound freedom to wear a dress, to rid themselves of some conformist stereotype of what they are, to be able to express who they are at their real core … My child is free to be who they are. And in that freedom comes a responsibility for us as legislators to protect their freedom to be who they are and to legislate … behavior towards all people in our society.

Jayapal’s demand and her tearful celebration for her adult son’s “freedom” came during a hearing about H.R. 5, the Democrat-drafted bill that would require federal agencies to pressure Americans into agreeing that men and women can change their sex by declaring an opposite-sex “gender identity.”

This bill is not a stretch for Indian-born Jayapal, because she is a progressive who favors top-down direction of Americans’ economy, civic life, culture, and population. For example, she justifies this demand for government authority over sexual identity with a claim that progressives can maximize people’s freedom by imposing intensive regulation on thoughts and words.

Like other progressives at the hearing, Jayapal paired her support for government-controlled culture with her dismissal of Americans’ evolved culture of self-government and local autonomy. For example, Jayapal dismissed objections to the transgender ideology as mere fear. “We are talking about fear versus love; we are talking about fear versus freedom,” she said.

Far fewer than one percent of people claim to be members of the opposite sex, and even fewer undergo cosmetic surgery. But the Democrats’ legislation would force all women to submit whenever men claimed the legal right to take women’s places in sports and showers, in shelters, scholarships, and business set-asides; in culture, commerce, and language, such as in the use of male or female pronouns.

Overall, the transgender ideology requires the government to suppress the public recognition that women and men are equal, different, and complementary. The ideology all requires people to pretend that men and women are interchangeable and differ only in their self-declared “gender identity” and their outward appearance of clothing and style, such as the choice of wearing dresses instead of pants.

Stratovarious
04-08-2019, 02:49 AM
Who are the men on the left?

DamianTV
04-08-2019, 03:51 AM
Fucking Weirdosexuals.

Stratovarious
04-08-2019, 05:25 AM
Has anyone else observed that the LGBT crowd is obsessed with this 'thing' or theirs.......

They don't give a damn about the 'Straight' , heterosexual sector, the group that is under the greatest attack,
its all about 'them' the LGBT-Show, above all else.

And who pays for it, well they figure society owes them everything, including free sex changes,
and then of course , reversing those operation later , once they get bored with it or
grow up.