PDA

View Full Version : Among neocon cheerleaders, Hannity the biggest idiot who is still on TV?

enhanced_deficit
03-28-2019, 02:23 AM
Or there is anyone who surpasses him in this regard and still has a TV show?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFNiad6US5U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFNiad6US5U

Superfluous Man
03-28-2019, 06:42 AM
He really is an idiot. I have never understood how he could have such a big audience.

Grandmastersexsay
03-28-2019, 06:53 AM
He really is an idiot. I have never understood how he could have such a big audience.

Like most Democrats, most Republicans are idiots and are easily susceptible to the the left-right paradigm.

Anti Globalist
03-28-2019, 07:06 AM
It really is funny how hes trying to portray himself as anti-establishment. Like how he says if he did the same thing Hillary did with her emails he'd be in jail right now. These deep state propagandists are too good at their job to afford spending time in prison.

ILUVRP
03-28-2019, 07:14 AM
the clown makes over $30 million a year talking bs and hate .

limpbaugh over 50 million .

enhanced_deficit
03-28-2019, 10:43 AM
Good points.

You know it's bad when even libertarian-neocon like Michael Weiner 'bomb bomb Iran' Savage calls Hannity a neocon with so many 'fradulent' ideas and 'bad pharmacist' whose pills are more likely to ''poison' those who take them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqOkaeRo7tk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqOkaeRo7tk

Michael Savage Trashes ‘Fake Conservative’ Hannity (https://www.mediaite.com/online/michael-savage-trashes-fake-conservative-hannity-one-of-the-most-shallow-men-in-media/)

It seems as though Savage also has beef with Levin’s good friend Sean Hannity, mostly on the grounds that the Fox News host is a “fake conservative.” On his Monday evening show, Savage took to bashing Hannity for what he believes is the cable news host’s desire to go to war with Syria.

“Some of the so-called conservatives are in favor of American men dying,” Savage began. “For example… Sean Hannity — who is known to be one of the, let us say, most shallow men in the America media, who gives conservatism its reputation of being shallow — back in 2012, called for war in Syria.”

Reacting to the old Fox clip in which Hannity decried the “prescription for disaster” seen in Syria now that the regime has the capabilities to use chemical weapons, Savage said: “You’re like a bad pharmacist. And if anyone takes your pill, they’re liable to get poisoned rather than cured. Because what you’re doing there is putting out so many ideas that are fraudulent that it gives true conservatives a bad name.”

Stunning words from a holistic pharmacist.

Luckily genuine conservative MAGA is not taking fake conservative Hannity's advice, wise genius man.

Stratovarious
03-28-2019, 11:13 AM
Hannity and Savage are both brilliant, wrong perhaps , but quite intelligent,
my biggest problem with both of them is that in my view they are two of
the biggest Zionist shills in the US.
I was shocked to see the post that followed 'sporting' Michael Savage LOL.

Superfluous Man
03-28-2019, 11:20 AM
Hannity and Savage are both brilliant, wrong perhaps , but quite intelligent,
my biggest problem with both of them is that in my view they are two of
the biggest Zionist shills in the US.
I was shocked to see the post that followed 'sporting' Michael Savage LOL.

I have never seen a shred of evidence that Hannity is intelligent. He must have some kind of savvy in the communication business to be as successful as he is. But when it comes to his bloviating, he reflects no ability whatsoever to think critically about the subjects he addresses. For him to say most of what he says, he must be a total moron.

enhanced_deficit
03-28-2019, 11:20 AM
Savage might be intelligent , he's certainly a brilliant free thinking speaker at times (even if wrong on various things / bit opportunist like most of pundits in media) but Hannity is just a polished pawn and probably not very bright on most issues (other than smelling self-interest driven opportunism).

Stratovarious
03-28-2019, 11:34 AM
I have never seen a shred of evidence that Hannity is intelligent. He must have some kind of savvy in the communication business to be as successful as he is. But when it comes to his bloviating, he reflects no ability whatsoever to think critically about the subjects he addresses. For him to say most of what he says, he must be a total moron.

He doesn't need to 'think clearly' that is not his job imv, he pushes agendas and
gets his points across.
I found him and Savage to be very entertaining until it became apparent
to me that neither of them are constitutionalists and both put Israel above
all else, I cut them both off my 'watch/listen' list several years ago.

Stratovarious
03-28-2019, 11:36 AM
Savage might be intelligent , he's certainly a brilliant free thinking speaker at times (even if wrong on various things / bit opportunist like most of pundits in media) but Hannity is just a polished pawn and probably not very bright on most issues (other than smelling self-interest driven opportunism).

It is possible that he is not that 'bright' as you say, could be the intelligence that I used
to think I 'saw' , was just great script reading.

dannno
03-28-2019, 12:01 PM
Are you fucking kidding??? The neocons screaming all the "Russiagate" nonsense over on MSNBC and CNN are ten times worse than Hannity..

oyarde
03-28-2019, 12:42 PM
Are you fucking kidding??? The neocons screaming all the "Russiagate" nonsense over on MSNBC and CNN are ten times worse than Hannity..

Yep . Savage is a total crackpot , crazy as hell and he is right about half the time . Hannity about the same . That makes them 99 percent better than the other network shills .

dannno
03-28-2019, 12:46 PM
I dunno who the biggest "idiot" among them is cause they are all mostly acting.. but as far as evil goes, Hannity is on better end of that crowd.

Todd
03-28-2019, 12:49 PM
All of the Propaganda shills on the MSM have made their bones on a big story. It was Hannity who built his entire career up around 9-11. And now it's Rachel Maddow who has made her biggest impact selling the Russian gate shit. My, how history repeats itself.

Anti Globalist
03-28-2019, 01:22 PM
I bet Hannity quivers in fear whenever he meets Trump in real life knowing that a beta male like him shouldn't be in the presence of our alpha male president. Especially since he knows that if Trump wanted to, he could easily destroy his entire career.

enhanced_deficit
03-28-2019, 01:35 PM
Are you $#@!ing kidding??? The neocons screaming all the "Russiagate" nonsense over on MSNBC and CNN are ten times worse than Hannity..

You have a point as both "liberal" media like MSNBC, CNN and "conservative" media like Foxnews have been shills for neocons deep down and played vital role in misinforming and fooling the masses on behalf of special interest lobbies.

But let's try to be accrate in rankings. How many peoples were killed/maimed, how many trillions of dollars debt incurred and how much of mideast destabilization/refugees exodus caused by "Russia gate" (against MAGA, who many now see as a 'fake conservative' compliant puppet of neoconish entities like AIPAC, Adelson etc) vs Iraqi freedom war?

There is no comparison. If you can propose another media pundit's name who surpasses in neocons cheerleading championship and still has a TV show in MSM, please do so and we can adjust the ranking.

And worse, this neocons puuppet advertizes as a 'conservative' having supported the biggest de-conservation of America and its resources in the history probably.

Potntially-Related

Joe And Mika Owe America An Apology

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-and-mika-owe-america-an-apology_b_5957408be4b0c85b96c6622a

dannno
03-28-2019, 01:49 PM
But let's try to be accrate in rankings. How many peoples were killed/maimed, how many trillions of dollars debt incurred and how much of mideast destabilization/refugees exodus caused by "Russia gate" (against MAGA, who many now see as a 'fake conservative' compliant puppet of neoconish entities like AIPAC, Adelson etc) vs Iraqi freedom war?

What's your point?

100% of the neocons were cheerleaders for the Iraq war.

Hannity was a cheerleader for the Iraq war.

Hannity was not a cheerleader for Russiagate.

Pretty much all the other neocons are cheerleaders for Russiagate.

So that seems to put Hannity on top.

enhanced_deficit
03-28-2019, 10:43 PM
What's your point?

100% of the neocons were cheerleaders for the Iraq war.

Hannity was a cheerleader for the Iraq war.

Hannity was not a cheerleader for Russiagate.

Pretty much all the other neocons are cheerleaders for Russiagate.

So that seems to put Hannity on top.

This was the point:

Among neocon cheerleaders, Hannity the biggest idiot who is still on TV? (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?532912-Among-neocon-cheerleaders-Hannity-the-biggest-idiot-who-is-still-on-TV&)

Cap
03-29-2019, 04:33 AM
Ahhh...the good ole days.
https://youtu.be/v7b4IqC8BA8

Superfluous Man
03-29-2019, 06:37 AM
Are you $#@!ing kidding??? The neocons screaming all the "Russiagate" nonsense over on MSNBC and CNN are ten times worse than Hannity..

Hannity's no different than any of them.

If Russiagate had happened to Obama instead of Trump, he would have been doing exactly what they did. The only thing that matters to him is defending his team and attacking the other one.

Gumba of Liberty
03-29-2019, 07:46 AM
Ahhh...the good ole days.
https://youtu.be/v7b4IqC8BA8

+1

RonZeplin
03-29-2019, 08:26 AM
The biggest idiots are Hannity's viewers who lap it up. the GOP faithful.