PDA

View Full Version : POLL- did you used to be net nerds?

colecrowe
12-13-2007, 03:28 PM
What's your history? I was researching the Iraq War, the IWResolution, and was looking up people who actually read the NIE in 2002 and voted against it, but soon forgot about him--and then I started seeing signs everywhere. That was in August. I looked him up. You know what attracted me? His consistency. and that he was the most principled man in Congress and could never, has never, been influenced by Lobbyists. That is what hooked almost everyone in my family--they'd say "even if I disagree with him on a lot of things--we NEED someone who is not influenced by big money--because that is the most horrible thing about our political system that has to change..." That is what must be emphasized to people. Believe me. I mean look--his average donation size now--for over 11 million this quarter--is like 85 bucks! Again, that must be empasized--especially in comparison to all the other candidates--and especially Huck--the so called "common man" anti-establishment guy.

BTW, why does Huck have "Huck's Rangers". Anybody remember Bush's Rangers? (and Pioneers, etc) Look it up.

ConstitutionGal
12-13-2007, 03:33 PM
I was on the "net" back when it consisted of a bunch of BBS systems linked through Mae East, etc. I first heard about Dr. Paul almost 12 years ago when doing research about what was happening in public education and why. I was hooked then by his common sense articles and pricipled stance on every issue and I've been telling people for years now that he was my 'dream candidate' for President!

..see? Some dreams DO come true!