PDA

View Full Version : Wa. State sues FEDS over PP funding

Pauls' Revere
02-25-2019, 09:17 PM
https://q13fox.com/2019/02/22/washington-planned-parenthood-christian-students-weigh-in-on-new-title-x-rules/

On Friday, the Trump Administration set new Title X rules that’ll require clinics to operate separately from abortion providers if they want to receive federal funding. Critics say the move could essentially put groups like Planned Parenthood out of business.

acptulsa
02-26-2019, 11:11 AM
This is the biggest news on this front since... when? 1973?

Superfluous Man
02-26-2019, 11:30 AM
Critics say the move could essentially put groups like Planned Parenthood out of business.[/I]

Dear critics, how can this be? I thought you always said that only a tiny percent of what PP did was abortion and they only spent their federal funds for all those other activities that you said made up the bulk of their operations. You insisted that their abortions were fully funded by other means. If all this is true then it should be no problem for you to separate your abortion operations from everything else each part covered by its own separate funding.

oyarde
02-26-2019, 12:14 PM
Trump should suspend federal payments to washington to punish them for this disobedience . Apply that monies to the debt .

oyarde
02-26-2019, 12:19 PM
This is laughable . If you cannot operate a clinic without federal tax dollars they should all be closed . Today .

EBounding
02-26-2019, 01:44 PM
Can someone tell me why someone has to go to planned parenthood to get an abortion instead of a hospital?

Superfluous Man
02-26-2019, 01:56 PM
Can someone tell me why someone has to go to planned parenthood to get an abortion instead of a hospital?

Hardly anyone ever has to get an abortion at all. But for those who want to, in many localities, no nearby hospitals perform them, so they either go to a place like PP, or have to drive a distance some consider overly burdensome for a minor life-ending procedure.