PDA

View Full Version : Black weirdo-sexual arrested in hate crime assault spree...

phill4paul
03-11-2019, 02:04 PM
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police on Saturday arrested a transgender woman they say attacked a white couple in the Bronx and may be behind a series of attacks in upper Manhattan as well.

Investigators say the transgender suspect, who is black, confronted a couple on E. 187th Street near Crotona Avenue in the Bronx. The attacker allegedly approached the couple and asked the woman if she was white before pepper spraying her.

Investigators are now looking into whether Herd is the same person wanted in a string of suspected hate crimes in Manhattan. Multiple people, all of whom are white, were sprayed with an unknown chemical substance near subway stations in Harlem and the Upper West Side around noon on Friday.

In total, police say 11 white New Yorkers were all attacked over the weekend. Officers are still trying to confirm that Herd is the person they’re searching for in the Friday crime spree.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/03/09/manhattan-harlem-pepper-spray-attack/

PAF
03-11-2019, 02:07 PM
The attacker allegedly approached the couple and asked the woman if she was white before pepper spraying her.

All the woman had to do was say “No, I’m sorry, you have the wrong person, I am black”.

Anti Globalist
03-11-2019, 02:11 PM
But I was told transgenders would never harm anybody. Seems like this person might be an exception.

juleswin
03-11-2019, 02:45 PM
But I was told transgenders would never harm anybody. Seems like this person might be an exception.

Who said that?

Anti Globalist
03-11-2019, 02:51 PM
Who said that?
The liberals I know in real life who think a trans person would never do such a thing.

Anti Federalist
03-11-2019, 02:55 PM
And again, this goes here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xic5LfFNVc

juleswin
03-11-2019, 03:10 PM
The liberals I know in real life who think a trans person would never do such a thing.

And you are sure they used never? or maybe they said that they are not anymore harmful than a regular person. Then again, its some liberal you know so there is still a chance that he/she got it completely wrong.

There is nobody is no group of people that has the capability of commintting crimes who has a 0% crime rate. Never doesn't happen with human beings

Brian4Liberty
03-11-2019, 03:23 PM
All the woman had to do was say “No, I’m sorry, you have the wrong person, I am black”.

Or say that they “identify” as transracial...