PDA

View Full Version : A. Jones, claims psychosis, says not everything is staged afterall.

specsaregood
03-29-2019, 07:46 PM
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/infowars-alex-jones-deposition-says-he-had-a-form-of-psychosis-when-spreading-sandy-hook-conspiracies/

"And I, myself, have almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I'm now learning a lot of times things aren't staged," Jones said. "So I think as a pundit, someone giving an opinion, that, you know, my opinions have been wrong, but they were never wrong consciously to hurt people."

Jones also blamed the media for his actions and said that questioning public events is an "essential part of the First Amendment in America.
"Well, I'm just saying that the trauma of the media and the corporations lying so much, then everything begins -- you don't trust anything anymore, kind of like a child whose parents lie to them over and over again, well, pretty soon they don't know what reality is," he said.

kcchiefs6465
03-29-2019, 08:17 PM
I am just glad CBS is here to tell the news.

I really don't understand how people, when faced with the super awesome reporting of news organizations such as CBS, still question obviously objective, mainstream, popular facts.

Is there a CNN or Fox News link available that attempts to understand the lunacy behind all of these people questioning mainstream, obviously objective truths?

specsaregood
03-29-2019, 08:44 PM

Is there a CNN or Fox News link available that attempts to understand the lunacy behind all of these people questioning mainstream, obviously objective truths?
Fuck if I know; my name aint jeeves. this is the one that popped up in my news feed. Feel free to search for other links and report back here. Or if you don't like cbs reporting, they embedded the hours of raw video of his deposition, you could watch it yourself.

AngryCanadian
03-29-2019, 09:00 PM
A lot of people did say that alex jones is controlled Opposition and this really is starting to prove it. I am sure he would be starting to believe that 9/11 was done by bin laden to.

kcchiefs6465
03-29-2019, 09:04 PM
Fuck if I know; my name aint jeeves. this is the one that popped up in my news feed. Feel free to search for other links and report back here. Or if you don't like cbs reporting, they embedded the hours of raw video of his deposition, you could watch it yourself.
Forgive me for not being more clear:

A portion of why some of the audience of these MSM organizations dispel everything as fake news is because these organizations pimp fake news.

They lost all credibility before I was born. May they quietly shut the fuck up and fade into their destined obscurity- Alex Jones being paranoid or schizophrenic or not.

You don't see the irony?

kcchiefs6465
03-29-2019, 09:13 PM
And aside from that, admittedly not caring to look at the link of if it's an actual deposition (from his child custody issues?), one can imagine saying whatever the wolves wish to hear to ____ - fill in the blank.

As a general statement on that matter, without generating revenue for CBS, it is a sham and hopefully you never have to face it.

specsaregood
03-29-2019, 09:20 PM
You don't see the irony?

Maybe, but I'm American and we are notoriously bad at irony. We usually leave that for the brits.

specsaregood
03-29-2019, 09:20 PM
The deposition videos are from the sandy hook lawsuit against him.

bv3
03-29-2019, 09:21 PM
Forgive me for not being more clear:

A portion of why some of the audience of these MSM organizations dispel everything as fake news is because these organizations pimp fake news.

They lost all credibility before I was born. May they quietly shut the $#@! up and fade into their destined obscurity- Alex Jones being paranoid or schizophrenic or not.

You don't see the irony?

/\----This. Whatever the truth value of the rest of Alex's statement, this part: "Well, I'm just saying that the trauma of the media and the corporations lying so much, then everything begins -- you don't trust anything anymore, kind of like a child whose parents lie to them over and over again, well, pretty soon they don't know what reality is,' he said" this is definitely true and no sane person would say its not.

bv3
03-29-2019, 09:24 PM

"Actual Malice and Negligence
Virginia courts apply a negligence standard to defamation claims brought by private figures seeking compensatory damages when the allegedly defamatory statement makes substantial danger to reputation apparent. In cases brought by private figures where substantial danger to reputation is not apparent, the actual malice standard applies. The Gazette, Inc. v. Harris (http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=6983152793666950052&q=the+gazette+v.+harris&hl=en&as_sdt=2,47), 325 S.E.2d 713, 725 (Va. 1985).
Public officials, all-purpose public figures, and limited-purpose public figures must prove that the defendant acted with actual malice, i.e., knowing that the statements were false or recklessly disregarding their falsity. See the general page on actual malice and negligence (http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/proving-fault-actual-malice-and-negligence) for details on the standards and terminology mentioned in this subsection. "

Emphasis mine, seems like a necessary thing to prove for a plaintiff to prevail in a defamation suit in Va. Any law-dogs here?

kcchiefs6465
03-29-2019, 09:27 PM
He recently talked about it on a Joe Rogan podcast (and really I don't much care to 'carry water' for Alex Jones) but his points on the distrust of media are generally spot on.

Fuck CBS. Before and after Alex Jones.

They are not for 'truth' or 'fairness' or even basic common decency. And to be clear, I would have said the same about Fox or MSNBC or _______ (random propagandist arm of collectivists and state whores).

bv3
03-29-2019, 09:31 PM
He recently talked about it on a Joe Rogan podcast (and really I don't much care to 'carry water' for Alex Jones) but his points on the distrust of media are generally spot on.

$#@! CBS. Before and after Alex Jones.

They are not for 'truth' or 'fairness' or even basic common decency. And to be clear, I would have said the same about Fox or MSNBC or _______ (random propagandist arm of collectivists and state whores).

I had to double read your initial post hahahah, couldn't tell... So much else has changed in general. Cool to see BXM still has his hat on though, that is some persistent satire.

kcchiefs6465
03-29-2019, 09:46 PM
I had to double read your initial post hahahah, couldn't tell... So much else has changed in general. Cool to see BXM still has his hat on though, that is some persistent satire.
'Super awesome' is me gritting my teeth at absurdity.

Personally I don't doubt that Alex Jones has some flaws in the way he looks at things.

That being said, I, and hopefully and God Bless the majority (or even sizeable minority) of people, are questioning every bullshit factoid and 'controlled' narrative of a given story.

May they go unemployed and the bread run out.

AngryCanadian
03-29-2019, 09:47 PM

$#@! CBS. Before and after Alex Jones.

Not to mention MSM lies always about the middle east conflicts, like Libya, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan.

bv3
03-29-2019, 09:51 PM
Not to mention MSM lies always about the middle east conflicts, like Libya, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan.

I feel like 'MSM' is an inadequate acronym/phrase. Not that I have another to propose- GIA Government-Information-alliance? NIC News information Complex?

kcchiefs6465
03-29-2019, 09:52 PM
Yet they pontificate from their marble floors in offices-- i.e palaces-- about the shortcomings of Alex Jones?

It'll all get sorted out at the White House Correspondents Ball, I'm sure, over tuna tartare and lobster.

bv3
03-29-2019, 09:53 PM
Yet they pontificate from their marble floors in offices-palaces- about the shortcomings of Alex Jones?

It'll all get sorted out at the White House Correspondents Ball, I'm sure, over tuna tartare and lobster.

They call him dangerous, these psychopaths that abetted the century's greatest travesty in the Middle East. Could Patrick Till's family sue Rupert Murdoch? Or any of the 40,000 plus American casualties? What about the Iraqis? The Afghanis? The Libyans? That would be a long line, a class action that would require all the lumber in Russia to file.

AngryCanadian
03-29-2019, 09:57 PM
Yet they pontificate from their marble floors in offices-- i.e palaces-- about the shortcomings of Alex Jones?

I am sure CNN,MSNBC,CBS,NBC,ABC are all very news trusted right? its not like MSM wouldnt lie about anything or ignore certain news stories that don't fit their agenda eh?

kcchiefs6465
03-29-2019, 09:58 PM
They call him dangerous, these psychopaths that abetted the century's greatest travesty in the Middle East. Could Patrick Till's family sue Rupert Murdoch? Or any of the 40,000 plus American casualties? What about the Iraqis? The Afghanis? The Libyans? That would be along line, a class action that would require all the lumber in Russia to file.
We need some depositions.

Maybe CBS will grace us with their fine reporting on, you know, things that actually matter?

specsaregood
03-29-2019, 10:00 PM

Iirc, trump canceled that shindig last year. They got all butthurt over it.

bv3
03-29-2019, 10:00 PM

Maybe CBS will grace us with their fine reporting on, you know, things that actually matter?

How about an administrative subpoena? I'd settle for that. Another thing Ron Paul could've accomplished unilaterally.

AngryCanadian
03-29-2019, 10:01 PM

I am sure CBS,CNN,MSNBC will give such fine reporting on the things of the kardashian family as that really really matters. Its more important news headline then reporting about a migrant ship being hijacked by poor African migrants.

bv3
03-29-2019, 10:02 PM
I am sure CBS,CNN,MSNBC will give such fine reporting on the things of the kardashian family as that really really matters. Its more important news headline then reporting about a migrant ship being hijacked by poor African migrants.

Kardashian? My people have heard of her. Is it true her ass broke the internet?

kcchiefs6465
03-29-2019, 10:04 PM
Iirc, trump canceled that shindig last year. They got all butthurt over it.
I believe you are right and God bless. The bunch of 'high class' savages ought pay for and perform their own circle jerks.

AngryCanadian
03-29-2019, 10:24 PM
Kardashian? My people have heard of her. Is it true her ass broke the internet?

Apparently her cuckolding husband broke the internet.

Anti Federalist
03-30-2019, 12:31 AM
Well, that's disappointing.

You'd think he'd make a full throated defense of his First Amendment right to say whatever he damn well pleased regarding current affairs and politics and not some squishy mealy mouthed back pedaling.

Oh well...what a damn shame...as disappointing as Ron Paul hawking Porter Stansberry nonsense there for a while.

unknown
03-30-2019, 01:05 AM

You'd think he'd make a full throated defense of his First Amendment right to say whatever he damn well pleased regarding current affairs and politics and not some squishy mealy mouthed back pedaling.

Oh well...what a damn shame...as disappointing as Ron Paul hawking Porter Stansberry nonsense there for a while.

I did some searching.

So, Dr. Paul did some commercials for the guy?

Looks like he got fined by the SEC.

unknown
03-30-2019, 01:08 AM

Which is probably what all of this is really about.

He went from actual government false flags, coverups and conspiracies to more mainstream type: Russian collusion, gun confiscations etc.

Anti Federalist
03-30-2019, 01:38 AM
I did some searching.

So, Dr. Paul did some commercials for the guy?

Looks like he got fined by the SEC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkmui_o_j00

The "Research Firm" was Stansberry's

Anti Federalist
03-30-2019, 01:40 AM
Wrote the forward for Stansberry's book:

https://www.amazon.com/America-2020-Blueprint-Porter-Stansberry/dp/B0149LZ89S

Anti Federalist
03-30-2019, 01:49 AM
Not flattering.

http://texasfinancialadvisory.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/356-Ron-Paul-Officially-Sells-Out.pdf

dannno
03-30-2019, 01:53 AM

Oh well...what a damn shame...as disappointing as Ron Paul hawking Porter Stansberry nonsense there for a while

No doubt it was taken out of context.. I think bv3 has the best post yet on this thread, that AJ's 'psychosis' stems from the fact that the elite stage so much shit, and lie about so many things, that it seems probable that even when an even occurs on a more organic scale than we would expect, which is probably pretty rare, that those of us within the know will assume that it is more staged than what we might expect from past events.

Anti Federalist
03-30-2019, 01:59 AM
No doubt it was taken out of context.. I think bv3 has the best post yet on this thread, that AJ's 'psychosis' stems from the fact that the elite stage so much shit, and lie about so many things, that it seems probable that even when an even occurs on a more organic scale than we would expect, which is probably pretty rare, that those of us within the know will assume that it is more staged than what we might expect from past events.

Here's the deposition.

I can't watch videos where I'm at so I'll leave to everybody to comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7siWJ86g40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=XES-AydpIoc

A Son of Liberty
03-30-2019, 04:17 AM

Yeah, he probably should have.

Doesn't change the fact that his Sandy Hook schtick was garbage, and had I been a family member, I'd have gone after his ass, too.

Fuck Jones. The guy's not a lunatic, and he didn't experience "psychosis"... He was working his audience on a stage built of dead kids.

AngryCanadian
03-30-2019, 04:31 AM
Yeah, he probably should have.

Doesn't change the fact that his Sandy Hook schtick was garbage, and had I been a family member, I'd have gone after his ass, too.

$#@! Jones. The guy's not a lunatic, and he didn't experience "psychosis"... He was working his audience on a stage built of dead kids.

I have my own questions regretting Sandy Hook, unlike the columbine high school, the authorities haven't released very much when it comes to security camera footages and not to mention the fact that the school was demolished.

A Son of Liberty
03-30-2019, 04:33 AM
I have my own questions regretting Sandy Hook, unlike the columbine high school, the authorities haven't released very much when it comes to security camera footages and not to mention the fact that the school was demolished.

My issue with Jones' take on SH was his claim that it never even happened.

acptulsa
03-30-2019, 07:01 AM
I feel like 'MSM' is an inadequate acronym/phrase. Not that I have another to propose- GIA Government-Information-alliance? NIC News information Complex?

Ministry of Propaganda.

Danke
03-30-2019, 07:06 AM
Here's the deposition.

What a witch hunt

juleswin
03-30-2019, 07:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c

I knew for sure Alex Jones was off the minute I saw this video. Psychosis, shill, attention whore, controlled opposition who really knows, all I know is that I do not want associate with him in any way shape or form. This is why I cannot understand why Ron Paul trusted him. Also I think association with this obvious fraud cost him more votes than he gained from his supporters.

TheCount
03-30-2019, 08:48 AM
You don't say

jkr
03-30-2019, 09:32 AM

I really don't understand how people, when faced with the super awesome reporting of news organizations such as CBS, still question obviously objective, mainstream, popular facts.

The realzz

Superfluous Man
03-30-2019, 09:35 AM
A lot of people did say that alex jones is controlled Opposition and this really is starting to prove it. I am sure he would be starting to believe that 9/11 was done by bin laden to.

Because only controlled opposition could possibly fail to admit that absolutely everything is staged.

TheTexan
03-30-2019, 09:35 AM
Most things aren't staged, but some things clearly are. Like the Christchurch "shooting". Not a single "allah akbar!" to be heard? In a mosque, while "muslims" are "dying"?

https://media.giphy.com/media/Fml0fgAxVx1eM/giphy.gif

Krugminator2
03-30-2019, 09:40 AM
Not flattering.

http://texasfinancialadvisory.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/356-Ron-Paul-Officially-Sells-Out.pdf

In fairness to Ron, he didn't really say anything that was off brand. He constantly thinks the world is going to hell and he backs it with his own money by putting everything he has in gold and gold mining stocks.

Celebrities constantly put their name on scam crap. Shaq, 50 Cent, Justin Bieber all endorsed pure fraud. Tiger Woods went from a guy with premium sponsors to he a pure pump and dump called Fusz on his golf bag. John McAfee was kind of a hero here. He had a scam company that I posted about the last few years. Peaked at 8 bucks last year. He cashed in his stock for some crazy amount, like more than he made off of his real anti-virus company. Stock is currently 6.5 cents. MGTI

I would like to think that I would have more integrity. But if someone just handed me a bunch of free money, maybe I would take it too. (Probably not, but maybe when you start getting into the 100 million dollar territory like McAfee.)

As far as Alex Jones, he should be able to say whatever he wants no matter how insane.

tfurrh
03-30-2019, 09:51 AM
Maybe, but I'm American and we are notoriously bad at irony. We usually leave that for the brits.

I usually leave the ironing for my wife...she's from Mexico.

bv3
03-30-2019, 10:20 AM
Ministry of Propaganda.

lol, yah, well, duh.

donnay
03-30-2019, 12:22 PM
What a witch hunt

Plus... this deposition was leaked, when specifically, the the lawyer, Robert E. Barnes made it clear, at the end of this deposition that, the contents within this deposition were marked as: "confidential for attorneys eyes only." The deposition was: Thursday. March 14, 2019 @ 12:01 PM. Today is March 30, 2019. Now I don't know about you but that is not 30 days.

unconsious767
03-30-2019, 12:40 PM
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bttf/images/5/5a/A_jones_manure_hauling.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091203215056

juleswin
03-30-2019, 01:03 PM
Plus... this deposition was leaked, when specifically, the the lawyer, Robert E. Barnes made it clear, at the end of this deposition that, the contents within this deposition were marked as: "confidential for attorneys eyes only." The deposition was: Thursday. March 14, 2019 @ 12:01 PM. Today is March 30, 2019. Now I don't know about you but that is not 30 days.

The same thing they pulled with Bill Cosby, promise them confidentiality and then leak the tape. What this tells me is that if more than anything, he is telling the truth now.

The moral of this story is that nobody should ever believe the courts when they promise you that your deposition will be confidential. Just say no to it if you can get away with it.

dannno
03-30-2019, 01:24 PM
Here's the deposition.

That is 3 and half hours of video.. I started watching last night and I don't know how far I got but everything I heard sounded like the AJ we all know and love. If somebody can post the timestamp of where he made those comments, I guarantee they were taken out of context. In the OP it makes it sound like that is his entire defense, and his psychosis is literal and stems from something being wrong with his brain..whereas if you hear the comments in context, it is going to be him talking about how the 'psychosis' stemmed from his awareness of the people who do actually stage events, from Operation Northwoods on through many other proven false flags and staged events, and questioning those big public events is therefore entirely valid and reasonable. I did hear him say that in the parts I heard, but don't recall mentioning psychosis.

Alex Jones is correct to backpeddle and say that he doesn't have solid evidence the event was totally staged and no kids died, all the doctors and teachers and parents were in on it, etc.. I think there is some evidence for that, and I wouldn't say it is untrue either. There is plenty of evidence that something was up and that the event was probably not what the mainstream media portrayed. How many actors, whether it was the gunman in the woods and that was it or whether it included other actors as well is a good question. I still don't think that frail kid perpetrated the killings.

A Son of Liberty
03-30-2019, 01:37 PM
That is 3 and half hours of video.. I started watching last night and I don't know how far I got but everything I heard sounded like the AJ we all know and love. If somebody can post the timestamp of where he made those comments, I guarantee they were taken out of context. In the OP it makes it sound like that is his entire defense, and his psychosis is literal and stems from something being wrong with his brain..whereas if you hear the comments in context, it is going to be him talking about how the 'psychosis' stemmed from his awareness of the people who do actually stage events, from Operation Northwoods on through many other proven false flags and staged events, and questioning those events is therefore entirely valid.

Questioning events is certainly valid, and quite appropriate, actually. But that's not what Alex Jones does. He makes declarations of facts with little to no support of evidence.

Alex Jones did not interview family members, neighbors and/or community members in Newtown, CT. He just affirmatively declared the shooting to be a hoax. ETA: Actually, he declared that it did not happen. That's noteworthy.

I 100% affirm that the sociopaths in positions of power are more than capable of murdering a bunch of first-graders to advance an agenda... hell, they're capable of murdering a bunch of first-graders just for something to do on a boring afternoon. I despise these people. But don't bring me your speculation and talk to me like you're bringing me facts.

dannno
03-30-2019, 01:44 PM
Questioning events is certainly valid, and quite appropriate, actually. But that's not what Alex Jones does. He makes declarations of facts with little to no support of evidence.

Alex Jones did not interview family members, neighbors and/or community members in Newtown, CT. He just affirmatively declared the shooting to be a hoax. ETA: Actually, he declared that it did not happen. That's noteworthy.

I 100% affirm that the sociopaths in positions of power are more than capable of murdering a bunch of first-graders to advance an agenda... hell, they're capable of murdering a bunch of first-graders just for something to do on a boring afternoon. I despise these people. But don't bring me your speculation and talk to me like you're bringing me facts.

The same could be said about the OP, as well as all mainstream news. AJ has a more accurate representation of the facts on his show than any mainstream media outlet. So why give him such a hard time? We all know nobody is perfect.

If you listen to the deposition, you see that in the first month AJ was actually saying that he believed it was a kid on prozac and the drugs were the problem. His listeners and other people he knew kept coming to him with all this evidence that there was more to it and wanted his platform to expose the event for what they believed it was.

If I were a parent, I wouldn't be mad, I would want to know what happened that day. The fact that AJ is willing to entertain a different scenario than what the media did would be welcomed, as a parent and a victim. I would have called him up and tried to be on his show to help get to the bottom of it.

Did any of the parents offer to go on his show and talk about it?

Blaming Adam Lanza, who is dead, is not going to stop these shootings in the future. He is no longer a threat. The threat would come from the people who ran the operation, running a future operation, and killing more kids. Blocking these investigations and suing people who have a different opinion can only result in more kids dying.

bv3
03-30-2019, 01:48 PM

Alex Jones did not interview family members, neighbors and/or community members in Newtown, CT. He just affirmatively declared the shooting to be a hoax.

Yes, but as regard the suit what Dannnnnnnno is saying is relevant because it weighs heavily against Alex Jones.

"...Public officials, all-purpose public figures, and limited-purpose public figures must prove that the defendant acted with actual malice, i.e., knowing that the statements were false or recklessly disregarding their falsity..."Past deceptions on the part of the media, which may be positively identified, calls into question all of the information they produce, even if that information is accurate.

So, even if Big Media was reporting accurately the facts of Sandyhook, doubting the veracity of their reporting is reasonable. Alex Jones learned of the events at Sandy Hook through Big Media. Thus, the statements he made disputing the accuracy of the facts of sandy hook as reported by his primary, and demonstrably unreliable source, he could not have made knowing the statements were false. In other words, the past behavior of Big Media reasonably calls into question the veracity of everything they report--even if what they are reporting happens to be true.

In other words, Did Alex Jones know that his statements re: SandyHook were false, or did he recklessly disregard their falsity? The Statements he made we informed by information he received through Big Media, Big Media now has a long track record of deliberately misleading, omitting, altering, et al the information that they report. So, even if Alex Jones sole reason for suggesting that the events at Sandy Hook are other than they seem is the fact that the media merely reported those facts, it is reasonable to say that he didn't--because he couldn't--know that the alleged substance of his statements were false.

Danke
03-30-2019, 01:54 PM
The same could be said about the OP, as well as all mainstream news. AJ has a more accurate representation of the facts on his show than any mainstream media outlet. So why give him such a hard time? We all know nobody is perfect.

If you listen to the deposition, you see that in the first month AJ was actually saying that he believed it was a kid on prozac and the drugs were the problem. His listeners and other people he knew kept coming to him with all this evidence that there was more to it and wanted his platform to expose the event for what they believed it was.

If I were a parent, I wouldn't be mad, I would want to know what happened that day. The fact that AJ is willing to entertain a different scenario than what the media did would be welcomed, as a parent and a victim. I would have called him up and tried to be on his show to help get to the bottom of it.

Did any of the parents offer to go on his show and talk about it?

Blaming Adam Lanza, who is dead, is not going to stop these shootings in the future. He is no longer a threat. The threat would come from the people who ran the operation, running a future operation, and killing more kids. Blocking these investigations and suing people who have a different opinion can only result in more kids dying.

I remember AJ had some investigator (Wolfgang Halbig?) on his show that later produced a film about Sandy Hook being a False Flag operation.

Can't find that video, was it scrubbed? His lawsuit was won: https://vimeo.com/292617969

Zippyjuan
03-30-2019, 02:26 PM
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html

InfoWars' Alex Jones is a 'performance artist playing a character', says his lawyer

Notorious US broadcaster Alex Jones is a “performance artist” and his on air persona is an act, according to his lawyer.

Mr Jones runs the controversial Infowars website, which is known for propagating conspiracy theories and its support of Donald Trump.

But Mr Jones is now embroiled in a custody battle with his estranged wife, Kelly Jones, with whom he has three children. She said some of Mr Jones’s on-air rants – for which he is renowned – are evidence of him being “not a stable” father.

However, Randall Wilhite, Mr Jones’s attorney, said the behaviour was merely an act.

“He’s playing a character. He is a performance artist.” Mr Wilhite said, according to the Austin-American Statesman.

Mr Wilhite said that using Mr Jones’ on-air persona to judge him as a father would be like judging Jack Nicholson in a custody dispute based on his performance as the Joker in Batman.

The claim is likely to cause some confusion among Mr Jones’s fans, who have closely followed his musings. These included unfounded assertions that the Sandy Hook massacre and Boston bombings were hoaxes, Hillary Clinton should be jailed and that Barack Obama founded Isis.

More at link.

Anti Federalist
03-30-2019, 02:43 PM
In fairness to Ron, he didn't really say anything that was off brand. He constantly thinks the world is going to hell and he backs it with his own money by putting everything he has in gold and gold mining stocks.

Celebrities constantly put their name on scam crap. Shaq, 50 Cent, Justin Bieber all endorsed pure fraud. Tiger Woods went from a guy with premium sponsors to he a pure pump and dump called Fusz on his golf bag. John McAfee was kind of a hero here. He had a scam company that I posted about the last few years. Peaked at 8 bucks last year. He cashed in his stock for some crazy amount, like more than he made off of his real anti-virus company. Stock is currently 6.5 cents. MGTI

I would like to think that I would have more integrity. But if someone just handed me a bunch of free money, maybe I would take it too. (Probably not, but maybe when you start getting into the 100 million dollar territory like McAfee.)

As far as Alex Jones, he should be able to say whatever he wants no matter how insane.

I agree with all of that...just pointing it out...and pointing out that it was disappointing that AJ didn't say the same thing.

"I have an absolute right to say or comment about anything I want. Fuck off."

A Son of Liberty
03-30-2019, 02:49 PM
Yes, but as regard the suit what Dannnnnnnno is saying is relevant because it weighs heavily against Alex Jones.

"...Public officials, all-purpose public figures, and limited-purpose public figures must prove that the defendant acted with actual malice, i.e., knowing that the statements were false or recklessly disregarding their falsity..."Past deceptions on the part of the media, which may be positively identified, calls into question all of the information they produce, even if that information is accurate.

So, even if Big Media was reporting accurately the facts of Sandyhook, doubting the veracity of their reporting is reasonable. Alex Jones learned of the events at Sandy Hook through Big Media. Thus, the statements he made disputing the accuracy of the facts of sandy hook as reported by his primary, and demonstrably unreliable source, he could not have made knowing the statements were false. In other words, the past behavior of Big Media reasonably calls into question the veracity of everything they report--even if what they are reporting happens to be true.

In other words, Did Alex Jones know that his statements re: SandyHook were false, or did he recklessly disregard their falsity? The Statements he made we informed by information he received through Big Media, Big Media now has a long track record of deliberately misleading, omitting, altering, et al the information that they report. So, even if Alex Jones sole reason for suggesting that the events at Sandy Hook are other than they seem is the fact that the media merely reported those facts, it is reasonable to say that he didn't--because he couldn't--know that the alleged substance of his statements were false.

I'll repeat that Alex Jones is entitled to say whatever the hell he wants to say. That having been said, people should have some sense about them, and understand that Alex Jones didn't do any actual research into what happened at SH. He just... said some shit. Some pretty offensive shit, actually, since he didn't do any actual investigating, he just said, "yeah, that didn't happen".

There is NO question that Big Media (to use your term, which I like btw) regularly mislead the population. That's no justification for Jones misleading the population himself, however.

If I were one of the relatives of one of those kids, I'd punch a POS in the mouth if he said that at a bar. If he said it on a nationally distributed radio show, I'd go after a piece of his ass (money).

A Son of Liberty
03-30-2019, 02:57 PM
as well as all mainstream news.

Yes.

AJ has a more accurate representation of the facts on his show than any mainstream media outlet.

No.

Alex said it didn't happen. He affirmatively said the whole thing was a hoax, and that the people appearing in Big Media from Newtown were "crisis actors".

And he made that up. Out of fucking nowhere.

So - again - FUCK HIM.

You want to speculate that it didn't happen? Go ahead. You want to be an actual journalist and send reporters to Newtown, CT, and actually investigate - interview neighbors, and family members, and community members, etc.? Please do. We count on journalists to do real investigations so we can actually find out what's going on in the world. I'm all for that. THAT is actually what DIDN'T happen.

Fuck Alex Jones.

So why give him such a hard time? We all know nobody is perfect.

Please see above.

AngryCanadian
03-30-2019, 05:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c

I knew for sure Alex Jones was off the minute I saw this video. Psychosis, shill, attention whore, controlled opposition who really knows, all I know is that I do not want associate with him in any way shape or form. This is why I cannot understand why Ron Paul trusted him. Also I think association with this obvious fraud cost him more votes than he gained from his supporters.

Well i have questions on how Alex Jones managed to have access into bohemian grove. That to me rises some red flag. You they know wouldn't normally give people any access let alone the MSM.

mrsat_98
03-31-2019, 07:52 AM
I remember AJ had some investigator (Wolfgang Halbig?) on his show that later produced a film about Sandy Hook being a False Flag operation.

Can't find that video, was it scrubbed? His lawsuit was won: https://vimeo.com/292617969

Jim Fetzer and Wolfgang Halbig appear to still be involved in a court case and don't appear to be backing down. At about 1:50 and thereafter it is asserted that some of the dead children are alive and have come forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFzepVOmx5s

bv3
03-31-2019, 09:10 AM
Having watched these depositions, all I have to say is: A significant aspect of the plaintiff's case is proving that Alex Jones functions like a journalist, that uses sources, and thus has a responsibility to verify the accuracy of those sources. Also, the lawyer taking the deposition seems like a nightmare to face. He anticipates almost every objection's fundamentals, and preemptively dismisses them. "Sir...Mr. Enoch....I'm going to ask you to leave this deposition." "Are you going to stay and be quiet, or would you like to leave this deposition." "If you open your mouth again, I am going to seek sanctions." Wowzers!

If Alex Jones is being sued for this, who gets to sue Big Media members for their reckless reporting done on dozens of important, and very charged events. Cross-sourcing, as the plaintiff describes, is common practice.

I hope that smiling kid's lawyer is paying attention.

donnay
03-31-2019, 09:40 AM
Having watched these depositions, all I have to say is: A significant aspect of the plaintiff's case is proving that Alex Jones functions like a journalist, that uses sources, and thus has a responsibility to verify the accuracy of those sources. Also, the lawyer taking the deposition seems like a nightmare to face. He anticipates almost every objection's fundamentals, and preemptively dismisses them. "Sir...Mr. Enoch....I'm going to ask you to leave this deposition." "Are you going to stay and be quiet, or would you like to leave this deposition." "If you open your mouth again, I am going to seek sanctions." Wowzers!

If Alex Jones is being sued for this, who gets to sue Big Media members for their reckless reporting done on dozens of important, and very charged events. Cross-sourcing, as the plaintiff describes, is common practice.

I hope that smiling kid's lawyer is paying attention.

This all precipitated after this Hillary Clinton speech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMsymSHbwl8

It seems Hillary Clinton has a lot of pull for the resourceful government to go after Jones with a feverent pitch. There have been over 20 lawsuits lobbed against Jones, some of which he has won. They are trying very hard to bankrupt Jones and put him out of business. Jones has to pick his fights since they are coming at him from every angle. One of the reason Big Tech has deplatformed him--this is a concerted effort for anyone who is paying attention to this. They are trying to shut down the first amendment and anyone who is trying to make money.

There are still many anomalies about Sandy Hook that just don't gel. The Robbie Parker interview has always made me say, "Hmm?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e7Dbb0mnf4

We live in very deceptive times...

devil21
03-31-2019, 09:55 AM
Oh...AJ says Sandy Hook was real now? I guess I can move the 470 page pdf file of very strong evidence to the contrary into the Recycling Bin now and never think about it again.

bv3
03-31-2019, 09:58 AM
Yes, deceptive times. Even so: the truth exists, even if it is unaccessible in many cases. Honestly though, Jone's made a significant blunder when he didn't focus his speculation on Big Media. A jury would be less hostile, or even sympathetic to him, were that the case. But they have parents of dead kids making these complaints. Instead of making positive statements re: current developments Jone's should limit himself to detailing with if, and how, similar events have been deliberately manufactured/altered/hidden in the past--by whom and through what instrumentality.

Seems like some of the complaints rely on an alleged Info-Wars---Zero-Hedge collusion per se, to cross-stack sources. Info-Wars says A happened, Zero-Hedge says A happened because Inforwars says it, Inforwars then uses Zero-Hedge as further proof that A happened.

I'm sure there is a name for this process, it is a common phenomenon. If it is used to establish liability on Jone's behalf, why will that precedent fail to prevail in other instances. I think, of course, of a certain invasion.

Or, for a contemporary example: That dossier that spawned a million pages of cross-sourced evidence. So it seemed to me. Guess we will have to start putting disclaimers on all our thoughts.

donnay
03-31-2019, 10:14 AM
Oh...AJ says Sandy Hook was real now? I guess I can move the 470 page pdf file of very strong evidence to the contrary into the Recycling Bin now and never think about it again.

I guess you missed my post. AJ has to do what he can to stay afloat. His legal fees are astronomical. Hillary and her group of corrupt cohorts have made it a point to shut down, and anyone who shines a light on the deception and corruption. Many people do not think she has that kind of pull, but I am convinced she has compromising information of a lot of people in the Swamp, so she will weild her power until such time as she cannot. I hope we wlll be able to see her go to jail.

specsaregood
03-31-2019, 10:19 AM
It seems Hillary Clinton has a lot of pull for the resourceful government to go after Jones with a feverent pitch.

I must have missed it; how is this all an example of the government going after jones? Are these not civil suits by individuals or groups of citizens?

juleswin
03-31-2019, 10:29 AM

The supreme court has ruled that it is not illegal to yell fire in a crowded theatre. I would even agree that Alex Jones is lying and spreading misinformation but I think that is what the first amendement protects us from. I would argue that his crazy theories about Sandy Hook has some useful purpose. If those crazy talk forces the govt to become more transparent about these sort of national policy moving crimes, then its a win for all of us.

If I was a juror in one of those civil cases, Alex Jones and infowar would get off scott free.

devil21
03-31-2019, 10:36 AM
Or, for a contemporary example: That dossier that spawned a million pages of cross-sourced evidence. So it seemed to me. Guess we will have to start putting disclaimers on all our thoughts.

Naaa, the solution is easy. Require everyone to have a verified "ID" on the internet and require all content to be approved by the Ministry of Truth fact-police.

That's the end game here.

I guess you missed my post.

No, I didn't miss it. I just ignored it. Pinning any of this on "Hillary" is so short-sighted that I wouldn't otherwise waste my time with it. No offense, of course.

donnay
03-31-2019, 10:41 AM
I must have missed it; how is this all an example of the government going after jones? Are these not civil suits by individuals or groups of citizens?

Are prosecutors state/federal employees?

specsaregood
03-31-2019, 11:32 AM
Are prosecutors state/federal employees?

Yes? Isn't this deposition for a civil suit? Is the state suing him?

Warrior_of_Freedom
03-31-2019, 12:38 PM
Is saying sandy hook is fake the only thing you need to do to get banned off the internet?

donnay
03-31-2019, 12:39 PM
Yes? Isn't this deposition for a civil suit? Is the state suing him?

It is a civil suit and the Judge in Connecticut has ordered Jones to be deposed.

It's interesting to note that this Sandy Hook shooting happened in December 14, 2012. The parents lawsuits went out in 2018.

dannno
03-31-2019, 01:01 PM

You don't think they know where to file, judges, lawyers pre-picked, etc? It's a team effort.

kona
03-31-2019, 01:34 PM
You don't think they know where to file, judges, lawyers pre-picked, etc? It's a team effort.
Pretty sure Jones and Barnes said most of these suits come straight from Soros.

AngryCanadian
03-31-2019, 01:48 PM
This all precipitated after this Hillary Clinton speech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMsymSHbwl8

It seems Hillary Clinton has a lot of pull for the resourceful government to go after Jones with a feverent pitch. There have been over 20 lawsuits lobbed against Jones, some of which he has won. They are trying very hard to bankrupt Jones and put him out of business. Jones has to pick his fights since they are coming at him from every angle. One of the reason Big Tech has deplatformed him--this is a concerted effort for anyone who is paying attention to this. They are trying to shut down the first amendment and anyone who is trying to make money.

There are still many anomalies about Sandy Hook that just don't gel. The Robbie Parker interview has always made me say, "Hmm?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e7Dbb0mnf4

We live in very deceptive times...

Yes there were clearer anomalies about Sandy Hook just like that video of Robbie Parker. You know i find it rather hard to believe how can anyone laugh or smile after finding out that your own child whatever its a boy or daughter have being killed?

That is not normal and i had also noticed that videos of him on YouTube are being slowly removed.

specsaregood
03-31-2019, 04:05 PM
It is a civil suit and the Judge in Connecticut has ordered Jones to be deposed.
It's interesting to note that this Sandy Hook shooting happened in December 14, 2012. The parents lawsuits went out in 2018.

What does that have to do with prosecutors? You asked about prosecutors, not judges.

donnay
03-31-2019, 04:24 PM
What does that have to do with prosecutors? You asked about prosecutors, not judges.

All of them are state/Fed. That was my point. Not operating under common law.

ETA:
This lawsuits (there are five Sandy Hook lawsuits) is a kill-shot to shut down free speech and independent news.

Dark_Horse_Rider
03-31-2019, 07:43 PM
Yes there were clearer anomalies about Sandy Hook just like that video of Robbie Parker. You know i find it rather hard to believe how can anyone laugh or smile after finding out that your own child whatever its a boy or daughter have being killed?

That is not normal and i had also noticed that videos of him on YouTube are being slowly removed.

yeah, that bold part ----- a very common tactic on message boards is for a plant on the board to always ask for evidence links ----- when someone posts a video like that, it gets notified to youtube for immediate removal

nikcers
04-22-2019, 07:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYlxZtgqt60

Danke
04-22-2019, 08:09 AM
Jim Fetzer and Wolfgang Halbig appear to still be involved in a court case and don't appear to be backing down. At about 1:50 and thereafter it is asserted that some of the dead children are alive and have come forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFzepVOmx5s

Another one deleted.

mrsat_98
04-22-2019, 09:21 AM

mrsat_98
04-22-2019, 09:21 AM
Another one deleted.

Between BitChute, Vimeo and 153News.net there is some activity.

Danke
04-22-2019, 09:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=143&v=89ZkydX0FPw

mrsat_98
04-22-2019, 09:43 AM
Another one deleted.

Between BitChute, Vimeo and 153News.net there is some activity.

All dark on the above.

dannno
04-28-2019, 01:40 PM
PBS hit piece that came out a little while back, tries to debunk Alex Jones high school "origin story":

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/670/beware-the-jabberwock/act-two-4

I was a bit confused when they said that he would "make his tongue black" and roll his eyes in the back of his head and pretend to be Satan. Turns out you can turn your tongue black with Pepto if your tongue has a high enough sulfur content.

Interesting piece, but after watching the McAffee documentary where they had prostitutes claim he likes to poop on their face, I'm pretty weary of stuff like this.

juleswin
04-28-2019, 02:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVUyQC7AE0Q

r3volution 3.0
04-28-2019, 07:00 PM
...like a child whose parents lie to them over and over again, well, pretty soon they don't know what reality is.

...or like radio listeners whose favorite radio personality bombards them with preposterous bullshit until, well, they don't know what reality is.

(though they do know that they need to buy more dick pills)

You would? Hasn't he been one of those advocating for federal regulation of social media (because he's mad that they banned him)?

Zippyjuan
04-28-2019, 07:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMmDMH8EUck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC55nhp4yts

AngryCanadian
04-28-2019, 09:12 PM
Another one deleted.

A number of both 9/11 and Sandy Hook videos are being deleted on YouTube.
Pure censorship they are then being replaced with MSM videos at the top of search results.

DamianTV
04-29-2019, 04:13 AM
Alex wasnt arguing that people died. That is the misconception that is pushed by the MSM. What makes it a False Flag is misrepresenting the evidence. 9/11 is a good example. He wouldnt say that airplanes flew into the twin towers, he would say that the people that crashed the planes were funded by CIA / FBI and they may have KNOWN that a terrorist attack was going to happen that day. Lusatania, same thing, another False Flag. A ship was sunk with American Passengers, but, what was not reported was that the Lusatania itself had a profile that made it look similar to a German U-Boat. Pearl Harbor, we provoked Japan into attacking. Gulf of Tonkin never happened, but they ran with the lie. Thats the False Flag, misrepresenting the information. If they wanted to do a False Flag on something like a car accident, they would say the cause of the accident was that damage occurred to both vehicles, and leave out the real "why" of the situation, such as the driver was drunk. Lying by Exclusion is HOW the MSM lies.

Another good example is a news story that posted back in the late 60's on the Olympics. Not everyone had a TV so a lot of people still turned to newspapers for their information. After the days events at the Olympics, a Russian newspaper reported that the Russian runner came in 2nd Place, and the American runner came in 2nd to last place. An American newspaper reported pretty much the exact opposite, that the American runner beat the Russian runner. BOTH newspapers were lying. Why? Lie by Exclusion. Both newspapers omitted the fact that there were only TWO people in the race. Second to last place in a two man place IS first place. The way the information is presented misleads people. And the same exact tactics are used today because confusion and misleading people is USEFUL to the powerful.