PDA

View Full Version : New bill to ensure Holocaust education in US schools announced

Origanalist
02-06-2019, 06:50 PM
Legislation, introduced by Congresswoman Maloney, supposed to introduce Holocaust studies into curriculum in US schools and establish a federal fund to provide teachers with necessary resources; currently only eight states require mandatory study of the Shoah. (horrors)

A US lawmaker has teamed up with Jewish organizations to lead a bipartisan effort to improve education about the Holocaust in American schools. Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) and various Jewish advocacy groups on Monday announced the reintroduction of legislation entitled the Never Again Education Act.

The bipartisan bill seeks to introduce Holocaust studies into the curriculum of the US education system, and establish a federal fund that would provide teachers with the resources and to teach the horrific details of the Holocaust and its consequences, as well as develop textbooks and seminars on the subject. The bill comes in the wake of a recent wave of anti-Semitic attacks in the US.

Speaking to the media at the Center for Jewish History, Maloney—accompanied by Israel's Consulate General in New York Danny Dayan—said the legislation is an important step in combating the rise of anti-Semitism in America.

“The rise of anti-Semitism in our country is extremely disturbing and I am terrified of the fact that people have walked through the district I am privileged to represent and have been beaten up and hurt because they are Jewish," Maloney said. "We need to take proactive steps to combat this hatred. We must begin educating people, especially our young people, about the horrors of the Holocaust and how hate, evil, intolerance and ignorance can lead to mass murder."

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5458321,00.html

Origanalist
02-06-2019, 06:51 PM
This is some real MAGA shit right here.

oyarde
02-06-2019, 06:53 PM
What eight states have that ? I think here they should have a class on the history of the lands that now make up the state .

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-06-2019, 06:58 PM
I've seen about half the states with statutes like this, but would have to check again for accuracy. It's not because of the fake attacks that Zionists likely staged, (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?509383-Surprise!-U-S-Jewish-centers-bomb-hoax-emanating-from-Israel-prompts-quot-hate-crime-quot-law-in-U-S) but because a lot of Jewish holocaust survivors are dying off.

But yeah, more of your taxes funding the Jewish holocaust industry. Connecticut passed a statute like this last year (https://www.courant.com/education/hc-ap-holocaust-education-connecticut-schools-20180508-story.html)which requires Jewish holocaust and "other genocide" education in the public schools. This basic and standard history was already being taught, but someone decided to waste taxpayer money anyway.

The narcissism really hits home because the Jewish genocide did not take place in US like Indian slaughter. And yet, under this Connecticut legislation, Indian slaughter plays second fiddle by being categorized under "other genocides."

jkr
02-06-2019, 06:58 PM
Some animals are more special than others....

A. Havnes
02-06-2019, 07:06 PM
I've seen about half the states with statutes like this, but would have to check again for accuracy. It's not because of the fake attacks that Zionist likely staged, but because a lot of Jewish holocaust survivors are dying off.

But yeah, more of your taxes funding the Jewish holocaust industry. Connecticut passed a statute like this last year which requires Jewish holocaust and "other genocide" education in the public schools. This was already being taught, but someone decided to waste government money anyway. The narcissism really hits home because the Jewish genocide did not take place in US like Indian slaughter. And yet, under this Connecticut legislation, Indian slaughter plays second fiddle by being categorized under "other genocides."

When I was in high school, more of our history classes were dominated by the Jewish holocaust already, so why introduce a bill? What about the Trail of Tears? Is there a bill saying our schools have to cover black slavery?

On that note, why do we cry "Never again!" with anguished political voices while allowing wide-scale atrocoties, genocide or otherwise, go unchecked? I'm not advocating for more intervention, but there's a tinge of hypocracy in these words. What about the Armenian genocide? What about conditions in the Soviet Union? What about the current state of the people living in North Korea? To me it always came across as a way to sound intolerant of evil while never having to do anything about it because that would upset the status quo. It sounds kind of like Facebook activism, really.

Learning about the actions of Germany is important, for all history is important. However, saying that this particular subject needs a bill to force kids to learn about it is almost akin to saying, "We're going to force you to like us." Anti-semetism sucks. All forms of prejudice do, really. I, however, don't think that history is going to change peoples' minds, especially when the definition of anti-semetism is so broad right now, ranging from actual hatred of semitic peoples to criticism of Israel, which is a political entity and not a race.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-06-2019, 07:19 PM
When I was in high school, more of our history classes were dominated by the Jewish holocaust already, so why introduce a bill? What about the Trail of Tears? Is there a bill saying our schools have to cover black slavery?

On that note, why do we cry "Never again!" with anguished political voices while allowing wide-scale atrocoties, genocide or otherwise, go unchecked? I'm not advocating for more intervention, but there's a tinge of hypocracy in these words. What about the Armenian genocide? What about conditions in the Soviet Union? What about the current state of the people living in North Korea? To me it always came across as a way to sound intolerant of evil while never having to do anything about it because that would upset the status quo. It sounds kind of like Facebook activism, really.

Learning about the actions of Germany is important, for all history is important. However, saying that this particular subject needs a bill to force kids to learn about it is almost akin to saying, "We're going to force you to like us." Anti-semetism sucks. All forms of prejudice do, really. I, however, don't think that history is going to change peoples' minds, especially when the definition of anti-semetism is so broad right now, ranging from actual hatred of semitic peoples to criticism of Israel, which is a political entity and not a race.

I posted about this in another thread and will just paste part of a reply here:

Why is the Jewish holocaust exaggerated? (See for example, passage that starts with yellow highlighting page 132. (https://books.google.cl/books?id=hNrqjiyIOhYC&pg=PA132&lpg=PA132&dq=%22800+to+900+yards+from+the+place+where+the+ov ens+were%22&source=bl&ots=tD5O7HqtYt&sig=aFDZ-apZZ_BCgkdnT2lmlPpAV4A&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=%22800%20to%20900%20yards%20from%20the%20place%2 0where%20the%20ovens%20were%22&f=false The horrible things that happened need not be embellished.))

It's funny how some portray WW II Germans as the world's greatest evil. It's as if these portrayers have a scientific measuring stick for good versus bad.

The Zionists & others like to use superlatives like "history's biggest crime" (https://www.legion.org/honor/230506/holocaust-history%E2%80%99s-biggest-crime)or "the most horrible crime ever committed." (https://unherd.com/2017/11/characteristics-made-holocaust-horrible-crime-ever-committed/) Other zealots contribute to the hyperbole with words like "Denying The Holocaust: Humans’ Greatest Evil." (http://weblogs.pbspaces.com/mrgoldstein/2011/05/26/denying-the-holocaust-humans-greatest-evil-a-research-paper-by-rachel-k-from-mrs-mayerchaks-language-arts-class/)

The same Zionists will then bristle when somebody cites the world's other horrible mass crimes. It's as if they want to be at the top of the ladder.

Ghengis Khan killed 10% of the world's population. He'd pour silver molten in his enemies' ears and eyes.

I read where Tamerlane's army dried wax on live enemy skin. They'd pull off the wax to reveal open wounds and then pour in salt & vinegar 'til the victim died.

What about Ivan the Terrible? I saw where he'd tie children and women to sleds, and then drown them in ice cold lakes.

Anti Globalist
02-06-2019, 07:23 PM
Some animals are more special than others....
And more equal.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-06-2019, 07:33 PM
The bill comes in the wake of a recent wave of anti-Semitic attacks in the US.

Yeah, it's a real problem:

Jewish man arrested after spray painting swastikas on his own home in Upstate NY

A Jewish man in Upstate NY was jailed on Monday for falsely reporting racist vandalism to police.

Now, Andrew King, 54, of Schenectady, is facing a charge of Falsely Reporting an Incident in the Third Degree after police determined that he spray painted three swastikas on his home.

King originally reported that an unknown individual vandalized his home on February 10, WRGB-TV reported.

King was in Schenectady City lockup awaiting arraignment on Tuesday morning.

WTEN-TV reported that King was also arrested on an outstanding warrant for Harassment, stemming from an incident in which he allegedly threatened to harm another person in February.

https://www.syracuse.com/state/index.ssf/2017/03/jewish_man_arrested_after_spray_painting_swastikas _on_his_own_home_in_upstate_ny.html#incart_river_h ome

phill4paul
02-06-2019, 07:44 PM
Between classes on Jews, Muslims and the accomplishments of lesbians, *****s, bi-sexuals, trannies and active shooter drills when do they have time to teach the basics?

Origanalist
02-06-2019, 07:47 PM
Between classes on Jews, Muslims and the accomplishments of lesbians, *****s, bi-sexuals, trannies and active shooter drills when do they have time to teach the basics?

Those aren't the basics??

phill4paul
02-06-2019, 07:52 PM
Those aren't the basics??

Now I know why cashiers look at me funny when I hand them a $10 and two $1's when the bill is for $7.

Stratovarious
02-06-2019, 07:56 PM
Now I know why cashiers look at me funny when I hand them a $10 and two $1's when the bill is for $7.
No wonder I got fired , but I always appreciated the $5 tip, bought my first car that way........:frog:

euphemia
02-06-2019, 08:11 PM
So people are calling Trump Hitler and they don’t know who Hitler was? How much sense does that make? If kids are studying any kind of 20th century history, they they know who Hitler is, what his goals were, and how he set about to accompish them. Epic fail, of course, at great human cost, but there you go.

euphemia
02-06-2019, 08:14 PM
Oh, and for the record, Hitler’s policies included mandatory abortions for undesirables and forced doctors to perform them.