PDA

View Full Version : Elizabeth Warren's Bar Registration

donnay
02-06-2019, 10:05 AM
She never used her lie to get privileges?

https://s14-eu5.startpage.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia %2FDyrvQ74XQAA-qyO.jpg&sp=017695aa059c3296ec57ac812da73a47

brushfire
02-06-2019, 10:42 AM
Not sure if it even matters anymore. One, as a white female, can identify themselves as a black male... Perfectly normal!

When looking for funding for college I found very few grants for white males. If only I could have identified myself as a black or Cherokee female. I might also find some tax breaks too - being a self identified minority (non Asian) female.

...and if it suits me, I can always go back to my white privilege. Ya know, I identify with opportunity.

All this nonsense about people not being who they want to be. Quit picking on poor ol Elizabeth Warren.

specsaregood
02-06-2019, 10:44 AM
She never used her lie to get privileges?

Exactly what privilege did she get from putting American Indian instead of White or whatever on her Bar Registration Card?

donnay
02-06-2019, 10:56 AM
Exactly what privilege did she get from putting American Indian instead of White or whatever on her Bar Registration Card?

Minority status to get ahead.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2012/09/elizabeth-warrens-law-license-problem/

specsaregood
02-06-2019, 11:24 AM
Minority status to get ahead.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2012/09/elizabeth-warrens-law-license-problem/

Uhm, so you are of the opinion that they give a different law license or bar admittance based on the "Race" you put on the card?
And I don't know why you included that link, that link has zero to do with what race she put on her registration card.

Don't get me wrong, I think she is a proven liar, but this bar card is hardly an indictment. Did she break any law or anything by choosing which race to put down? I suspect not.

Zippyjuan
02-06-2019, 12:02 PM
Uhm, so you are of the opinion that they give a different law license or bar admittance based on the "Race" you put on the card?
And I don't know why you included that link, that link has zero to do with what race she put on her registration card.

Don't get me wrong, I think she is a proven liar, but this bar card is hardly an indictment. Did she break any law or anything by choosing which race to put down? I suspect not.

To pass the bar, you just need to get a certain score on the test. You don't get bonus points for claiming any minority status.

Stratovarious
02-06-2019, 12:03 PM
You probably missed it , but look really close, you can see that ;
She signed with an Eagle Feather.

Dr.3D
02-06-2019, 12:05 PM
I have to wonder why there is a line on that card for race in the first place.

If race doesn't matter, why do they keep asking about it?

Stratovarious
02-06-2019, 12:07 PM
To pass the bar, you just need to get a certain score on the test. You don't get bonus points for claiming any minority status.
If that is true, which I can't verify, guaranteed she put it there for an important (to her) reason.
Perhaps to cover for the lie that may need later corroboration or she thought would be
cross verified later, to cover that or those lies.
Random' would not be the reason, that is for certain.

Stratovarious
02-06-2019, 12:09 PM
I have to wonder why there is a line on that card for race in the first place.

If race doesn't matter, why do they keep asking about it?
Perhaps just a statistic that they may be able to refer to.
But in my view , there was an intrinsic value to her to use that lie.

angelatc
02-06-2019, 12:12 PM

Yes, but there are government contracts and such given to companies that hire minorities and/or minority owned firms.

donnay
02-06-2019, 12:14 PM

It's an indictment of her being a liar and to use the status to move on up.

Dr.3D
02-06-2019, 12:19 PM
What kind of Native American would write, American Indian?

angelatc
02-06-2019, 12:23 PM
It's an indictment of her being a liar and to use the status to move on up.

Now you're going to have to engage with the Zippys who think that it doesn't matter if she lied as long as they didn't do it for some gain. When it inevitably emerges that she used it for personal gain, they will claim that the gain was insignificant.

Like illegals registering and voting. First he claimed it doesn't happen. Then he claimed just because they registered didn't mean they voted. Then when one or two were convicted for voting, he said the number was insignificant. Then when Texas announced they were investigating a huge number of ballots potentially cast by illegals, he indicated that number was too high to be believable. Guess what's going to happen next.

angelatc
02-06-2019, 12:25 PM

It was the '80's. I think we were still using American Indian. I guess that's about the time the influencers realized that Indian-American would be confused with American Indian, so they made the existing group reidentify.

Stratovarious
02-06-2019, 12:37 PM
What Angelatc says it right, and before that No Indian was ever called an 'American Indian',
maybe in a book somewhere, but in society prolly' up till 60's and later, the term was Indians.
Indians was not then, nor today a pejorative , yet SJW Liberals prefer that all Whites to bow to anyone
not White.
Self loathing is their aphrodisiac.

Stratovarious
02-06-2019, 12:38 PM
What do you suppose her motivation might have been?

donnay
02-06-2019, 12:38 PM
Now you're going to have to engage with the Zippys who think that it doesn't matter if she lied as long as they didn't do it for some gain. When it inevitably emerges that she used it for personal gain, they will claim that the gain was insignificant.

Like illegals registering and voting. First he claimed it doesn't happen. Then he claimed just because they registered didn't mean they voted. Then when one or two were convicted for voting, he said the number was insignificant. Then when Texas announced they were investigating a huge number of ballots potentially cast by illegals, he indicated that number was too high to be believable. Guess what's going to happen next.

I'd like to see her law license for MA and how she used her so-called ancestry to deflect a Law Professor in holding her feet to the fire. That woman is an absolute reprobate.

angelatc
02-06-2019, 12:40 PM
I'd like to see her law license for MA and how she used her so-called ancestry to deflect a Law Professor in holding her feet to the fire. That woman is an absolute reprobate.

It's already been established that she identified as NA at Harvard. They used her to deflect criticism of no minority staff.

Dr.3D
02-06-2019, 01:05 PM
It was the '80's. I think we were still using American Indian. I guess that's about the time the influencers realized that Indian-American would be confused with American Indian, so they made the existing group reidentify.
I married a Native American in 1979 and she always wrote Native American on those lines.

Maybe we should ask Oyarde. :)

angelatc
02-06-2019, 01:27 PM
I married a Native American in 1979 and she always wrote Native American on those lines.

I'll stand corrected. A quick Google search indicates NA dates back to the '60's. Our Midwest flyover bubble kept us isolated from progress, I guess.

Stratovarious
02-06-2019, 01:35 PM

lol, you couldn't just say that you upfront could you .....:frog:

angelatc
02-06-2019, 09:14 PM
And suddenly it's taboo to discuss it on social media

https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/status/1093191708257538048

ThePaleoLibertarian
02-06-2019, 09:28 PM
She's finished. Her run is over before it began.

oyarde
02-06-2019, 09:40 PM

What exactly is Bar registration card ? Permission from the govt to be heard in a govt court as a representative and ability to bill people for it? So it is a state sanctioned business license .

oyarde
02-06-2019, 09:41 PM

I rarely fill out race on anything . My dog tags said Lutheran .Which is true . Hoped that would keep the priests away .

oyarde
02-06-2019, 09:50 PM
If I fill out anything for a census I only put how many people live here .

PursuePeace
02-06-2019, 10:22 PM
At first glance I thought she had also listed herself as "Warrior".

:tears:

specsaregood
02-06-2019, 10:39 PM
What exactly is Bar registration card ? Permission from the govt to be heard in a govt court as a representative and ability to bill people for it? So it is a state sanctioned business license .

Right, but what difference did it make what Race she put on it? Do they not let white people work as a lawyer and be heard in the same govt courts?

oyarde
02-06-2019, 10:44 PM
Right, but what difference did it make what Race she put on it? Do they not let white people work as a lawyer and be heard in the same govt courts?

She must of heard of me and thought she should be able to charge more for counsel .

Zippyjuan
02-07-2019, 12:26 PM
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/02/07/elizabeth-warren-apology-native-american-identification/2799395002/

The apology was carefully worded.

'An apology from the heart': Sen. Elizabeth Warren sorry for identifying as Native American

WASHINGTON – Sen. Elizabeth Warren apologized Wednesday for "not having been more sensitive about tribal citizenship" after The Washington Post published a 1986 Texas bar registration card where she listed her race as "American Indian."

"I'm not a tribal citizen," the Massachusetts Democrat told reporters. "My apology is an apology for not having been more sensitive about tribal citizenship and tribal sovereignty. I really want to underline the point, tribes and only tribes determine tribal citizenship."

It was at least the third time in a week that Warren – who is part of the large Democratic field running to unseat President Donald Trump in 2020 – has apologized for her past self-identification.

"I can’t go back," Warren told the Post in response to the story about her Texas bar registration. "But I am sorry for furthering confusion on tribal sovereignty and tribal citizenship and harm that resulted."

The former law school professor also apologized to the Cherokee Nation in a phone call with tribal chief Bill John Baker last week for her public release of a DNA test, which an expert said was "strong evidence" that she had Native American ancestry. The test showed the Native American ancestor dated back at least six generations.

After Warren unveiled the results of the test in October via an online video, Cherokee Nation Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said in a statement that using "a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong."

Warren said she told Baker that she was sorry for "extending confusion" about tribal citizenship" and for "harm caused."

On Wednesday, Warren did not deny that there could be other documents out there on which she identified herself as Native American.

"All I know is, during this time period this is consistent with what I did because it was based on my understanding from my family's stories. But family stories are not the same as tribal citizenship and this why I have apologized," she said.

When asked how voters will react to the news, Warren said she would leave that up to the political pundits.

"But understand, this is from the heart. This is about my family, my brothers, and it is about an apology from the heart," she said.

Warren's claim to Native American heritage is an issue that has dogged her since her 2012 Senate campaign against former Republican Sen. Scott Brown. Her opponents have accused her of using minority status for professional benefit and Trump has mocked her as "Pocahontas."

But a Boston Globe investigation revealed that Warren identified herself as white when she applied to teach law at the University of Pennsylvania in 1987 and when she applied in 1995 to work at Harvard University. At both institutions, she changed her ethnicity to Native American after she had already started working there.

"Nothing about my background ever had anything to do with any job I got in any place. It's been fully documented," she told reporters Wednesday.

Trump had promised to donate $1 million if a DNA test showed she had any Native American DNA. https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2018/oct/15/context-donald-trumps-1-million-offer-elizabeth-wa/

Trump in Montana during a campaign stop:

"I shouldn't tell you because I like to not give away secrets. But let's say I'm debating Pocahontas. I promise you I'll do this: I will take, you know those little kits they sell on television for two dollars? ‘Learn your heritage!’ … And in the middle of the debate, when she proclaims that she is of Indian heritage because her mother said she has high cheekbones — that is her only evidence, her mother said we have high cheekbones. We will take that little kit -- but we have to do it gently. Because we're in the #MeToo generation, so I have to be very gentle. And we will very gently take that kit, and slowly toss it, hoping it doesn't injure her arm, and we will say: ‘I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian.’ And let’s see what she does. I have a feeling she will say no. But we’ll hold that for the debates. Do me a favor and keep it within this room, because I don’t want to keep any secrets."

Superfluous Man
02-07-2019, 12:34 PM
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/02/07/elizabeth-warren-apology-native-american-identification/2799395002/

Trump had promised to donate $1 million if a DNA test showed she had any Native American DNA. https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2018/oct/15/context-donald-trumps-1-million-offer-elizabeth-wa/

I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian.’

Notice the difference between what Trump actually said and the way you characterize it.

You say that his promise was contingent on a test showing she had any Indian DNA. But Trump, in the quote you give, stipulates that it must show she's an Indian.

By what definition that anybody at all uses could having a DNA test that shows it's likely she has at most a single Indian ancestor a minimum of 6 generations back constitute her being an Indian?

donnay
02-07-2019, 12:49 PM

The thing is she didn't even practice law in the two states she applied for. The one questionable event is her practicing law in MA, and no one could find out whether she has a license to practice law there. Stating on an application she was American Indian, it did get her a nice cushy job at Harvard to make the minority quotas.

Superfluous Man
02-07-2019, 12:50 PM
Stating on an application she was American Indian, it did get her a nice cushy job at Harvard to make the minority quotas.

Source?

specsaregood
02-07-2019, 12:53 PM
The thing is she didn't even practice law in the two states she applied for. The one questionable event is her practicing law in MA, and no one could find out whether she has a license to practice law there. Stating on an application she was American Indian, it did get her a nice cushy job at Harvard to make the minority quotas.

See that's the thing, the first thing should definitely be an issue; as that sounds like she broke the law. The last part you have no way of proving and are just guessing because that is what you want to believe. I'd focus on the first issue.

Either way, this broads nomination hopes are over. She should have learned the lesson Trump has bestowed upon all: Never Apologize.

donnay
02-07-2019, 12:59 PM
Source?

From the 1st page of this thread: https://legalinsurrection.com/2012/09/elizabeth-warrens-law-license-problem/

Superfluous Man
02-07-2019, 01:02 PM
From the 1st page of this thread: https://legalinsurrection.com/2012/09/elizabeth-warrens-law-license-problem/

Can you quote the part that you think shows she got a job at Harvard based on her Texas bar application, or any other application, saying "American Indian" on it?

Zippyjuan
02-07-2019, 01:04 PM

Warren - a renowned Harvard law professor and consumer advocate - admits she lacks a Massachusetts law license.

But her campaign says it was perfectly fine for her to "take on cases from time to time to defend important principles of bankruptcy law" and that she never "hung out a shingle" in the state.

The rule says lawyers without a license in Massachusetts can practice there "on a temporary basis," especially if they're working on cases with attorneys who are licensed in the state.

https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/506b698769bedd0e69000000-480-326.jpg

https://www.businessinsider.com/elizabeth-warren-law-license-rule-2012-10

https://www.masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2012/09/lawyers_say_elizabeth_warren_d.html

In order to conduct legal work in a Massachusetts court, as is the case with a federal court, you must be licensed in any state or territory recognized by the court and file a statutory request to do so.

Additionally, Jacobson questioned whether Warren needed a state license to conduct legal work while listing her address as her university office in Massachusetts. According to Michael Fredrickson, general counsel to the Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers, she did not.

"The rule provides that if you maintain a systematic and continuous presence in an actual legal office, you have to be licensed," Fredrickson said in an interview with MassLive.com. "It is not talking about law professors who dabble in the law outside of the classroom. Lots of law professors do that and based on what I see there is nothing improper or illegal about it."

Although she wasn't licensed in Massachusetts when conducting work on the federal case, Warren was licensed in New Jersey and Texas.

On September 11, Warren reportedly cancelled her New Jersey license which was inactive for some time.

Warren told reporters on Monday, “I haven’t practiced any law since 2010 since I went down to do the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. I’ve been a member of the bar in Texas for all of my career, in the Supreme Court bar, and until a few weeks ago the bar in New Jersey.”

donnay
02-07-2019, 01:13 PM
Can you quote the part that you think shows she got a job at Harvard based on her Texas bar application, or any other application, saying "American Indian" on it?

Let’s not forget that the original insult to Native Americans came from Elizabeth Warren herself. Applying for a job as a Harvard professor, she claimed to be a Native American. Harvard eagerly accepted her claim— they could tick off two boxes to show diversity: female and minority.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/warren-lied-about-native-american-heritage-to-get-harvard-job-varney

"As I have confirmed before, I let people know about my Native American heritage in a national directory of law school personnel," Warren said in the statement. "At some point after I was hired by them, I also provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard. My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I'm proud of it and I have been open about it."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/warren-concedes-she-told-harvard-and-penn-about-native-american-ancestry/

Warren is a bit of an academic grifter. She’s willing to fake her way to the top. When she came to Harvard Law School, she was — believe it or not — considered by some to be a “minority hire.” She listed herself as a minority on a legal directory reviewed by deans and hiring committees. The University of Pennsylvania “listed her as a minority faculty member,” and she was touted after her hire at Harvard Law School as, yes, the school’s “first woman of color.”
https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/11/elizabeth-warren-native-american-heritage-harvard-fraud/

Zippyjuan
02-07-2019, 01:20 PM
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/warren-lied-about-native-american-heritage-to-get-harvard-job-varney

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/warren-concedes-she-told-harvard-and-penn-about-native-american-ancestry/

"As I have confirmed before, I let people know about my Native American heritage in a national directory of law school personnel," Warren said in the statement. "At some point after I was hired by them, I also provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard. My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I'm proud of it and I have been open about it."

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/11/elizabeth-warren-native-american-heritage-harvard-fraud/

After she was hired she changed her claimed status according to your link.

Superfluous Man
02-07-2019, 01:20 PM

The only quotes you give that support your claim are just hearsay of other critics of Warren saying it like you did, without any evidence.

The quote you give from Warren herself says that it wasn't until after she was hired at Harvard that she provided to them the information that she thought she was an Indian. According to the article Zippy quoted in post 31 above, this claim was corroborated by a Boston Globe investigation, which found that she identified as white in her application for that Harvard job.

specsaregood
02-07-2019, 01:33 PM
this claim was corroborated by a Boston Globe investigation, which found that she identified as white in her application for that Harvard job.

While I agree that it is really just heresay and can't be proven. If she was already self-identifying herself as an indian on official documents (eg: bar registration) prior to her Harvard application, its tough to believe she would suddenly switch to identifying as white for that one.

Superfluous Man
02-07-2019, 01:36 PM
While I agree that it is really just heresay and can't be proven. If she was already self-identifying herself as an indian on official documents (eg: bar registration) prior to her Harvard application, its tough to believe she would suddenly switch to identifying as white for that one.

Not necessarily. It could be that she deliberately avoided putting it on her job applications so as not to open herself up to later repercussions if she did get hired because of it and then got accused of lying about it.

Philhelm
02-07-2019, 01:42 PM
Elizabeth Warren is a moron. I would have thought that she had some small amount of Native American ancestry, such as 1/16th or 1/32nd, but the 1/1,024th percent ancestry blew my cynicism out of the water. And then she releases a video of the result so that she could proclaim, "Ha! See, guys, I do have Native American ancestry!" If she were smart (she's not), she would have stated that she grew up as a child being told of her Native American ancestry by parents and other family members, and that the DNA test results came back as a surprise, like the family that found out they are not Italian after all.

All of this is relevant though, since the left uses identity politics in order to bludgeon us, so it couldn't have happened to a better person.

specsaregood
02-07-2019, 01:44 PM
Not necessarily. It could be that she deliberately avoided putting it on her job applications so as not to open herself up to later repercussions if she did get hired because of it and then got accused of lying about it.

Possibly. Either way she appears to be a scheming liar. And she got played beautifully by Trump.

Zippyjuan
02-07-2019, 01:46 PM
Elizabeth Warren is a moron. I would have thought that she had some small amount of Native American ancestry, such as 1/16th or 1/32nd, but the 1/1,024th percent ancestry blew my cynicism out of the water. And then she releases a video of the result so that she could proclaim, "Ha! See, guys, I do have Native American ancestry!" If she were smart (she's not), she would have stated that she grew up as a child being told of her Native American ancestry by parents and other family members, and that the DNA test results came back as a surprise, like the family that found out they are not Italian after all.

All of this is relevant though, since the left uses identity politics in order to bludgeon us, so it couldn't have happened to a better person.

She did.

"All I know is, during this time period this is consistent with what I did because it was based on my understanding from my family's stories. But family stories are not the same as tribal citizenship and this why I have apologized," she said.

Superfluous Man
02-07-2019, 01:52 PM
She did.

But what she's doing is accepting the line that the tribal authorities are using, which is that DNA tests are inadmissible for claiming to belong to them no matter what those tests say. She's avoiding the point that Philhelm is making about how embarrassingly minuscule her Indian ancestry actually is to begin with in comparison to what she claimed before taking that test.

donnay
02-07-2019, 02:54 PM
The only quotes you give that support your claim are just hearsay of other critics of Warren saying it like you did, without any evidence.

The quote you give from Warren herself says that it wasn't until after she was hired at Harvard that she provided to them the information that she thought she was an Indian. According to the article Zippy quoted in post 31 above, this claim was corroborated by a Boston Globe investigation, which found that she identified as white in her application for that Harvard job.

https://html1-f.scribdassets.com/8ox3vsyydc6ju5kv/images/1-b944a4182a.jpg
https://www.scribd.com/document/387670129/Elizabeth-Warren-Harvard-registrar-memo

Welcome Guinier
NO WRITER ATTRIBUTED
February 4, 1998
We welcome the announcement last week that noted scholar Lani Guinier '71 accepted tenure from Harvard Law School (HLS) and hope her appointment will be followed by offers to others from a diversity of backgrounds.

Guinier will become the first female African-American professor in the 181-year history of HLS. A former Clinton nominee and former NAACP lawyer and an expert on voting rights and civil-rights law, Guinier is a welcome addition to the HLS faculty. However, her appointment is the first in what continues to be a painfully slow process of bringing professors of minority ethnicities to the Harvard University faculty.

Harvard Law School currently has only one tenured minority woman, Gottlieb Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren, who is Native American. The racial makeup of the HLS Faculty has been an issue before as well: in 1989, Harvard dismissed Weld Professor of Law Derrick A. Bell after 18 years of teaching because the noted expert on race and law refused to end his leave in protest of the absence of minority women on HLS faculty.

Speaking to the Philadelphia Inquirer, Guinier said, "Though I am the first woman of color to join the tenured faculty, I know that I will not be the last, and this is important to me". In the news release, Dean of the Law School Robert C. Clark said he felt Guinier's appointment would help "attract other top scholars of diverse backgrounds."

Harvard Law School and Harvard University as a whole are woefully behind their peers in the ethnic diversity of their faculties, and therefore are missing out on the benefits that a diverse group of top scholars can bring. The administrators of Harvard University must increase the pace of their search and work harder to bring innovative scholars from a wide array of backgrounds to the Harvard University faculty.

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/1998/2/4/welcome-guinier-pwe-welcome-the-announcement/

Zippyjuan
02-07-2019, 03:06 PM
https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2018/09/01/did-claiming-native-american-heritage-actually-help-elizabeth-warren-get-ahead-but-complicated/wUZZcrKKEOUv5Spnb7IO0K/story.html

Warren’s personnel file from Harvard shows that her ethnic status was first marked in the Harvard human resources system as Native American in November 1995. That’s more than four months after she started her position, and two years and nine months after she was offered the job.

Anti Globalist
02-07-2019, 04:05 PM
Wonder what the her next controversy is going to be.

Occam's Banana
02-08-2019, 02:55 AM
Wonder what the her next controversy is going to be.

Whatever it is, you can rest assured that it won't be about her proposals to rob and plunder other people (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?531125-Soak-the-rich-Americans-say-go-for-it) ...

Schifference
02-08-2019, 03:38 AM
I forget the field but I remember a person giving a speech not too long ago stating that there were zero black graduates from let's say astro physics. So if a person puts down they are black and get a degree in astro physics, they have guaranteed job security. Are there not people that have a black parent that appear white? Does a person have to have dark skin color to be classified as African American?

Superfluous Man
02-08-2019, 06:52 AM
I forget the field but I remember a person giving a speech not too long ago stating that there were zero black graduates from let's say astro physics. So if a person puts down they are black and get a degree in astro physics, they have guaranteed job security. Are there not people that have a black parent that appear white? Does a person have to have dark skin color to be classified as African American?

I don't know how it would play out when it's used to benefit from affirmative action. But at least as far as the census bureau is concerned, race is defined by no criteria other than self-identification. And I think that if what you're talking about happened, and it was challenged, the challengers would be hard-pressed to find any other criteria to use to disprove that someone who calls themselves black really is black.

shakey1
02-08-2019, 07:13 AM
Pocahonky :cool:

Stratovarious
02-08-2019, 07:52 AM

Lies from the heart : Sen. Elizabeth Warren sorry for identifying as Native American

-
-
Sorry for falsifying documents , I plan to withdraw from the bar
and return all of my falsely earned income, amassed during
my career of hiding behind my fraud.

donnay
02-08-2019, 10:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysG82QwMBDQ

Philhelm
02-08-2019, 01:05 PM
She did.

No she didn't. She released a super-cheesy video with her on the phone receiving confirmation of her Native American DNA, despite only possessing 1/1,024th Native DNA.

angelatc
02-08-2019, 01:12 PM
If I fill out anything for a census I only put how many people live here .

I lied about that. Now my husband does it because he does not want me to violate federal law.

angelatc
02-08-2019, 01:16 PM

You do not. My son had a blonde blue eyed classmate who was a natural born American citizen born abroad. Because she was born in South Africa, she had dual citizenship and could legally identify as African-American.

A sad footnote to the story is that as a college student, she also now identifies as a boy. Eww.

dannno
02-08-2019, 11:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysG82QwMBDQ

bump