PDA

View Full Version : Joe Rogan not so bad after all

kona
03-24-2019, 01:26 AM
Alex has a massive interview with Joe in studio on Monday.

I'd be lying if I knew what angle Joe was playing here. He knows a ton about MMA and DMT, relatively little about most else. Yet he acts like the arbiter of information, knowledge, etc. When he had Eric Weinstein on he was flabbergasted when he learned that exponential functions beat squares. Something you learn in 10th grade. He's a moron who thinks he knows science. From the episodes I've seen, he is scientifically illiterate. I'm not saying he's dumb; he's actually very talented. Very talented at BSing, for sure.

When you watch what he said about Alex before Alex returned to his podcast; when you watch the original interview with Jack Dorsey; when you see him recite MSM globalist talking points...you think to yourself, how could he be so stupid and ill-informed. And then I realized he is not stupid. He's playing along somehow, whether he's totally in on it or merely complying to prevent a bad turn of events for his career.

But then he had Alex on, and it was "Oh my God, I'm so sorry Alex, you were right, I'm an a**hole" spiel. And he hosted an amazing interview which I'm sure outraged leftists, let alone censors.

Now he is the self-titled free speech crusader visiting Alex in Texas and whatever they talk about on Monday, I'm sure it will cause trouble.

So what is Joe really doing? Is Alex truly his friend, and is he prepared to suffer the consequences if the media decides to punish him? Or is he operating under a different motive? Does he really think he has the capability to get Alex uncensored?

unknown
03-24-2019, 01:31 AM
Thats an interesting question because with the commercial success of Joe's podcast, he's more guarded than he used to be.

Nolan
03-24-2019, 06:00 AM
Rogan has fancy pants. So does Michael Malice. Never trust a man with a fancy pant.

Anti Globalist
03-24-2019, 07:07 AM
I haven't listened to Rogan in a while. Mainly because his podcasts are so long.

dannno
03-28-2019, 10:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsT1TB0nuJM