PDA

View Full Version : Will the Tea Party Beat the Bury Squad

constituent
12-13-2007, 04:24 PM
Hello everyone!

At the request of a friend, i knocked out a little piece about the events this coming weekend and the 24 hr. (party) coverage of the day over at Ron Paul Radio.

Can we beat the bury squad and get max exposure for the event and our friends at Ron Paul Radio? I think so, but we need your help!

here (http://www.ronpaulnation.com/?p=470) is a link to the story if you wanna give me some visitor love, and i will also post the entire story followed by the digg link below. If you are a member of other diggish orgs out there, it'd be great to get your help as well... and if you could post a link for others, that would rock!!!!!!

Here goes:

So the big day is almost upon us; anticipation, excitement, etc. all abound. If you’re reading this it isn’t likely that you need reminding of that money train comin’ round the bend.

The second money bomb heard ‘round the world

…………………………………………………..

This Sunday, December 16th is the revolution’s international day of celebration, as we redeclare our independence with a tea party all our own.

In addition to the money bomb set to drop, events are scheduled the world over to proclaim once and for all that we have arrived, that we are here to claim our country back! Folks all across the globe, from Strasbourg France, Boston, Austin, et. Al. will once again “stand and be counted.”

The importance of this event in the future history of our great nation cannot be overstated (so whatever you do, don’t miss out [;)} …oh yea, and give it if ya got it!)

…………………………………………………..

…and you know the folks at RonPaulRadio will be comin’ atcha live; kicking off the party at midnight, December 16th, and the fun won’t stop for two spins around the clock as hosts from all over the country take your calls, covering the events LIVE as they happen!

Naturally no one can be everywhere at once, but thanks to RonPaulRadio you will be there with the R3VO_| ution live as it happens! Catch it all without skipping a beat…

The time is now Revolutionaries, ARISE!

and here (http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Live_Coverage_of_the_Second_Money_Bomb_Heard_Round _the_World) is the digg link.

thanksamuch! :)

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 04:28 PM
Lets digg this link!

RonPaulJunkie
12-13-2007, 04:28 PM
dugg

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 04:31 PM
Digg that link! Lets get this to the front page!

1913_to_2008
12-13-2007, 04:33 PM
dugg

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 04:39 PM
There is only a few days until the Tea Party! Lets digg this up and beat the bury brigade!

constituent
12-13-2007, 04:44 PM
thanks everyone for the diggs and bumps!!!!! you guys rock, it is clickin' away right now!

i'm about to tell the meetup i just joined about it, perhaps if others could do the same it would help?

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 04:45 PM
bump

Patriot
12-13-2007, 04:45 PM
This is good, but Digg is not the only game in town. We have MySpace, the Meetup groups, personal e-mail and phone calls to friends and relatives.

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 04:49 PM
This is good, but Digg is not the only game in town. We have MySpace, the Meetup groups, personal e-mail and phone calls to friends and relatives.

I agree.

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 04:53 PM
bump

Splendor
12-13-2007, 04:55 PM
dugg

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 07:06 PM
Thank you for digging this story Splendor.

boondoggle
12-13-2007, 08:49 PM
. . . blimp again