PDA

View Full Version : Alan Keyes kicked daughter out of house for being gay....

jasonoliver
12-13-2007, 04:25 PM
We should get the word out on this in Iowa......this should take evangelical votes from Huckabee and go to Keyes! :D

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/02/13/politics/main673732.shtml

fortilite
12-13-2007, 04:29 PM
I think a lot of evangelicals would actually look down on that.

Anyways, let's just focus on getting the word out about Paul. We still have 200k letters to write to Iowa!

jasonoliver
12-13-2007, 04:29 PM
I think a lot of evangelicals would actually look down on that.

Anyways, let's just focus on getting the word out about Paul. We still have 200k letters to write to Iowa!

No most evangelicals hate gays and think it should be a crime!

mmarcman22
12-13-2007, 04:41 PM
I have to agree with Keyes, it goes against his faith. I would of kicked her out too. Let's see, do I accept the decision his daugter made (selfish and prideful) going against the faith and turning your back on God or do I accept God's law.

NoxTwilight
12-13-2007, 04:42 PM
Hmm what would Jesus do?

Not that I don't think.

*sigh*

Original_Intent
12-13-2007, 04:44 PM
I think it was after he kicked his daughter out that he started the southern preacher head bobbing routine. I used to like the guy.

DanConway
12-13-2007, 04:47 PM
I have to agree with Keyes, it goes against his faith. I would of kicked her out too. Let's see, do I accept the decision his daugter made (selfish and prideful) going against the faith and turning your back on God or do I accept God's law.

Then his faith is evil, if anything be called evil in the world.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-13-2007, 04:48 PM

Leviticus 19:27

Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard

Shaving your beard also goes against God's law. If you shave, you are turning your back on God.

jondisx
12-13-2007, 04:48 PM
BIG MSM DUDE "Lets paint ron paul as unelectable"
'NOTHER BIG MSM DUDE "thats not working"
BIG MSM DUDE "Well, lets put an unelectable candidate on stage with Ron Paul, and paint Ron Paul as that guy?"
'NOTHER BIG MSM DUDE "its a plan''

mtmedlin
12-13-2007, 06:16 PM
I SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE

as long as both chicks are HOT

AlexMerced
12-13-2007, 09:22 PM
I SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE

+1

Cigaboo
12-13-2007, 09:25 PM
I SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE

Amen to that!

FrankRep
12-13-2007, 10:22 PM
Hmm what would Jesus do?

Not that I don't think.

*sigh*

Yeah, Jesus would not approve of kicking out your daughter. Where's the love?

fortilite
12-13-2007, 11:15 PM
Shouldn't he have tried to save his daughter? Why would you cast her out? I'm not a Christian, but most Christians I know who have a problem with homosexuality don't have a problem with homosexuals themselves. They see the act and temptations as evil, not the people. They try to stop them from the life which they see as sinful, they try to keep the sinner out of hell. They don't abandon them, especially kin.