PDA

View Full Version : Don't Fly Domestic Airlines

ChooseLiberty
07-02-2007, 07:01 PM
This is not about terrists - it's about the FAA and the airlines. Scary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3zoS6lnoNA

angrydragon
07-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Interesting. The government won't be blaming themselves for this of course.

RonPaul4President
07-02-2007, 07:21 PM
Our country and government have been hijacked by corporate wealth. Politics attract those that lust for power and money. Is it any wonder we're where we are today? Senators should be motivated by a strong desire to do what is best for everyone in this country, not just the wealthiest among us.

Lobbying MUST be outlawed. Period.

Revolution9
07-02-2007, 07:31 PM
I refuse to fly. I will drive tyo mexico and fly. The last time I went through in 2002 it took an Indian lady who spoke poor english five minute to figure out how to open my acoustic guitar case. I leaned forward to attempt to resolve her dilemma and was immediately warned back by clkowns with badges. I watched her fumble with the simple latches for three minutes more and open the case, look at the guitar for four seconds and close it..l WTF??? I then took my cat tyhrough the scanner. The four bitches there were giving me the royal gears and being jerkls. They asked me to take the cat out of the box and when i did they all jumped back in unison with one going "That ain;'t a cat, that's a lion!" I went through wthout being even wanded. I then was greeted by a six foot nine Frankenstein of a man with a thick eastern European man who de,manded through the wafting stench of his sulfurous odor to remove my shoes. I knwo that nop matter had it been four days of stinking socks this could have been no retribution for the stench he wafted limke Pigpen of the Peanuts strips about his coporeal existence.

Fly?? No Thanks. Driving is more relaxing and less time consuming as far as the aging process itself is actually concerned. I have been thinking I need a horse actually..and put a no blood for oil stiucker on his rump.

Best Regards
Randy

ChooseLiberty
07-03-2007, 11:00 AM
He basically says the corporations are doing it.

Our country and government have been hijacked by corporate wealth. Politics attract those that lust for power and money. Is it any wonder we're where we are today? Senators should be motivated by a strong desire to do what is best for everyone in this country, not just the wealthiest among us.

Lobbying MUST be outlawed. Period.

angelatc
07-03-2007, 11:04 AM
I also refuse to fly. I gave it up when they started asking for ID at check-in.

MsDoodahs
07-03-2007, 02:19 PM
I never enjoyed flying that much anyway, and now, like so many others, I don't fly at all.

JoshLowry
07-03-2007, 03:24 PM
I also refuse to fly. I gave it up when they started asking for ID at check-in.

http://www.thetraveljunkie.ca/articles.php?articleid=146