PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter: Trump Failing. Don't ask me to lie about it

kahless
02-20-2019, 08:39 PM
While I admire people's loyalty to the first presidential candidate to speak honestly about America's problems, what if they're being loyal to a false front?

The bill President Trump signed last Friday is worse than anything Hillary could ever have gotten through Congress.

To mention the two most shocking examples, the bill prohibits Trump from using any Homeland Security funds to build a wall anywhere along the border..
Inasmuch as the "local authorities" in that particular sector are liberal Democrats and/or beholden to Mexican cartels, the bill Trump just signed effectively prohibits any barrier whatsoever from being built on the border.

The bill also expressly prohibits the deportation of any illegal aliens who are part of a household, or thinking of becoming part of a household, that contains an "unaccompanied minor" -- i.e. any illegal alien who claims to be under 18 years old with no parent in the country.

This is why the bill is being referred to as the Pedophiles-Go-Free Act.
-- Since Trump signed the bill, Vice President Pence has re-hired Koch brothers' shill Marc Short, whose main mission seems to be blocking a wall and passing an amnesty bill -- just as the Koch brothers would want.

-- And Jared is readying his big amnesty plan!

From the looks of things, I'm not worried that Putin has kompromat on Trump. I'm worried that the Koch brothers have kompromat on Trump.

I'd love for the 3-D chess crowd to explain to me how it's Paul Ryan's fault that Trump filled up his White House with staffers actively opposed to his agenda and -- until he won the nomination –- actively opposed to Trump.

It's not as if Trump doesn't fire people over issues he cares about. Annoyed with the (idiotic) Russia investigation, he's deep-sixed James Comey, Andrew McCabe and Jeff Sessions. To promote Jared, he's fired Corey Lewandowski and Steve Bannon.

If the base totally wakes up to all these betrayals and Trump does not some how reverse course, doubtful, the only thing I see Trump has going for him in 2020 is the Democrats running candidates so far left that Trump looks like the most reasonable candidate for Democrats.

Maybe that is what they are banking on. Even Bernie made identity politics central to his new campaign and that is not going to win him back his base that are with Trump now.

UWDude
02-20-2019, 08:44 PM
If the base totally wakes up to all these betrayals and Trump does not some how reverse course, doubtful, the only thing I see Trump has going for him in 2020 is the Democrats running candidates so far left that Trump looks like the most reasonable candidate for Democrats.

Maybe that is what they are banking on. Even Bernie made identity politics central to his new campaign and that is not going to win him back his base that are with Trump now.

Anne Coulter, again?
Is she the apple of Adam's eye now?

Swordsmyth
02-20-2019, 08:55 PM

https://twitter.com/anncoulter/status/266087794110259200

PAF
02-20-2019, 09:03 PM

I don't know why on earth I even clicked on that link. I don't know what's sadder, her or the ones ragging on her.

Yep, this country is toast. Burnt on both sides.

Stratovarious
02-20-2019, 09:08 PM
I don't know why on earth I even clicked on that link. I don't know what's sadder, her or the ones ragging on her.

Yep, this country is toast. Burnt on both sides.

I am rapidly losing all faith. Coulter is a pos but that is beside the point ,
she is partially right on every stab she takes at Trump, he has
disappointed me to no end, and I can assure everyone here that I was
a much more vocal supporter of him that any 20 members here, that
is a fact.
Romney though is a complete joke from go' .

PAF
02-20-2019, 09:12 PM
I am rapidly losing all faith. Coulter is a pos but that is beside the point ,
she is partially right on every stab she takes at Trump, he has
disappointed me to no end, and I can assure everyone here that I was
a much more vocal supporter of him that any 20 members here, that
is a fact.
Romney though is a complete joke from go' .

Romney got a D- by GOA, supported Tsongas, raised taxes I mean fees 7 times and the republicans chanted USA USA!

Stratovarious
02-20-2019, 09:14 PM
Romney got a D- by GOA, supported Tsongas, raised taxes I mean fees 7 times and the republicans chanted USA USA!
He's a globalist prick , and loves tyranny.

Stratovarious
02-20-2019, 09:15 PM

Hillary even got her 23 fans in the stands to yell USA, they're all pathetic.

kahless
02-20-2019, 09:24 PM
Funny how what she wrote is ignored and we are going all the way back to discussing Romney.

Just goes to show some people will support Jeb Trump no matter how far to the left he governs. As long as the rhetoric sounds good and says he is getting things done, regardless of any facts, some people are happy with that.

None of this matters anyway since Trump's failure will give us permanent Democratic majorities in the future. But hey, as long as it looks like we are winning in the fake news media everything is great.

Swordsmyth
02-20-2019, 09:28 PM
Funny how what she wrote is ignored and we are going all the way back to discussing Romney.

Just goes to show some people will support Jeb Trump no matter how far to the left he governs. As long as the rhetoric sounds good and says he is getting things done, regardless of any facts, some people are happy with that.

None of this matters anyway since Trump's failure will give us permanent Democratic majorities in the future. But hey, as long as it looks like we are winning in the fake news media everything is great.
I'm waiting to see what Trump does in the next 2 years, I just thought that Coulter's past history should be taken into account when deciding how much weight to give to her opinions.

Every time I think I am sure to vote for Trump in 2020 he seems to do something to make me question it again but he has 2 more years.

Swordsmyth
02-20-2019, 09:30 PM

More relevant info:

That ‘amnesty’ claim is based on section 224 of the budget -- which appears, on first glance, to block the deportation of many people who are illegally in the U.S.
That’s because it states that no funds may be used to detain or deport any "sponsor" or "potential sponsor" of an "unaccompanied alien child." It adds that even any "member of a household" of a "potential sponsor" is now immune from deportation.
But a DHS official told Fox News that terms like "potential sponsor" have precise meanings in Department of Homeland Security regulations -- meanings that severely limit the number of people the budget keeps safe from deportation.

For example, to be a "potential sponsor" according to the DHS regulations, one must file significant paperwork -- such as showing ID (U.S. or foreign) and proof of residency. The adult applying must also submit documents about the child.
Further, because the bill only applies to kids who are unaccompanied, it does not provide protection for those bringing kids into the US.
That would significantly limit the number of people to whom the no-deportation provision applies.

Chris Chmielenski, the deputy director of NumbersUSA, which fights for lower immigration levels and which urged President Trump to veto the budget, told Fox News that the provision is still problematic despite DHS’s clarifications.
“We still have some serious concerns about the provision,” Chmielenski told Fox News. “It still protects these sponsors and/or relatives who make it into the US. That’s not a precedent we should be setting.”
He noted that, despite the paperwork DHS demands of someone to become a “potential sponsor,” some might still try to game the system and that it could still encourage “unaccompanied” kids to be sent over the border.

“We would prefer this wasn't in there. We would also hope this is something that expires at the end of fiscal year,” he said.
The provision in the budget will be replaced by whatever the next budget says.
Another major alleged “poison pill” that may be misunderstood is a clause requiring the federal government to "confer and seek to reach mutual agreement" with local governments before building any wall.
The Center for Immigration Studies, which favors lower immigration levels, tweeted that “the spending bill would give local governments in the Rio Grande (all of which are *heavily* Democratic) the ability to veto the fence. If those blue municipalities don't agree with DHS, the fence can't get built.”
But the DHS official told Fox News on background that the exact language in the budget -- "confer and seek to reach mutual agreement" – nowhere requires the federal government to actually reach an agreement before building fences.
Rather, it just requires DHS to consult with local governments – something DHS already generally does, the official noted.

Trump allies say that the information from DHS shines light on why Trump ultimately signed the bill after reviewing it. Some warned about “disinformation” on Thursday.
“Just spoke with the White House. There will be NO Amnesty and NO path to citizenship,” Sebastian Gorka, a former deputy assistant to President Trump and a Fox News contributor, tweeted Thursday.
Other criticisms of the budget Trump signed include that it allows the Department of Homeland Security to more than double the number of guest worker visas, from 65,000 to 135,000. However, the law merely allows the Secretary of Homeland Security to make such an increase; it would only happen if the secretary authorizes it.
Another matter of contention is that the budget authorizes 45,000 ICE detention beds; an increase from the past budget which paid for 40,520 beds, but less than the number of detention beds ICE actually has.
However, the number of beds authorized by Congress does not actually force ICE to reduce its number of beds, as they can use money from other parts of the budget.
Gorka says the claims of the sky falling are overblown, and also told Fox News that it was silly to call anything in the budget “amnesty” because it’s just an annual budget.
“How is a funding bill that expires before the end of the fiscal year able to create conditions for a lasting ‘amnesty?’” Gorka said.

More at: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dhs...y-poison-pills (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dhs-official-border-security-bill-does-not-contain-amnesty-poison-pills)

kahless
02-20-2019, 09:30 PM
I'm waiting to see what Trump does in the next 2 years, I just thought that Coulter's past history should be taken into account when deciding how much weight to give to her opinions.

Every time I think I am sure to vote for Trump in 2020 he seems to do something to make me question it again but he has 2 more years.

Sure looks like he intentionally tied his hands for 2 more years. How do you think he can turn it around given what we know about the bill discussed in the article?

juleswin
02-20-2019, 09:31 PM

Maybe he would have been better than Obama?

juleswin
02-20-2019, 09:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuK_qrJFEqI

Lol

Coulter: The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot

Swordsmyth
02-20-2019, 09:36 PM
Maybe he would have been better than Obama?
No.

euphemia
02-20-2019, 09:37 PM
When I see the name Ann Coulter, I just turn up the music and keep on driving.

PAF
02-20-2019, 09:37 PM
2020 election. I have the flu on that day. Maybe I'll catch whatever team wins on the "news".

Swordsmyth
02-20-2019, 09:38 PM
Sure looks like he intentionally tied his hands for 2 more years. How do you think he can turn it around given what we know about the bill discussed in the article?
According to what I have read his hands are not really tied by that bill, see the article I posted above for instance.

TheTexan
02-20-2019, 09:46 PM
Trump isn't failing. If it looks like he's failing, it's because he wants you to think he's failing.

Chapter 7 of Art of the Deal.

juleswin
02-20-2019, 09:53 PM
No.

I think it is debatable whether Mitt Rommney would have been better than Obama because Obama was horrible.

PAF
02-20-2019, 09:57 PM
I think it is debatable whether Mitt Rommney would have been better than Obama because Obama was horrible.

They had almost identical platforms. I worked that national election from local, state delegation, all the way to Tampa Convention as VIP.

Swordsmyth
02-20-2019, 09:58 PM
Romney is just as horrible and the Republicans would not have opposed him.

Trump may or may not end up being good enough but he is much better than Romney.

Ender
02-20-2019, 10:15 PM

Obama just carried on with what W had put in place. Funny how Obama's the evil zombie while W is hardly talked about any more.

And I'm not a fan of either.

enhanced_deficit
02-21-2019, 12:28 AM
Even if she's right in some of her criticism, she's got to stop using insulting language (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?530758-Political-criticism-Has-Coulter-crossed-the-line&p=6741647&viewfull=1#post6741647) about a sitting POTUS that seems to be crossing the line lately.
That said, one of the most brilliant lawyers supporting MAGA also hinted that courts would reject "emergency" claim.

Jeffrey Epstein's lawyer hints court may not agree with MAGA's "emergency declaration" (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?531689-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-lawyer-hints-court-may-not-agree-with-MAGA-s-quot-emergency-declaration-quot&)

Swordsmyth
02-21-2019, 12:31 AM
Even if she's right in some of her criticism, she's got to stop using insulting language about a sitting POTUS that seems to be crossing the line lately.
That said, one of the most brilliant lawyers supporting MAGA also hinted that courts would reject "emergency" claim.

Jeffrey Epstein's lawyer hints court may not agree with MAGA's "emergency declaration" (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?531689-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-lawyer-hints-court-may-not-agree-with-MAGA-s-quot-emergency-declaration-quot&)

:sleeping:

AngryCanadian
02-21-2019, 12:33 AM
She is right though.

AngryCanadian
02-21-2019, 12:34 AM
Trump isn't failing. If it looks like he's failing, it's because he wants you to think he's failing.

Chapter 7 of Art of the Deal.

don't expect a wall by 2020. The Trump admin has being to busy trying to push for regime changes in Venezuela and Iran.

ProBlue33
02-21-2019, 01:52 AM
Here is the wall being built right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phukaEjMxDk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-f6KkLJF9c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgP1wPCtwa4

Trump is an idiot at times for sure, but Ann C. is the one lying when she said the other day not 1 foot of the wall has been built in two years.
Yes it should have gone faster and be done better I agree, but Trump is like a child he gets easily distracted about other things that get put in front of him. He has to be reminded, remember what you promised. And he has faced high levels of obstruction from everybody all around him including Ivanka and Jerrod.

But as for re-election the Democrats are going so anti-Trump that one of them said they would tear down the existing walls to basically erase Trumps few miles of legacy. I don't think Americans want their money wasted like that going backwards on border security.

AngryCanadian
02-21-2019, 02:44 AM

Trump is an idiot at times for sure, but Ann C. is the one lying when she said the other day not 1 foot of the wall has been built in two years.
Yes it should have gone faster and be done better I agree, but Trump is like a child he gets easily distracted about other things that get put in front of him. He has to be reminded, remember what you promised. And he has faced high levels of obstruction from everybody all around him including Ivanka and Jerrod.

But as for re-election the Democrats are going so anti-Trump that one of them said they would tear down the existing walls to basically erase Trumps few miles of legacy. I don't think Americans want their money wasted like that going backwards on border security.

Photo op.

Schifference
02-21-2019, 03:32 AM
The Green New Deal can be accomplished in only 12 years but a couple of miles of fence can take forever.

Superfluous Man
02-21-2019, 08:08 AM
While I admire people's loyalty to the first presidential candidate to speak honestly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVFd46qABi0

ProBlue33
02-21-2019, 08:16 AM
Photo op.

REALLY....have you ever been where construction is taking place, I have, it's not a photo op, their is machinery working.
Do you really think this is all staged and once the camera's stop all these people say ok let's pack up all this machinery and materials up and go home our propaganda piece is done, maybe you are getting these video's mixed up with CNN reporting.

The progress is very slow, not non-existent.

juleswin
02-21-2019, 08:17 AM

Actually not a new wall but an upgrade of a 20 mile section which was approved under Obama.

New Mexico is one of the states suing the President for trying to declare a state of emergency to get money for more wall. According to the US Constitution, Congress is supposed to determine how much gets spent on what.

More like continuation of the Obama border wall

Todd
02-21-2019, 08:19 AM
She's a big idiot. Always has been always will be. I really just don't pay attention to anything she says. And I'm not a fan of Trump. Why do we give credibility to so many fools?

Superfluous Man
02-21-2019, 08:28 AM
REALLY....have you ever been where construction is taking place, I have, it's not a photo op, their [sic] is machinery working.
Do you really think this is all staged and once the camera's [sic] stop all these people say ok let's pack up all this machinery and materials up and go home our propaganda piece is done, maybe you are getting these video's [sic] mixed up with CNN reporting.

Trump bragged about doing the exact thing you're saying in Art of the Deal.

"What the bulldozers and dump trucks did wasn't important, I said, so long as they did a lot of it."

Trump was talking about a stunt he pulled in 1982, when he owned a piece of land along the Atlantic City boardwalk and wanted Holiday Inn to partner with him on the construction of a casino.

Contrary to his representations to Holiday Inn, hardly any construction had taken place on the site, and he was concerned the company would decline to invest once they saw what was basically a plot of empty land.

So in advance of a site visit by Holiday Inn executives, he directed his construction manager to hire dozens of pieces of heavy equipment to move dirt around on the site, digging holes and filling them back up if necessary.
https://www.businessinsider.com/art-of-the-deal-trump-presidency-2017-4

osan
02-21-2019, 08:50 AM

Hold on now... until seemingly recently, Coulter seems to have been ready to volunteer her head for Trump's giggles. Now this?

I swear, there seems to be nothing to which one may lend trust.

osan
02-21-2019, 08:51 AM
She's a big idiot. Always has been always will be. I really just don't pay attention to anything she says. And I'm not a fan of Trump. Why do we give credibility to so many fools?

Humans.

Anti Globalist
02-21-2019, 09:33 AM

And this right here is why no one should take Coulter seriously.

PAF
02-21-2019, 09:46 AM
Coulter, paid opposition shill within the ranks, the same way repubs and dems are pitted to get tptb agendas accepted.

kahless
02-21-2019, 10:07 AM
Coulter, paid opposition shill within the ranks, the same way repubs and dems are pitted to get tptb agendas accepted.

If so then what would be the point of that? Why would someone write two books, countless blog posts and tweets praising Trump to one day do a 180 if she does not really believe he betrayed the plan? Simply page views and gigs, or do you have something else in mind?

kahless
02-21-2019, 10:11 AM
Trump bragged about doing the exact thing you're saying in Art of the Deal.

"What the bulldozers and dump trucks did wasn't important, I said, so long as they did a lot of it."

Trump was talking about a stunt he pulled in 1982, when he owned a piece of land along the Atlantic City boardwalk and wanted Holiday Inn to partner with him on the construction of a casino.

Contrary to his representations to Holiday Inn, hardly any construction had taken place on the site, and he was concerned the company would decline to invest once they saw what was basically a plot of empty land.

So in advance of a site visit by Holiday Inn executives, he directed his construction manager to hire dozens of pieces of heavy equipment to move dirt around on the site, digging holes and filling them back up if necessary.

https://www.businessinsider.com/art-of-the-deal-trump-presidency-2017-4

There is so much dishonesty all the way around it is very difficult to tell what is real and what is a lie. Some in this thread pulled out some good stuff to debunk some of her complaints in the article but when you post something like this it really makes you wonder how much of that is deception from the administration.

Superfluous Man
02-21-2019, 10:17 AM
There is so much dishonesty all the way around it is very difficult to tell what is real and what is a lie. Some in this thread pulled out some good stuff to debunk some of her complaints in the article but when you post something like this it really makes you wonder how much of that is deception from the administration.

I don't know the background of those videos. But my initial guess would be that it's what Jules said, just ongoing construction of border walls at specific locations where they had already been authorized and budgeted before Trump was even elected.

Madison320
02-21-2019, 10:25 AM

Immigration is microscopic compared to the main problem. Spending and debt.

PAF
02-21-2019, 11:03 AM
If so then what would be the point of that? Why would someone write two books, countless blog posts and tweets praising Trump to one day do a 180 if she does not really believe he betrayed the plan? Simply page views and gigs, or do you have something else in mind?

+1 Madison320

For us anti-wall folks who believe ending incentives is the only solution to freedom/liberty and fiscal responsibility, she has a following who supports that wall and using her claws to stir things up within the party.

kahless
02-21-2019, 11:15 AM
+1 Madison320

For us anti-wall folks who believe ending incentives is the only solution to freedom/liberty and fiscal responsibility, she has a following who supports that wall and using her claws to stir things up within the party.

Why not both? I see this allot here that if you are for the wall you are against ending incentives. I do not think there is anyone here that wants to keep incentives. The only split is between those who want border security with the wall and those who don't.

If you have an entry point being flooded by thousands of people the wall sounds like the cheapest solution to prevent the invasion. We just do not have enough man power to physically stop the numbers that are crossing. The more that cross the more spending to care for and process them.

PAF
02-21-2019, 12:10 PM
Why not both? I see this allot here that if you are for the wall you are against ending incentives. I do not think there is anyone here that wants to keep incentives. The only split is between those who want border security with the wall and those who don't.

If you have an entry point being flooded by thousands of people the wall sounds like the cheapest solution to prevent the invasion. We just do not have enough man power to physically stop the numbers that are crossing. The more that cross the more spending to care for and process them.

The Wall prevents Circular Flow. Before ANY structure was up, many of the immigrants worked for a while and then returned back home. Since portions of the wall went up, it became much more difficult to return home so they decided to just stay. Another problem created and brought to you by corrupt government involvement.

The Wall invokes Eminent Domain (read my signature).

The Wall will require entry/exit points which will cost businesses more in time/fuel/etc.

The Wall has put Golf Courses, Resorts, Tourism, and actual communities, out of business. This has already happened during the Obama years. This leads to unemployment, and in some cases more Welfare recipients.

The Wall will require MORE government, MORE government personnel, MORE government police state tactics - on the tax payer dime.

"Ending Incentives" is a ZERO cost solution that will not undermine freedom, liberty and fiscal responsibility.

The only intention this government has is to continue Free Handouts while restricting more of the American people's Rights.

If it was truly the "crisis" they say it is, they would simply remove the Incentive and NOT disrupt Private Property and business owners along a 2,000 stretch, which contributes to a $1 Billion PER DAY economy.

For those who break the law, just like Americans who do, there are already laws to deal with that - court > prove guilt > serve jail time. In accordance to the Bill of Rights.

jmdrake
02-21-2019, 12:19 PM

LOL. Some of us were trying to tell the rest of you this back when Trump was still trying to secure the Republican nomination.

https://www.cato.org/blog/why-no-government-shutdown-trumps-big-beautiful-door

“This will be a wall with a big, very beautiful door because we want the legals to come back into the country.” -Donald J. Trump, August 23, 2015

“I want people to come into our country legally. I want to have a big, fat, beautiful open door.” -Donald J. Trump, September 3, 2015

“I want tremendous numbers of people to come in, and we are going to have that big beautiful door in the wall.” -Donald J. Trump, November 2, 2016

“We’re going to have a big, fat beautiful door right in the middle of the wall. We’re going to have people come in, but they’re coming in legally.” -Donald J. Trump, October 28, 2015

Trump is going to ultimately make a DACA deal that will make Obama jealous with envy. Trump renamed renegotiated NAFTA. The NAFTA truck deal that lets 4 out of 5 Mexican trucks in the country without inspection (https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=131106638) is still in place. The whole wall is a joke. Trump has backed off having a wall across the entire border. The wall does nothing about the migrant issue. Oh, and Trump ramping up the surveillance state by executive order (face scanning cameras at airports and on the border wall that already exists) all in the name of....well I'm not actually sure to be honest.

But check this out. Trump is the only president ever to ban a gun accessory via executive order. Unthinking people say "He did that because he knows it will be struck down by the courts." Well....we don't know that well happen. But his state of emergency could be struck down by the courts. Let's say, however, that it doesn't. What happens when president Sanders or Cortez or Warren decide they want to declare an emergency to move money around to "fight climate change?" What then?

Seriously, Trump supporters have not thought this all the way through. And it's said to see such a lack of critical thinking at a place that I once thought thrived on it.

PAF
02-21-2019, 12:24 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jmdrake again.

kahless
02-21-2019, 12:45 PM
LOL. Some of us were trying to tell the rest of you this back when Trump was still trying to secure the Republican nomination.

https://www.cato.org/blog/why-no-government-shutdown-trumps-big-beautiful-door

“This will be a wall with a big, very beautiful door because we want the legals to come back into the country.” -Donald J. Trump, August 23, 2015

“I want people to come into our country legally. I want to have a big, fat, beautiful open door.” -Donald J. Trump, September 3, 2015

“I want tremendous numbers of people to come in, and we are going to have that big beautiful door in the wall.” -Donald J. Trump, November 2, 2016

“We’re going to have a big, fat beautiful door right in the middle of the wall. We’re going to have people come in, but they’re coming in legally.” -Donald J. Trump, October 28, 2015

Trump is going to ultimately make a DACA deal that will make Obama jealous with envy. Trump renamed renegotiated NAFTA. The NAFTA truck deal that lets 4 out of 5 Mexican trucks in the country without inspection (https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=131106638) is still in place. The whole wall is a joke. Trump has backed off having a wall across the entire border. The wall does nothing about the migrant issue. Oh, and Trump ramping up the surveillance state by executive order (face scanning cameras at airports and on the border wall that already exists) all in the name of....well I'm not actually sure to be honest.

But check this out. Trump is the only president ever to ban a gun accessory via executive order. Unthinking people say "He did that because he knows it will be struck down by the courts." Well....we don't know that well happen. But his state of emergency could be struck down by the courts. Let's say, however, that it doesn't. What happens when president Sanders or Cortez or Warren decide they want to declare an emergency to move money around to "fight climate change?" What then?

Seriously, Trump supporters have not thought this all the way through. And it's said to see such a lack of critical thinking at a place that I once thought thrived on it.

There were no good choices, everyone knew this here and tried to tell you. There was one we all knew who had a history being a serial liar that was saying something different. What was said over and over again that at least with that you could move the overton window or slow things down a bit, throw a monkey wrench into the works and maybe stop things from getting far worse very fast.

We would be either in the exact same place we are now with another candidate or much further down the left hand side of the road.

kahless
02-21-2019, 12:50 PM
The Wall prevents Circular Flow. Before ANY structure was up, many of the immigrants worked for a while and then returned back home. Since portions of the wall went up, it became much more difficult to return home so they decided to just stay. Another problem created and brought to you by corrupt government involvement.

The Wall invokes Eminent Domain (read my signature).

The Wall will require entry/exit points which will cost businesses more in time/fuel/etc.

The Wall has put Golf Courses, Resorts, Tourism, and actual communities, out of business. This has already happened during the Obama years. This leads to unemployment, and in some cases more Welfare recipients.

The Wall will require MORE government, MORE government personnel, MORE government police state tactics - on the tax payer dime.

"Ending Incentives" is a ZERO cost solution that will not undermine freedom, liberty and fiscal responsibility.

The only intention this government has is to continue Free Handouts while restricting more of the American people's Rights.

If it was truly the "crisis" they say it is, they would simply remove the Incentive and NOT disrupt Private Property and business owners along a 2,000 stretch, which contributes to a $1 Billion PER DAY economy.

For those who break the law, just like Americans who do, there are already laws to deal with that - court > prove guilt > serve jail time. In accordance to the Bill of Rights.

I am against eminent domain but a country border is a different story. It is necessary to defend the nation and to hell with the immigrants, seriously. Hire American, America first. I know traitors to their own countrymen have a problem with that. Too bad for them, they should just leave for the other side of the wall.

jmdrake
02-21-2019, 12:52 PM
There were no good choices, everyone knew this here and tried to tell you. There was one we all knew who had a history being a serial liar that was saying something different. What was said over and over again that at least with that you could move the overton window or slow things down a bit, throw a monkey wrench into the works and maybe stop things from getting far worse very fast.

We would be either in the exact same place we are now with another candidate or much further down the left hand side of the road.

People were supporting Trump while Rand was still in the race. I don't know if that was you specifically, but I know that happened. And "there are no good choices" wasn't a reason to give a free pass to John McCain or Mitt Romney either. Frankly I would have taken Ted Cruz over Donald Trump. But I saw Trumpskiites on here disgustingly run with a fake news "Ted Cruz is an adulterer" smear campaign and if it were true while defending a man who bragged about being a serial adulterer, with married women no less, and who said he never even apologized to God.

That said, I am glad some Trump supporters are waking up to what some of us tried to tell you before. I'm not bashing you for voting for the man. And I will say that who I see the dems putting forward this time are truly frightening and Trump will not have any serious opposition. But nothing that you have "discovered" now about Trump is news to those of us who were actually paying attention. Nothing.

Anti Globalist
02-21-2019, 12:56 PM
Because sometimes once in a while they will say something that is anchored on the truth.

euphemia
Rand was out before Super Tuesday.

jmdrake
I am against eminent domain but a country border is a different story. It is necessary to defend the nation and to hell with the immigrants, seriously. Hire American, America first. I know traitors to their own countrymen have a problem with that. Too bad for them, they should just leave for the other side of the wall.

How exactly is it "necessary" when it won't even go across the entire border? How exactly is it "necessary" when 4 out of 5 trucks from Mexico are allowed into this country without inspection? And did you notice that the Honduran migrants went to the part of the border where there is already a wall? There's a reason for that. Technically all they have to do to apply for asylum is to get a foot on U.S. soil. The "Mexico" side of the border wall is still U.S. soil. You've been sold a bill of goods.

jmdrake
02-21-2019, 12:58 PM
Rand was out before Super Tuesday.

Some people here were supporting Trump over Rand before Rand was out.

Cap
02-21-2019, 01:00 PM
People were supporting Trump while Rand was still in the race. I don't know if that was you specifically, but I know that happened. And "there are no good choices" wasn't a reason to give a free pass to John McCain or Mitt Romney either. Frankly I would have taken Ted Cruz over Donald Trump. But I saw Trumpskiites on here disgustingly run with a fake news "Ted Cruz is an adulterer" smear campaign and if it were true while defending a man who bragged about being a serial adulterer, with married women no less, and who said he never even apologized to God.

That said, I am glad some Trump supporters are waking up to what some of us tried to tell you before. I'm not bashing you for voting for the man. And I will say that who I see the dems putting forward this time are truly frightening and Trump will not have any serious opposition. But nothing that you have "discovered" now about Trump is news to those of us who were actually paying attention. Nothing.Trumpskiites, that is brilliant. +rep

euphemia
02-21-2019, 01:00 PM
Some people here were supporting Trump over Rand before Rand was out.

But I live in the same place you do. Rand was simply not a choice at that point. We did not vote for Trump, but Rand had already stopped campaigning and had not endorsed anyone.

juleswin
02-21-2019, 01:12 PM

That said, I am glad some Trump supporters are waking up to what some of us tried to tell you before. I'm not bashing you for voting for the man. And I will say that who I see the dems putting forward this time are truly frightening and Trump will not have any serious opposition. But nothing that you have "discovered" now about Trump is news to those of us who were actually paying attention. Nothing.

I think the rationale was that he was better than Hillary, well Romney(maybe not McCain) would also be better than Obama, but we did not go for that. I think with Trump, the winning argument was the lie about securing the border and non interventionist foreign policy. Both policies he is getting a failing grade on. Ann Coulter nailed it on this one, the biggest national emergency is the fact that our president is an idiot.

kahless
02-21-2019, 01:42 PM
But I live in the same place you do. Rand was simply not a choice at that point. We did not vote for Trump, but Rand had already stopped campaigning and had not endorsed anyone.

Rand even before he dropped out was running an educational campaign focusing on things like police abuse. I totally agreed with Rand on that issue but it was pretty clear he was not really running to win. If he was he would have spent more time on issues the country really cared about. I wonder maybe with the Senate race looming and having the campaign funds it was just about keeping his name out there.

To everyone except for a few in this forum it was obvious that he was not focusing on issues that were important to your average Republican primary voters.

kahless
02-21-2019, 01:43 PM
I think the rationale was that he was better than Hillary, well Romney(maybe not McCain) would also be better than Obama, but we did not go for that. I think with Trump, the winning argument was the lie about securing the border and non interventionist foreign policy. Both policies he is getting a failing grade on. Ann Coulter nailed it on this one, the biggest national emergency is the fact that our president is an idiot.

Still better than Hillary. He is not completely what he campaigned on, nor ideal but we are not as far down the road as Hillary would have taken us.

kahless
02-21-2019, 01:45 PM
How exactly is it "necessary" when it won't even go across the entire border? How exactly is it "necessary" when 4 out of 5 trucks from Mexico are allowed into this country without inspection? And did you notice that the Honduran migrants went to the part of the border where there is already a wall? There's a reason for that. Technically all they have to do to apply for asylum is to get a foot on U.S. soil. The "Mexico" side of the border wall is still U.S. soil. You've been sold a bill of goods.

Of course the policies implemented are half ass but it is better than a completely open border. It is somewhat of a deterrent, just not enough.

Madison320
02-21-2019, 01:54 PM

For one thing the wall increases spending, so it's hard to believe someone wants to cut spending when they want to increase it at the same time. Everyone wants to cut "some" spending. Only the ones that are serious want to cut "all" spending".

Another thing is that immigration and all the other tiny debates are a distraction from the big problem which is spending. Again, it's hard to take someone serious about spending cuts when they never mention it.

Madison320
02-21-2019, 01:59 PM
Still better than Hillary. He is not completely what he campaigned on, nor ideal but we are not as far down the road as Hillary would have taken us.

I agree that the republicans are much better in relation to the democrats. The problem is that the republicans are still moving us in the direction of socialism, but at a slower pace. The even bigger problem is that when the economy crashes from all the debt it's going to get blamed on the republicans and a failure of capitalism. That's why I wanted Hillary to win. I wanted a nice, clean, failed experiment with socialism. Now the failure is going to get wrongly blamed on capitalism.

PAF
02-21-2019, 02:01 PM
For one thing the wall increases spending, so it's hard to believe someone wants to cut spending when they want to increase it at the same time. Everyone wants to cut "some" spending. Only the ones that are serious want to cut "all" spending".

Another thing is that immigration and all the other tiny debates are a distraction from the big problem which is spending. Again, it's hard to take someone serious about spending cuts when they never mention it.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Madison320 again.

As bills go through which fund Global initiatives, and the CIC signs off on them.

kahless
02-21-2019, 02:10 PM

It temporarily increases spending. The more immigrants flowing across the more money it costs to house them and process them. Then when they are here they will cost us more in social program at the state and federal level. It is a pipe dream to believe the federal government and every state is going to immediately stop benefits to illegals. In the mean time Americans are stuck paying.

I agree that the republicans are much better in relation to the democrats. The problem is that the republicans are still moving us in the direction of socialism, but at a slower pace. The even bigger problem is that when the economy crashes from all the debt it's going to get blamed on the republicans and a failure of capitalism. That's why I wanted Hillary to win. I wanted a nice, clean, failed experiment with socialism. Now the failure is going to get wrongly blamed on capitalism.

In the meantime we suffer through it for 50 or so years by giving the left what they want? We are not going to live forever and we are all making the best of the time we have while we are here by keeping our money out of government hands by slowing them down instead.

All this shilling for open borders out of fear of government spending for the wall is going to give you more government spending in the long run when these people become citizens and vote for more government spending.

CaptUSA
02-21-2019, 02:42 PM
It is a pipe dream to believe the federal government and every state is going to immediately stop benefits to illegals.

True. But it's an even bigger pipe dream to think that the government is ever going to be able to stop the flow of immigrants as long as the benefits are there. First, you can't build a dam high enough to fight the pressure of the incentives. Second, you'd have to believe that politicians actually want to solve a problem rather than have it as a continuous wedge issue that drives fundraising.

So, I mean, if you're going to have pipe dreams anyway, why not have the ones that involve liberty?

Madison320
02-21-2019, 03:44 PM
It temporarily increases spending. The more immigrants flowing across the more money it costs to house them and process them. Then when they are here they will cost us more in social program at the state and federal level. It is a pipe dream to believe the federal government and every state is going to immediately stop benefits to illegals. In the mean time Americans are stuck paying.

It's an "investment". Ha! Ha!

Madison320
02-21-2019, 03:51 PM
True. But it's an even bigger pipe dream to think that the government is ever going to be able to stop the flow of immigrants as long as the benefits are there. First, you can't build a dam high enough to fight the pressure of the incentives. Second, you'd have to believe that politicians actually want to solve a problem rather than have it as a continuous wedge issue that drives fundraising.

So, I mean, if you're going to have pipe dreams anyway, why not have the ones that involve liberty?

I totally agree. For example if drugs were legal that would stop most of the gang related problems. Another huge problem is the cost of hiring a legal US worker. If the cost of hiring an legal worker was the same as hiring an illegal worker, most companies would hire legal ones. I'm annoyed at people here who want to make it even harder than it already is for a company to hire someone.

Swordsmyth
02-21-2019, 04:12 PM
To gain credibility with Trump's fans so that she can better undermine him before he can be reelected.

Swordsmyth
02-21-2019, 04:13 PM
Immigration is microscopic compared to the main problem. Spending and debt.
Immigration is a roadblock that will prevent us from solving spending and debt.

Swordsmyth
02-21-2019, 04:16 PM
Romney would have been worse than O'Bummer and certainly much worse than Trump.

Swordsmyth
02-21-2019, 04:21 PM

It is not a pipe dream, controlling immigration is really quite easy.

Your pipe dream doesn't involve liberty, it involves a never ending invasion of leeches who ensure that liberty can never sprout again.

juleswin
02-21-2019, 04:36 PM
Romney would have been worse than O'Bummer and certainly much worse than Trump.

Tell that to Rand Paul who supported Mitt Romney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bK9cCgp5Gg

Btw, I am posting this not necessarily to suggest Rand was right in saying Romney would be better than Obama. But you seem to dismiss Coulter earlier in the thread for saying the same thing, now are you going to dismess Rand for endorsing Romney?

Swordsmyth
02-21-2019, 04:40 PM
Tell that to Rand Paul who supported Mitt Romney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bK9cCgp5Gg

Btw, I am posting this not necessarily to suggest Rand was right in saying Romney would be better than Obama. But you seem to dismiss Coulter earlier in the thread for saying the same thing, now are you going to dismess Rand for endorsing Romney?
Nobody liked Rand supporting Romney but he had better reasons for doing so than Coulter, he needed the cooperation of other Republicans to get things done in the Senate, she is a pundit who is supposed to hold our side's feet to the fire and denounce scum like Romney.

Rand has a much better record than Coulter on so many other things as well.

Madison320
02-21-2019, 04:57 PM
Immigration is a roadblock that will prevent us from solving spending and debt.

No, the roadblock is the existing US citizens that want free stuff. Immigration is like a piece of string across the road.

Swordsmyth
02-21-2019, 05:00 PM
No, the roadblock is the existing US citizens that want free stuff. Immigration is like a piece of string across the road.
The native left is a speedbump, immigrants are the bricks that are used to turn them into a roadblock.

Madison320
02-22-2019, 12:50 PM
The native left is a speedbump, immigrants are the bricks that are used to turn them into a roadblock.

Based on what?

If you look at the percentage of federal dollars going to US citizens and the percentage of registered voters who are not new immigrants, you'd find that the problem is 99.9% with existing US citizens.

It would be interesting to see if there's a correlation between numbers of immigrants and prosperity among countries.

dannno
02-22-2019, 01:21 PM
Based on what?

If you look at the percentage of federal dollars going to US citizens and the percentage of registered voters who are not new immigrants, you'd find that the problem is 99.9% with existing US citizens.

It would be interesting to see if there's a correlation between numbers of immigrants and prosperity among countries.

http://www.slayerment.com/files/slayerment/images/party.png

There were a bunch more of these first, second, third generation charts he put up in one of the podcasts, wish I could find the rest..

acptulsa
02-22-2019, 01:41 PM
It is not a pipe dream, controlling immigration is really quite easy.

Oh, sure. Nothing to it.

If you're talking about Monaco.

Swordsmyth
02-22-2019, 04:59 PM
Based on what?

Based on the fact that immigrant households receive welfare at twice the rate of the natives and vote for the Demoncrats by much higher margins.

But even if every native leftist was Lenin they still had only about half the country on their side and with enough campaigning and education we could overcome them but if they are allowed to import unlimited reinforcements we will never turn the tide.
I believe that we have actually made progress with the natives but the left has imported enough reinforcements to overcome it and not only keep thing almost evenly split but start to gain ground.

Madison320
02-23-2019, 10:03 AM
Based on the fact that immigrant households receive welfare at twice the rate of the natives and vote for the Demoncrats by much higher margins.

But even if every native leftist was Lenin they still had only about half the country on their side and with enough campaigning and education we could overcome them but if they are allowed to import unlimited reinforcements we will never turn the tide.
I believe that we have actually made progress with the natives but the left has imported enough reinforcements to overcome it and not only keep thing almost evenly split but start to gain ground.

I agree and I've always aid that's the big problem with immigration. That they lean strongly left. But it's a higher percentage of a tiny number. And the solution is not to build a wall. I'm in favor of controlling immigration but not with a wall.

Where are you seeing progress with the natives in terms of the real problem which is spending?

Madison320
02-23-2019, 10:06 AM
http://www.slayerment.com/files/slayerment/images/party.png

There were a bunch more of these first, second, third generation charts he put up in one of the podcasts, wish I could find the rest..

I agree but it's a tiny percentage in relation to the natives.

You'd be more believable if you weren't always apologizing for the massive increases in spending since Trump took over.

CCTelander
02-23-2019, 02:46 PM
Oh, sure. Nothing to it.

If you're talking about Monaco.

I know, right?

And somehow the same federal government that can't even manage to keep "illegal" drugs out of their own maximum security prisons is going to magically acquire the competence to curtail "illegal" immigration without having to construct a massive, Big Brotheresque "Fortress America" type police/surveillance state? Riiiiight.

And I get called a utopian dreamer.

ProBlue33
02-23-2019, 03:03 PM

So you would have preferred Hillary's picks for the supreme court then, that would effect libertarians and conservatives for decades not just 4-8 years ?

Strategic voting to prevent a wipe out at the supreme court level, is a debate this forum can have all day everyday, talk to Rand Paul if you need clarification on this topic.

Madison320
02-23-2019, 04:21 PM
So you would have preferred Hillary's picks for the supreme court then, that would effect libertarians and conservatives for decades not just 4-8 years ?

Strategic voting to prevent a wipe out at the supreme court level, is a debate this forum can have all day everyday, talk to Rand Paul if you need clarification on this topic.

That's a good point, on the other hand Trump is very likely paving the way for a Bernie Sanders type leftist in 2020. If Hillary was in charge we'd have a worse supreme court but it's much more likely we'd get someone like Rand Paul in 2020.

Swordsmyth
02-23-2019, 05:07 PM
I agree and I've always aid that's the big problem with immigration. That they lean strongly left. But it's a higher percentage of a tiny number. And the solution is not to build a wall. I'm in favor of controlling immigration but not with a wall.

Where are you seeing progress with the natives in terms of the real problem which is spending?
The Tea Party and other similar movements, the GOP blunted it but the voter base definitely improved.

I don't think we made enough progress but I believe we did make progress that was then overwhelmed through immigration.

Swordsmyth
02-23-2019, 05:09 PM
That's a good point, on the other hand Trump is very likely paving the way for a Bernie Sanders type leftist in 2020. If Hillary was in charge we'd have a worse supreme court but it's much more likely we'd get someone like Rand Paul in 2020.
Timing is everything when it comes to SCOTUS, what good would it do to get Rand in 2020 or 2024 if SCOTUS overruled him on everything?

Madison320
02-23-2019, 08:03 PM
The Tea Party and other similar movements, the GOP blunted it but the voter base definitely improved.

I don't think we made enough progress but I believe we did make progress that was then overwhelmed through immigration.

Overwhelmed though immigration!!! C'mon man. I'm guessing that the amount of federal money spent on immigrants is less than 1% of the total budget. Probably WAY less. And the same for the amount of new voters that are recent immigrants. I'll bet it's closer to .01%.

I'll bet there's a lot more immigration in free countries like Singapore and Hong Kong compared to totalitarian countries like Russia and North Korea.

Again, I'm not saying immigrants aren't having a negative impact but it's not remotely close to the main problem. I doubt it cracks the top twenty. The spending damage that Trump and the republicans have done is probably thousands of times more than the spending damage done by immigrants. Did immigrants forced Trump to increase spending by what several hundred billion in his first 2 years?

Swordsmyth
02-23-2019, 08:12 PM
Overwhelmed though immigration!!! C'mon man. I'm guessing that the amount of federal money spent on immigrants is less than 1% of the total budget. Probably WAY less. And the same for the amount of new voters that are recent immigrants. I'll bet it's closer to .01%.

I'll bet there's a lot more immigration in free countries like Singapore and Hong Kong compared to totalitarian countries like Russia and North Korea.

Again, I'm not saying immigrants aren't having a negative impact but it's not remotely close to the main problem. I doubt it cracks the top twenty. The spending damage that Trump and the republicans have done is probably thousands of times more than the spending damage done by immigrants. Did immigrants forced Trump to increase spending by what several hundred billion in his first 2 years?
We do have many problems but immigrants are the last straw that threatens to break our back and prevent us from solving the others.

Recent immigrants aren't the only thing we are talking about, it takes quite a few generations for their descendants assimilate, we are much worse off because of immigrants that came here 50 years ago and we will be much worse off 50 years from now because of the immigrants that are allowed in currently.
If we don't solve the immigration problem we won't have a future even if we temporarily solve our other problems right now.

And illegal voting by immigrants is a much bigger problem than you seem to think.
Remember that the other side only has to win by one vote, excessive and illegal immigration is like letting a gambler keep "just one" ace up his sleeve.

enhanced_deficit
02-24-2019, 09:35 AM
No big deal though, respected neoconservative voice and Bush-Cheney champion Hannity is still standing with MAGA.

enhanced_deficit
03-02-2019, 10:24 PM
Need to confirm from other sources but there are claims that Coulter was banned (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?532044-CPAC-2019-unofficial-thread&p=6760299&viewfull=1#post6760299) from CPAC 2019.

enhanced_deficit
03-13-2019, 12:08 PM
Breaking on Drudge:

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.4UZNuMhkU_e7G4BQRtv8jwHaE6&w=299&h=199&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7

Coulter demands 'precise latitude and longitude' of new border wall Trump 'built'... (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6800481/)

Ann Coulter challenges Trump to give 'precise latitude and longitude' of wall he's built so she can 'throw a party there' – after president calls her a 'wacky nut job' for questioning if he has put up any new barriers at all

Ann Coulter was at one point a vocal Donald Trump cheerleader, writing a campaign-year book about his promise to upend America's immigration laws
Two years into Trump's admininstration, she has concuded that he's a dishonest narcissist who has no intention of keeping his promise to build a border wall
On Tuesday she challenged the president to identify exactly where he has erected the new sections of wall that he claims have been 'built'
Coulter said in a Florida speech that Trump is 'not trying; it's not an accident'
The president called her a 'wacky nut job' on Twitter last weekend, insisting that he's working toward keeping his signature campaign promise
'I don’t know why he doesn’t just ignore me,' Coulter told her audience Monday night; 'he doesn’t mind ignoring the rest of his base'

By David Martosko

Published: 14:45 EDT, 12 March 2019

Conservative columnist Ann Coulter issued a put-up-or-shut-up demand Tuesday to President Donald Trump, challenging him to identify exactly where his administration has erected new border barriers between the U.S. and Mexico.

Trump claimed Saturday on Twitter that the '[m]ajor sections of Wall are being built.' He tweeted a day earlier that his long-promised border wall 'is being built and is well under construction.'
Coulter told DailyMail.com in an email that she wants details.
'The President’s tweet says he’s already building the Wall. Could he give me the precise latitude and longitude of its location?' she asked. 'Also, how many miles long is it?'
'I want to throw a party there and need the exact coordinates,' she wrote.
The president first began to claim limited success with his ambitious project in the fall of 2017, tweeting that construction consisted of 'new renovation of old and existing fences and walls.'

Fifteen months later he claimed that his administration had 'already built large new sections & fully renovated others.'

enhanced_deficit
06-05-2019, 09:25 AM
Here she goes again.
It's Briertbart ( they had used very controversial labels for MAGA recently), so should exercise caution.

Coulter: U.S. Isn’t Becoming Europe. We’re Becoming Rome
ANN COULTER22 May 2019

Can we have a quick reality check and acknowledge that what is happening to America is a million times worse than what’s happening in Europe and is of much greater consequence? Conservatives regularly point to the mass migration afflicting Europe as if it’s the Ghost of Christmas Future for America. Since waves of Third World migrants began sweeping into the European Union, we’ve seen terrorism, knifings, rape gangs and riots popping up all over the birthplace of Western civilization. Sweden has gone from a country where rape was essentially nonexistent to the Rape Capital of the World.

It’s sweet of Americans to be so concerned about Europe, but maybe they should look at their own country. On account of a mass immigration policy imposed on us by our government, the United States has undergone a transformation unprecedented (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/meltingpot/melt0222.htm?noredirect=on) in all of world history.

From 1620 to 1970, the U.S. was demographically stable (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1621572676/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1621572676&linkCode=as2&tag=anncoulter-20&linkId=94044bacfd020eef984db457aa98ca06)http://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=anncoulter-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1621572676 — not to be confused with “a nation of immigrants.” The country was about 85% to 90% white, almost entirely British, German, French and Dutch, and 10% to 15% African American. (The American Indian population, technically in their own nations, steadily plummeted — an example of how vast numbers of new people can displace the old, both accidentally and on purpose.)

In a generation, the white majority has nearly disappeared, while the black percentage has remained about the same, with more than 90% of African Americans still native-born. White Americans are one border surge away from becoming a minority in their own country.
In 2016, non-Hispanic whites were 61.3% of the population and 54% of all births. That was two years ago, before Trump came in and flung open the border to all of Latin America, especially children and pregnant ladies hoping to have an anchor baby.

Back in 1995, the Census Bureau estimated that whites would decline to about 64% of the population by 2020. Today, the Census Bureau projects the nation will be less than 60% white by then. We’re moving faster than even La Raza could have hoped!

This isn’t about race — though it might be of some concern to the rapidly diminishing white population that our cultural overlords are so tormented by “whiteness.”

E.g.:

“The Unbearable Whiteness of Congress” — The Daily Beast

“Whiteness is terrorism” — Trinity College professor Johnny Eric Williams on Twitter

“The Problem of Whiteness” — course at University of Wisconsin-Madison

“Abolish the White Race (https://harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html)” — Harvard Magazine (“The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists.”)

This stunning demographic replacement matters because American culture is the envy of the world (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1621572676/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1621572676&linkCode=as2&tag=anncoulter-20&linkId=957c83e50a9fc399413ada81d1862c93)http://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=anncoulter-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1621572676. Not only was this wonderful culture created by white Western Europeans, but merely asking immigrants to assimilate to it is generally considered a hate crime (https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/01/28/tom-brokaw-apologizes-after-saying-hispanics-should-work-harder-assimilation/?utm_term=.cdf9e9998485).

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/22/coulter-u-s-isnt-becoming-europe-were-becoming-rome/

enhanced_deficit
11-11-2019, 12:06 AM
H/T Drudge:

Strange coincidence, never thought NYT (as reported by Breitbart today) and Ann Coulter's 2017 article ( as linked by Drudge today) would be admitting same thing.
Although, Coulter sort of went too far and invoked the term "idiots" for folks who identify as 'Republicans'... hopefully she was not referring to GOPA wing Republicans.

NYT 2019:

NY Times: ‘Tidal Wave’ of Mass Immigration Hands Virginia to Democrats (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?541007-NY-Times-‘Tidal-Wave’-of-Mass-Immigration-Hands-Virginia-to-Democrats&)

Ann Couter 2017:

YES, VIRGINIA, IMMIGRATION IS TURNING THE COUNTRY BLUE

Hey, Republicans! Did you enjoy Election Night last week? Get ready for a lot more nights like that as immigration turns every last corner of the country blue.

When Ed Gillespie lost in Virginia, liberals crowed about how they're winning the war of ideas. The country has thoroughly, emphatically rejected Trumpism!

Republicans, being idiots, played along, arguing only about whether Gillespie's problem was that he didn't embrace Trump enough or embraced him too much.

Gillespie's campaign was fine. No cleverer arguments, community outreach or perfectly timed mailings would have changed the result. Contrary to The New York Times' celebratory article in last Sunday's magazine, "How the 'Resistance' Helped Democrats Dominate Virginia," it wasn't Democratic operative Kathryn Sorenson's savvy use of Facebook, Google and Eventbrites that carried the day. "The Resistance" didn't win.

What happened was: Democrats brought in new voters. In 1970, only one out of every 100 Virginians was foreign-born. By 2012, one in nine Virginians was foreign-born.

The foreign-born vote overwhelmingly, by about 80 percent, for Democrats. They always have and they always will -- especially now that our immigration policies aggressively discriminate in favor of the poorest, least-educated, most unskilled people on Earth. They arrive in need of a LOT of government services.

According to the Pew Research Center, 75 percent of Hispanic immigrants and 55 percent of Asian immigrants support bigger government, compared to just over 40 percent of the general public. Even third-generation Hispanics support bigger government by 58 percent.

Polls show that immigrants are far more likely to support Obamacare and affirmative action than the general public, and are far less likely to support gun rights and capitalism.

anncoulter.com/columns/2017-11-15.html

enhanced_deficit
11-22-2019, 07:47 PM
UC Police report multiple arrests related to Ann Coulter appearance on campus

By Tracey Taylor and Natalie Orenstein
Nov. 20, 2019, 9:27 p.m.

Hundreds of protesters demonstrated against the appearance of Ann Coulter on the UC Berkeley campus on Nov. 20, 2019. Photo: Natalie Orenstein
Update, 11:30 p.m.
At a press conference after the Ann Coulter event had wound up, UC Berkeley and UCPD spokespeople said “six or seven” people were arrested and one was injured during the night on campus. The “affiliations” of the people who were detained are unknown at this point, UCPD said, but all will be cited then released, except for one person UCPD said “fought police” inside the venue.
UCPD Chief Margo Bennett said the injured person had a ticket to the event and “was victimized in the crowd” and transported to the hospital.
Officers policing the event were drawn from eight UC campuses, California Highway Patrol and the Berkeley Police Department, according to UC Berkeley. There were no estimates available Wednesday of the cost to the campus of providing that security, though it could be “substantial,” UC Berkeley spokesman Dan Mogulof said. He credited “extraordinary” work by the police with preventing more injuries.
However, Bennett said she was “sympathetic” to students concerned about the heavy presence of police in riot gear around Wheeler.

berkeleyside.com/2019/11/20/uc-police-report-several-arrests-on-campus-related-to-ann-coulter-protests

H/T Drudge.

enhanced_deficit
02-14-2020, 03:34 AM
Would Ann apologize to MAGA, she had claimed zero miles:

U.S. Customs and Border Protection said that through the end of January it has erected 104 miles of new fencing, though only one of those miles covers a portion of the border where no barriers previously existed. The administration has said it hopes to have 450 miles built or under construction by the end of 2020.
WSJ, Feb. 9, 2020

She had laso used inapprop language about First Son-In-Law who was one of the most taleneted and accomplished White House advisers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiL5jZrBuLU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiL5jZrBuLU

enhanced_deficit
05-25-2020, 04:12 PM
Here she goes again.. h/t Drudge:

COULTER DOWNLOADS ON 'RETARD' TRUMP... (https://www.thewrap.com/ann-coulter-turns-on-disloyal-actual-retard-trump-in-twitter-rant/)

'You Complete Blithering Idiot'... (https://www.mediaite.com/news/you-complete-blithering-idiot-ann-coulter-trashes-shallow-and-broken-man-trump-for-attacking-sessions/)

He is trying to lose AND take the Senate with him... (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ann-coulter-sounds-off-on-blithering-idiot-trump-for-attacks-on-gentleman-sessions)

Ann Coulter Turns on ‘Disloyal Actual Retard’ Trump in Twitter Rant

Triggered by Trump’s criticism of former U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the conservative commentator calls the POTUS a “shallow and broken man”

Rosemary Rossi | May 24, 2020 Getty/PBS

Ann Coulter went on an early Sunday morning Twitter tear, calling President Donald Trump “the most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office.”

The far-right media pundit and former Trump defender was triggered by the president’s Friday tweet in which he called for Alabama voters to “not trust Jeff Sessions” and instead put their support behind Sessions’ Republican Senate seat challenger, football coach Tommy Tuberville

kahless
05-25-2020, 10:13 PM
Been reading her tweets the last few days. She is right you know.

Trump does have some psychological condition of a desperate need to be liked by his opposition which is dangerous when it comes to decision making. His endorsement of Sessions opponet is a good example of this.. He does this time and time again, endorses candidates that are never Trumpers, Neocons and people that oppose his policies. He is focusing on moronic tweets and bashing Sessions . If Sessions did not recuse himself and Trump was exonerated everyone would be saying there was a conflict of interest. So it actually worked out in his favor so wtf is complaining about.

Many of us supported Trump specifically for the Trump-Sessions immigration plan back in 2015. This what put Trump over the top for allot of people against 14 other candidates. Yet Trump continues this petty slamming of Sessions. No loyalty what so ever to his loyal servants but he sure does kiss the ass of his opposition.

I think what is most disgusting about Trump is his pulling H-1B from the immigration moratorium. He ran on limits, now we are a depression with mass unemployment and he is still only talking about limiting them just when Americans need jobs the most. He is a total fraud and Ann is right. The only problem is the Democrats are far worse. Senile Biden will not last in office and we will end up with a President that will make Obama look like a freedom fighter ultra Conservative.

Maybe Trump knows this and figures he can get away with royally screwing over his base since they have no where to go. However if we sit home and we end up with a mess with whatever happens to Biden, this may see the country break up into pieces. Maybe that is not all that bad so fuck you Trump I will sit home and bank on the country breaking up into to Progressive and Conservative states.

If he thinks he can get away with screwing over his base then he will be in for a surprise come November.

Swordsmyth
05-25-2020, 10:27 PM
Been reading her tweets the last few days. She is right you know.

Trump does have some psychological condition of a desperate need to be liked by his opposition which is dangerous when it comes to decision making. His endorsement of Sessions opponet is a good example of this.. He does this time and time again, endorses candidates that are never Trumpers, Neocons and people that oppose his policies. He is focusing on moronic tweets and bashing Sessions . If Sessions did not recuse himself and Trump was exonerated everyone would be saying there was a conflict of interest. So it actually worked out in his favor so wtf is complaining about.

Many of us supported Trump specifically for the Trump-Sessions immigration plan back in 2015. This what put Trump over the top for allot of people against 14 other candidates. Yet Trump continues this petty slamming of Sessions. No loyalty what so ever to his loyal servants but he sure does kiss the ass of his opposition.

I think what is most disgusting about Trump is his pulling H-1B from the immigration moratorium. He ran on limits, now we are a depression with mass unemployment and he is still only talking about limiting them just when Americans need jobs the most. He is a total fraud and Ann is right. The only problem is the Democrats are far worse. Senile Biden will not last in office and we will end up with a President that will make Obama look like a freedom fighter ultra Conservative.

Maybe Trump knows this and figures he can get away with royally screwing over his base since they have no where to go. However if we sit home and we end up with a mess with whatever happens to Biden, this may see the country break up into pieces. Maybe that is not all that bad so $#@! you Trump I will sit home and bank on the country breaking up into to Progressive and Conservative states.

If he thinks he can get away with screwing over his base then he will be in for a surprise come November.
Wall Street Journal: Trump Will Shrink OPT Foreign Worker Program (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?546576-Wall-Street-Journal-Trump-Will-Shrink-OPT-Foreign-Worker-Program)