PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio city council bans Chik-Fil-A from city airport

Anti Federalist
03-23-2019, 05:48 PM
Had about enough of the weirdosexual mafia.

San Antonio Bans Chick-fil-A from Airport for Lack of LGBTQ Support

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/23/san-antonio-bans-chick-fil-a-from-airport-for-lack-of-lgbtq-support/

WARNER TODD HUSTON23 Mar 2019241

The San Antonio city council has moved to ban fast food giant Chick-fil-A from the city’s airport because the company is famously supportive of traditional Christian values.

District 1 City Councilman Roberto Treviño entered a motion on March 19 to approve the city’s Food, Beverage and Retail Prime Concession Agreement but added a clause to ban the nation’s favorite fast food company from the list of vendors eligible to open a kiosk at the San Antonio International Airport.

“With this decision, the City Council reaffirmed the work our city has done to become a champion of equality and inclusion,” Treviño said, according to NBC News 4. “San Antonio is a city full of compassion, and we do not have room in our public facilities for a business with a legacy of anti-LGBTQ behavior”.

Chick-fil-A was initially set to be one of the airport’s restaurant offerings, but the councilman’s motion came on the heels of a report by extremist organization Think Progress that highlighted the $1.8 million in donations to Christian groups that Chick-fil-A reported to its shareholders.

“Everyone has a place here, and everyone should feel welcome when they walk through our airport,” Treviño added. “I look forward to the announcement of a suitable replacement.”

Chick-fil-A called the attack “disappointing.”

“We would have liked to have had a dialogue with the city council before this decision was made. We agree with Councilmember Treviño that everyone is and should feel welcome at Chick-fil-A. We plan to reach out to the city council to gain a better understanding of this decision,” the fast food giant said in a statement.

According to the city, the new restaurants now include Smoke Shack BBQ and Southern Kitchen, Boss Wood Fired Bagels & Coffee, Sip Brew Bar and Market, and Local Coffee.

The concession agreement is a seven-year contract according to reports.

Anti Federalist
03-23-2019, 05:49 PM
“With this decision, the City Council reaffirmed the work our city has done to become a champion of equality and inclusion,” Treviño said, according to NBC News 4. “San Antonio is a city full of compassion, and we do not have room in our public facilities for a business with a legacy of anti-LGBTQ behavior”.

Chick-fil-A was initially set to be one of the airport’s restaurant offerings, but the councilman’s motion came on the heels of a report by extremist organization Think Progress that highlighted the $1.8 million in donations to Christian groups that Chick-fil-A reported to its shareholders.

“Everyone has a place here, and everyone should feel welcome when they walk through our airport,” Treviño added. “I look forward to the announcement of a suitable replacement.”

This level of hypocrisy is not sustainable.

timosman
03-23-2019, 05:57 PM
This level of hypocrisy is not sustainable.

Hold my beer. :cool:

RJB
03-23-2019, 06:01 PM
You can't buy or sell without their mark.

kcchiefs6465
03-23-2019, 06:03 PM
Texas need to secede from Austin, San Antonio and Houston.

That or a wall.

RonZeplin
03-23-2019, 06:04 PM
:warning: Eating a Chik-Fil-A is no substitute for being a Christian.

Stratovarious
03-23-2019, 06:09 PM
I thought LBGT was a pretty full plate of 'freak' now they've added
a Q to it, I'm afraid to ask.........

:frog:

Origanalist
03-23-2019, 06:11 PM
It's ok to be bigoted against Christians, just not perverts, weirdo's and virtue signaling freaks.

oyarde
03-23-2019, 06:18 PM
I got a spicy chicken & fries Friday for lunch .

specsaregood
03-23-2019, 06:20 PM
It does seem strange to put a restaurant that is closed on sundays inside an airport.

Anti Federalist
03-23-2019, 06:37 PM
You can't buy or sell without their mark.

Yup...

Warrior_of_Freedom
03-23-2019, 06:43 PM
It's ok to be bigoted against Christians, just not perverts, weirdo's and virtue signaling freaks.

200 years ago some people with the same skin complexion as you had slaves therefore you're racist. Dunno what could be a better example of racism.

Anti Federalist
03-23-2019, 06:51 PM
200 years ago some people with the same skin complexion as you had slaves therefore you're racist. Dunno what could be a better example of racism.

Did you just assume his identity?

https://www.dictionary.com/e/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/triggered-2.png

phill4paul
03-23-2019, 07:13 PM
Pretty sure Chik-fil-a is an Equal Opportunity Employer. I don't think you are allowed to be an employer these days unless you are.

Chik-fil-a needs to sue them for discrimination.

fedupinmo
03-24-2019, 09:10 AM
Just wait until the other restaurants are open and go in wearing a MAGA hat.
That said, putting pickles on a chicken sandwich is fookin' heresy! :rolleyes:

Brian4Liberty
03-24-2019, 11:02 AM
How many years until Texas is just like California? Is it 10 years? 20 years?

donnay
03-24-2019, 11:46 AM

In some places they already are.

This is nothing more than persecuting people who hold Christian values.

If someone from LGBT went to a Muslim bakery to have them make them a wedding cake they would be turned down immediately. Double standards and double justice is being applied. Christian's are being treated like second class citizens. Christian's are going to have to stand up for their values or be persecuted in the process--even in America.

Brian4Liberty
03-24-2019, 11:56 AM
In some places they already are.

This is nothing more than persecuting people who hold Christian values.

If someone from LGBT went to a Muslim bakery to have them make them a wedding cake they would be turned down immediately. Double standards and double justice is being applied. Christian's are being treated like second class citizens. Christian's are going to have to stand up for their values or be persecuted in the process--even in America.

Yep. Some animals are more equal than others. On the one hand, this is an attack on what is seen as a Christian business. No doubt about that. For balance, you can rest assured that Christian Zionists like Pence are able to use government to implement their religious beliefs. That is one area where the mix of religion and politics is encouraged.

Does Chik-Fil-A refuse to serve people because of their LGBT status? That is the only relevant question.

Brian4Liberty
03-24-2019, 11:59 AM
It does seem strange to put a restaurant that is closed on sundays inside an airport.

That would also be a disqualifier, IMHO. Did they offer to be open on Sundays if located in the airport?

donnay
03-24-2019, 12:25 PM
That would also be a disqualifier, IMHO. Did they offer to be open on Sundays if located in the airport?

If they pay their rent why would they be disqualified? Of all places, Texas used to support the blue-laws less than 20 years ago.

It's a shame the shift of convenience and consumption has knocked out God in this country in so many ways.

Brian4Liberty
03-24-2019, 12:29 PM
If they pay their rent why would that be a disqualified? Of all places, Texas used to support the blue-laws less than 20 years ago.

It's a shame the shift of convenience and consumption has knocked out God in this country in so many ways.

If the airport is open on Sunday, it’s a reasonable requirement for vendors to be open too.

donnay
03-24-2019, 12:29 PM
Yep. Some animals are more equal than others. On the one hand, this is an attack on what is seen as a Christian business. No doubt about that. For balance, you can rest assured that Christian Zionists like Pence are able to use government to implement their religious beliefs. That is one area where the mix of religion and politics is encouraged.

Does Chik-Fil-A refuse to serve people because of their LGBT status? That is the only relevant question.

I wouldn't condone Pence using his religion beliefs to curry any favors. There is a Judicial branch that should be used.

donnay
03-24-2019, 12:31 PM
If the airport is open on Sunday, it’s a reasonable requirement for vendors to be open too.

I have gone into airports and malls where some places were closed on a certain day. Again, if they pay their rent there shouldn't be a problem.

Brian4Liberty
03-24-2019, 12:47 PM
I have gone into airports and malls where some places were closed on a certain day. Again, if they pay their rent there shouldn't be a problem.

It all depends upon how the contract is written.

oyarde
03-24-2019, 01:34 PM
Half the time I ever spent in airports was late at night and nothing is ever open anyway . I always get muh bag get muh car, pay my parking ransom and drive 30 mile down the I to get a steak at an all night place outside the city .

oyarde
03-24-2019, 01:38 PM
San Antonio airport is laid out kind of shitty for vendors . Once you get to your gate there is probably room for one bar and one eating establishment and that is about it which seems good because you will get all the business but in reality probably not as much as you would like to go with that high rent .

Anti Federalist
03-24-2019, 01:41 PM

Maybe less.

Anti Globalist
03-24-2019, 01:48 PM
I thought LBGT was a pretty full plate of 'freak' now they've added
a Q to it, I'm afraid to ask.........

:frog:
Just wait until they add a P.

Anti Globalist
03-24-2019, 01:49 PM
The major consensus I hear a lot of people say it 10 years.

dannno
03-24-2019, 01:52 PM
My town is really pro-LGBTQHB and they are also very anti-fast food drive-thru for environmental reasons (cars on, spewing out pollution while waiting for food). There are a few drive-thrus that have been grandfathered in, but otherwise they are banned. The only new one I remember opening up in the last 20 years was for coffee.

When the chik-fil-a opened up here a few years ago, they took over a burger king store that closed down or something that had a drive-thru. They had some protests for the LGBTQHB stuff when they opened.

But as a supreme fuck-you to the Jacobins, the drive-thru line often goes all the way out into the street, taking away the right lane on the main stream through town. Part of the reason is because they are so popular, but the other reason is because they are one of the few drive-thrus in town. It can cause some major traffic and back-ups. Jack in the box has a virtual monopoly on them with 3 of 3 having a drive-thru and of the six McDonalds in town only 2 have drive-thrus.

In-n-out has one too. They get the award for the longest drive-thru line, but they have a giant parking lot that holds up to about 25 minute wait (I've waited at least that long before..)

unknown
03-24-2019, 01:57 PM
Wow Texas, just wow...

unknown
03-24-2019, 01:59 PM

This could serve as the disqualifier as opposed to some bizarre government ban.

nobody's_hero
03-24-2019, 01:59 PM
"Forget the Alamo" - Texas 2019

Krugminator2
03-24-2019, 04:35 PM
So how is this not a First Amendment violation? Government is punishing the speech of a private organization.

specsaregood
03-24-2019, 05:34 PM
If they pay their rent why would they be disqualified? Of all places, Texas used to support the blue-laws less than 20 years ago.

Because of the severe limitations on space and lack of choice for travelers. It would be more than reasonable for the airport to require businesses to be open during the busy travelling days/hours. The LGBTWTF reason is bullshit though.

Anti Federalist
03-24-2019, 06:00 PM
Because of the severe limitations on space and lack of choice for travelers. It would be more than reasonable for the airport to require businesses to be open during the busy travelling days/hours. The LGBTWTF reason is bullshit though.

Yeah, pretty much this...you are a prisoner in the airport for all intents and purposes...

But the San Antonio government made it clear that had nothing at all to do with their decision.

On the grounds of "inclusion" and "diversity", they excluded a diverse opinion.

oyarde
03-24-2019, 06:23 PM

Ok , but they do not require that or everything would not be closed by 9 at night when flights are still coming in at 10 , 11 and 12 .

oyarde
03-24-2019, 06:27 PM
By the way , I despise airports especially including the San Antonio airport and no longer intend to fly and would not eat there if I did .

Swordsmyth
03-24-2019, 06:38 PM
By the way , I despise airports especially including the San Antonio airport and no longer intend to fly and would not eat there if I did .
Do something Danke.

oyarde
03-24-2019, 06:40 PM
Do something Danke.

Exactly , Danke should have more pull with the shitty city council there .

Swordsmyth
03-24-2019, 06:44 PM
Exactly , Danke should have more pull with the $#@!ty city council there .
I was thinking more along the lines of giving you free flights.

oyarde
03-24-2019, 06:57 PM

Yes , that too .

Danke
03-24-2019, 07:29 PM

Nothing I can do, he is banned for one too many drunk-and-disorderlies.
'

oyarde
03-24-2019, 07:32 PM
Nothing I can do, he is banned for one too many drunk-and-disorderlies.
'

I wasnt even drunk yet . Does this mean seattle is apologizing ?

Swordsmyth
03-24-2019, 07:46 PM
I wasnt even drunk yet . Does this mean seattle is apologizing ?
3:05-8:21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK4uH6AzkXc

donnay
03-25-2019, 09:32 AM
Because of the severe limitations on space and lack of choice for travelers. It would be more than reasonable for the airport to require businesses to be open during the busy travelling days/hours. The LGBTWTF reason is bull$#@! though.

But we know why they were banned. San Antonio counsel believe Chik-Fil-A is not "all inclusive"--even though they have no record of refusing anyone service for their life-style choices.

asurfaholic
03-25-2019, 11:17 AM

If the mall is open on sundays is it also a reasonable requirement that chick-Fil-a stores inside the mall are open too?

Does the car rental place have to stay open 24/7 while the airport is open as well?

It’s not even the issue. The only reason the airport decided against this restaurant is because it donates to Christian causes. Clear discrimination in my book.

Anti Globalist
03-25-2019, 11:18 AM
To think something like this would happen in a state like Texas. This is something I would expect to see in blue states.

shakey1
03-25-2019, 11:59 AM
In-n-out has one too. They get the award for the longest drive-thru line, but they have a giant parking lot that holds up to about 25 minute wait (I've waited at least that long before..)

Never had an In-n-Out, but from what I hear, it's worth the wait.

Brian4Liberty
03-25-2019, 12:18 PM

Yeah, pretty much this...you are a prisoner in the airport for all intents and purposes...

But the San Antonio government made it clear that had nothing at all to do with their decision.

On the grounds of "inclusion" and "diversity", they excluded a diverse opinion.

If the mall is open on sundays is it also a reasonable requirement that chick-Fil-a stores inside the mall are open too?

Does the car rental place have to stay open 24/7 while the airport is open as well?

It’s not even the issue. The only reason the airport decided against this restaurant is because it donates to Christian causes. Clear discrimination in my book.

Obviously the City Council was explicit that it was about the LGTB excuse.

As to whether a food concession contract might specify how often a place needs to be open, the reasons have already been discussed. An airport is not a random place of business, people are essentially trapped, and choices are limited.

specsaregood
03-25-2019, 12:21 PM
Obviously the City Council was explicit that it was about the LGTB excuse.

Exactly and nobody here is arguing that THAT reason is absolute bullshit. I was just saying it was strange that Chick Fil A wanted to be in that location or that the Airport would even consider their business for other reasons.

Brian4Liberty
03-25-2019, 12:35 PM
Exactly and nobody here is arguing that THAT reason is absolute bullshit. I was just saying it was strange that Chick Fil A wanted to be in that location or that the Airport would even consider their business for other reasons.

Closet analogy would be a sports venue. “Sorry, no food on Sunday games”.

dannno
03-25-2019, 12:47 PM
Never had an In-n-Out, but from what I hear, it's worth the wait.

Ya, once in a while I will wait it out.. but to be honest, I would probably eat there 10 times more often if they could consistently cut the wait time in half. I believe MANY others feel the same way, yet you still have a ridiculous wait times all the time.

The town I live in could definitely support two In-n-outs with the existing customers they already serve.. then add in the customers like me who would go a lot more but don't want to wait, and customers who are closer to the new location and they go more since it is more convenient.

The first problem you have is the drive-thru issue (remember, they are banned). The second issue they have is they put the existing one in a central location in town. If they built on on the east end of town, then a lot of people in the middle would end up going to the central one anyway, they get everybody on the west end of town and the new one wouldn't get a ton of business. If they built one on the far west side of town, you have the same issue.. most people will go to the central one and there won't be as much customers at the other one.. but I guess that would cut down on their wait time and maybe more people would go there because of that.

The third issue is there aren't a lot of good places to build one.. except for across the street from where the one that exists already is. To be honest, I've thought that wouldn't be a bad idea. Just open another one across the street. It would be more convenient and the old one would lose a lot of business, but as soon as the lines in the new one start getting long, which they will, people will just flow over to the old one.

dannno
03-25-2019, 12:48 PM
But we know why they were banned. San Antonio counsel believe Chik-Fil-A is not "all inclusive"--even though they have no record of refusing anyone service for their life-style choices.

I went to Chik-fil-a last week and the girl who served me my food was a lesbian.

Brian4Liberty
03-25-2019, 01:23 PM
I rarely eat fast food. Never had Chick-Fil-A before. Need to try it, but I hear it’s always crowded. Not a huge fan of In-N-Out because the meat has an off flavor to me. Five Guys has much better hamburger.

specsaregood
03-25-2019, 01:26 PM
I rarely eat fast food. Never had Chick-Fil-A before. Need to try it, but I hear it’s always crowded. Not a huge fan of In-N-Out because the meat has an off flavor to me. Five Guys has much better hamburger.

And 10x better fries as well.
I don't eat much fast food either, but ChickFilA's chicken strips are awesome and the kid gets them as a special treat once in awhile.

Brian4Liberty
03-25-2019, 01:30 PM
And 10x better fries as well.
I don't eat much fast food either, but ChickFilA's chicken strips are awesome and the kid gets them as a special treat once in awhile.

The last time I had fries at In-N-Out, I’d say that the potato they used was not ripe enough. A bit green.

dannno
03-25-2019, 02:38 PM
The last time I had fries at In-N-Out, I’d say that the potato they used was not ripe enough. A bit green.

The trick to making In-n-out fries better is to either order them "well done" or "animal style". You can also order them "well done animal style".

For animal style they will put cheese, grilled onions and thousand island dressing on top.

If In-n-out wanted to make their fries better, I think it is just a matter of doing a double fry. Fry them once for a bit, then take them out and let them cool a little, then fry them again.

asurfaholic
03-26-2019, 08:49 PM
Doesn’t Chickfila have a spot in the Atlanta falcons stadium?

Danke
03-27-2019, 04:31 AM
3:05-8:21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK4uH6AzkXc

So oyarde hasn't been lying all this time about being in the service.

Anti Federalist
03-27-2019, 05:37 AM
Shrieking Eagle Garfield...LOLOLOLOLOL

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/choofed.gif

Anti Federalist
03-27-2019, 05:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K4BvF_sb3Y

oyarde
03-27-2019, 05:53 AM
I went to Chik-fil-a last week and the girl who served me my food was a lesbian.

You get her number anyway?

Philhelm
03-27-2019, 09:45 AM
"This is steer country!"

Brian4Liberty
03-28-2019, 11:48 AM
So oyarde hasn't been lying all this time about being in the service.

Shrieking Eagle Garfield...LOLOLOLOLOL

That actor is not American Indian. That is cultural appropriation and whitewashing. It should have been an ethnically protected role. Protests and boycotts are in order.

Swordsmyth
03-28-2019, 03:55 PM
That actor is not American Indian. That is cultural appropriation and whitewashing. It should have been an ethnically protected role. Protests and boycotts are in order.

How can it be whitewashing if Jews aren't white?

Anti Federalist
03-29-2019, 08:08 PM
Texas AG to Investigate San Antonio Ban on Chick-fil-A for Christian Values

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/29/texas-ag-to-investigate-san-antonio-ban-on-chick-fil-a-for-christian-values/

DR. SUSAN BERRY29 Mar 2019

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said Thursday he plans to investigate whether the San Antonio City Council violated the First Amendment when it banned Chick-fil-A from participating as a vendor at the city’s airport because of the restaurant’s support for Christian values:

“The City of San Antonio’s decision to exclude Chick-fil-A based on the religious beliefs associated with the company and its owners is the opposite of tolerance,” tweeted Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Thursday. “It’s discriminatory, and not only out of step with Texas values, but inconsistent with the Constitution and Texas law.”

Robert Treviño, San Antonio District 1 City Councilman, moved last week to ban the privately held, family-owned business from its list of airport vendors. Six council members approved the motion to ban Chick-fil-A, while four voted against it.

“With this decision, the City Council reaffirmed the work our city has done to become a champion of equality and inclusion,” Treviño said, according to NBC News 4. “San Antonio is a city full of compassion, and we do not have room in our public facilities for a business with a legacy of anti-LGBTQ behavior.”

Paxton also on Thursday asked Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao to look into whether the city broke any federal law or regulation as a recipient of federal grant funds.

In a letter to Chao, Paxton said the city’s action could violate the free exercise clause of the First Amendment. He added that it also could violate federal statutes and regulations that prohibit discrimination on the basis of creed.

“Ironically, the city’s efforts to be ‘inclusive’ resulted in the exclusion of Chick-fil-A based on its religious beliefs,” Paxton wrote to Chao.

The news report noted as well that Councilman Greg Brockhouse, who is running for mayor against Nirenberg, responded to Paxton’s announcement about his investigation by calling on the City Council to reconsider its decision.

“This investigation is the result of the City Council’s horrible decision to punish Chick-fil-A for their constitutionally protected rights to freedom of religion,” Brockhouse said. “The City Council must immediately reconvene on this item … to consider revoking this vote moving forward with Chick-fil-A as part of the contract.”

Breitbart News reported on Treviño’s motion to ban Chick-fil-A:

Chick-fil-A states on its website that the company continues to uphold the biblical principles that guided the founding of its business by S. Truett Cathy. The company has given financial support to Christian youth organizations and charitable groups, such as the Salvation Army.
Chick-fil-A continues:

While some have questioned the motives behind our donations, we want to take a moment to reiterate the mission and focus of the Chick-fil-A Foundation, which has always been and always will be to donate to programs that support a diverse array of youth and educational programs nationwide. The 140,000 people who serve customers on a daily basis represent and embrace all people, regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or gender identity.

According to the restaurant’s website, in 2018, Chick-fil-A was presented with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award for being among the top 100 best places to work. Additionally, Chick-fil-A was included in Glassdoor’s Top 100 CEOs.

Also, in 2018, Chick-fil-A was recognized for customer experience in the Temkin Experience Ratings survey, and was named “Best Franchise Brand” by Airport Revenue News.

Chick-fil-A was included as well in 2018 in Forbes’ list of best employers and as a National Society of High School Scholars top employer.

Swordsmyth
03-29-2019, 09:35 PM
An airport in New York has rejected Chick-fil-A from an upcoming food court project, making it the second airport to ban the restaurant in as many weeks.
On Friday, Democratic New York State Assemblyman Sean Ryan applauded the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority (NFTA) for its decision to ban the restaurant from the Buffalo Niagara International Airport over so-called anti-LGBTQ practices.

Update: I applaud the decision that has been made to remove Chick-fil-A from plans for the Buffalo Niagara International Airport. Thank you to everyone who reached out to share their opinion. pic.twitter.com/HA5t1CjwkV (https://t.co/HA5t1CjwkV)
— Assemblyman Sean Ryan (@SeanMRyan149) March 29, 2019 (https://twitter.com/SeanMRyan149/status/1111666523524026373?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

“Earlier today I spoke with the vendor of the Buffalo Airport food court project, and they informed me they will not be opening a Chick-fil-A as a part of their airport project,” Ryan wrote in a statement Friday. “A publicly financed facility like the Buffalo Niagara International Airport is not the appropriate venue for a Chick-fil-A restaurant. I applaud the decision that has been made to remove Chick-fil-A from the plans for this project. We hope in the future the NFTA will make every effort to contract with businesses that adhere to antidiscriminatory policies, and we’re confident another vendor who better represents the values of the Western New York community will replace Chick-fil-A as a part of this project in the very near future.”
The announcement comes one day after Ryan penned a statement criticizing the NFTA’s move to allow Chick-fil-A, after last week’s decision by the San Antonio city council to ban the restaurant from its city airport.

I'm disappointed in the @NFTA (https://twitter.com/nfta?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) decision to bring a Chick-fil-A to the @BUFAirport (https://twitter.com/BUFAirport?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw). pic.twitter.com/zP0oIUOz3q (https://t.co/zP0oIUOz3q)
— Assemblyman Sean Ryan (@SeanMRyan149) March 29, 2019 (https://twitter.com/SeanMRyan149/status/1111437992722231296?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

“I was disappointed to learn of the NFTA’s decision to introduce Chick-fil-A as a restaurant option at the Buffalo-Niagara International Airport,” Ryan wrote Thursday. “Chick-fil-A has a long history of supporting and funding anti-LGBTQ organizations. In fact, the San Antonio City Council recently rejected a plan to open a Chick-fil-A at the San Antonio International Airport due to the company’s discriminatory advocacy.”

More at: https://www.infowars.com/second-major-airport-bans-chick-fil-a/

Anti Federalist
03-30-2019, 12:23 AM
Gonna go out of my way now to buy a meal a Chick Fil A.

Brian4Liberty
04-01-2019, 03:55 PM
Chick-fil-A no longer in plans for Buffalo airport due to LGBTQ issues (https://www.newyorkupstate.com/news/2019/03/chick-fil-a-no-longer-in-plans-for-buffalo-airport-due-to-lgbtq-issues.html)
By Ngoc Huynh | nhuynh@nyup.com - Updated Mar 29, 2019; Posted Mar 29, 2019

Chick-fil-A will not be coming to the Buffalo Niagara International Airport, according to Assemblyman Sean Ryan (D, NY-149).

Delaware North, the company that runs the food operations at the Western NY airport, had plans to renovate the food options by adding a Chick-fil-A. The Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority approved tentative plans Thursday for the process to move forward.

Ryan voiced concerns Thursday asking the NFTA to reverse its decision. He stated that an anti-LGBTQ company should not be allowed to operate in a taxpayer-funded public facility.
More: https://www.newyorkupstate.com/news/2019/03/chick-fil-a-no-longer-in-plans-for-buffalo-airport-due-to-lgbtq-issues.html

Brian4Liberty
04-01-2019, 03:55 PM
Everybody get onboard the social justice train (or else)!