PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Plant Found in an "Independent Focus Group"

Midnight77
12-13-2007, 03:01 PM
Why should this problem be limited to Frank Luntz Focus Groups? Looks like it happened on PBS with this Iowa debate, as well.

This time, it was Nathan Burd ... the founder of Americans for Mitt, who rather surprisingly voiced his support for ... believe it or not ... Mitt Romney!

http://ktracy.com/?p=685

Check out the picture on the right on how low Mitt is stooping to get people to the Iowa caucus.

Sandra
12-13-2007, 03:26 PM
How stupid to make claims about a fake focus group yet claim not to have proof to back it up. He actually asking people to provide proof of his claim!

allyinoh
12-13-2007, 03:31 PM
Did anyone notice that when they were showing the "lines" that they started decreasing as soon as they said the question was for Ron Paul? Undecided my ass.

AisA1787
12-13-2007, 03:38 PM
Did anyone notice that when they were showing the "lines" that they started decreasing as soon as they said the question was for Ron Paul? Undecided my ass.

Yeah, that was ridiculous.

However, technically speaking, "undecided" doesn't mean "impartial." They might all be trying to decide between Rudy and Mitt (and judging by those emotion graphs, that's exactly what was happening!).

ConstitutionGal
12-13-2007, 03:40 PM

My husband and I noticed that too. Also, when the moderator said 'Gov Huckabee" or "Gov. Romney", the lines immedidated started going up before either of them ever opened their mouths to answer. Disgusting IMHO. Thankfully, I watched the debate live on-line yesterday and didn't have to look at that Faux News idiocy and manipulation until last night when we watched it together at home from a recorded copy.