PDA

View Full Version : Guilty until proven innocent

susano
03-27-2019, 04:36 PM
While Napolitano begins with saying what he thinks Adam Schiff is thinking, he makes his own statement:

Napolitano went on to note that if “there were no evidence of conspiracy and no evidence of obstruction, the attorney general would have told us so,” adding that Barr didn’t, so “there is something there” that Democrats and Trump opponents want to see. And they’ll have a “field day” with it.

Video at link: Fox’s Judge Napolitano: ‘There Is Something There’ on Conspiracy in Mueller Report

So, in those 700 pages or two million pages, there must be some allegation in there that makes Trump guilty of something which cannot be proven. Therefore, anyone accused is guilty unless they can prove otherwise.

F*** this guy. Did Fox send him to a re-education camp or something?

Swordsmyth
03-27-2019, 04:39 PM
Judge Swamp strikes again (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?523218-Judge-Swamp-strikes-again)

susano
03-27-2019, 04:51 PM
Judge Swamp strikes again (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?523218-Judge-Swamp-strikes-again)

Yep, followed that. Surreal. He really should get a show with MSNPC or maybe be a regular with Morning Joe. Ever since his little time out, he went full Orwell.

TheTexan
03-27-2019, 04:57 PM
Maybe he's just playing 4d chess trying to get a supreme court nomination.

juleswin
03-27-2019, 05:03 PM
While Napolitano begins with saying what he thinks Adam Schiff is thinking, he makes his own statement:

Napolitano went on to note that if “there were no evidence of conspiracy and no evidence of obstruction, the attorney general would have told us so,” adding that Barr didn’t, so “there is something there” that Democrats and Trump opponents want to see. And they’ll have a “field day” with it.

Video at link: Fox’s Judge Napolitano: ‘There Is Something There’ on Conspiracy in Mueller Report

So, in those 700 pages or two million pages, there must be some allegation in there that makes Trump guilty of something which cannot be proven. Therefore, anyone accused is guilty unless they can prove otherwise.

F*** this guy. Did Fox send him to a re-education camp or something?

Judge Nap hasn't been OK for a while now, he tries so hard to be the centrist guy that he ventures into wingnut territory to find something to say that the democrats will cheer. I see his videos on yahoo all the time with him swearing up and down that they have finally got Trump, Trump is in serious trouble etc etc. I am sure they could have found instances where Trump broke some law but i doubt that they have anything on him about Russia collusion. The man has been more hawkish than Obama when it comes to Russia.

I am no fan of Trump or the GOP but seriously, f*** that guy.

AngryCanadian
03-27-2019, 05:21 PM
They really hate Trump and want him gone.
They hate him because he attacked MSM as fake news and Bushes.

susano
03-27-2019, 05:47 PM

There was a time when I thought he would be a great SC justice. Just goes to show that you really have no clue what's going on in someone's head! It's really crazy making. How are we supposed to make judgments about anyone when they can so easily do such a 180?

dannno
03-27-2019, 05:51 PM

That's really the only reasonable explanation.

susano
03-27-2019, 05:54 PM
Judge Nap hasn't been OK for a while now, he tries so hard to be the centrist guy that he ventures into wingnut territory to find something to say that the democrats will cheer. I see his videos on yahoo all the time with him swearing up and down that they have finally got Trump, Trump is in serious trouble etc etc. I am sure they could have found instances where Trump broke some law but i doubt that they have anything on him about Russia collusion. The man has been more hawkish than Obama when it comes to Russia.

I am no fan of Trump or the GOP but seriously, f*** that guy.

Lavrentiy Beria, the most ruthless and longest-serving secret police chief in Joseph Stalin’s reign of terror in Russia and Eastern Europe, bragged that he could prove criminal conduct on anyone, even the innocent.

“Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” was Beria’s infamous boast. He served as deputy premier from 1941 until Stalin’s death in 1953, supervising the expansion of the gulags and other secret detention facilities for political prisoners. He became part of a post-Stalin, short-lived ruling troika until he was executed for treason after Nikita Khrushchev’s coup d’etat in 1953.

Beria targeted “the man” first, then proceeded to find or fabricate a crime. Beria’s modus operandi was to presume the man guilty, and fill in the blanks later. By contrast, under the United States Constitution, there’s a presumption of innocence that emanates from the 5th, 6th, and 14th Amendments, as set forth in Coffin vs. U.S. (1895).

https://www.oxfordeagle.com/2018/05/09/show-me-the-man-and-ill-show-you-the-crime/

It's quite stunning to see this guy who fashioned himself as some kind constitutionalist champion of freedom acting like Beria and that's what he's doing.

dannno
03-27-2019, 05:55 PM
There was a time when I thought he would be a great SC justice. Just goes to show that you really have no clue what's going on in someone's head! It's really crazy making. How are we supposed to make judgments about anyone when they can so easily do such a 180?

What do you think his motivations for the 180 are? We've known him for over a decade and he has been rock solid. What changed?

I think we can all agree the 2006 - 2016 Judge Napolitano would make a great SC justice. What happened? He started defending Trump in the media. Then Trump invited him over to get his views on SC nominations. Trump took Napolitano's advice. Then Napolitano went back to the media and started ragging on Trump and raining on his parade every chance he got, even, and especially, when it is unwarranted.

The only reasonable explanation I can think of why he would do that, is so that when Trump nominates him to SC or some other position, he doesn't look like a Trump lackey and it will be easier for him to get nominated.

Trump is easily able to get all these deep state people into his cabinet and such, so Napolitano is pretending to be deep state in preparation.

Swordsmyth
03-27-2019, 05:56 PM
A better explanation is that he has been blackmailed, he said he was surprised what the FBI dug up about him.

susano
03-27-2019, 06:01 PM
What do you think his motivations for the 180 are? We've known him for over a decade and he has been rock solid. What changed?

I think we can all agree the 2006 - 2016 Judge Napolitano would make a great SC justice. What happened? He started defending Trump in the media. Then Trump invited him over to get his views on SC nominations. Trump took Napolitano's advice. Then Napolitano went back to the media and started ragging on Trump and raining on his parade every chance he got, even, and especially, when it is unwarranted.

The only reasonable explanation I can think of why he would do that, is so that when Trump nominates him to SC or some other position, he doesn't look like a Trump lackey and it will be easier for him to get nominated.

Trump is easily able to get all these deep state people into his cabinet and such, so Napolitano is pretending to be deep state in preparation.

Jeez, I don't know and that's pretty far out but maybe you're right. If he's trying to look not biased or something, his Beria act isn't cutting it. May as well be listening to Nicole Wallace. Napolitano's extreme flip reminds me of Chris Watts who was the perfect husband and daddy until he wasn't.

susano
03-27-2019, 06:07 PM
A better explanation is that he has been blackmailed, he said he was surprised what the FBI dug up about him.

Hmm. If so, whatever they have on him must be REALLY bad because he's like Invasion of Body Snatchers different.

TheTexan
03-27-2019, 10:02 PM

It's also possible that he was killed by lizard people and has been replaced with a look-a-like.

Swordsmyth
03-27-2019, 10:12 PM
It's also possible that he was killed by lizard people and has been replaced with a look-a-like.
Or that he was murdered by his long lost evil twin.

donnay
03-27-2019, 10:42 PM
They really hate Trump and want him gone.
They hate him because he attacked MSM as fake news and Bushes.

I think that is because Trump very first agenda was to round up the pedophiles and child traffickers.

Bush/Franklin Cover-up
Jeffery Epstein
Hollyweird/Weinstein; Spacey; DeNiro et al

susano
03-27-2019, 10:59 PM
Or that he was murdered by his long lost evil twin.

Or they cloned him during his "vacation".

phill4paul
03-27-2019, 11:13 PM
Fuck, Nap. Or if your not gay just punch him in the pie hole.

TheTexan
03-27-2019, 11:38 PM
If you look closely at the video you can tell there are editing artifacts from CGI effects. They probably hired the guys who CGI'd the fictional Paul Walker character in all of the F&F movies.

The real Napolitano is probably dead, or never existed at all.