PDA

View Full Version : NYT - Racial ideology, not actual racism, fueling America's "divide"

Anti Federalist
03-25-2019, 03:07 PM
Way too much to copypasta, but it backs up what I've said all along.

Self loathing white Marxists are the primary enemy of freedom.

And their indoctrination is at the hands of overwhelmingly leftist university system.

Americans Are Divided by Their Views on Race, Not Race Itself

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/18/opinion/race-america-trump.html

It’s a crucial difference — and grounds for optimism.

By Eric Kaufmann

Mr. Kaufmann is the author of “Whiteshift: Populism, Immigration and the Future of White Majorities.”

<snip>

Liberal whites — not minorities — are setting the tone on these issues.

Since 2012, white liberals have moved considerably left on questions related to race, reflecting both a campus- and online-driven cultural awakening that has accelerated in response to Mr. Trump. On the American National Election Study’s scale measuring how respondents feel about a group — white liberals are warmer toward minorities than their own racial group.

<snip>

The Hidden Tribes study from the More in Common organization — which groups the American electorate on the basis of its views — helps identify the leading proponents of racial liberalism: Of the seven major voting blocs, the most racially liberal are the Progressive Activists, who form just 8 percent of the population. This group is over 80 percent white and only 3 percent African-American. Similarly, a Pew Research Center report finds that the “Solid Liberals” group is overwhelmingly white, and that minority Democrats are more conservative.

On the right, immigration has gained prominence as an issue, including among conservative Asians and Hispanics. But ideological sorting isn’t all about a racial divide: For example, support for immigration among Democrats has broadly risen, but that rise is much more pronounced for white Democrats than for black Democrats (and much more pronounced for Democrats than for white Republicans).

<snip>

https://i.imgur.com/eujx3mX.jpg

What this all shows is that America isn’t racially divided, it’s divided by racial ideology. And that’s a good thing for the country’s unity, because ideological differences, however lamentable, are less polarizing than racial conflict, in which whole communities mobilize against an enemy. A mix of races are found in each racial ideology, preventing tribe and creed from pushing in the same direction, which might lead to civil conflict. This raises the hope that American political elites can one day heal the country’s divisions.

Anti Federalist
03-25-2019, 03:08 PM
Now, that last bit is pure horseshit.

It is the elites that are pushing this.

They want the country to tear itself apart.

And while I may agree with that goal for different reasons, I am not in favor of the white genocide they have planned.

AngryCanadian
03-25-2019, 03:16 PM
Now, that last bit is pure horse$#@!.

It is the elites that are pushing this.

They want the country to tear itself apart.

And while I may agree with that goal for different reasons, I am not in favor of the white genocide they have planned.

Trust me when i say but there are other Elitists who don't want to either white genocide nor WW3. Illuminati or whatever they preferred to be called on the internet aren't the only ones in the world with big power and money.

Other secret societies and groups fight for whatever they push while the others have different plans.
A white genocide wont happen.

Although its not a surprise that Clinton supporters and voters see that its racist for a white person to say they want less immigration when considering Clinton voters are stupid,uneducated on the whole issue.

Brian4Liberty
03-25-2019, 03:35 PM
Since 2012, white liberals have moved considerably left on questions related to race,

For those that were paying attention, the media, especially CNN started pushing a race agenda meant to create white guilt in approximately 2006. IMHO, this was a strategy and part of laying the ground work for a young black Senator that they hoped to propel to the Whitehouse.

fedupinmo
03-25-2019, 11:22 PM
So the graph doesn't feature any Trump voters with a degree... subliminal. :bigpoo:

RJB
03-26-2019, 06:02 AM
Self loathing white Marxists are the primary enemy of freedom

When I was in school, I was taught that we were great because we were free.

Now we are told that we are great because we are diverse.

nobody's_hero
03-26-2019, 06:36 AM
When I was in school, I was taught that we were great because we were free.

Now we are told that we are great because we are diverse.

Actually, now we are told we were never great.

Brian4Liberty
03-26-2019, 10:00 AM
Actually, now we are told we were never great.

And will never be great until their great purge is accomplished.

shakey1
03-26-2019, 10:04 AM
And will never be great until their great purge is accomplished.

... will be extinct.