PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC will exclude (CENSOR) Ron Paul from an upcoming series on Meet the Press

greeksta59
12-13-2007, 05:21 PM
http://prisonplanet.com/articles/december2007/131207_b_msnbc.htm

yongrel
12-13-2007, 05:23 PM
Give me another source, and i'll take it seriously.

shepburn
12-13-2007, 05:24 PM
good article

jake
12-13-2007, 05:24 PM
yeah this has been known for a while. Disgusting. How can the revolution respond?

I think a Beck-like campaign is in order (contacting MSNBC's/NBC's advertisers) etc.

The Beck response succeeded. why not do it again with the Censoring clowns @ MSNBC?

Luther
12-13-2007, 05:27 PM
Give me another source, and i'll take it seriously.

Tim Russert declared on MTP that all the "major candidates" have been invited for a full hour. Since Chris Dodd was invited for an interview, if Ron Paul does not meet NBC's definition of "major candidate" and is not invited, then the only conclusion to be reached is that NBC is censoring Ron Paul. If you have been paying attention to the coverage of the campaign in the media, why would you have trouble taking this claim seriously?

tsetsefly
12-13-2007, 05:29 PM
email number 4 for www.blitzthemedia.com day tomorrow, that is now 20/20, msnbc, cbs and cnn...

greeksta59
12-13-2007, 05:30 PM
cuz he refuses to read the article from a credible website....im glad Alex Jones is waking more people up to ron paul. thats how Trevor Lyman found out....

Alabama Supporter
12-13-2007, 05:33 PM
Have you ever seen the commercials on MTP? I think the underwriters are companies like Boeing, Merck, and other military/medical industrial complex. I'm not suprised. The good thing is that most people that watch these shows hopefully already know about RP.

Luther
12-13-2007, 05:41 PM
Have you ever seen the commercials on MTP? I think the underwriters are companies like Boeing, Merck, and other military/medical industrial complex. I'm not suprised. The good thing is that most people that watch these shows hopefully already know about RP.

NBC itself is owned by war-profiteer conglomerate General Electric. The last thing corporations like that want is peace, limited government, and free markets.

newbitech
12-13-2007, 05:44 PM
cuz he refuses to read the article from a credible website....im glad Alex Jones is waking more people up to ron paul. thats how Trevor Lyman found out....

how i found out too.

lynnf
12-13-2007, 05:52 PM
Tim Russert declared on MTP that all the "major candidates" have been invited for a full hour. Since Chris Dodd was invited for an interview, if Ron Paul does not meet NBC's definition of "major candidate" and is not invited, then the only conclusion to be reached is that NBC is censoring Ron Paul. If you have been paying attention to the coverage of the campaign in the media, why would you have trouble taking this claim seriously?

they may just be staving off having Ron Paul on for as long as possible. that way they don't help him when he needs it most and if he outshines the other candidates in the polls, they can always have him on later. still treachery, though.

lynn