PDA

View Full Version : Governor Dunleavy Offers Trump Alaska National Guard To Protect Southern Border

Swordsmyth
02-20-2019, 06:49 PM
Alaska Governor Mike Dunleavy offered President Donald J. Trump the use of the Alaska National Guard to protect U.S.-Mexico border, calling the situation at the unprotected border a crisis.
“Today I notified the White House that Alaska and our National Guard, if called upon, stand ready to support the national security crisis at the southern border,” said Dunleavy in a statement recorded last weekend.
He continued, “While the southern border may seem far away and distant, this crisis is real, and a potential threat to every American, including Alaskans.”
“I look forward to our congressional delegation and Alaskans joining me to support our president’s mission to secure our borders.”

The Alaska National Guard includes both the 176th Wing and 168th Wing, offering President Trump the potential addition of 3,000 or more soldiers to guard the border until the wall is built, though reports indicate they have have not yet (https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/02/17/alaska-governor-offers-use-of-national-guard-troops-along-us-mexico-border/) been called into action.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/governor-dunleavy-offers-trump-alaska-national-guard-to-protect-southern-border/

Stratovarious
02-20-2019, 07:14 PM
Thanks Gov, we are sending heaters as fast as we can.
Appreciate your border support.
Up to 3000, impressive.

Zippyjuan
02-20-2019, 07:16 PM
Alaska's southern border?

Since they are not allowed to actually patrol the border or apprehend anybody, the California National Guard did maintenance on vehicles and filed paperwork.

Stratovarious
02-20-2019, 07:17 PM
Ca offers LGBT Coalition to go down there and scare illegals to death.

johnwk
02-21-2019, 07:06 AM
It was 2019 when an ongoing invasion of America’s borders swelled to tens of thousands a month, not a shot was fired to defend the borders of the United States, and America’s domestic enemies, many in Congress, were successful in conquering a prosperous and freedom loving people.

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, subdue, demoralize and then conquer a prosperous and freedom loving people than by allowing and encouraging the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, criminal and diseased populations of other countries to invade that country, and make the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such invaders.

Zippyjuan
02-21-2019, 02:18 PM
https://www.abc.net.au/news/image/9908282-16x9-940x529.jpg

Occam's Banana
02-21-2019, 04:29 PM
Governor Dunleavy Offers Trump Alaska National Guard To Protect Southern Border

Dunleavy should mind his own (state's) damn business and butt the hell out of the affairs of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.

Goddam foreign interlopers ... :rolleyes: /not-sarcasm

Occam's Banana
02-21-2019, 04:30 PM
Dunleavy should mind his own (state's) damn business and butt the hell out of the affairs of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.

Unless Alaska moved when I wasn't looking ...

https://i.imgur.com/4cgEdlm.jpg

:eek:

Swordsmyth
02-21-2019, 06:26 PM

Until Alaska is not controlled by the federal government and is a fully independent state the invasion IS their business.

The invaders will impose communism on Alaska through the federal government.

oyarde
02-21-2019, 06:29 PM
If I was Gov of Alaska I would send the state troopers . I doubt anyone there would miss them .

Zippyjuan
02-21-2019, 06:54 PM
You can see Russia from there.

Occam's Banana
02-21-2019, 07:54 PM
Until Alaska is not controlled by the federal government and is a fully independent state the invasion IS their business.

No, it isn't.

It's one thing for Alaskans to merely tolerate and submit (wisely or unwisely) to the federal government's impositions upon them.

It's quite another for them to support and reinforce the ostensible justifications for those impositions by actively participating in them.

The invaders will impose communism on Alaska through the federal government.

In which case they'll have the same options then as they have now: (1) passive submission, (2) active non-compliance, or (3) active participation.

And if the option they exercise now is (3) - that is, to butt into others' business - then they'll have no business complaining when the commies from the "lower 48" butt into theirs ...

Swordsmyth
02-21-2019, 07:56 PM
No, it isn't.

It's one thing for Alaskans to merely tolerate and submit (wisely or unwisely) to the federal government's impositions upon them.

It's quite another for them to support and reinforce the ostensible justifications for those impositions by actively participating in them.

In which case they'll have the same options then as they have now: (1) passive submission, (2) active non-compliance, or (3) active participation.

And if the option they exercise now is (3) - that is, to butt into others' business - then they'll have no business complaining when the commies from the "lower 48" butt into theirs ...
:rolleyes:

Occam's Banana
02-21-2019, 08:07 PM
:rolleyes:

Oh, well. I guess I'm just too conservative for you (ya flaming liberal ... ;))

Cap
02-22-2019, 07:27 AM
Oh, well. I guess I'm just too conservative for you (ya flaming liberal Trumpskiite... ;))
Fixed that for you Bro. H/T to jmdrake