PDA

View Full Version : White people's food choices are destroying the planet

Anti Federalist
03-29-2019, 03:18 PM
White people’s diets are killing the environment: study

https://nypost.com/2019/03/28/white-peoples-diets-are-killing-the-environment-study/

By Hannah Sparks March 28, 2019 | 10:52am

White people are already accused of hogging the majority of jobs, film roles, and housing — and now they’re getting blamed for eating up Earth’s natural resources, too.

Caucasian populations are disproportionately contributing to climate change through their eating habits, which uses up more food — and emits more greenhouse gases — than the typical diets of black and Latinx communities, according to a new report published in the Journal of Industrial Ecology.

Researchers tracked information from multiple databases to identify foods considered “environmentally intense” by requiring more precious resources such as water, land and energy to produce — and, as a result, releasing more greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide through production and distribution.

Potatoes, beef, apples and milk are some of the worst offenders.

“The food pipeline — which includes its production, distribution and waste — contributes significantly to climate change through the production of greenhouse gases and requires significant amounts of water and land, which also has environmental effects,” says Joe Bozeman, a student at the University of Illinois at Chicago, who helped author the study.

The EPA provided data on per capita food consumption rates for more than 500 foods groups, including water, plus estimates from the NIH on individual diets. Data showed that whites produced an average of 680 kilograms of the CO2 each year, attributable to food and drink, whereas Latinx individuals produced 640 kilograms, and blacks 600.

They also found the diets of white people required 328,000 liters of water on average per year. Latinx used just 307,000 liters, and blacks 311,800. Both black and Latinx individuals used more land per capita with 1,770 and 1,710 square meters per year, respectively, than white people with just 1,550. Nevertheless, white people still made the greatest overall contribution to climate change.

“While the difference may not be enormous, these numbers are per individual, and when you add up all those individuals, it’s very clear that whites are responsible for the majority of greenhouse gases emitted as a result of their food choices,” says Bozeman.

Anti Federalist
03-29-2019, 03:20 PM
Of course, statistically, we live longer than those other groups.

Don't tell me there is not a targeted genocide working up.

Danke
03-29-2019, 03:25 PM
I rarely see a thin black or latino woman, but do see a lot of thin white chicks. And especially thin Asian chicks.

oyarde
03-29-2019, 03:31 PM
Well , I dunno , white males in minnesota mostly eat stuff nobody else will . Caucasian Carp is how I like to think of them so I call BS on this study . Danke and I will check into these Somalis and Kenyans . Probably feasting on global warming bushmeat . Highly suspicious .

Danke
03-29-2019, 03:35 PM
Well , I dunno , white males in minnesota mostly eat stuff nobody else will . Caucasian Carp is how I like to think of them so I call BS on this study . Dnke and I will check into these Somalis and Kenyans . Probably feasting on global warming bushmeat . Highly suspicious .

Injuns here claim all the good fishing spots. And the wild rice.

oyarde
03-29-2019, 03:37 PM

I can get you a quote on the finest wild rice , harvested by virgins . How many lbs would you like ?

juleswin
03-29-2019, 03:40 PM
I rarely see a thin black or latino woman, but do see a lot of thin white chicks. And especially thin Asian chicks.

How about arab women? where do they come into the weight spectrum?

Danke
03-29-2019, 03:43 PM

Fat, or they are wearing too many layers to judge properly.

juleswin
03-29-2019, 04:00 PM
Fat, or they are wearing too many layers to judge properly.

Good to know. I will keep an eye out for those fat latino, black and arab(?) women :)

juleswin
03-29-2019, 04:03 PM
Atkin diet which is popular among western communities trying to lose and/or maintain their weight has a high carbon emission rate, so that could be the reason why they say their diet is destroying the planet.

Can we look into sterilizing all white people? I see that as the only humane way of dealing with this world ending event. Whose is with me on this?

Anti Federalist
03-29-2019, 04:14 PM
Can we look into sterilizing all white people? I see that as the only humane way of dealing with this world ending event. Whose is with me on this?

See? I knew you would come to your senses.

Anti Globalist
03-29-2019, 04:14 PM
What if theres somebody whose not white and has the exact same food choices?

specsaregood
03-29-2019, 04:16 PM

Seeing as white people have the best weapons, how about they just wipe everybody else out of existence and then the world would have lots of extra space for them to use up?

juleswin
03-29-2019, 04:28 PM
Seeing as white people have the best weapons, how about they just wipe everybody else out of existence and then the world would have lots of extra space for them to use up?

Its all about using that weapon against the whites also there is guerilla, asymmetrical, divide and conquer warfare that can be implemented. That is how I would propose defeating an enemy with superior fire power than you. I have already thought up the plan and how to implement it. I believe most people will voluntarily agree to sterilization, it is the hold outs that needs convincing.

Then again, nobody ever said the job will be easy but it must be done.

Anti Federalist
03-29-2019, 04:40 PM
Its all about using that weapon against the whites also there is guerilla, asymmetrical, divide and conquer warfare that can be implemented. That is how I would propose defeating an enemy with superior fire power than you. I have already thought up the plan and how to implement it. I believe most people will voluntarily agree to sterilization, it is the hold outs that needs convincing.

No need to bother.

We've already self sterilized ourselves. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?532972-The-share-of-Americans-not-having-sex-has-reached-a-record-high)

All you colored people are gonna have to do is mop up the last wheezing pockets of resistance.

juleswin
03-29-2019, 04:59 PM
No need to bother.

We've already self sterilized ourselves. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?532972-The-share-of-Americans-not-having-sex-has-reached-a-record-high)

All you colored people are gonna have to do is mop up the last wheezing pockets of resistance.

At least someone gets it. We will show mercy on those who comply and resistance is futile. It was really nice knowing u but the earth must be saved and there is ONLY one way.

Danke
03-29-2019, 05:05 PM
Atkin diet which is popular among western communities trying to lose and/or maintain their weight has a high carbon emission rate, so that could be the reason why they say their diet is destroying the planet.

Black men like a big butt, so that could be contributing to over consumption in black women. So Penectomy for black men might be a good first step to help the planet. Also, most black men are lazy and therefore consume more resources than they contribute, plus the drain on law enforcement resources, etc. So I could see rounding them up to be disposed of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X53ZSxkQ3Ho

tod evans
03-29-2019, 05:16 PM

What if they don't identify as white?

What if they do? :confused:

Stratovarious
03-29-2019, 05:47 PM
This study would go well on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

If the title was changed to ''Black'' Peoples or (insert anything but White) the accounts
would be closed , and users banned for life.

Stratovarious
03-29-2019, 05:49 PM

Then they are not polluting.

:frog:

Stratovarious
03-29-2019, 05:52 PM

There is no more wild rice , it has been herded and corralled into reservations.

You can still get feral rice , but then you'd be polluting again.

juleswin
03-29-2019, 05:53 PM
Black men like a big butt, so that could be contributing to over consumption in black women. So Penectomy for black men might be a good first step to help the planet. Also, most black men are lazy and therefore consume more resources than they contribute, plus the drain on law enforcement resources, etc. So I could see rounding them up to be disposed of.

I dont follow, you say
Black men like a big butt
Most black men are lazy and therefore consume more resources than they contribute
Plus the drain on law enforcement resources

But and a big butt at that, what does any of the above points got to do with white people destroying the planet? don't u think we humans can solve the other problems better once we have eliminated the white race?

Anti Federalist
03-29-2019, 06:11 PM
I dont follow, you say
Most black men are lazy and therefore consume more resources than they contribute

But and a big butt at that, what does any of the above points got to do with white people destroying the planet? don't u think we humans can solve the other problems better once we have eliminated the white race?

I suggest changing your "handle" to TheNigerian.

You could give TheTexan a real run for his money.

;)

Stratovarious
03-29-2019, 06:13 PM
I dont follow, you say

Eliminate Whites and summons Africans to bring humanity into the 4th century ?

juleswin
03-29-2019, 06:29 PM
I suggest changing your "handle" to TheNigerian.

You could give TheTexan a real run for his money.

;)

What the f** are u talking about? the genocide is coming and you of all people know what I am talking about. I will tell you guys just one thing about our plan and that is that fact that you will never see it coming because just about every non white, govt agencies, politicians and more than half of the whites are in on it.

TheTexan would be the first to go and I will spare your life if you stop comparing me to TheTexan.

juleswin
03-29-2019, 06:32 PM
Eliminate Whites and summons Africans to bring humanity into the 4th century ?

Says what you know about Africa, we have secret cities more advanced than Wakanda that we do not show to white people, the technologies invented in those cities will be used to capture the minds of the weak minded, low IQ whites and from there the battle with be fought and won from within.

Don't say you weren't warned.

TheTexan
03-29-2019, 06:36 PM
Says what you know about Africa, we have secret cities more advanced than Wakanda

Who did you steal it from?

Stratovarious
03-29-2019, 07:09 PM
Says what you know about Africa, we have secret cities more advanced than Wakanda that we do not show to white people, the technologies invented in those cities will be used to capture the minds of the weak minded, low IQ whites and from there the battle with be fought and won from within.

Dirt Floors ?

Swordsmyth
03-29-2019, 07:09 PM
If they keep pushing then they will get that reaction.

heavenlyboy34
03-29-2019, 07:10 PM

Typically lean. Even in Murica I don't come across many heavy/chubby arab women. (and I meet lots cuz I go to a predominantly arab church) Maybe because they tend to be Eastern Orthodox Christian or muslim in the US, and both groups do quite a bit of fasting.

juleswin
03-29-2019, 07:42 PM
Dirt Floors ?

The battle begins, like my brethrens before me, we will slatra.

juleswin
03-29-2019, 07:43 PM
Typically lean. Even in Murica I don't come across many heavy/chubby arab women. (and I meet lots cuz I go to a predominantly arab church) Maybe because they tend to be Eastern Orthodox Christian or muslim in the US, and both groups do quite a bit of fasting.

Same observation here, they are generally on the slim side of it. Danke must live in a different world :)

Stratovarious
03-29-2019, 07:55 PM

wut?

juleswin
03-29-2019, 08:05 PM
wut?

Oopsie, I mean't to say slatrun. Its not an english word but it the first meaning that comes to mind when you think about battle and sla.... Can't help u beyond this point.

Stratovarious
03-29-2019, 08:12 PM
Oopsie, I mean't to say slatrun. Its not an english word but it the first meaning that comes to mind when you think about battle and sla.... Can't help u beyond this point.

Are you telling us you're too much of a pussy to make threats in English?

juleswin
03-29-2019, 10:48 PM
Are you telling us you're too much of a pussy to make threats in English?

I actually didn't think anyone would have a problem figuring out the meaning of the word. I thought it was idiot proof considering how I used it in a sentence. The plan involves recruiting very low IQ whites for the job of killing the other whites. After this small interaction, I am afraid that you fall into the former category and you will be spared.

Fortunately for u, the threat was meant for someone else :)

oyarde
03-29-2019, 10:56 PM
Glad I am exempt from all this white , black , arab , hispanic race warfare that Jules is plotting . Looks like everyone would be too busy to hold my beer .

Swordsmyth
03-29-2019, 11:05 PM
I actually didn't think anyone would have a problem figuring out the meaning of the word. I thought it was idiot proof considering how I used it in a sentence. The plan involves recruiting very low IQ whites for the job of killing the other whites. After this small interaction, I am afraid that you fall into the former category and you will be spared.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FbqJf_IGyVS4%2F maxresdefault.jpg&f=1

bv3
03-29-2019, 11:20 PM
Glad I am exempt from all this white , black , arab , hispanic race warfare that Jules is plotting . Looks like everyone would be too busy to hold my beer .

What is your protocol for refugees?

Anti Federalist
03-30-2019, 12:26 AM

Given American Indian history, I think they have learned their lesson, and refugees would not be welcome.

I, however, would be an exception I think, since I am on good terms with the Great Sachem Oyarde.

Danke is shit out of luck though.

bv3
03-30-2019, 12:42 AM
Given American Indian history, I think they have learned their lesson, and refugees would not be welcome.

I, however, would be an exception I think, since I am on good terms with the Great Sachem Oyarde.

@Danke (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=6186) is $#@! out of luck though.

Yeah? Well I am young,vibrant,ideologically compatible and it would be foolish to cast away my services.

A Son of Liberty
03-30-2019, 04:35 AM
If they keep pushing then they will get that reaction.

This is just you speculating, of course. Not peddling race war or anything.

It's really so nice to have you here.

Stratovarious
03-30-2019, 05:04 AM

At least someone gets it. We will show mercy on those who comply and resistance is futile. It was really nice knowing u but the earth must be saved and there is ONLY one way.

I dont follow, you say

What the f** are u talking about? the genocide is coming and you of all people know what I am talking about. I will tell you guys just one thing about our plan and that is that fact that you will never see it coming because just about every non white, govt agencies, politicians and more than half of the whites are in on it.

TheTexan would be the first to go and I will spare your life if you stop comparing me to TheTexan.

A forum member (juleswin) openly describes his plans to genocide Whites.
Seems everyone here is ok with it.

:shrugs:

juleswin
03-30-2019, 05:18 AM

Using some of the technologies developed in Wakanda mind you. You are must be very daft if you actually believe that I have plans to genocide white people. Some people have the street smart to realize when someone is fucking with them while some people do not. This is one of the reasons why you easily fell for the Trump scam while I did not.

:rolleyes:

Stratovarious
03-30-2019, 05:33 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by juleswin http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=6773987#post6773987) The battle begins, like my brethrens before me, we will slatra.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by juleswin http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=6773998#post6773998)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by juleswin http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=6774097#post6774097)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by juleswin http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=6773929#post6773929)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by juleswin http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=6773942#post6773942)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by juleswin http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=6773955#post6773955)
I dont follow, you say

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by juleswin http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=6773964#post6773964)

... You are must be very daft if you actually believe that I have plans to genocide white people....
:rolleyes:

They are your posts.

Danke
03-30-2019, 05:39 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by juleswin
They are your posts.

I don't think you understand. This whole thread is a ridiculous comment on the ridiculous OP: "White people's food choices are destroying the planet"

juleswin
03-30-2019, 05:40 AM
They are your posts.

I never said it wasn't my post. But I see you have no issues doubling down on stupid.

juleswin
03-30-2019, 05:46 AM
I don't think you understand. This whole thread is a ridiculous comment on the ridiculous OP: "White people's food choices are destroying the planet"

Danke gets it so that means he will be sterilized. I recommend chemical castration so that way you will still be able to use your joystick but not procreate :)

Danke
03-30-2019, 05:53 AM
Using some of the technologies developed in Wakanda mind you.

So you are from Wakanda now? I thought you claimed to be from the western part of Africa?

juleswin
03-30-2019, 05:57 AM
So you are from Wakanda now? I thought you claimed to be from the western part of Africa?

No I am not from there but I will borrow technology from Wakanda to execute the white genocide. If you are wondering, I have been there several times and it is more magnificent than what hollywood can imagine.

oyarde
03-30-2019, 07:37 AM

I can find a place for you in the woods , AF & Danke too . I have a lot of important work for Danke . Danke will be selected to a position normally reserved for the bravest of Warriors . He will be the decoy to lead the enemy into our ambushes . I will gift him my first scalp .

TheTexan
03-30-2019, 09:59 AM
No I am not from there but I will borrow technology from Wakanda to execute the white genocide. If you are wondering, I have been there several times and it is more magnificent than what hollywood can imagine.

Ah, now I have it figured out. All this time black guys weren't paying their child support, they were really pooling that money towards Wakanda.

nikcers
03-30-2019, 10:24 AM

Isn't this the Democrat platform? I think it was even in one of Clinton's private speeches that got leaked out

Swordsmyth
03-30-2019, 02:56 PM
This is just you speculating, of course. Not peddling race war or anything.

It's really so nice to have you here.
Warning that people will resort to violence if pushed too far is not encouraging it.

Or was Ron Paul actually promoting terrorism when he warned about blowback?

It's so nice to have you here too.

A Son of Liberty
03-30-2019, 03:01 PM
Warning that people will resort to violence if pushed too far is not encouraging it.

Or was Ron Paul actually promoting terrorism when he warned about blowback?

It's so nice to have you here too.

Yeah, you're just like Ron.

You might be fooling some people here, but you're not fooling me.

Swordsmyth
03-30-2019, 03:03 PM
Yeah, you're just like Ron.

You might be fooling some people here, but you're not fooling me.
There is no need to fool you when you do such an excellent job of fooling yourself.

A Son of Liberty
03-30-2019, 03:14 PM
There is no need to fool you when you do such an excellent job of fooling yourself.

Uh huh. So, your 12,000 posts a year - 1,000 posts per month, 33 posts per day, or almost 1.5 posts per every 24-hour day, which of course excludes important things like sleep, eating, work/school, sex (well, never mind, lol)... in an 8 hour shift you post every 15 minutes. That's pretty good! Your reviews are probably pretty impressive!

Must pay pretty darned well to run around here peddling your garbage.

Swordsmyth
03-30-2019, 03:15 PM
Uh huh. So, your 12,000 posts a year - 1,000 posts per month, 33 posts per day, or almost 1.5 posts per every 24-hour day, which of course excludes important things like sleep, eating, work/school, sex (well, never mind, lol)...

Must pay pretty darned well to run around here peddling your garbage.
:sleeping:

A Son of Liberty
03-30-2019, 03:21 PM

The irony...

Swordsmyth
03-30-2019, 03:22 PM
The irony...

A Son of Liberty
03-30-2019, 03:46 PM

The irony...

Swordsmyth
03-30-2019, 03:50 PM
The irony...

A Son of Liberty
03-31-2019, 02:32 AM

The irony...

Warrior_of_Freedom
03-31-2019, 02:57 AM
white people are the majority and hogging up resources
15% of the total global population

A Son of Liberty
03-31-2019, 03:00 AM
There are no white people. :blank:

Warrior_of_Freedom
03-31-2019, 03:03 AM
If white doesn't exist how else am I supposed to be racist?!

A Son of Liberty
03-31-2019, 03:05 AM
If white doesn't exist how else am I supposed to be racist?!

There's a downside to everything, friend.

Swordsmyth
03-31-2019, 03:19 PM
The irony...

Swordsmyth
03-31-2019, 03:20 PM
Tell that to the people who are targeting us because they claim we are white.

TheTexan
03-31-2019, 03:21 PM
Is it racist to only be attracted to white women?