02-18-2019, 01:13 PM
Good luck with that.

Brian4Liberty
02-18-2019, 01:24 PM
Details? No problem, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2dTjLpK8z4

Philhelm
02-18-2019, 02:01 PM
It was a coup attempt. The Russian collusion narrative is a de facto, binary IQ test for the public.

Swordsmyth
02-18-2019, 04:02 PM
No details.

Here you will find most of the details:

Fraud Upon the FISA Court Confirmed (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?518365-Fraud-Upon-the-FISA-Court-Confirmed)

Stratovarious
02-18-2019, 04:59 PM
I like Boingo, and there is an obvious coup attempt/s, started before inauguration ,
but none of these Q's , Zachs , Boingos, have anything we can count on that we
don't already know.

oyarde
02-18-2019, 05:09 PM
It was a coup attempt. The Russian collusion narrative is a de facto, binary IQ test for the public.

I can already predict the IQ of the public within 2 points for some cases of beers .

TheCount
02-18-2019, 09:51 PM
Sounds legit.

TER
02-18-2019, 10:06 PM
Here you will find most of the details:

Fraud Upon the FISA Court Confirmed (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?518365-Fraud-Upon-the-FISA-Court-Confirmed)

Yep. Tons of details there.

Let’s see... many in the Obama top brass at the FBI have been fired or resigned, the DOJ has been cleaned out as well, over 80,000 sealed indictments, the rats are turning on one another, and now declass is being whispered more and more.

No details? Plenty of details to those who are not blinded by the fake stream media. But even to those who have been made ignorant or misled, the details will become clearer and clearer in the weeks ahead. Of course, the paid trolls will not change their tune. They have sold their souls and are lost to truth and justice.

Swordsmyth
02-18-2019, 10:08 PM
Yep. Tons of details there.

Let’s see... many in the Obama top brass at the FBI have been fired or resigned, the DOJ has been cleaned out as well, over 80,000 sealed indictments, the rats are turning on one another, and now declass is being whispered more and more.

No details? Plenty of details to those who are not blinded by the fake stream media. But even to those who have been made ignorant or misled, the details will become clearer and clearer in the weeks ahead. Of course, the paid trolls will not change their tune. They have sold their souls and are lost to truth and justice.
I owe you rep.

AngryCanadian
02-18-2019, 10:37 PM
Trump the Orange Clown is already doing that to himself who just brought in more NeoCons whom were agaisnt him in 16. What an idiot Trump is.

Cap
02-19-2019, 05:34 AM
Trump the Orange Clown is already doing that to himself who just brought in more NeoCons whom were agaisnt him in 16. What an idiot Trump is.Elect a clown, expect a circus.

Philhelm
02-19-2019, 12:55 PM
Elect a clown, expect a circus.

https://i.redd.it/jjxs9ki9r3521.jpg

Aratus
02-20-2019, 07:45 AM
Where there is smoke, there is fire, or even a rather curious chemical reaction? Of course they want him out. He just played into their hands...

juleswin
02-20-2019, 08:35 AM
Where there is smoke, there is fire, or even a rather curious chemical reaction? Of course they want him out. He just played into their hands...

As Malcom X would say "You have been bamboozled, hoodwinked, led astray, run amuck, and flat out deceived". The question you have to ask yourself is this, what harm has Trump done TPDB that would make em wanna carryout a coup on him?

He has continued the neocon wars, increased the defense budget and overall budget, filled his cabinet with wall street and neocons, has been promoting NATO, continued the war against Russia, has signed the tax cut, not going to build a wall and according to Coulter has actually signed a quasi amnesty bill, hasn't touched the NSA, I could go on for days.

There is nothing he has done to date that should warrant this so called coup attempt. This is just part of the theatre to get people like you invested in him.

Philhelm
02-20-2019, 10:43 AM
There is nothing he has done to date that should warrant this so called coup attempt.

Increase in pedophile arrests by the feds.

juleswin
02-20-2019, 10:54 AM

You do know Obama's admin arrested Dennis Hasert and Sandusky for pedophila? can u tell me any big names Trump has arrested for pedophila? just a blanket increase in pedophila arrest is meaningless.

juleswin
02-20-2019, 11:02 AM

Btw, I am not saying that his admin did not arrest many pedophiles. My point is that he has done so much for the establishment that the arrest of a few hundred nobodies is not enough to trigger a coup against him.

phill4paul
02-20-2019, 11:05 AM
Btw, I am not saying that his admin did not arrest many pedophiles. My point is that he has done so much for the establishment that the arrest of a few hundred nobodies is not enough to trigger a coup against him.

He beat the anointed. This is all about Obama holdovers. Democrats. It's right there in the emails and texts of Strozk and Page. The leaks. It's all personal.

Philhelm
02-20-2019, 11:14 AM
You do know Obama's admin arrested Dennis Hasert and Sandusky for pedophila? can u tell me any big names Trump has arrested for pedophila?

I don't really make a distinction between A-list and B-list pedophiles.

just a blanket increase in pedophila arrest is meaningless.

There's room enough on the gallows for them all.

I'm just making a jab that the Deep State is comprised of a cult of Satanic Pedophiles.

juleswin
02-20-2019, 11:16 AM
He beat the anointed. This is all about Obama holdovers. Democrats. It's right there in the emails and texts of Strozk and Page. The leaks. It's all personal.

Its all a game, no way some low level operative, holdover from the Obama admin would be able to unseat the POTUS. Also, Trump has some heavy weights behind him, Netanyahu, Koch, Adelson etc etc. Btw, coups don't happen in the US, they are too messy and distruptive to the system. This was put out to give hope to the remaining Trump supporters to keep supporting him amid all the backstabs, dissappointments and broken promises and it seems to be working.

The republican need a healthy and menacing democratic party to run their scam(and vice versa). None of em will do anything drastic that would knockout the other

phill4paul
02-20-2019, 11:18 AM
Its all a game, no way some low level operative, holdover from the Obama admin would be able to unseat the POTUS. Also, Trump has some heavy weights behind him, Netanyahu, Koch, Adelson etc etc. Btw, coups don't happen in the US, they are too messy and distruptive to the system. This was put out to give hope to the remaining Trump supporters to keep supporting him amid all the backstabs, dissappointments and broken promises and it seems to be working.

The republican need a healthy and menacing democratic party to run their scam(and vice versa). None of em will do anything drastic that would knockout the other

Low level? This silent coup went all the way to the top.

Philhelm
02-20-2019, 11:21 AM

I think that's most of it. It's clear as day that Trump was really, really, really not supposed to have been elected. The good news is that our (presidential) general elections are not 100% rigged. I do not believe that Trump is part of an elaborate con; not everything is controlled by the "Deep State." What I think happened is that the Clinton campaign got tricked by their own fake polls and didn't cheat enough to statistically ensure victory. It was obvious that there were some attempted shenanigans during election night, such as Florida dragging its heels to declare Trump the victor, etc., but in the end they were caught with their pants down.

angelatc
02-20-2019, 11:22 AM
No details.

People in his administration were literally plotting to get him removed from office. (https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/17/andrew-mccabe-says-rod-rosenstein-sought-to-oust-d/) And here you are, pretending you didn't know about it, just to troll us.

You don't belong here.

phill4paul
02-20-2019, 11:24 AM
I think that's most of it. It's clear as day that Trump was really, really, really not supposed to have been elected. The good news is that our (presidential) general elections are not 100% rigged. I do not believe that Trump is part of an elaborate con; not everything is controlled by the "Deep State." What I think happened is that the Clinton campaign got tricked by their own fake polls and didn't cheat enough to statistically ensure victory. It was obvious that there were some attempted shenanigans during election night, such as Florida dragging its heels to declare Trump the victor, etc., but in the end they were caught with their pants down.

Yup.

angelatc
02-20-2019, 11:24 AM

In Cheland, the CIA plots to control all other governments, but no way would the Deep State dare to tinker in internal politics.

Philhelm
02-20-2019, 11:25 AM

The next scene of the movie should have royal guards seizing the enemies of the crown, followed by mass executions. What happened/is happening is insane.

juleswin
02-20-2019, 11:29 AM

Look at it this way, he won the primaries which we all know from Ron Paul and Bernie Sander's run is rigged. If " It's clear as day that Trump was really, really, really not supposed to have been elected" he wouldn't have won the nomination. I don't know ths for sure but maybe the deep state realized that Hillary was really sick and couldn't hold the position for 4 yrs and that is why they gave it to Trump.

Again like we have all seen, Trump has continued just about every neocon and deep state agenda that others like Bush, Rubio or Hillary would have done. He is not opposed to their agenda. Like the Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's quote in my sig suggest, yes he would give the people something or sign to hold on to but looking at the big picture, he is still overall working on their agenda instead of opposing it.

phill4paul
02-20-2019, 11:30 AM
In Cheland, the CIA plots to control all other governments, but no way would the Deep State dare to tinker in internal politics.

Right?

juleswin
02-20-2019, 11:40 AM

Look people, its the girl whgo called Ron Paul a liar when he was exposing the neocons and wasn't lying. I didn't think you would show your face on the forum so soon after pulling off that stunt. I didn't say it was impossible just that I did not see why they would choose to try a coup on a man who has been very generous to them and their agenda. Btw, if they pulled off a coup, this would be a first for them in the U.S.

The good thing about Trump is that he is a dumb individual with very little intellectual curiosity, he is an empty vessel who lacks any baseline principles. He has in recent years been a democrats, republican, independent. Has been pro war, anti war and pro American, he is against the debt while racking up huge debt and all the while he has a fanbase that thinks he is anti establishment. This is the kind of patsy intelligence orgs like to work with i.e. very malleable with a fanatic following. No way they get rid of him this soon just for turning in some no name pedos and in such a disruptive manner.

phill4paul
02-20-2019, 11:40 AM
Look at it this way, he won the primaries which we all know from Ron Paul and Bernie Sander's run is rigged. If " It's clear as day that Trump was really, really, really not supposed to have been elected" he wouldn't have won the nomination. I don't know ths for sure but maybe the deep state realized that Hillary was really sick and couldn't hold the position for 4 yrs and that is why they gave it to Trump.

Again like we have all seen, Trump has continued just about every neocon and deep state agenda that others like Bush, Rubio or Hillary would have done. He is not opposed to their agenda. Like the Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's quote in my sig suggest, yes he would give the people something or sign to hold on to but looking at the big picture, he is still overall working on their agenda instead of opposing it.

Sometimes there is a populist uprising that not even TPTB cannot ignore. Such was the case with Trump. Despite negative press and negative polls he packed auditoriums to full with lines of over flow down the street. And no, not all of his policies are the same as the others. Hillary would have continued to let the economy rot and carried on with Barry's "those jobs aren't coming back" philosophy. Because these policies that are creating more jobs and taking people off welfare do not reinforce the sucking off the government tit mentality of the progressives on the left and right.

Philhelm
02-20-2019, 11:49 AM

I did specify that I believe that the general election isn't 100% rigged. The DNC primary was obviously and verifiably rigged, of course, but that doesn't mean that the GOP primary was rigged in the exact same manner, especially if the likes of, say, Jeb, was supposed to be a sacrificial lamb for Hillary's ascension to the throne. Trump obviously benefited from a ton of media coverage before he became persona non grata the exact moment he won the primary. This could be explained by the media's collusion with the Clinton campaign to create a "pied-piper candidate" who would presumably be easy to defeat. Regardless, somebody other than Clinton had to win the GOP primary, so there probably wasn't as much of a necessity to rig it to the same extent that the DNC primary was rigged, especially with the media in Clinton's corner and all of these polls stating that Clinton was going to be the clear winner.

I think that's debatable, but Trump never ran as a libertarian so I wouldn't expect him to check all the Ron Paul forum boxes. He comes across as more pragmatic rather than having any sort of sophisticated political ideology like Ron Paul. However, even assuming that he's 100% a neocon, it doesn't mean that his agenda is in complete alignment with the likes of Obama, Clinton, etc. I don't believe that everyone in our government is on the same team, and I also think that we would be 100% worse off had Clinton won the election.

TER
02-20-2019, 11:56 AM

Well said

For the record, the best way to get the big names and dismantle networks is to get the low hanging fruit first who will be used to testify against the powerful criminals. The ‘nameless pedos’ go down first, then their masters.

TER
02-20-2019, 11:59 AM
Whoever at this point thinks that Trump is working for the DS has a severe form of TDS and cognitive dissonance as far as I am concerned.

juleswin
02-20-2019, 12:28 PM
Sometimes there is a populist uprising that not even TPTB cannot ignore. Such was the case with Trump. Despite negative press and negative polls he packed auditoriums to full with lines of over flow down the street. And no, not all of his policies are the same as the others. Hillary would have continued to let the economy rot and carried on with Barry's "those jobs aren't coming back" philosophy. Because these policies that are creating more jobs and taking people off welfare do not reinforce the sucking off the government tit mentality of the progressives on the left and right.

This I believe but Trump is not that person and he is so far from it that I wonder how he is able to fool anyone. Again like Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's quote suggests, presidents would do just the bare minimum for the base to keep em from losing complete hope. Trump is doing the bare minimum and that is it. Not here to argue that Trump and Hillary would have done the exact same things, they wouldn't because at the end of the day they are wedded to 2 different bases.

Both sides feed the crumbs to their bases while reserving the loaf to their masters. The loaf in this case being Syria, feeding the MIC, imperialism, Israel, wall street etc. I wish this wasn't the case but it is. I have some people telling me Obama wasn't part of the deep state because he defied the MIC when they wanted him to bomb Syria(Trump obliged on first ask) and the fact that he passed Obamacare(something Trump has yet to repeal)

TER
02-20-2019, 12:30 PM
The fact ALONE that the universal mandate of ObamaCare was repealed is enough proof.

To repeal the entire thing has to be done carefully.

juleswin
02-20-2019, 12:35 PM
Whoever at this point thinks that Trump is working for the DS has a severe form of TDS and cognitive dissonance as far as I am concerned.

Just know that the system wouldn't be able to function without obedient gullible people like you. Every once in a while, try and put your self in the shoes of TPDB. What would be a good way to appease the people who are agitating to revolt? Well, you give em someone to believe it. This person would say some of the right things, try to do the right things but for some reason he is tied up in this phony legal problem, his party appears to be against him and even more menancing, he keep fending off weak attacks from the deep state.

To an honest, good hearted, good person like you who probably does the right thing all the time and treats his fellow man the way you would like to be treated, this kind of underhanded tactic is unthinkable. But such is life, there are evil people in the world who have no problem bamboozling a good person like you.

acptulsa
02-20-2019, 12:36 PM
The fact ALONE that the universal mandate of ObamaCare was repealed is enough proof.

Proof of what? Proof they want people to continue to believe voting makes a noticeable difference? Proof that if enough people ignore their latest fatwah they rescind it, rather than let people get accustomed to the common knowledge that those who ignore the fatwahs are better off than those who obey? Proof they realized the SCOTUS would discredit itself if it upheld that? Proof they have reason to believe if they completely abandon the pretense of the Constitution, there will be a revolt? Proof of this...?

Again like Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's quote suggests, presidents would do just the bare minimum for the base to keep em from losing complete hope. Trump is doing the bare minimum and that is it... Both sides feed the crumbs to their bases while reserving the loaf to their masters.

TER
02-20-2019, 12:55 PM
Just know that the system wouldn't be able to function without obedient gullible people like you. Every once in a while, try and put your self in the shoes of TPDB. What would be a good way to appease the people who are agitating to revolt? Well, you give em someone to believe it. This person would say some of the right things, try to do the right things but for some reason he is tied up in this phony legal problem, his party appears to be against him and even more menancing, he keep fending off weak attacks from the deep state.

To an honest, good hearted, good person like you who probably does the right thing all the time and treats his fellow man the way you would like to be treated, this kind of underhanded tactic is unthinkable. But such is life, there are evil people in the world who have no problem bamboozling a good person like you.

I have a lot to work on personally and have major issues I have to work on, but being gullible is not a major one. I’m pretty critical thinking actually and would not have gotten to where I am professionally and personally if I was a guillible fool.

I have weighed all the evidence to date through personal research from sources outside of here, through observation, and through my intuition, and have come to the conclusion that Trump is the number one enemy of the DS. I think Rand Paul has as well which is why he is one, if not the most, voiciferous supporters of Trump in the Senate.

I can appreciate a good conspiracy theory like anyone, and by nature I am quite a skeptical person. But to believe that Trump is working for the DS would be more unbelievable than believing the earth is flat (in fact, I think there may be more ‘proof’ to that than Trump being a willing DS operative.)

I also don’t pledge allegiance to someone or some cause without my heart and soul believing in it. I have endured plenty of mockery for being a Christian, believing in the message of Ron Paul, standing up for his son Rand, and now supporting Donal Trump.

I also believe there is more to a persons ‘mind’ than what is in their skull but also, and perhaps even more important, what is in their chest, that is, their heart.

The belief that Trump is actually a Patriot fighting the DS is one which I am assured of intellectually and also deeper than that. The first part can be explained by proof after proof of obvious antagonism and hostility by his enemies throughout the government, the media, and the foreign DS puppets around the world. The latter is not something I can easily explain. It is an intuition which to date I have found to be constantly reaffirmed and strengthened.

Am I a fool? Perhaps. But I will not ignore my own mind and heart and what I believe what is true because others think I am a fool. Especially when the theories they offer makes less sense than the earth being flat.

juleswin
02-20-2019, 01:06 PM
I have a lot to work on personally and have major issues I have to work on, but being gullible is not a major one. I’m pretty critical thinking actually and would not have gotten to where I am professionally and personally if I was a guillible fool.

I have weighed all the evidence to date through personal research from sources outside of here, through observation, and through my intuition, and have come to the conclusion that Trump is the number one enemy of the DS. I think Rand Paul has as well which is why he is one, if not the most, voiciferous supporters of Trump in the Senate.

I can appreciate a good conspiracy theory like anyone, and by nature I am quite a skeptical person. But to believe that Trump is working for the DS would be more unbelievable than believing the earth is flat (in fact, I think there may be more ‘proof’ to that than Trump being a willing DS operative.)

I also don’t pledge allegiance to someone or some cause without my heart and soul believing in it. I have endured plenty of mockery for being a Christian, believing in the message of Ron Paul, standing up for his son Rand, and now supporting Donal Trump.

I also believe there is more to a persons ‘mind’ than what is in their skull but also, and perhaps even more important, what is in their chest, that is, their heart.

The belief that Trump is actually a Patriot fighting the DS is one which I am assured of intellectually and also deeper than that. The first part can be explained by proof after proof of obvious antagonism and hostility by his enemies throughout the government, the media, and the foreign DS puppets around the world. The latter is not something I can easily explain. It is an intuition which to date I have found to be constantly reaffirmed and strengthened.

Am I a fool? Perhaps. But I will not ignore my own mind and heart and what I believe what is true because others think I am a fool. Especially when the theories they offer makes less sense than the earth being flat.

One thing I can tell you is this, there have been many succesful people, real men of genius who have been led astray by a loved one for following their heart and just like with politics, otherwise good, honest and wise people have been taken in by politicians. I say this but deep down inside, I hope I am wrong about Trump.

I have heard what you believe and why believe what you believe. I would like to ask you one thing, what evidence or accomplishment would you need to see at the end of his 4 yrs to convince your head that he is really fighting the deep state?

fcreature
02-20-2019, 01:07 PM
This is 100% an attempted coup. If this is not, then what possibly could be?

An unelected group of 15-20 high-level bureaucrats weaponized our justice department against a political campaign, and afterward a duly elected president of the United States in hopes of forcefully removing a government they disagreed with politically.

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

If heads don't roll over this, then there is no justice in this country. This is so far beyond liking or disliking Donald Trump. This was one of the highest subversions of the US Constitution that one could participate in. The worst scandal to ever face our nation in at least 100 years.

phill4paul
02-20-2019, 01:13 PM
This I believe but Trump is not that person and he is so far from it that I wonder how he is able to fool anyone. Again like Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's quote suggests, presidents would do just the bare minimum for the base to keep em from losing complete hope. Trump is doing the bare minimum and that is it. Not here to argue that Trump and Hillary would have done the exact same things, they wouldn't because at the end of the day they are wedded to 2 different bases.

Both sides feed the crumbs to their bases while reserving the loaf to their masters. The loaf in this case being Syria, feeding the MIC, imperialism, Israel, wall street etc. I wish this wasn't the case but it is. I have some people telling me Obama wasn't part of the deep state because he defied the MIC when they wanted him to bomb Syria(Trump obliged on first ask) and the fact that he passed Obamacare(something Trump has yet to repeal)

The 'deep state' is not one homogeneous entity with a clear hierarchy and set underlings all playing their roles. It is a shadowy organization in which many different factions conspire against themselves even as they conspire against the average man.
The FBI and DOJ faction functioning now is becoming exposed. I fail to see how that is a bad thing. Now if they are 'cast down' I've no doubt others of another faction will rise in their place. But, in the mean time, while there is a vacuum, the rest will be more busy competing against each other than the average man.
I fail to see how that is not a good thing.

juleswin
02-20-2019, 01:14 PM
This is 100% an attempted coup. If this is not, then what possibly could be?

An unelected group of 15-20 high-level bureaucrats weaponized our justice department against a political campaign, and afterward a duly elected president of the United States in hopes of forcefully removing a government they disagreed with politically.

If heads don't roll over this, then there is no justice in this country. This is so far beyond liking or disliking Donald Trump. This was one of the highest subversions of the US Constitution that one could participate in. The worst scandal to ever face our nation in at least 100 years.

Lets for the sake of argument assume everything u said was true, how am I supposed to feel any sympathy for the man considering that Trump is trying to do the exact same thing with the puppet man in Venezuela? How can anyone feel sorry for the man?

TER
02-20-2019, 01:21 PM
One thing I can tell you is this, there have been many succesful people, real men of genius who have been led astray by a loved one for following their heart and just like with politics, otherwise good, honest and wise people have been taken in by politicians. I say this but deep down inside, I hope I am wrong about Trump.

I have heard what you believe and why believe what you believe. I would like to ask you one thing, what evidence or accomplishment would you need to see at the end of his 4 yrs to convince your head that he is really fighting the deep state?

I know that I am a fallible person and people much much smarter than me have been duped by con men and charlatans. I will be the first to confess that I was wrong and was a gullible fool if it is shown to me that I was wrong and Trump is a tool of the DS. But I have not seen that yet. I already know and have seen accomplishments in his first two years which prove to me that he is fighting the deep state. Ripping up the Paris accord, putting our national interests first, fighting for the common working man, bringing back manufacturing jobs which the DS has worked hard to outsource for decades, squashing ISIS with Russia, winding down the Afghanistan presence, avoiding a major war with N Korea, standing up to China and the EU. My God, the list goes on and on. I haven’t even started with other important things, like dismantling the human trafficking networks, installing conservatives Justices, and protecting our national borders.

A DS puppet would not have done any of that.

He has done more in two years for the benefit of our nation and to protect its sovereignty and our freedoms than any president in my life time. All with the media and entertainment industry whores and hypocrites fighting him daily and every step of the way.

If the next six years are anything like the first two years, this man will go down as one of the greatest Presidents of this nation. I am convinced of that.

juleswin
02-20-2019, 01:22 PM
The 'deep state' is not one homogeneous entity with a clear hierarchy and set underlings all playing their roles. It is a shadowy organization in which many different factions conspire against themselves even as they conspire against the average man.
The FBI and DOJ faction functioning now is becoming exposed. I fail to see how that is a bad thing. Now if they are 'cast down' I've no doubt others of another faction will rise in their place. But, in the mean time, while there is a vacuum, the rest will be more busy competing against each other than the average man.
I fail to see how that is not a good thing.

Yes, I think there are competeing factions with the deep state, I think they have philsophical differences just like some of us do in this forum. But I do not believe that the deep state backing Trump would ever do something as damaging as exposing the deep state opposing Trump cos this weakens the whole deep state. Now if what you are trying to tell me is that deep state backing Trump has now turned around and have started looking after the interest of the American people, then I will ask you for evidence of this claim.

I think the whole thing is just drama, keep the supporters motivated. That is it, if Trump was fight the overall deep state, he wouldn't be doing many of the things he is doing now.

phill4paul
02-20-2019, 01:24 PM
I would like to ask you one thing, what evidence or accomplishment would you need to see at the end of his 4 yrs to convince your head that he is really fighting the deep state?

I cant speak for TER, but for myself, if he can continue his economic policies. More job creation and more unemployment. Less on welfare, less in need of government help.

Philhelm
02-20-2019, 01:27 PM

The Deep State, TPTB, the NWO, or however you want to label it isn't ubiquitous and all-powerful. I think that it is common sense that a minority of wealthy people make international decisions outside of the jurisdiction of individual nations. That doesn't mean that everyone who comes into power is part of that minority group. I honestly believe that Trump is an anomaly, which is why the Usual Suspects are tirelessly trying to bring him down. His victory using his platform and his declaration of being a nationalist alone are not advancing the agenda.

TER
02-20-2019, 01:31 PM
A house divided against itself cannot stand.

‘They’ fight him relentlessly not because they are putting up a show or to fool the masses. They are fighting him because he is in the way of them pushing their evil agenda. Had Jeb Bush or Mitt Romney won or Hillary Clinton, we would not have seen any difference between them and we would be in a much different America right now. Trump is their biggest obstacle which is why they fight him so.

fcreature
02-20-2019, 01:32 PM
Lets for the sake of argument assume everything u said was true
The implication you are trying to make is that what I said is not true. What I said is absolutely true. The evidence is all in the public domain, all you need to do is open your eyes and look.

how am I supposed to feel any sympathy for the man considering that Trump is trying to do the exact same thing with the puppet man in Venezuela? How can anyone feel sorry for the man?
This is not about Trump. Why do you insist on making it about him? I'm not asking you to feel any sympathy. I'm asking you to care about the integrity of our political process and of the underlying institutions that govern our country (whether you like it or not). Are we going to live in a country where we allow a handful of unelected losers to overthrow duly elected governments? That sounds like a recipe for success...

I don't know about you guys but I'm not going to sit here and fantasize about a civil war. That's where this path leads. To death and misery.

juleswin
02-20-2019, 01:32 PM
I know that I am a fallible person and people much much smarter than me have been duped by con men and charlatans. I will be the first to confess that I was wrong and was a gullible fool if it is shown to me that I was wrong and Trump is a tool of the DS. But I have not seen that yet. I already know and have seen accomplishments in his first two years which prove to me that he is fighting the deep state. Ripping up the Paris accord, putting our national interests first, fighting for the common working man, bringing back manufacturing jobs which the DS has worked hard to outsource for decades, squashing ISIS with Russia, winding down the Afghanistan presence, avoiding a major war with N Korea, standing up to China and the EU. My God, the list goes on and on. I haven’t even started with other important things, like dismantling the human trafficking networks, installing conservatives Justices, and protecting our national borders.

A DS puppet would not have done any of that.

He has done more in two years for the benefit of our nation and to protect its sovereignty and our freedoms than any president in my life time. All with the media and entertainment industry whores and hypocrites fighting him daily and every step of the way.

If the next six years are anything like the first two years, this man will go down as one of the greatest Presidents of this nation. I am convinced of that.

First of all, a lot of the accomplishments you listen aren't really an accomplishments.

The Paris accord was a non binding document that did not actually set any limits on CO2, had no checks and balance to hold countries accountable for promises they made. And Trump pulled out of it because he said it was unfair to the US, not that the whole foundation of the accord was a crock of shyte. Essentially, if he can negociate a more beneficial deal, he would sign it.

Putting our national interest first, fighting for the common man?

Bringing back manufacturing jobs? any links to back that up?

With Syria, he has increased the US troop presence, bombed and continue to bomb the Syrian govt forces fighting ISIS, stolen oil and gas fields from the govt. And at this moment, he is looking for an EU (same one he is fighting) force to take over areas they plan on withdrawing from. He also increased the troop numbers in Afghanistan.

He has fed us crumbs for the last 2 yrs and I am getting sick and tired from it

TER
02-20-2019, 01:37 PM
First of all, a lot of the accomplishments you listen aren't really an accomplishments.

The Paris accord was a non binding document that did not actually set any limits on CO2, had no checks and balance to hold countries accountable for promises they made. And Trump pulled out of it because he said it was unfair to the US, not that the whole foundation of the accord was a crock of shyte. Essentially, if he can negociate a more beneficial deal, he would sign it.

Putting our national interest first, fighting for the common man?

Bringing back manufacturing jobs? any links to back that up?

With Syria, he has increased the US troop presence, bombed and continue to bomb the Syrian govt forces fighting ISIS, stolen oil and gas fields from the govt. And at this moment, he is looking for an EU (same one he is fighting) force to take over areas they plan on withdrawing from. He also increased the troop numbers in Afghanistan.

Anyone else running for President in 2016 (except for Rand), and we would be in the Paris accord, have open borders, on the way to universal healthcare, fighting to overthrow Assad, in major escalation with NK, have high if not record unemployment and people on food stamps, and loss more and more of our sovereignty. What stopped that? Not the DS.

juleswin
02-20-2019, 01:40 PM
I cant speak for TER, but for myself, if he can continue his economic policies. More job creation and more unemployment. Less on welfare, less in need of government help.

Economic policies like the tarrifs? tax cuts? job creation and unemployment is in line with the first sign.

Clinton cut taxes and signed the welfare reform bill which led to less welfare and less ppl in need of govt help. Its a good start but personally I would like to see something big happen i.e. smaller govt, non interventionist FP, friendship with Russia etc. Something I can honestly say is not bread crumbs

phill4paul
02-20-2019, 01:44 PM

Record employment. Highest ever among blacks and Hispanics. MILLIONS off welfare. Companies reinvesting in America and American job creation. This is not a globalist agenda.

angelatc
02-20-2019, 01:45 PM
The next scene of the movie should have royal guards seizing the enemies of the crown, followed by mass executions. What happened/is happening is insane.

Can you imagine the media if Hillary or Obama was in office and a Bush holdover had made the same admission? But look over there! Some black actor staged a hate crime!

TER
02-20-2019, 01:51 PM
Economic policies like the tarrifs? tax cuts? job creation and unemployment is in line with the first sign.

Clinton cut taxes and signed the welfare reform bill which led to less welfare and less ppl in need of govt help. Its a good start but personally I would like to see something big happen i.e. smaller govt, non interventionist FP, friendship with Russia etc. Something I can honestly say is not bread crumbs

Ideally those would be the best policies, but that couldn’t be done now with the state of corruption in the government and the mega industries they control or work for. Yours is the goal, but first the cleansing must take place in a manner which causes the least amount of turmoil and unrest. Taking a sledgehammer to fix a problem isn’t always the best way. Sometimes it requires a chisel, sometimes a scalpel, otherwise the damage can be unrepairable.

I think of King David and his son King Solomon.

The enemies of the kingdom and the corruption was so great, it required someone like King David, a warrior philosopher to take charge in order to bring down the Goliath and fight the battles and set the foundation so that his successor, King Solomon, could have the conditions set to reign in peace, build the Temple, and bring great glory to the nation.

You can’t unwind a hundred years of entrenching corruption in two years, it will require a generation. The ideals you are stating, which we share, requires a catalyst, which we have in Trump. And it will also require time and patience. It requires a great awakening. Otherwise, it could fail and the results could be more catastrophic than the previous condition.

juleswin
02-20-2019, 02:07 PM
Record employment. Highest ever among blacks and Hispanics. MILLIONS off welfare. Companies reinvesting in America and American job creation. This is not a globalist agenda.

I hate it to seem like I am taking credit away from Trump but look at the unemployment graph ober the last decade and it has been trending down for a while now. This started with Obama in office and I don't see any acceleration with Trump coming to power. Are the fundamentals of the economy good? I don't think so. You still see huge deficits, individual debts, people unable to pay off students loans etc etc.

For all we know this is just another Clinton bubble that is about to pop. Remember when Clinton was running a surplus and every dem thought he was the next coming of FDR? you have to wait it out to see what is going on in the economy.

juleswin
02-20-2019, 02:09 PM
The implication you are trying to make is that what I said is not true. What I said is absolutely true. The evidence is all in the public domain, all you need to do is open your eyes and look.

This is not about Trump. Why do you insist on making it about him? I'm not asking you to feel any sympathy. I'm asking you to care about the integrity of our political process and of the underlying institutions that govern our country (whether you like it or not). Are we going to live in a country where we allow a handful of unelected losers to overthrow duly elected governments? That sounds like a recipe for success...

I don't know about you guys but I'm not going to sit here and fantasize about a civil war. That's where this path leads. To death and misery.

I cannot seperate Trump from the alleged coup. There wouldn't be a civil war, not happening in a million years.

fcreature
02-20-2019, 02:43 PM
I cannot seperate Trump from the alleged coup.
Why? Trump is the victim. TDS?

There wouldn't be a civil war, not happening in a million years.
Already happened once. Not sure why you think it can't happen again. I don't know what you think happens when duly elected politicians are overthrown, or when half of a population rightfully believes that the law only applies to them. Stability can't last long with a blatant, in-your-face, two-tiered justice system based on your political affiliation.

fcreature
02-20-2019, 02:46 PM
the alleged coup

:rolleyes:

phill4paul
02-20-2019, 02:47 PM
I hate it to seem like I am taking credit away from Trump but look at the unemployment graph ober the last decade and it has been trending down for a while now. This started with Obama in office and I don't see any acceleration with Trump coming to power. Are the fundamentals of the economy good? I don't think so. You still see huge deficits, individual debts, people unable to pay off students loans etc etc.

For all we know this is just another Clinton bubble that is about to pop. Remember when Clinton was running a surplus and every dem thought he was the next coming of FDR? you have to wait it out to see what is going on in the economy.

Those jobs aren't coming back? Trump didn't build that? Lol.

juleswin
02-20-2019, 02:50 PM
Why? Trump is the victim. TDS?

Exactly, the alleged coup is against Trump, that is why I said that I cannot seperate Trump from the coup. The man like Ann Coulter eloquently put it is an idiot.

Already happened once. Not sure why you think it can't happen again. I don't know what you think happens when duly elected politicians are overthrown, or when half of a population rightfully believes that the law only applies to them. Stability can't last long with a blatant, in-your-face, two-tiered justice system based on your political affiliation.

I think the nation and many of its politician have been captured by the elites. Plus NSA spying would mostly capture anyone conspiring to start a civil war against the Union. Its sort of line passing a point of no return.

fcreature
02-20-2019, 02:54 PM
Exactly, the alleged coup is against Trump, that is why I said that I cannot seperate Trump from the coup. The man like Ann Coulter eloquently put it is an idiot.
I'm confused. Is your point that coup's are okay so long as they are perpetrated against idiots?

juleswin
02-20-2019, 03:18 PM
I'm confused. Is your point that coup's are okay so long as they are perpetrated against idiots?

I don't really care what happens to an idiot, especially one doesn't know his capacity and insists on wanting to lead the US as president.

fcreature
02-20-2019, 06:51 PM
I don't really care what happens to an idiot, especially one doesn't know his capacity and insists on wanting to lead the US as president.

Got it. So it's confirmed. You have no issue with coups in the US, but do have an issue with people overthrowing communist regimes.

TDS on full display right here.

juleswin
02-20-2019, 07:16 PM
Got it. So it's confirmed. You have no issue with coups in the US, but do have an issue with people overthrowing communist regimes.

TDS on full display right here.

Look at it this way, if you came to me panicking with worry in your face and say to me "Please come help!! there are some guys over there beating the the school bully into a near coma". I will essentially give the same answer I would give if I actually believed this story. That answer will be, none of my business. Two reasons why I would sit back and relax is because I don't think his replacement would be that much worse than he is and two, he might be able to learn something from his experience. As we all know, experience is by far the best teacher.

So yea, I don't believe it is true and if it was true then he most deserving of a coup. Carry on, team B of the deep state, we all know team A had it coming :)

Swordsmyth
02-20-2019, 07:22 PM
Look at it this way, if you came to me panicking with worry in your face and say to me "Please come help!! there are some guys over there beating the the school bully into a near coma". I will essentially give the same answer I would give if I actually believed this story. That answer will be, none of my business. Two reasons why I would sit back and relax is because I don't think his replacement would be that much worse than he is and two, he might be able to learn something from his experience. As we all know, experience is by far the best teacher.

So yea, I don't believe it is true and if it was true then he most deserving of a coup. Carry on, team B of the deep state, we all know team A had it coming :)
You have it backwards, Team B is the biggest bully and Maduro is #2.

If you are going to take this attitude about coups in America by anti-liberty forces then you don't belong here.

juleswin
02-20-2019, 07:49 PM
You have it backwards, Team B is the biggest bully and Maduro is #2.

If you are going to take this attitude about coups in America by anti-liberty forces then you don't belong here.

Lol, says the guy who has been supporting one of the biggest anti liberty forces in the US.

Swordsmyth
02-20-2019, 07:51 PM
Lol, says the guy who has been supporting one of the biggest anti liberty forces in the US.
LOL