PDA

View Full Version : Free air ticket to New Hampshire

michaelk3
12-13-2007, 06:42 PM
I have vouchers for Southwest Airlines, that could be used to fly 6 people one way to Manchester NH.
I basically want to donate those to whoever wants to get there for free, and return ticket should be cheap as it is one month away.
Hopefully this will help to bring some more people to NH, who otherwise wouldn't be able to afford it.

I am sure there are many other people who have similar vouchers from Southwest or other airlines and might join me in helping more people to get to NH..

If you need one please email me at michaelk3@sbcglobal.net with Southwest Airlines city From-To(most probably Manchester), couple of possible dates and times as they might be booked on some flights.

I am trying to get more people to help Operation NH on the ground with sign waving/canvassing...
If you want a round trip or to get any information on the housing etc., please contact Laura at thelounsburys@hotmail.com from Operation NH. Personally, I wish to get as many people there as possible, but sometimes it is more about the dedication, than the numbers.
All my best!

slantedview
12-13-2007, 06:50 PM
For what purpose would you want to fly people out there, specifically?

kylejack
12-13-2007, 06:51 PM
Operation Live Free or Die, of course. Canvassing, phone-banking, sign-waving, and so on.

kylejack
12-13-2007, 06:51 PM
And good first post, Michael!

steph3n
12-13-2007, 06:52 PM

www.operationlivefreeordie.com I am leaving next friday to go to family then on the 25th at night heading to NH!!! I am so excited :D

literatim
12-13-2007, 06:56 PM
I would definitely go to NH, but I worry about getting back. :)

I'd basically have zero money.

Jimmy
12-13-2007, 06:57 PM
I have vouchers for Southwest Airlines, that could be used to fly 6 people one way to Manchester NH.
I basically want to donate those to whoever wants to get there for free, and return ticket should be cheap as it is one month away.
Hopefully this will help to bring some more people to NH, who otherwise wouldn't be able to afford it.

I am sure there are many other people who have similar vouchers from Southwest or other airlines and might join me in helping more people to get to NH..

If you need one please email me at michaelk3@sbcglobal.net with Southwest Airlines city From-To(most probably Manchester), couple of possible dates and times as they might be booked on some flights.

We appricate the support and the great offer!! Welcome aboard :)

JosephTheLibertarian
12-13-2007, 06:58 PM
I would definitely go to NH, but I worry about getting back. :)

I'd basically have zero money.

Me too. I'd be so fucked lol

user
12-13-2007, 06:59 PM
Yes, great first post.

steph3n
12-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Me too.

your in NJ how much can a greyhound ticket cost?!

InRonWeTrust
12-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Offer it to 3 peeps roundtrip.

RonPaulVolunteer
12-13-2007, 07:04 PM

Like where HAVE you been?

Avalon
12-13-2007, 07:26 PM
Let people make their case (or even audition) to compete for the vouchers. There are just too many variables to consider. If someone can stay till the primary and work fulltime it may be the best use to give them one for the trip back as well. Or maybe they're in a free/cheap carpool to Boston but just wouldn't have transportation back (so give them a voucher for a return flight). Furthermore, a ticket from certain (SW) locations is worth more than others; if someone is close to NH already, maybe we can pitch in some money for a bus ticket or something.

DealzOnWheelz
12-13-2007, 07:26 PM
slanted view needs to stop smoking pot and he'll see str8

Why should we canvass in NH or IO??

why should we vote??

ummm duh

bolidew
12-13-2007, 07:33 PM
Wow!

Ibgamer
12-13-2007, 07:35 PM
That is very generous of you

Thank you for doing your part!

Cyclone
12-13-2007, 07:49 PM
Can we get something going like for delegates too? If someone agrees to be a delegate they have to pay their own way to the convention and have a place to stay for 5 days. It costs about 3k or more to be a delegate. Can we help those folks?

Energy
12-13-2007, 08:03 PM
Can we get something going like for delegates too? If someone agrees to be a delegate they have to pay their own way to the convention and have a place to stay for 5 days. It costs about 3k or more to be a delegate. Can we help those folks?

Where did you get $3K to be a delegate?

ckhagen
12-13-2007, 08:34 PM
Yeah, unless there's an expiration date on them before the convention... there are several of us who are trying to be delegates and will be starving for a few months to even begin trying to pay for it.

ckhagen
12-13-2007, 08:35 PM

Our state says when you sign up that they estimate the costs for one person to be a delegate at about $2500. I think you have to stay where they tell you to stay and then the airfare and meals and such.

stewie3128
12-13-2007, 08:42 PM

Agreed - it's not that expensive. From a quick travelocity search I get $332/pp SFO ->MSP roundtrip, and then hotel will average $110/night for six nights. that's $1000+food and getting around Minneapolis. No way food and taxi/rental cost $2000 for five days.

SeanEdwards
12-13-2007, 08:47 PM
Best first post on this forum I've seen yet.

reduen
12-13-2007, 09:01 PM

Way to go my friend!! Thank you.. :)

rory096
12-13-2007, 09:02 PM
your in NJ how much can a greyhound ticket cost?!
About 40 dollars.

therealjjj77
12-13-2007, 09:03 PM
Besides, you could find some other RP supporters going and bunk with them at the hotel to reduce costs.

michaelk3
12-13-2007, 10:20 PM
If you want a round trip, please contact Laura at thelounsburys@hotmail.com from Operation NH. Personally, I wish to get as many people there as possible, but sometimes it is more about the dedication, than the numbers.
All my best!
Michael

brumans
12-13-2007, 10:25 PM
If I came down there, where would I live?

jaj1701
12-13-2007, 10:34 PM
I am ...um... inbetween employment. I would love to help out in NH. I will start looking into return $$$ needed to get back to Minnesota.

I'll email you after I've talked to my fiance about the possible trip.

Thank you so much for offering to do this!

Jason

bolidew
12-14-2007, 04:58 PM
bump.

rooteroa
12-19-2007, 01:28 AM
I sent you a PM micheal

slantedview
12-20-2007, 12:56 PM
Like where HAVE you been?

slanted view needs to stop smoking pot and he'll see str8

Why should we canvass in NH or IO??

why should we vote??

ummm duh
Guys, don't be idiots. I asked for what reason SPECIFICALLY did the original poster want to sponsor people to go out to NH, meaning, does he want them to join OLFD? Volunteer for the official campaign? Something else?

Because of my post the OP clarified his. Again, don't be idiots.

michaelk3
12-22-2007, 08:36 PM
or any other help with Ron Paul elecyion in those states...