PDA

View Full Version : I was paying $10,000 a year in real estate taxes up north. I'm paying $600 a year in Florida.

Anti Federalist
03-04-2019, 06:41 PM
A "no-brainer" she says.

Wonder who said that?

AOC's mom...that's who.

EXCLUSIVE: 'God played quite a joke on me with this politics stuff!' The privacy-loving mother of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez whips up lasagna as she tells how she had to flee New York because of high taxes and gushes about wedding bells for her daughter

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6748793/Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortezs-mother-tells-hopes-daughter-marries-longtime-boyfriend.html

<snip>

Eventually, Blanca worked out a deal with the bank and managed to stave off eviction.

'I was cleaning houses in the morning and working as a secretary at a hospital in the afternoon. I was working from 6am until 11pm. And I prayed and prayed, and things worked out. After the children graduated from college, I figured it was time for me to move to Florida.'

Blanca said it was a no-brainer, adding: 'I was paying $10,000 a year in real estate taxes up north. I'm paying $600 a year in Florida. It's stress-free down here.

oyarde
03-04-2019, 06:58 PM
A "no-brainer" she says.

Wonder who said that?

AOC's mom...that's who.

EXCLUSIVE: 'God played quite a joke on me with this politics stuff!' The privacy-loving mother of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez whips up lasagna as she tells how she had to flee New York because of high taxes and gushes about wedding bells for her daughter

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6748793/Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortezs-mother-tells-hopes-daughter-marries-longtime-boyfriend.html

<snip>

Eventually, Blanca worked out a deal with the bank and managed to stave off eviction.

'I was cleaning houses in the morning and working as a secretary at a hospital in the afternoon. I was working from 6am until 11pm. And I prayed and prayed, and things worked out. After the children graduated from college, I figured it was time for me to move to Florida.'

Blanca said it was a no-brainer, adding: 'I was paying $10,000 a year in real estate taxes up north. I'm paying $600 a year in Florida. It's stress-free down here.

Her daughter would support raising them .

Matt Collins
03-04-2019, 09:00 PM
The problem is that most of them move south and then keep voting for the same shit they voted for up north.