PDA

View Full Version : Bernie Kerik: ‘Not a Bad Idea’ to Scrap the FBI

Swordsmyth
03-16-2019, 04:43 PM
Former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik told Breitbart News that dismantling the FBI is “not a bad idea” during a Wednesday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with hosts Rebecca Mansour and Joel Pollak. Pollak asked if the FBI is salvageable given political and partisan corruption at the bureau and broader Justice Department.

“Do you think this is a redeemable situation, or do you really have to start over with the FBI?” asked Pollak. “I’ve written (https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/14/pollak-time-to-scrap-the-fbi-and-start-over/) an article suggesting that the rot is so bad at the FBI that it’s almost impossible to believe they can get rid of it entirely.”

Kerik replied:

That’s a really good question. I’ve talked to some friends in the legal community, because it would be enormously hard to do, but I’m going to tell you something, it’s not a bad idea. It’s not a bad idea from this perspective. The agents themselves, the lower level level agents at the Department of Justice, there has to be a sort of retraining. You can’t suborn perjury. You can’t suppress evidence. You can’t extort false testimony from witnesses through intimidation and threats. This is stuff that we’re seeing now constantly all the time.
If a cop [or] civilian gets on the stand and lies under oath or a cop suppresses evidence, he’s going to prison. Prosecutors can do it, and they get away with it. That’s at the lower level. Now, we see at the highest levels, the same kind of conduct and worse. That’s bad. So somebody’s got to reevaluate the goals and objective of the Justice Department and the FBI, and they may have to create performance measures and create an accountability system to ensure that people are being held accountable for violations of their own policies, their own ethical rules, or for criminal conduct.

More at: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/14/bernie-kerik-not-a-bad-idea-to-scrap-the-fbi/

Stratovarious
03-16-2019, 04:51 PM
Comey should have been indicted but then so should Hillary.

The FBI is corrupt , from the agents that raided Roger Stone, William Binney etc, all the
way up.

Defund the FBI, then start a new agency from the ground up.

Swordsmyth
03-16-2019, 04:53 PM
Comey should have been indicted but then so should Hillary.

The FBI is corrupt , from the agents that raided Roger Stone, William Binney etc, all the
way up.

Defund the FBI, then start a new agency from the ground up.
Just give their duties to the US Marshalls.
Unless they need to be ended too.

jmdrake
03-16-2019, 05:01 PM
Former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik told Breitbart News that dismantling the FBI is “not a bad idea” during a Wednesday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with hosts Rebecca Mansour and Joel Pollak. Pollak asked if the FBI is salvageable given political and partisan corruption at the bureau and broader Justice Department.

“Do you think this is a redeemable situation, or do you really have to start over with the FBI?” asked Pollak. “I’ve written (https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/14/pollak-time-to-scrap-the-fbi-and-start-over/) an article suggesting that the rot is so bad at the FBI that it’s almost impossible to believe they can get rid of it entirely.”

Kerik replied:

That’s a really good question. I’ve talked to some friends in the legal community, because it would be enormously hard to do, but I’m going to tell you something, it’s not a bad idea. It’s not a bad idea from this perspective. The agents themselves, the lower level level agents at the Department of Justice, there has to be a sort of retraining. You can’t suborn perjury. You can’t suppress evidence. You can’t extort false testimony from witnesses through intimidation and threats. This is stuff that we’re seeing now constantly all the time.
If a cop [or] civilian gets on the stand and lies under oath or a cop suppresses evidence, he’s going to prison. Prosecutors can do it, and they get away with it. That’s at the lower level. Now, we see at the highest levels, the same kind of conduct and worse. That’s bad. So somebody’s got to reevaluate the goals and objective of the Justice Department and the FBI, and they may have to create performance measures and create an accountability system to ensure that people are being held accountable for violations of their own policies, their own ethical rules, or for criminal conduct.

More at: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/14/bernie-kerik-not-a-bad-idea-to-scrap-the-fbi/

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpics.me.me%2Fhes-right-you-know-32476920.png&f=1

The best thing to come out of the fake Russia program is for republicans to finally quit worshiping at least one alphabet agency. I'm betting that won't last though.

Stratovarious
03-16-2019, 05:12 PM
Just give their duties to the US Marshalls.
Unless they need to be ended too.

Yea , that or even the Sheriffs office, expand it , there are a lot of constitutionalist
Sheriffs.

What good have we gotten from the FBI in the last 50 years ....

Swordsmyth
03-16-2019, 05:14 PM
Yea , that or even the Sheriffs office, expand it , there are a lot of constitutionalist
Sheriffs.

What good have we gotten from the FBI in the last 50 years ....
Or ever?
Why were they ever needed?
What have they done that couldn't have been done by others?

oyarde
03-16-2019, 05:20 PM
The fbi offers americans nothing . Nothing that cannot be done better by existing agencies for less money . Abolish the FBI and preserve the freedom of a future innocent .

oyarde
03-16-2019, 05:22 PM
The fbi has paid informants on the payroll making more than the avg american paying the taxes for them to squander that money by giving it to people to make up shit . That is not American .

Mach
03-16-2019, 05:24 PM
If a cop [or] civilian gets on the stand and lies under oath or a cop suppresses evidence, he’s going to prison.

Once someone says that, I don't take them seriously at all, cops are trained to lie.

Swordsmyth
03-16-2019, 05:28 PM
If a cop [or] civilian gets on the stand and lies under oath or a cop suppresses evidence, he’s going to prison.

Once someone says that, I don't take them seriously at all, cops are trained to lie.
Whether you believe him or not it is good to have this idea of ending the FBI spoken publicly.

oyarde
03-16-2019, 05:33 PM
Every day is like I am between Jerusalem and Ascalon getting ready for the battle of of Aphek . Where two armies of 65K would meet and 13,500 would lay slain by dark .

Stratovarious
03-16-2019, 05:54 PM
Or ever?
Why were they ever needed?
What have they done that couldn't have been done by others?

They had a good TV Show, there I said something nice.

There have always been smatterings of how they were on a case to find
missing children, kidnapped Bilionaires , etc, I doubt they ever gave a sht about any of that.

Anti Globalist
03-16-2019, 08:13 PM
Screw the FBI and everything about them and everything they stand for.