PDA

View Full Version : Barber shops!

TVMH
12-13-2007, 02:02 PM
Just got my monthly haircut at my local barbershop and gave a few Slim Jims to the barber.

While I was in the chair I was telling the barber that I was volunteering for the campaign, and when the haircut was finished one of the other gentlemen in the shop asked if Ron Paul was ever going to visit Arkansas.

I actually think Ron Paul coming to Arkansas would be a HUGE coup ... coming into supposedly Huckabee-Clinton territory and kicking some major bootay!!!

Maybe someone could put a bug in HQ's ear.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. :D

RobS
12-13-2007, 02:23 PM
nice work, every bit helps : )

DealzOnWheelz
12-13-2007, 02:30 PM
Barbershops Would Love Ron Pauls Tax Free Tips Act

spivey378
12-13-2007, 02:31 PM
i thought of this earlier as well when i was watching a reality show where a guy went to the barber

it would be great for the african american vote as well!!

AlexAmore
12-13-2007, 02:32 PM
Q: What's the best thing to ever come out of Arkansas?
A: I-40.

SovereignMN
12-13-2007, 02:38 PM
Everytime I'm at my barbershop he starts railing against the taxes that city forces small businesses like his to pay. Last year he was taxed $1200 for 'street cleaning'.

"That's a lot of f--king haircuts" he told me. I agreed with him, left him a slim jim and went on my way. The next month I went into my barbershop and that slim jim was on the bulletin board for everyone to see.

Jobarra
12-13-2007, 03:00 PM
I always thought it was a bad idea to discuss politics during a haircut :D

RobS
12-13-2007, 03:13 PM
especially a shave :)

reduen
12-13-2007, 03:17 PM
Just got my monthly haircut at my local barbershop and gave a few Slim Jims to the barber.

While I was in the chair I was telling the barber that I was volunteering for the campaign, and when the haircut was finished one of the other gentlemen in the shop asked if Ron Paul was ever going to visit Arkansas.

I actually think Ron Paul coming to Arkansas would be a HUGE coup ... coming into supposedly Huckabee-Clinton territory and kicking some major bootay!!!

Maybe someone could put a bug in HQ's ear.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. :D

TMVH,

Wow, I am from Mountain View, Arkansas and I turned my barber friend on to Dr.Paul also! I could not get him to post a sign because he is afraid it might hurt his business but he does have a bumper sticker on his truck and he is voting for the good DR.

What a small world...

Go Ron Paul 08!

TVMH
12-13-2007, 04:28 PM
I always thought it was a bad idea to discuss politics during a haircut :D

I waited until he was done. :D

Actually, I told him I was volunteering while he was doing the haircut, then I gave him 10 or so Slim Jims when I paid him...gave him 20% tip on a $10 haircut, but I didn't mention the tax-free tips thing.

I'll see him in a month and follow up.

In the meantime, I wonder what it would take to get Dr. Paul to visit Arkansas?

A big ol' rally? :cool: