PDA

View Full Version : How to get more ron paul on tv...If you lead (PBS) they will follow.

caradeporra
12-13-2007, 01:52 PM
Please visit www.BlitzTheMedia.com to help get more coverage on Ron Paul.

Ok, so i know most of you know that PBS is going to air the special on ron paul tomorrow. But what does that really mean?

Well, it can mean alot. If PBS gets a ton of feedback from the showing, they will know what the people want to see. People watching means more advertising dollars. PBS doesnt have advertisers, or atleast not many. Which is even better. Why?

Because PBS accepts donations. After they air the Ron Paul show, we should ALL donate 5 or 10 dollars to PBS. This means PBS will make a LOT of money for showing Ron Paul. This is what motivates tv programs, and everyone...money. When PBS sees how much money they raised for airing that, they will want to air it again and again.

Then other channels will follow. They will realize that when they show ron paul they get a huge amount of positive feedback, and a larger audience...which means more revenue.

So to get more Ron Paul, make this PBS show a huge success by emailing/calling/donating to PBS telling them what a good job it was. (if it is a good job, of course). So consider donating, and definitely contact them. Please go to www.blitzthemedia.com and check that site out too.

isrow
12-13-2007, 01:58 PM
this is a very good idea

coboman
12-13-2007, 01:58 PM
Great idea.

In fact I was thinking why ABC news dedicated so much time to some candidates and none to others. It is obvious that there are special interests involved, but the main interest for any network is ratings.

If the viewers start to go to another network, they will change tactics.

conner_condor
12-13-2007, 02:00 PM
PBS= Pauls Broadcasting services

Ridiculous
12-13-2007, 02:02 PM
Good idea, get it out to the meetups.

mavtek
12-13-2007, 02:03 PM
Great idea!

maggiebott
12-13-2007, 02:04 PM
Just last week during their fund drive I called to tell them why I wouldn't be donating. They had Jim Leherer speaking with Brooks and Shields. Shields stated there are no republican candidates against the war. I feckin almost blew a gasket. Ole Jim just sat there like the neocon he obviously is.

caradeporra
12-13-2007, 02:18 PM
not the only time they have done that either. I have heard many people say that, and it just grinds my bones.

blakjak
12-13-2007, 02:25 PM
I like it. I'm in for some donations to PBS after the interview.

GoRon2008
12-13-2007, 02:28 PM
good idea. at the very least lets all send them a thank you and tell them we will be tuning in more and supporting their network.

Maybe a mass email bomb after the show?

Todd
12-13-2007, 02:29 PM
I did this already. It's a good idea. time will tell

Todd
12-13-2007, 02:30 PM
When is the PBS docu going to air. I cannot find a time.

caradeporra
12-13-2007, 02:30 PM
YES! This is our chance to show them we are not just on the internet, but watching tv too. What will they say after that? This is a big opportunity. We need to jump on it.

coboman
12-13-2007, 02:43 PM
...We need to jump on it.

Please start a new pledge in the pledgeBank (http://www.pledgebank.com/new), or a website, so we can start sending people to make this happen.

I think that a pledge around $20 is OK, but leave it open so that people donate whatever they can.

Make it happen now, so that tomorrow the will see immediate results.

caradeporra
12-13-2007, 03:43 PM
Please start a new pledge in the pledgeBank (http://www.pledgebank.com/new), or a website, so we can start sending people to make this happen.

I think that a pledge around $20 is OK, but leave it open so that people donate whatever they can.

Make it happen now, so that tomorrow the will see immediate results.

i would, but i dont have time. i am already focusing my efforts on this:
www.blitzthemedia.com for ron paul.

RonPaulJunkie
12-13-2007, 03:47 PM
I have to say, I'm not happy about giving money to Media for just doing THEIR JOB. But when they are just about the only ones doing it... I guess you have to make a statement.

I'm 100% behind this idea.

I'll throw in $10.

caradeporra
12-13-2007, 05:32 PM
spread the word, everyone should be able to afford $5...lets make an impression on them.