PDA

View Full Version : Facebook bans white nationalism, separatism

Anti Federalist
03-27-2019, 12:26 PM
After New Zealand mosque shootings and civil rights backlash, Facebook bans white nationalism, separatism

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/03/27/facebook-and-instagram-ban-white-nationalism-separatism/3285419002/

Jessica Guynn, USA TODAY Published 12:49 p.m. ET March 27, 2019 | Updated 1:35 p.m. ET March 27, 2019

SAN FRANCISCO – Facebook is banning explicit praise, support or representation of white nationalism and white separatism on Facebook and Instagram, including phrases such as "I am a proud white nationalist," following deadly attacks at two New Zealand mosques and a backlash from black history scholars and civil rights groups.

"Over the past three months, our conversations with members of civil society and academics who are experts in race relations around the world have confirmed that white nationalism and separatism cannot be meaningfully separated from white supremacy and organized hate groups," Facebook said in a blog post Wednesday.

Users searching for white nationalism and separatism will be directed to resources that help people leave hate groups starting next week, the company said.

Explicit expressions of support for white supremacy are not permitted on Facebook. The decision to extend that ban to white nationalism and separatism addresses one of Facebook's most controversial content moderation policies that control the speech of more than 2 billion users around the globe.

The social media company had previously defended the practice, saying it consulted researchers and academic experts in crafting a policy drawing a line between white supremacy and the belief that races should be separated. In training documents obtained by Vice's Motherboard last year, Facebook said white nationalism “doesn’t seem to be always associated with racism (at least not explicitly).”

That position provoked a strong reaction from civil rights groups.

"By attempting to distinguish white supremacy from white nationalism and white separatism, Facebook ignores centuries of history, legal precedent, and expert scholarship that all establish that white nationalism and white separatism are white supremacy," the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law wrote Facebook in September.

Anti Federalist
03-27-2019, 12:30 PM
So...let's see, in a week, if these guys still have their FedBook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Black-Hebrew-Israelites-Greatmillstone-1638984636388527/

AngryCanadian
03-27-2019, 12:57 PM
a backlash from black history scholars and civil rights groups.

Ah yes black history scholars and civil rights groups you mean the same ones who are ok with interracial mixing and race mixing?

The social media company had previously defended the practice, saying it consulted researchers and academic experts in crafting a policy drawing a line between white supremacy and the belief that races should be separated. In training documents obtained by Vice's Motherboard last year, Facebook said white nationalism “doesn’t seem to be always associated with racism (at least not explicitly).”

But facebook will be ok with black nationalism and black supremacy posts on facebook?

dillo
03-27-2019, 01:31 PM
I still have yet to have a person tell me what White Nationalism actually is, it seems to be anything involving groups of white people being political.

Superfluous Man
03-27-2019, 01:38 PM
I still have yet to have a person tell me what White Nationalism actually is, it seems to be anything involving groups of white people being political.

That's odd. It's not that hard to define. Have you checked wikipedia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nationalism

Superfluous Man
03-27-2019, 01:41 PM
Ah yes black history scholars and civil rights groups you mean the same ones who are ok with interracial mixing and race mixing?

I don't know what it's like in Canada. But here in America, pretty much everyone, regardless of their race or politics, is ok with both interracial mixing and race mixing (although I doubt that most would distinguish the two).

shakey1
03-27-2019, 01:46 PM
Is the return of segregation at hand? :confused:

AngryCanadian
03-27-2019, 02:04 PM
I don't know what it's like in Canada. But here in America, pretty much everyone, regardless of their race or politics, is ok with both interracial mixing and race mixing (although I doubt that most would distinguish the two).

interracial mixing and race mixing is not ok. This is what they want to push in Europe.
There is a push in Europe by liberals in order to further promote interracial mixing.

If America is fine with that's ok.

Superfluous Man
03-27-2019, 02:16 PM
interracial mixing and race mixing is not ok. This is what they want to push in Europe.
There is a push in Europe by liberals in order to further promote interracial mixing.

Before I get sucked too far into this, when you distinguish interracial mixing and race mixing, what is the difference between the two?

RJB
03-27-2019, 02:20 PM

It's easy. Anyone who disagrees with a Communist is a racist, patriarchal, homophobic, white nationalist, etc.

Swordsmyth
03-27-2019, 03:51 PM
IT'S OK TO BE WHITE

specsaregood
03-27-2019, 03:57 PM
Well that should serve well to effectively kill White nationalism/separatism. I mean its not like young people will actively seek out things that are hidden/kept from them.

oyarde
03-27-2019, 04:07 PM
Pfft , I am already separate from facebook . Those are not invited to join my superior club .

tod evans
03-27-2019, 04:24 PM

Fuckin' city folk....:rolleyes:

TheTexan
03-27-2019, 04:28 PM
IT'S OK TO BE WHITE

It's more than OK. It's fucking awesome to be white :cool:

Swordsmyth
03-27-2019, 04:32 PM
It's more than OK. It's $#@!ing awesome to be white :cool:

White is beautiful.

TheTexan
03-27-2019, 04:35 PM
White is beautiful.

And smart too. White people invented almost everything. I think black people invented golf tees.

And we have the best culture & tv shows. Everyone watches Game of Thrones. Noone watches BET :cool:

TheTexan
03-27-2019, 04:38 PM
Is the return of segregation at hand? :confused:

I'm against any kind of racial segregation. But I do think we should deport anyone who can't trace their lineage in this country back to the Mayflower.

Origanalist
03-27-2019, 04:38 PM
It's easy. Anyone who disagrees with a Communist is a racist, patriarchal, homophobic, white nationalist, etc.

Even a caveman could do it.

Anti Federalist
03-27-2019, 04:39 PM
Well that should serve well to effectively kill White nationalism/separatism. I mean its not like young people will actively seek out things that are hidden/kept from them.

My very first thought...

Origanalist
03-27-2019, 04:40 PM

I think you need a chart.

AngryCanadian
03-27-2019, 05:19 PM
IT'S OK TO BE WHITE
:up:
Just dont say it on Twitter they will lock your account.

Swordsmyth
03-27-2019, 05:27 PM
I have never and will never post on twitter.

TheTexan
03-27-2019, 05:39 PM
I have never and will never post on twitter.

You at least do instagram though I assume? How do people know what you had for lunch each day?

juleswin
03-27-2019, 05:48 PM

Like holocaust revisionism? this will be a big blow to white nationalism if facebook goes ahead to banning it. Just like the same thing youtube is doing with conspiracy theory. Go on to youtube and try searching for any conspiracy topic and see how long it takes you to find an independent vloger discussing it.

If you think this would have the unintended effect, then you don't know how much weight these sites have on disseminating information n the web.

Anti Globalist
03-27-2019, 06:16 PM
Good thing I'm not a white nationalist.

enhanced_deficit
03-27-2019, 06:43 PM
Report I saw said, "Facebook bans hate".

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE

That is so pre-2003 ( aka pre-Obama mindset) :)

kahless
03-27-2019, 07:00 PM

There should be a day designated where everyone tweets that on twitter. If a million people type it and million get banned it will make news. It could go one or two ways. Mass defections to another platform as they exposed themselves for being anti-white or they simply stop banning free speech.

specsaregood
03-27-2019, 07:34 PM
Like holocaust revisionism? this will be a big blow to white nationalism if facebook goes ahead to banning it. Just like the same thing youtube is doing with conspiracy theory. Go on to youtube and try searching for any conspiracy topic and see how long it takes you to find an independent vloger discussing it.

If you think this would have the unintended effect, then you don't know how much weight these sites have on disseminating information n the web.

Its almost like you completely lack the ability to comprehend what I wrote.

susano
03-27-2019, 07:36 PM

Who are you to speak for "pretty much everyone" or over three hundred million people? I think you're full of shit and that plenty of people are "birds of feather" and there's nothing racist about that.

susano
03-27-2019, 07:42 PM
I'm against any kind of racial segregation. But I do think we should deport anyone who can't trace their lineage in this country back to the Mayflower.

What about the free choice to segregate? Is it just govt mandated to which you object?

ThePaleoLibertarian
03-27-2019, 07:56 PM
And yet, Richard Spencer still has his Facebook account. Twitter and YouTube too. These companies seem to like Lil' Richie. Wonder why? :confused:

Brian4Liberty
03-27-2019, 08:00 PM
Facebook and Twitter are free to sabotage their own business. What are the alternatives?

pcosmar
03-27-2019, 08:05 PM
interracial mixing and race mixing is not ok.

Which "Race"?

By my 60+ years on this planet I have only met Humans..

to what other race do you refer? What other Race is being mixed?

Ork ?
Elf ?

You know ,, almost nothing irritates me more than some ignorant phuck pretending he knows something... and only recites Pseudoscience like it was true.

You have to be really Stupid to believe in "race". Really Phucking Stupid.

acptulsa
03-27-2019, 08:25 PM

We've been fine with it since John Smith and Pocahontas. And we're so delighted you approve. We've been waiting breathlessly for 300 years for your blessing.

pcosmar
03-27-2019, 08:29 PM
We've been fine with it since John Smith and Pocahontas. And we're so delighted you approve. We've been waiting breathlessly for 300 years for your blessing.

You must spread some,,,bla bla bla

UWDude
03-27-2019, 08:53 PM
Sly move by team evil.

Now more racists will be banned to "free speech" competitors, soiling the competitor social medias' names and reputations.
All "free speech competitors" will be swallowed up by the growing numbers of true white racists.
Yes, white racism is growing, a natural reaction to the threat being directed at white people in general by TPTB.

Social Media becomes more segregated, and therefore, better targeted advertising and messaging.

This is a smart move, all around, for team evil.

Betrayal of Israel, is the end game.

When Islam becomes the ally of the right.

enhanced_deficit
03-28-2019, 12:16 AM

EM.

To give credit where due, in America in contrast the push is by MAGA conservative leadership.
The two leaders he embraced for minority outreach, Kanye West and Van Jones, are both involved in liberal relationships.

Trump pardons Jack Johnson erasing conviction for violating White-Slave Traffic Act (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?522639-On-Stallone-s-request-Trump-pardons-Jack-Johnson-erasing-conviction-for-violating-Mann-Act&)
Jack Johnson Was Pardoned, But Taboo Sex Is Still Being Criminalized
05/25/2018
By Jenavieve Hatch
President Donald Trump posthumously pardoned (https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/sports/jack-johnson-pardon-trump.html) Jack Johnson on Thursday, erasing the black boxer’s century-old conviction for violating the Mann Act (https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=88104308) — a 1910 law that prohibited transporting “any woman or girl” across state lines “for the purpose of prostitution or debauchery, or for any other immoral purpose” — by driving his white girlfriend from Pittsburgh to Chicago.

All this has happened before
The Mann Act, also known as the White-Slave Traffic Act, was enacted in response to public hysteria (https://archive.org/stream/fightingtraffici00bell#page/n5/mode/2up) about sensational yet unconfirmed reports of white women being kidnapped and trafficked by foreign men.

Throughout the first half of the 20th century, thousands of people (https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=88104308) were prosecuted under the act. Johnson’s conviction (https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=88104308) in 1912 was a prime example of the broad power of a law pitched as a way to stop what was at the time called white slavery. His crime was, essentially, being black and driving across state lines with a white woman, even though she went voluntarily and was his girlfriend.

susano
03-28-2019, 01:34 AM
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has called for a co-ordinated global effort to tackle online hate speech.

It comes after Facebook announced it would tighten regulations by banning posts, photos and other content that promotes and supports white nationalism and white separatism.

Speaking in Christchurch on Thursday ahead of Friday's remembrance service for the victims of the terror attacks, Ardern applauded the move by the social media giant but said there was more work to do.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/christchurch-shooting/111598755/jacinda-ardern-welcomes-tightening-of-facebook-rules-on-hate-speech

AngryCanadian
03-28-2019, 02:40 AM
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has called for a co-ordinated global effort to tackle online hate speech.

It comes after Facebook announced it would tighten regulations by banning posts, photos and other content that promotes and supports white nationalism and white separatism.

Speaking in Christchurch on Thursday ahead of Friday's remembrance service for the victims of the terror attacks, Ardern applauded the move by the social media giant but said there was more work to do.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/christchurch-shooting/111598755/jacinda-ardern-welcomes-tightening-of-facebook-rules-on-hate-speech

But other race separatism movements that exist on Facebook is completely fine? i wonder what will happen when another terrorist attack happens and its done by an Islamist jihadist? will they cover up the name and blame white people to?

What they are doing is not fighting hate crime but censorship.

Superfluous Man
03-28-2019, 06:38 AM
Who are you to speak for "pretty much everyone" or over three hundred million people?

I'm just reporting on the predominant sentiment that pretty much everyone is pretty open about, and anyone who pays attention will recognize. Sure there are some exceptions. But they're a small minority. I don't think there should be anything controversial about acknowledging that.

juleswin
03-28-2019, 07:08 AM
Its almost like you completely lack the ability to comprehend what I wrote.

Trust me, I absolutely comprehend what you are trying to say. You think that young people would rebel against this ban by gravitating to the movement just like previous generations did with say rock and roll and I think that big tech banning white nationalism will instead kill it.

They say what doesn't kill u makes u stronger, this will not make white nationalism any stronger but instead kill it as much as an idea can be killed.

TheTexan
03-28-2019, 07:12 AM
What about the free choice to segregate? Is it just govt mandated to which you object?

If Mexicans freely choose to segregate themselves back to Mexico, I would be OK with that.

AngryCanadian
03-28-2019, 11:23 AM

Race mixing is when a race mixes with another. So yeah not not okish.
Israel isn't doing it.

parocks
03-28-2019, 11:44 AM
Report I saw said, "Facebook bans hate".

That is so pre-2003 ( aka pre-Obama mindset) :)

It's 4chan/pol from about a year or 2 ago. People would print out a bunch of flyers with It's OK to be white on them and put them on trees or poles or boards on college campuses to get people riled up about nothing.

acptulsa
03-28-2019, 11:46 AM
Israel isn't doing it.

You adopt Israeli morality as your own? Because I sure as hell don't.

Anti Federalist
03-28-2019, 03:00 PM
Like it or not, if you are a white person in AmeriKa, meaning generally, a European ethnic Caucasian, you are marked for elimination of any say in the public square as to how the country is run.

This, and disarmament, are the two most telling and reliable precursors to a politically motivated genocide and/or pogrom.

Anti Federalist
03-28-2019, 03:08 PM

It is rather baffling when you consider that a white man who strikes a blow in what he considers to be a war to the death of cultures and civilizations, that the side that invented the idea of individual rights and protects them vigorously by law (well some of them anyway) is the side of "hate".

And the side that, among other things things, has adopted as a nation's policy, the legalization of stoning to death of hommosexuals (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6855129/Gay-sex-punishable-stoning-death-vicious-new-Sharia-laws-brought-Brunei.html), is portrayed as the side of "love and understanding".

It becomes less baffling when you dig deep enough to discover what the true end game is.

RJB
03-28-2019, 03:17 PM
It is rather baffling when you consider that a white man who strikes a blow in what he considers to be a war to the death of cultures and civilizations, that the side that invented the idea of individual rights and protects them vigorously by law (well some of them anyway) is the side of "hate".

And the side that, among other things things, has adopted as a nation's policy, the legalization of stoning to death of hommosexuals (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6855129/Gay-sex-punishable-stoning-death-vicious-new-Sharia-laws-brought-Brunei.html), is portrayed as the side of "love and understanding".

It becomes less baffling when you dig deep enough to discover what the true end game is.

I have noticed they use Christian ideals (loving neighbors more than oneself, introspection, sorrow for ones sins, etc.) against the west, but hold no one else to those standard. Then to make it worse they mock people who follow Christianity.

Every civilization has committed atrocities, yet we are the only ones made to dwell on our own. Even when there are no atrocities, microaggresions like misgendering rise to the high crimes of the Killing Fields of Cambodia.

pcosmar
03-28-2019, 04:01 PM
Israel isn't doing it.

Doing It.. I'll bet there is plenty of Israeli Porn... They are "doing it".

and Phucking everyone while they are at it.

pcosmar
03-28-2019, 04:05 PM
Race mixing is when a race mixes with another.

There are no "races" on this planet or in this reality..

Human families and tribes are NOT Races..

Azeroth and Middle Earth have plural races. Reality does not.

Anti Federalist
03-28-2019, 04:07 PM
I have noticed they use Christian ideals (loving neighbors more than oneself, introspection, sorrow for ones sins, etc.) against the west, but hold no one else to those standard. Then to make it worse they mock people who follow Christianity.

And those high minded ideals, along with damnable pity and compassion, will be our undoing.

The Fifth Generation warfare generals know this.

ThePaleoLibertarian
03-28-2019, 04:13 PM

Uh-huh http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/emojis/rollingeyes.png
https://memestatic1.fjcdn.com/comments/Fun+fact+skulls+actually+do+look+different+because +bones+are+_f6b4ad86ef083e260a9597f6dc3e766c.jpg

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-c6c858a15c33d9c1f1d3deb7bacb6f42.webp

Swordsmyth
03-28-2019, 04:17 PM
And those high minded ideals, along with damnable pity and compassion, will be our undoing.

The Fifth Generation warfare generals know this.
What doesn't kill us will make us stronger, if we survive we will rise from the ashes like a phoenix.

susano
03-28-2019, 04:20 PM
But other race separatism movements that exist on Facebook is completely fine? i wonder what will happen when another terrorist attack happens and its done by an Islamist jihadist? will they cover up the name and blame white people to?

What they are doing is not fighting hate crime but censorship.

Well, I hate basing any conversation on false premises. Like the false premise of 19 Arabs with box cutters for a discussion about 9/11, anything coming from these Marxist demons is bullsh!t. I'll start with "hate speech" and "hate crime" which any half conscious person knows is a Jewish construct imposed upon infiltrated populations to silence the truth. There is no "hate crime" or "hate speech". Further, this censorship agenda, along with the favoring of Muslims, is all part of the totalitarian Marxist plan to destroy any vestiges of western Christian civilization (also a Jewish agenda, going back 2000 years). Muslims are the current weapon that these degenerates are hiding behind and using to destroy target populations (white people). This Kiwi bitch had a visit from both Hillary Clinton and John Podesta before the mosque attacks so the American demons have obviously conspired with the Kiwi, in a place with a passive population, where they can get away with their dirty scheme. None of it has jack to do with "separatism". It's about control and subjugating those they perceive to be potential threats to their Satanic New World Order.

Anti Federalist
03-28-2019, 04:21 PM
https://memestatic1.fjcdn.com/comments/Fun+fact+skulls+actually+do+look+different+because +bones+are+_f6b4ad86ef083e260a9597f6dc3e766c.jpg

Pete's right...those are all hommo sapien sapiens.

Any of the above or the hundreds not listed, could mate and produce fertile offspring.

Those are ethnicities.

ThePaleoLibertarian
03-28-2019, 04:23 PM
Pete's right...those are all hommo sapien sapiens.

Any of the above or the hundreds not listed, could mate and produce fertile offspring.

Those are ethnicities.
Yes, they are the same species, no one denies that. Race is not analogous to species. Ethnicity is a broader concept than something strictly biological.

Anti Federalist
03-28-2019, 04:25 PM
Yes, they are the same species, no one denies that. Race is not analogous to species. Ethnicity is a broader concept than something strictly biological.

Breed then?

Help out here biologists: what is the correct scientific term I am looking for?

For the sake of accuracy in this coming battle, I think it is important to reject the terms "race" and "racism" especially when you consider the progressive, leftist origins of the words.

Swordsmyth
03-28-2019, 04:30 PM
Breed then?

For the sake of accuracy in this coming battle, I think it is important to reject the terms "race" and "racism" especially when you consider the progressive, leftist origins of the words.
Breed is how I would describe it, all dogs are dogs but they are not all the same breed.
There is not as much difference between human breeds and culture is more important but there are different breeds.

susano
03-28-2019, 04:33 PM
I'm just reporting on the predominant sentiment that pretty much everyone is pretty open about, and anyone who pays attention will recognize. Sure there are some exceptions. But they're a small minority. I don't think there should be anything controversial about acknowledging that.

Well, I beg to differ, in spite of what anyone espouses. Empirical evidence shows that the vast majority of people still self segregate. While I think that's based, primarily, on culture and values, it also happens to, usually, incorporate race. Generally speaking, white culture is very different from black, and black from Mexican, etc, etc. Even in the sardine packed huge urban areas, which are most racially mixed, people tend to segregate along lines that also include race. None of that means racism, only that like kind tend to congregate together. Denying that reality begins to treads into SJW cultural Marxist territory. Of course, there's massive social engineering trying force unlike groups together but that's artificial.

ThePaleoLibertarian
03-28-2019, 04:34 PM
Breed then?

Breed, or subspecies.

susano
03-28-2019, 04:42 PM
Trust me, I absolutely comprehend what you are trying to say. You think that young people would rebel against this ban by gravitating to the movement just like previous generations did with say rock and roll and I think that big tech banning white nationalism will instead kill it.

They say what doesn't kill u makes u stronger, this will not make white nationalism any stronger but instead kill it as much as an idea can be killed.

I don't think there's much to kill as "white nationalism" is close to non existent, anyway, but I agree that the power of big tech, along with the social engineers in public institutions, cannot be underestimated. For God's sake, look at what they've created with these NPC retards on campuses across the country. They've actually created vast populations with a collective mental illness. Something as minimal as "white nationalism" can probably easily be exterminated but only because it's not much of thing. Something like conservatism, OTOH, which they are waging all out war against, is another matter.

susano
03-28-2019, 04:45 PM
If Mexicans freely choose to segregate themselves back to Mexico, I would be OK with that.

I'm okay with anyone wanting to self segregate in any way they choose. As for foreign citizens here illegally, that's another topic.

susano
03-28-2019, 04:48 PM
Israel isn't doing it.

It's okay if someone chooses that for themselves. To each his own. It's not okay in the form of social engineering and force which, I'm guessing, is more of what you might be talking about.

susano
03-28-2019, 04:57 PM
Israel isn't doing it.

And, BTW, Israelis and Jews aren't a race and are even different ethnicities. You're right, though: it's mass immigration for the targeted populations, with them leading the charge. Not for Israel. Why would that be? Because they don't want to wipe themselves out and they want to preserve their culture. Imagine that. Is that "racist"? No, it's not but they are toward everyone else.

susano
03-28-2019, 05:09 PM

I can understand this POV but then a definition of the term needs to be defined so people are on the same page and can understand each other. That may be beyond the scope of this thread. Good topic, though.

susano
03-28-2019, 05:15 PM

Yeah, and then there were these guys:

https://hiddenincatours.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/PPP.jpg

oyarde
03-28-2019, 05:22 PM
Yeah, and then there were these guys:

https://hiddenincatours.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/PPP.jpg

The guy in the bottom right corner looks suspicious , could be Dankes Great Grand Father .

Swordsmyth
03-28-2019, 05:25 PM
The guy in the bottom right corner looks suspicious , could be Dankes Great Grand Father .

Danke is an egghead?
Is he Rh-?

AngryCanadian
03-28-2019, 06:05 PM
It's okay if someone chooses that for themselves. To each his own. It's not okay in the form of social engineering and force which, I'm guessing, is more of what you might be talking about.

Its social engineering and heavily promoted by MSM.

pcosmar
03-28-2019, 06:12 PM
Its social engineering and heavily promoted by MSM.

Pseudoscience.
Based on Darwin's Failed Theory.

It is an attempt to explain man without God in the Equation. It is a lie based on lies,, and has beenj repeatedly debunked..

And yet this Eugenic Garbage persists.

susano
03-28-2019, 06:13 PM

Danke is an egghead?
Is he Rh-?

****-Sapiens-Sapiens-Paracas (human race, apparently)

Preliminary DNA analysis:

https://megalithicmarvels.com/2018/02/03/new-dna-results-released-from-the-paracas-elongated-skulls/

Oh, good grief, h*o*m*o* is word filtered, haha.

Swordsmyth
03-28-2019, 06:16 PM
Oh, good grief, h*o*m*o* is word filtered, haha.
Yes, you have to say Hetero-sapiens around here.:p

susano
03-28-2019, 06:16 PM
Pseudoscience.
Based on Darwin's Failed Theory.

It is an attempt to explain man without God in the Equation. It is a lie based on lies,, and has beenj repeatedly debunked..

And yet this Eugenic Garbage persists.

What, exactly, are you saying? What's been debunked and to what eugenics are you referring?

susano
03-28-2019, 06:19 PM
Yes, you have to say Hetero-sapiens around here.:p

That's some real SJW stuff for the Ron Paul Forums. What's wrong with with h*o*m*o that isn't wrong wrong with hetero?

oyarde
03-28-2019, 06:24 PM
Danke is an egghead?
Is he Rh-?

Ya those came from the Caspian sea Black sea area and later moved to eastern europe from western europe to become Dankes ancestors . That was back when they had bigger brains before they all became commies .

Swordsmyth
03-28-2019, 06:24 PM
That's some real SJW stuff for the Ron Paul Forums. What's wrong with with h*o*m*o that isn't wrong wrong with hetero?
The forum uses a filter made by someone else who believes that H O M O is used derogatorily in reference to qweers. (note that i must misspell that as well)

RJB
03-28-2019, 06:27 PM

I think they prefer using a respectable term like LGBTQHB. See that wasn't edited.

dillo
03-28-2019, 06:30 PM
That's odd. It's not that hard to define. Have you checked wikipedia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nationalism

White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race[1] and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity.

From Wikipedia, I don't understand what groups espouse this. Is Sweden considered White Nationalist because they are more ethnically homogenous? Was the American Nazi Party or the National Alliance ever a significant thing? If you look at groups like Neo-Nazis, they are mainly prison gangs which probably have various different rules, none of which probably apply to US politics.

Let me be clear I don't doubt that there are a few people that believe that White people are a race(they aren't), I just don't think that everyone who is alt-right believes that. I think its being used slanderously to avoid talking about immigration and other cultural issues.

specsaregood
03-28-2019, 07:11 PM
I think they prefer using a respectable term like LGBTQHB. See that wasn't edited.

You forgot the P, evidently there is a P in the correct use of that phrase nowadays.

RJB
03-28-2019, 07:13 PM
You forgot the P, evidently there is a P in the correct use of that phrase nowadays.

Does that stand for Phill4paul?

pcosmar
03-28-2019, 07:48 PM
What, exactly, are you saying? What's been debunked and to what eugenics are you referring?

Eugenics was a Popular Pseudoscience that swept this nation.. So much so that the California Sterilization Programs were an inspiration for Nazi Germany,, who took the Elitist Superiority to it's logical extreme.

Master Race Crap..

but then Piltdown Man is long debunked,, but the idea won't die.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_Man

Came out at about the same time as these other unproven "theories".. was widely circulated.. and believed like Reefer Madness.

susano
03-28-2019, 08:49 PM
Eugenics was a Popular Pseudoscience that swept this nation.. So much so that the California Sterilization Programs were an inspiration for Nazi Germany,, who took the Elitist Superiority to it's logical extreme.

Master Race Crap..

Came out at about the same time as these other unproven "theories".. was widely circulated.. and believed like Reefer Madness.

Yeah, I know what eugenics is but didn't understand how it related to the discussion or what was debunked.

UWDude
03-28-2019, 09:07 PM

Master Race Crap..

My faith in humanity slips every day, and my faith in Eugenics rises every day. The evil "they" are poisoning all the people duped by their commercials. Yes, it is a painful death. and of course, they don't use the products themselves, but, in the end, my compassion is all gone for the stupid.
The stupid are too dangerous, as proven time and time again. They can be easily led by a ring in the nose. Especially when it means making me pay for their mistakes.
So... you know, I have just accepted the fate of the human race, to have the predator, and the prey, the cullers and the culled.
I have to, for my own sanity and happiness. I have spent far too long warning for naught.

UWDude
03-28-2019, 09:33 PM
Sly move by team evil.

Now more racists will be banned to "free speech" competitors, soiling the competitor social medias' names and reputations.
All "free speech competitors" will be swallowed up by the growing numbers of true white racists.
Yes, white racism is growing, a natural reaction to the threat being directed at white people in general by TPTB.

Social Media becomes more segregated, and therefore, better targeted advertising and messaging.

This is a smart move, all around, for team evil.

Betrayal of Israel, is the end game.

It happened again, note timestamps:
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/03/ben-carson-sues-facebook-for-discrimination

pcosmar
03-29-2019, 10:56 AM
Yeah, I know what eugenics is but didn't understand how it related to the discussion or what was debunked.

Eugenics is "RACE"..

The concept of Race, Is based not in science but in pseudoscience.

anyone who accepts the concept of differing races is basing it on a Foolish Lie..

an accepted lie..

Swordsmyth
08-07-2019, 02:09 AM
Anti Federalist

In 2017, justices held that social media is the contemporary public square (https://qz.com/1009546/the-us-supreme-court-just-decided-access-to-facebook-twitter-or-snapchat-is-fundamental-to-free-speech/) and that barring convicts from access to platforms like Facebook and Twitter is a First Amendment violation.

TheTexan
08-07-2019, 02:18 AM

Looks darker than the rest. Probably a drug dealer.