PDA

View Full Version : Radio talk shows

LibertiORDeth
12-13-2007, 04:45 PM
Are there ANY "conservative" talk show hosts who endorse Ron Paul? Along the lines of Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Bill O'reily, Sean Hannity, etc.

LibertiORDeth
12-14-2007, 04:24 PM
Bump.

LibertiORDeth
12-26-2007, 07:32 PM
Hello?

dircha
12-26-2007, 07:44 PM
Michael Anthony Peroutka, co-host of conservative radio talk program The American View, and 2004 Constitution Party candidate for president, has endorsed Congressman Ron Paul for President.

http://www.theamericanview.com/index.php?id=926

That page also contains a link to co-host John Lofton's interview with Congressman Paul on their program.

joelfarm
12-26-2007, 08:20 PM
Absolutely None of the major ones will even give Dr. Paul any kind of positive attention. I realize that there are many in the Ron Paul campaign who abhor these talkingheads. Many of us however, were awakened to the behemoth that fedgov has became by listening to them. They all have their good points, rally citizens to become involved, inform and of course entertain. Maybe we were just fooled again, but I thought they believed in less intrusive, accountable government that had a foundation of basic Constitutional principles. And I for one am so frustrated that they are against the Ron Paul campaign. The only logical reason is the one that conspiracy theorists claim-that of neo-con control of the media. If so, we have a bigger fight than any other candidate. God save the U.S.A.

Alex Libman
12-27-2007, 12:21 AM
The talk shows I listen to do! Free Talk Live, Gardner Goldsmith, Alex Jones, etc...