PDA

View Full Version : Trump Administration To Quadruple Number Of Asylum Seekers Sent Back Over The Border

Swordsmyth
03-31-2019, 06:24 PM
Border enforcement officials intend to quadruple the number of daily asylum applicants who are sent back to the other side of the U.S.-Mexico border.
As part of its multi-faceted attempt to clamp down on the massive amount of illegal immigration taking place at the southern border, the U.S. government plans to dramatically increase the number of asylum applicants who are pushed back into Mexico as they await their claims in court, according to (https://www.apnews.com/6f2f8eb3a504483aaa717b76eb04d342) a Trump administration official who spoke with The Associated Press.
There are roughly 60 asylum seekers a day who are sent back to Mexico at the El Paso, Calexico and San Ysidro ports of entry. These individuals are permitted to return to the U.S. for their court dates, but with a backlog of over 700,000 immigration cases, they might wait years for their cases to progress through the system. Numerous immigration hardliners — including President Donald Trump — argue that many migrants are lodging bogus asylum claims as a means to enter the U.S.
“You have people coming, you know they’re all met by the lawyers … And they come out, and they’re met by the lawyers, and they say, ‘Say the following phrase: I am very afraid for my life. I am afraid for my life.’ OK,” the president said during a speech (https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/28/politics/donald-trump-grand-rapids-rally/index.html) in Michigan on Thursday. “And then I look at the guy. He looks like he just got out of the ring. He’s a heavyweight champion of the world. It’s a big fat con job.”
Immigration officials aim to return as many as 300 migrants a day by the end the week.

More at: https://truepundit.com/trump-administration-to-quadruple-number-of-asylum-seekers-sent-back-over-the-border/

tfurrh
03-31-2019, 10:00 PM
I support the idea of seeking asylum in the first country you enter. Didn't Germany do that like a decade or so ago?

PAF
04-01-2019, 06:37 AM
Behind the White House Walls and out of public view, discuss ways to expand the Fed and "force" people into an already overwhelmed system:

1. Create a "problem" by providing welfare and incentives.

2. Promote "Nationalism", even though it opposes individual liberty.

3. Popularize the terms "Illegal" and "Documented", and support/grow the court system, even though they are Repugnant to Freedom and Liberty.

4. Endorse government to impose "eminent domain" over private/business property owners, even though Property Rights is Essential to Liberty.

5. Threaten business owners with Law Suit/Jail Time if they engage in Free Market Contract Rights, even though it promotes the system of minimum wage and bowing to gubermint.

6. Charge tax payers money to build a wall, using left/right tactics to achieve the goal, even though Taxation is Theft.

7. Hire more "police state" goons with guns, threaten to Shoot/Kill any "Invaders", even though it opposes NAP.

8. Repeat over and over again that eliminating welfare/incentives will NEVER happen and should not be discussed, to the point that so-called-libertarians and "conservatives" are happy to rally and repeat the same, even though it continues to Grow the Fed.

9. Funnel them in, "document" each and every one of them, encouraging/providing access to government programs, as liberty folks and conservatives are brainwashed to fully support the effort (see pic).

10. Mission accomplished; millions upon millions are now part of the "system" with even more to come, can either draw welfare/incentives, or pay into and Grow the already out of hand Fed. As planned all along, EVERYBODY is now "documented" with the "Federal Government".

Papers Please - Are You Here "Legally"?!

Swordsmyth
04-01-2019, 02:33 PM
Behind the White House Walls and out of public view, discuss ways to expand the Fed and "force" people into an already overwhelmed system:

3. Popularize the terms "Illegal" and "Documented", and support/grow the court system, even though they are Repugnant to Freedom and Liberty.

4. Endorse government to impose "eminent domain" over private/business property owners, even though Property Rights is Essential to Liberty.

5. Threaten business owners with Law Suit/Jail Time if they engage in Free Market Contract Rights, even though it promotes the system of minimum wage and bowing to gubermint.

6. Charge tax payers money to build a wall, using left/right tactics to achieve the goal, even though Taxation is Theft.

7. Hire more "police state" goons with guns, threaten to Shoot/Kill any "Invaders", even though it opposes NAP.

8. Repeat over and over again that eliminating welfare/incentives will NEVER happen and should not be discussed, to the point that so-called-libertarians and "conservatives" are happy to rally and repeat the same, even though it continues to Grow the Fed.

9. Funnel them in, "document" each and every one of them, encouraging/providing access to government programs, as liberty folks and conservatives are brainwashed to fully support the effort (see pic).

10. Mission accomplished; millions upon millions are now part of the "system" with even more to come, can either draw welfare/incentives, or pay into and Grow the already out of hand Fed. As planned all along, EVERYBODY is now "documented" with the "Federal Government".

Papers Please - Are You Here "Legally"?!
:sleeping:

Allowing unlimited numbers of people who oppose liberty to come here is the surest way to kill it permanently.

spudea
04-01-2019, 03:51 PM

I've seen it explained to you multiple times with no coherent rebuttal from you. Ending the welfare state is not a magic wand that magically solves this issue. There will still be hundreds of millions of people from shithole countries that want to come to the USA, and they are willing to violate our immigration law to do it. You're actual position is that of no immigration law, open borders, let in everyone that wants to come here, without a single consideration to how that effects those already living here, and the anarchy that will result.

Swordsmyth
04-01-2019, 03:57 PM
I've seen it explained to you multiple times with no coherent rebuttal from you. Ending the welfare state is not a magic wand that magically solves this issue. There will still be hundreds of millions of people from $#@!hole countries that want to come to the USA, and they are willing to violate our immigration law to do it. You're actual position is that of no immigration law, open borders, let in everyone that wants to come here, without a single consideration to how that effects those already living here, and the anarchy that will result.
The communism that would result.

He wants anarchy but he would get communism.

timosman
04-01-2019, 04:09 PM
The communism that would result.

He wants anarchy but he would get communism.

It is called being open minded. :tears:

Swordsmyth
04-01-2019, 04:15 PM
It is called being open minded. :tears:

A fully open mind is empty by definition.

PAF
04-02-2019, 06:04 AM
I've seen it explained to you multiple times with no coherent rebuttal from you. Ending the welfare state is not a magic wand that magically solves this issue. There will still be hundreds of millions of people from $#@!hole countries that want to come to the USA, and they are willing to violate our immigration law to do it. You're actual position is that of no immigration law, open borders, let in everyone that wants to come here, without a single consideration to how that effects those already living here, and the anarchy that will result.

There will always be an influx of people all over the world. Many people come here, many Americans likewise Ex-Pat out of here. The goal is setting examples and promoting what a free society truly is for others to learn and follow.

I am well aware of effects. Your way costs money, reduces liberty and continues the status quo. If xyz country had no free handouts whatsoever the tide would shift why people would want to migrate in the first place; they would not be willing to travel thousands of miles knowing ahead of time there is nothing to be had, other than freedom and opportunity.

It stands to reason: Before the existing wall and a crackdown on immigration, Circular Flow seemed to work quite well. But the statists here want to ignore that fact and restrict things further, which will only cause the problem to worsen.

A fully open mind is empty by definition.

As long as there are statists like you corruption and a decline of liberty will always prevail. Always.

Swordsmyth
04-02-2019, 03:02 PM
There will always be an influx of people all over the world. Many people come here, many Americans likewise Ex-Pat out of here. The goal is setting examples and promoting what a free society truly is for others to learn and follow.

I am well aware of effects. Your way costs money, reduces liberty and continues the status quo. If xyz country had no free handouts whatsoever the tide would shift why people would want to migrate in the first place; they would not be willing to travel thousands of miles knowing ahead of time there is nothing to be had, other than freedom and opportunity.

It stands to reason: Before the existing wall and a crackdown on immigration, Circular Flow seemed to work quite well. But the statists here want to ignore that fact and restrict things further, which will only cause the problem to worsen.
A free society creates wealth and that wealth attracts leeches without a welfare system, the leeches if allowed in in unlimited numbers then install a welfare system, the small amount of government required to control the border and immigration is nothing compared to the big government the leeches always create.

As long as there are statists like you corruption and a decline of liberty will always prevail. Always.
As long as there are people like you the leeches will completely destroy liberty wherever it sprouts.

timosman
04-02-2019, 03:10 PM
A free society creates wealth and that wealth attracts leeches without a welfare system, the leeches if allowed in in unlimited numbers then install a welfare system, the small amount of government required to control the border and immigration is nothing compared to the big government the leeches always create.

As long as there are people like you the leeches will completely destroy liberty wherever it sprouts.

PAF's Horoscope for 2019:

It is hard for you to find understanding in this world. Maybe people who come from underdeveloped countries will finally pay you the attention you so rightfully deserve? BONUS: There might be an emotional connection as well. :tears:

PAF
04-02-2019, 07:05 PM

How’s that working out for you?

Historically to the present has proven that true liberty never flourishes at the hand of any government anywhere in the world. The best I can do is maximize my own liberty in ways that I can control. Building a wall, which costs money, reduces freedom to travel, having to provide “documentation”, and stealing property from rightful owners is not my idea of “controlling the problem”, certainly when government has no intention whatsoever in doing anything remotely to do with freedom/liberty.

As much as I hate welfare, I would rather throw a few frn’s out the window than to grow this government which forces even more into the system, which is the actual intent of this government. Most people only know what they are taught, which is why Common Core is so fundamental to keeping the system alive. Immigrants are not the root of the problem - the American folks at the WH are, as is you.

Liberty comes from within. Until you realize/live that, you will always be a statist who growwwws said government.

“Government help me save me please protect my liberty!” LOL

Swordsmyth
04-02-2019, 07:11 PM
How’s that working out for you?
Better than most of the world.
Your plan won't work at all.

Historically to the present has proven that true liberty never flourishes at the hand of any government anywhere in the world. The best I can do is maximize my own liberty in ways that I can control. Building a wall, which costs money, reduces freedom to travel, having to provide “documentation”, and stealing property from rightful owners is not my idea of “controlling the problem”, certainly when government has no intention whatsoever in doing anything remotely to do with freedom/liberty.

As much as I hate welfare, I would rather throw a few frn’s out the window than to grow this government which forces even more into the system, which is the actual intent of this government. Most people only know what they are taught, which is why Common Core is so fundamental to keeping the system alive. Immigrants are not the root of the problem - the American folks at the WH are, as is you.

Liberty comes from within. Until you realize/live that, you will always be a statist who growwwws said government.

“Government help me save me please protect my liberty!” LOL

The people you would allow in will grow government far more than the natives and they will make it impossible to overcome the natives who want to grow government.
Your plan will grow government far more than mine.
And it is THE PROPER ROLE of government to protect liberty, no individual is capable of protecting his own liberty all by himself and many are less capable than others.

PAF
04-02-2019, 07:21 PM
Better than most of the world.
Your plan won't work at all.

The people you would allow in will grow government far more than the natives and they will make it impossible to overcome the natives who want to grow government.
Your plan will grow government far more than mine.
And it is THE PROPER ROLE of government to protect liberty

LOL and I was born just yesterday LOL

no individual is capable of protecting his own liberty all by himself

Proving my point that liberty comes from within which you have not a clue.

many are less capable than others.

A statement like that infers endorsing cradle-to-grave. While the statement may be true your solution educates people to rely on government to solve their problems rather than to stand on their own ;-)

Swordsmyth
04-02-2019, 07:24 PM
LOL and I was born just yesterday LOL

Proving my point that liberty comes from within which you have not a clue.

A statement like that infers endorsing cradle-to-grave. While the statement may be true your solution educates people to rely on government to solve their problems rather than to stand on their own ;-)
More pie in the sky nonsense, liberty involves a state of mind but those living under a communist regime are not free and government's proper role is to keep people from being tyrannized by criminals and foreign conquerors.

We do not and can not live in a perfect world populated by perfect and omnipotent people.

PAF
04-02-2019, 07:38 PM
More pie in the sky nonsense, liberty involves a state of mind but those living under a communist regime are not free and government's proper role is to keep people from being tyrannized by criminals and foreign conquerors.

We do not and can not live in a perfect world populated by perfect and omnipotent people.

Something I can’t figure out... while there are some that come to soak the system once they find out this government endorses and encourages a welfare system...

I actually know many immigrants who came here to actually work and have conservative values.

If the blanket statement holds true that they all come from “communist” countries, why the desire to travel here if our country isn’t as communist as theirs? Shouldn’t they be happy where they already are, without sinking their money into traveling thousands of miles and risk illness or getting sent back?

Who’s funding all of this for the next election, and why isn’t government “protecting our liberty” now by shutting off the spigot while we currently have a “republican” president?

Boy oh boy do I wish CC would end, otherwise it don’t matter American or immigrant - the same exact result has/will occur.

Swordsmyth
04-02-2019, 07:49 PM
Something I can’t figure out... while there are some that come to soak the system once they find out this government endorses and encourages a welfare system...

I actually know many immigrants who came here to actually work and have conservative values.

If the blanket statement holds true that they all come from “communist” countries, why the desire to travel here if our country isn’t as communist as theirs? Shouldn’t they be happy where they already are, without sinking their money into traveling thousands of miles and risk illness or getting sent back?

There are exceptions to every trend but a greater proportion of them are communist than the natives, they come here because we have more wealth to try to take using communism than their home countries do.

Who’s funding all of this for the next election,
The leftists and the oligarchs.
And it isn't just about the next election, it's about the entire future of this country and all future elections.

and why isn’t government “protecting our liberty” now by shutting off the spigot while we currently have a “republican” president?
Because most of our government is still controlled by traitors and Trump is not a dictator.

Boy oh boy do I wish CC would end, otherwise it don’t matter American or immigrant - the same exact result has/will occur.
CC?

Stratovarious
04-02-2019, 07:53 PM

Who’s funding all of this for the next election, and why isn’t government “protecting our liberty” now by shutting off the spigot while we currently have a “republican” president?

Socialism where they are from has matured into the shtholes that they are.
Liberals in America (are you not one of them?) are dancing unwittingly to the NWO Piper, they think warm fuzzies
for everyone are free, they come out of thin air.
Wake up call ;
Socialism and open borders is total fail, it just hasn't been in America in a full blown fashion long enough to
answer your question , give it time.

:frog:

Dr.3D
04-02-2019, 07:57 PM
There are exceptions to every trend but a greater proportion of them are communist than the natives, they come here because we have more wealth to try to take using communism than their home countries do.

And it isn't just about the next election, it's about the entire future of this country and all future elections.

Because most of our government is still controlled by traitors and Trump is not a dictator.

CC?
Yeah, what Mexicans say when they understand what you're talking about. :p

PAF
04-02-2019, 08:02 PM

CC?

CC=Common Core.

Trump is promoting a wall which rejects liberty, instead of rallying his base to end incentives. If his base screamed and shouted as much as they do for that wall, the tone would change and perhaps the republicans I spoke with down at the border would support him rather than reject him. If trump loses 2020, this be the reason why - don’t mess with Texas, or their property - he will in fact lose votes over this. They went through that same crap with Obama, rest assured they won’t vote for anybody who threatens their land.

Trump never utters a word about the horrific effects of CC.

Trump signed Omnibus and the “emergency” spending bill, both of which funds global initiatives.

Trump promoted banning bump stocks and raising the age to 21 which in no way shape or form promotes liberty.

Bones here and there perhaps, but he’s the same status quo with a slight twist which you refuse to admit.

PAF
04-02-2019, 08:07 PM
Socialism where they are from has matured into the shtholes that they are.
Liberals in America (are you not one of them?) are dancing unwittingly to the NWO Piper, they think warm fuzzies
for everyone are free, they come out of thin air.
Wake up call ;
Socialism and open borders is total fail, it just hasn't been in America in a full blown fashion long enough to
answer your question , give it time.

:frog:

Me, a lib? I am so far fiscally right of you which is why I consider you a devoted statist.

:cool:

Stratovarious
04-02-2019, 08:18 PM
Me, a lib? I am so far fiscally right of you which is why I consider you a devoted statist.

:cool:

lmao everytime you post , where does this open border shtick work for you ?

PAF
04-02-2019, 08:38 PM
lmao everytime you post , where does this open border shtick work for you ?

See pic in Post #3.

I am not the least bit interested in funneling people in so that they become “documented” so that they become instantly eligible for government programs. Research “Circular Flow” which is zero cost to the taxpayer and preserves my signature.

All you are promoting is exasperating the very “solution” which caused the very problem in the first place. Each time government tightens its grip more freedom and money is sent down the crapper.

Some of your posts are amusing, but for the most part your responses are direct reflections of why this country is in the shape that it is in... concerning Common Core, did you attend public school, by any chance?

Stratovarious
04-02-2019, 08:41 PM
See pic in Post #3.

I am not the least bit interested in funneling people in so that they become “documented” so that they become instantly eligible for government programs. Research “Circular Flow” which is zero cost to the taxpayer and preserves my signature.

All you are promoting is exasperating the very “solution” which caused the very problem in the first place. Each time government tightens its grip more freedom and money is sent down the crapper.

Some of your posts are amusing, but for the most part your responses are direct reflections of why this country is in the shape that it is in... concerning Common Core, did you attend public school, by any chance?
Where again did you say that your Open Border fantasy is working ?

LMAO

Swordsmyth
04-02-2019, 08:42 PM
See pic in Post #3.

Circular flow is not something you can guarantee, too many will come and stay and vote for welfare.
That's what happened before we had immigration controls and why we implemented them.

Brian4Liberty
04-02-2019, 08:53 PM
I support the idea of seeking asylum in the first country you enter. Didn't Germany do that like a decade or so ago?

From an international standpoint, that would make sense. Leaving Guatemala? You will be safe in Mexico or Belize.

the U.S. government plans to dramatically increase the number of asylum applicants who are pushed back into Mexico as they await their claims in court

How about 100%? Take a number, file your claim, turn around and come back for your hearing later.

Dr.3D
04-02-2019, 08:55 PM
Those joining a caravan should apply before leaving home.