PDA

View Full Version : Virginia Creepers

Anti Federalist
02-13-2019, 12:16 AM
Virginia Creepers

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2019/02/12/virginia-creepers/

By eric - February 12, 201911506

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/minstrel-.jpg

As a resident of Virginia, I feel compelled to weigh in on the Democrat minstrel show (and worse) that runs the state – in particular, the indulgence given it by the Perpetually Outraged left.

Which has held it Outrage in abeyance.

The fact that the governor donned either a Klan outfit or a step n’ fetchit outfit some 35 years ago doesn’t especially trouble me – as such – for at least two reasons.

It wasn’t murder – or even rape; more on that shortly. It was merely in bad taste – and some 35 years ago, too.

I am much more troubled by Northam’s enslavement of the people of my state – black and white and otherwise. The Klan doesn’t make me file a tax return – and force me to hand over my money, the product of my labor.

Northam does. But that’s ok.

We ignore the real outrage – while others preen over pretended ones.

No one who isn’t mentally ill gets outraged over a costume worn 35-plus years ago. If they truly are outraged, it’s a petty peevishness that suggests what the shrinks used to call neurasthenia.

Yet Northam’s in hotter water over a costume he wore decades ago, as a young man, than he is over not just defending but actually promoting infanticide. The governor – a doctor – endorsed post-birth abortion, which if words have any meaning is infanticide.

Here is what he said during a debate with a reporter over the bill which would have legalized exactly that:

“The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother. “

It’s the sort of banality of evil Hannah Arendt would recognize. And which Dr. Mengele personified.

Northam speaks casually about a “discussion” over whether to kill a just-born baby. Not necessarily for “medical reasons,” either. Among other things, he cited the mother’s feelings about her just-born child. Whether she is happy about being a mother.

Or…. not.

Whatever your thoughts about abortion, this isn’t even about abortion. If it’s ok to have a “discussion” about killing an actually born baby, then why not six months or a year later?

Northam – “coonman” – experienced a few pips of protest over his Mengelanian proposal – links! recht! – but his job was never in jeopardy.

A 35-year-old yearbook photo? It is racially insensitive.

And even then, he gets the kid-glove treatment from the Perpetually Outraged left, because he is one of them. It is of a piece with the kid glove treatment meted out by armed government workers to other armed government workers (an example is here).

Assuming anything is meted out at all.

I am no fan of now-Justice Kavanaugh, but some will recall the ordeal he was subjected to this past Fall over . . . the gossamer imaginings of an arguably delusional and without doubt politically motivated woman who was granted every indulgence in her quest to destroy the man’s career based on her say-so.

Not even a picture in questionable taste was introduced to substantiate a single ululation. But everything she ululated was treated with a fawning deference bordering on the revoltingly obsequious. Had so much as a picture emerged, Kavanaugh would most certainly be exactly that.

Not Mr. Justice Kavanaugh.

Northam meanwhile… and he almost Moonwalked for the press. Yes, really. How much would it take for him to sing Old Man River?

Then we have his stellvertreter – Lieutenant Governor Justin Fairfax – who has been accused by two credible women of sexual assault. He is still the lieutenant governor. These women can recall dates and times and details – which have been corroborated, too.

Once again, the AGW parallel.

Fairfax is milquetoast inquisited; he isn’t hounded out of office – out of the state – by angry hordes of Womyn Who Must be Believed (Because She Says So). Fairfax is black and liberal and so . . . one of them.

OJ is smiling, somewhere.

You could measure the future career prospects of a conservative politician accused of the same things – of lesser things – in nanoseconds.

It is striking, this contrast.

The upside is just that. It takes willful – hysterical – blindness to objectivity in order to take anything the Perpetually Outraged left says at face value anymore.

They are not interested in justice or equity; they are after power.

Anything which serves that agenda is ok – or at least, to be indulged – while anything that does not must be attacked with the utmost ferocity.

It is St. Petersburg all over again – on the cusp of becoming Leningrad.

With creatures such as Northam and Fairfax heading up the new Soviet.

. . .

Brian4Liberty
02-13-2019, 03:57 PM
Northam meanwhile… and he almost Moonwalked for the press. Yes, really. How much would it take for him to sing Old Man River?

Lol.

Anti Federalist
02-13-2019, 04:07 PM
Lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gkc3R_QgKE