PDA

View Full Version : Globalist Newt Gingrich tries to scare Fox News audience over closing down border

johnwk
04-03-2019, 01:26 PM
I was listening to Newt Gingrich this morning on Fox News ___ the globalist who gave us the NAFTA deal ___ and he was warning, actually trying to scare the audience, that temporarily shutting down the border was a terrible idea and would destroy America’s economy. Of course, what he wouldn’t discuss and acknowledge is, temporarily shutting down the border would have a far greater and undesirable impact on Mexico than the United States, and would actually encourage Mexico’s President to immediately end Mexico’s assistance in the transportation and caring of Central America’s poverty stricken population as it passes through Mexico on its way to the United States seeking economic relief and taxpayer financed government cheese.

What Gingrich wouldn’t acknowledge is the devastating social and economic impact the 35 year old invasion of America’s border is having upon American Citizens ___ their local communities, their schools, their emergency rooms, and the very culture of the United States. What this closet open border amnesty advocating traitor refused to acknowledge and advise the Fox News audience is, that the economic prosperity and freedoms which American citizens enjoy in the United States is not always free. Sometimes sacrifices have to be made to maintain our economic prosperity and freedom.

Like the Chamber of Commerce, New Gingrich is more concerned about corporate profits and protecting globalism than the pain and suffering American citizens have experienced from illegal immigration for 35 years. And instead of offering a solution to immediately end the tens of thousands of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, disease carrying and criminals aliens from flooding across the United States border each month, he warns us against making a temporary sacrifice which would actually stop the flooding across our border of immigrants seeking economic relief in the United States.

At least President Trump knows that freedom and prosperity is not always “free”. Newt Gingrich needs to take his dog and pony show elsewhere, and Fox News needs to have a fair and balanced discussion on the issue of temporarily closing down the border.

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, subdue, demoralize and then conquer a prosperous and freedom loving people than by allowing and encouraging the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, criminal and diseased populations of other countries to invade that country, and make the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such invaders.

Superfluous Man
04-03-2019, 01:38 PM
What this closet open border amnesty advocating traitor refused to acknowledge and advise the Fox News audience is, that the economic prosperity and freedoms which American citizens enjoy in the United States is not always free. Sometimes sacrifices have to be made to maintain our economic prosperity and freedom.

Ron Paul's policy prescriptions are more open border than Newt Gingrich's are. Does that make Ron Paul a traitor too?

Anti Globalist
04-03-2019, 01:47 PM
Gingrich is a complete and utter joke. A scumbag of the highest caliber.

timosman
04-03-2019, 01:55 PM
Ron Paul's policy prescriptions are more open border than Newt Gingrich's are. Does that make Ron Paul a traitor too?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sophism

sophism noun

Definition of sophism
1 : an argument apparently correct in form but actually invalid especially : such an argument used to deceive

Superfluous Man
04-03-2019, 02:00 PM
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sophism

I don't see what you're getting at. I'd still like to know the answer to my question.

There may well be reasons to call Gingrich a traitor. But if being against shutting down the southern border is reason enough all by itself, then how could you support Ron Paul, who surely agrees with Gingrich on this point, and who in general isn't even for as much government control and restriction of immigration as Gingrich is?

timosman
04-03-2019, 02:11 PM
I don't see what you're getting at. I'd still like to know the answer to my question.

There may well be reasons to call Gingrich a traitor. But if being against shutting down the southern border is reason enough all by itself, then how could you support Ron Paul, who surely agrees with Gingrich on this point, and who in general isn't even for as much government control and restriction of immigration as Gingrich is?

:sleeping:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO6J-_FkU8k

johnwk
04-03-2019, 02:54 PM
Gingrich is a complete and utter joke. A scumbag of the highest caliber.

The following video tells us all we need to know about Newt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= qi6n_-wB154

johnwk
04-03-2019, 02:59 PM

Newt also gave us the NAFTA which was responsible for America's massive trade deficits, and part of our GLOBAL GOVERANCE CROWD'S (https://www.cfr.org/programs/international-institutions-and-global-governance-program) master plan.

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon the federal government for its subsistence through massive illegal immigration, we can then bribe the invaders for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive population enslaved to pay the bills ____ The Democrat Party Leadership’s Marxist game plan.

donnay
04-03-2019, 03:41 PM
The following video tells us all we need to know about Newt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= qi6n_-wB154

Newt's wife also works for the Vatican.

shakey1
04-03-2019, 03:43 PM
Newt is a walking joke... for every one thing he accidentally gets right, he fucks up the next 20.

PAF
04-03-2019, 03:49 PM
Considering the Rio Grande is the actual border and all of the land being threatened by government eminent domain is owned by Americans and American businesses, and jobs along the border contribute to a $1 Billion *per day* economy... even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I do not like Newt one bit, but I agree with him here, as I do Ron Paul who does NOT support a wall or taking rightful owners property, but does advocate contract rights without government intervention.

johnwk
04-03-2019, 07:23 PM
Considering the Rio Grande is the actual border and all of the land being threatened by government eminent domain is owned by Americans and American businesses, and jobs along the border contribute to a $1 Billion *per day* economy... even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I do not like Newt one bit, but I agree with him here, as I do Ron Paul who does NOT support a wall or taking rightful owners property, but does advocate contract rights without government intervention.

So, you have no problem with tens of thousands of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, disease carrying and criminal foreigners entering the United States every month?

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon the federal government for its subsistence through massive illegal immigration, we can then bribe the invaders for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive population enslaved to pay the bills ____ The Democrat Party Leadership’s Marxist game plan.

Superfluous Man
04-04-2019, 06:51 AM
Newt also gave us the NAFTA

That's true. Along with lots of other terrible things, like the Department of Education.

But that's not what the OP was about.

Superfluous Man
04-04-2019, 06:52 AM
So, you have no problem with tens of thousands of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, disease carrying and criminal foreigners entering the United States every month?

I don't. And I don't see why I should have a problem with it. Is tens of thousands supposed to be a lot or something?

r3volution 3.0
04-04-2019, 10:16 AM
I don't know or care what Newt said, but closing the border will obviously harm people on both sides.

RonZeplin
04-04-2019, 12:02 PM
Newt's wife also works for the Vatican.

Melania Trump works for the Vatican too.

https://mysticpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/170525163010-melania-trump-pope-exlarge-169.jpg

Pope Francis blesses Melania's Rosary Beads of Power.

donnay
04-04-2019, 12:15 PM
Melania Trump works for the Vatican too.

https://mysticpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/170525163010-melania-trump-pope-exlarge-169.jpg

Pope Francis blesses Melania's Rosary Beads of Power.

She does? I wasn't aware of that.

List of ambassadors of the United States to the Holy See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ambassadors_of_the_United_States_to_the_Ho ly_See

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-04-2019, 12:22 PM
Newt is still alive?

RonZeplin
04-04-2019, 02:05 PM
She does? I wasn't aware of that.

List of ambassadors of the United States to the Holy See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ambassadors_of_the_United_States_to_the_Ho ly_See

Melania doesn't want or need a paycheck, as a good Catholic she's apparently content to climb the Vatican stairway to Heaven.

Swordsmyth
04-04-2019, 03:32 PM
Melania doesn't want or need a paycheck, as a good Catholic she's apparently content to climb the Vatican stairway to Heaven.

So you are just making things up again?

RonZeplin
04-04-2019, 03:59 PM
So you are just making things up again?

You don't think Melania's a good Catholic, or what, WTF are you trying to pull now?

IMO she's a better Catholic than the Gingrich's. YMMV

Swordsmyth
04-04-2019, 04:02 PM
You don't think Melania's a good Catholic, or what, WTF are you trying to pull now?
So you think someone who posed for a nude photo shoot is a devout Catholic?
You think all devout Catholics put the communist Pope above the interests of their country?

RonZeplin
04-04-2019, 04:15 PM
So you think someone who posed for a nude photo shoot is a devout Catholic?
You think all devout Catholics put the communist Pope above the interests of their country?

I don't care if Newt posed for a nude photo shoot with Nancy Pelosi or not, he still sux IMO. Don't want too see anymore past that couch vid. :warning:

Swordsmyth
04-04-2019, 04:16 PM
I don't care if Newt posed for a nude photo shoot with Nancy Pelosi or not, he still sux IMO. Don't want too see anymore past that couch vid. :warning:
So you admit you were just making things up about Melania?