PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky House passes Constitutional Carry.

Swordsmyth
03-02-2019, 05:13 PM
The Kentucky House of Representatives passed legislation Friday to eliminate the state’s requirement to obtain a permit in order to carry a concealed handgun for self-defense.
The House passed the legislation by a vote of 60-37.

Breitbart News reported (https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/18/kentucky-senate-the-2nd-amendment-is-your-concealed-carry-permit/) that the Senate passed the same legislation in mid-February by a vote of 29-8.

The Hill reports (https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/432266-kentucky-house-approves-bill-to-let-people-to-carry-concealed-guns) that the legislation would allow law-abiding Kentuckians 21-years-old and older to carry a gun for self-defense without first getting documentation from the state. Permits would still be available, for those who want the reciprocity benefits, but they would not be required for the purposes of being armed for self-defense.
The push to eliminate the concealed carry permit requirement rests on the sufficiency of the Second Amendment right to bear arms. State Rep. John Blanton (R) said, “This is simply applying and acting upon a constitutional right that each and every one of us has.”

More at: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/01/kentucky-house-second-amendment-your-concealed-carry-permit/

PAF
03-02-2019, 06:13 PM
Here it is folks, just as trump endorsed:

Kentucky:

"allow law-abiding Kentuckians 21-years-old and older"

“This is simply applying and acting upon a constitutional right that each and every one of us has.”

Here is Oklahoma's:

"She said guns still won’t be allowed in areas where they are now prohibited, such as on college campuses and in some businesses.

Under the terms of House Bill 2010, concealed carry will be legal in the Gathering Place and similar venues, but open carry will not."

Swordsmyth
03-02-2019, 06:17 PM
Here it is folks, just as trump endorsed:

“This is simply applying and acting upon a constitutional right that each and every one of us has.”
When your revolt begins let us know, please also explain how the way things were was better.

PAF
03-02-2019, 06:19 PM
When your revolt begins let us know, please also explain how the way things were was better.

I showed you in the Oklahoma thread. You are still a STATIST SHILL for government.

Swordsmyth
03-02-2019, 06:21 PM
I showed you in the Oklahoma thread. You are still a STATIST SHILL for government.
You showed nothing in the OK thread but that you are foolish.

PAF
03-02-2019, 06:24 PM
You showed nothing in the OK thread but that you are foolish.

That idiot mayor thought that I and the rest of us were too... until he went and hid somewhere lol

Come on over for some free lessons, Shill, it's one of the few free things that I will offer you ;-)

Swordsmyth
03-02-2019, 06:26 PM
That idiot mayor thought that I and the rest of us were too... until he went and hid somewhere lol

Come on over for some free lessons, Shill, it's one of the few free things that I will offer you ;-)
Your protest was not foolish, expecting to get everything all at once everywhere and rejecting progress is foolish.

PAF
03-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Your protest was not foolish, expecting to get everything all at once everywhere and rejecting progress is foolish.

Shill...

is such a great compromise for the state-wide 18-20 year old mothers whose hubby's are out of town on business working to stay off of welfare.

I can see how “This is simply applying and acting upon a constitutional right that each and every one of us has.”

Wouldn't you agree?

I know, I am being foolish again and should thank government for "inching" us closer [further] to [from] the BoR's.

Swordsmyth
03-02-2019, 06:38 PM
Shill...

is such a great compromise for the state-wide 18-20 year old mothers whose hubby's are out of town on business working to stay off of welfare.

I can see how “This is simply applying and acting upon a constitutional right that each and every one of us has.”

Wouldn't you agree?

I know, I am being foolish again and should thank government for "inching" us closer [further] to [from] the BoR's.

oyarde
03-02-2019, 06:39 PM
Since I am not law abiding no weapons laws apply to me .

PAF
03-02-2019, 06:40 PM

I already told you twice but your Shill-ness is showing through. To be clear, that wasn't just Pittsburgh - the entire city was filled with folks from Erie on the other side of the border. They can pass whatever they want. Like just recently in New Jersey, vee vill not comply.

Swordsmyth
03-02-2019, 06:45 PM
I already told you twice but your Shill-ness is showing through. To be clear, that wasn't just Pittsburgh - the entire city was filled with folks from Erie on the other side of the border. They can pass whatever they want. Like just recently in New Jersey, vee vill not comply.
That doesn't help the people in KY, this law will.
Let us know when you are ready to overthrow the KY government and the US government to impose perfection and please explain how the way things were was better.

Making the perfect the enemy of the good is foolish.