PDA

View Full Version : *NEW* END THE WAR - Ron Paul Stickers

RonPaulStreetTeam
12-13-2007, 01:42 PM
http://www.ronpaulstreetteam.com/stickers.html
http://www.ronpaulstreetteam.com/images/ron-paul-end-the-war-sticke.gif

check em out, they should be everywhere and handed to everyone!
http://www.ronpaulstreetteam.com/stickers.html

*Update*

ok well out here in the San Francisco Bay Area "End The War" is a huge issue.
many think Hillary and Obama will end the war.

The yellow ribbons are ugly to me as well and I HATE seeing them on SUV's.
However they mean support the troops and they grab attention.
this is meant to spread his strongest message of end the war and it catches the eye.

We are targeting NEW voters, not ourselves! If it was up to me I wouldn't even use the "Revolution" but it has become recognized and sorta branded if you will by who knows who pushed it first all over with tons of help ;)

They dont look so ugly posted all over bathroom mirrors, street poles and garbage cans.
they look like, hey what's that? I'm gonna check him out because I want to end the war!

thanks guys =)
Out of everyone I consulted and all the people who have bought them from me on eBay you are the first people to ever tell me they are ugly which makes me think they may be awesome and you're misinforming others.
I know this place is hella infected trying to guide real supporters in the wrong direction.

be aware!

rasheedwallace
12-13-2007, 01:51 PM
too ugly.

RonPaulVolunteer
12-13-2007, 02:14 PM
seriously ugly

Austin
12-13-2007, 02:16 PM
Other than the yellow ribbons, which don't quite harmonize with the other colors, this looks pretty good.

Ridiculous
12-13-2007, 02:17 PM
They look very cheap....

rollingpig
12-13-2007, 02:34 PM
sorry to say this ,but it does look ugly

krott5333
12-13-2007, 02:37 PM
well that didn't go too well..

krott5333
12-13-2007, 02:37 PM
let me try my hand at this...

krott5333
12-13-2007, 02:38 PM
oh theyre the size of a business card... thats cool.

Birdlady
12-13-2007, 02:40 PM
The yellow ribbons detract from the rest of it. And honestly those yellow ribbons don't mean what they used to mean. People put those on their car and they want to blow up every country. This is so called "supporting the troops".

yongrel
12-13-2007, 02:41 PM
tie a yellow ribbon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmsOIjzQ1V8

krott5333
12-13-2007, 02:54 PM
how bout this:

http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/public/13554/business%20card%20stickers%20copy.png

Ridiculous
12-13-2007, 03:00 PM
Much better. But on the last line I would change it to "Republican for President"

RonPaulStreetTeam
12-13-2007, 03:02 PM
^^^ THAT is ugly, it might as well say NO Parking or Garage Sale. Fragile maybe? something my eye is trained to ignore, red and white.

ok well out here in the San Francisco Bay Area "End The War" is a huge issue.
many think Hillary and Obama will end the war.

The yellow ribbons are ugly to me as well and I HATE seeing them on SUV's.
However they mean support the troops and they grab attention.
this is meant to spread his strongest message of end the war and it catches the eye.

They dont look so ugly posted all over bathroom mirrors, street poles and garbage cans.
they look like, hey what's that? I'm gonna check him out because I want to end the war!

thanks guys =)
you are the first people to ever tell me they are ugly which makes me think they may be awesome and you're misinforming others.

I know this place is hella infected.

Chibioz
12-13-2007, 03:03 PM
cool idea, those are eye sores though

RonPaulStreetTeam
12-13-2007, 03:04 PM
Much better. But on the last line I would change it to "Republican for President"

lol see what I mean?

Why add a party affiliation / American dividing word.

If my stickers said Republican on them as I handed them out to people on the streets (who all love them too) then they would immediately say NO WAY!

krott5333
12-13-2007, 03:36 PM
how bout this one:

http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/public/13557/business%20card%20stickers%20copy.png

krott5333
12-13-2007, 03:36 PM
lol see what I mean?

Why add a party affiliation / American dividing word.

If my stickers said Republican on them as I handed them out to people on the streets (who all love them too) then they would immediately say NO WAY!

because then people will realize "oh, theres a republican against the war!"

Ridiculous
12-13-2007, 03:44 PM
because then people will realize "oh, theres a republican against the war!"

Exactly!

RonPaulStreetTeam
12-13-2007, 03:58 PM
what???

this is terrible logic!

I guess it's all about Demographics as I state here
http://ronpaulstreetteam.com/forums/index.php?topic=66.0

I am in Baja Canada, HUGE population that rejects Republican and accepts end the war.

You guys must all be in the United State of Texas?

krott5333
12-13-2007, 04:03 PM
what???

this is terrible logic!

I guess it's all about Demographics as I state here
http://ronpaulstreetteam.com/forums/index.php?topic=66.0

I am in Baja Canada, HUGE population that rejects Republican and accepts end the war.

You guys must all be in the United State of Texas?

ummm, no. People reject republicans because of the war, assuming every republican is FOR the war. People need to realize there is a republican AGAINST the war.

Ridiculous
12-13-2007, 04:13 PM
1. They MUST know he is a Republican in order to vote for him. Because they have to register as a Republican in most states. They have to find out he's a republican at some point..... There is no point in hiding it
2. THere are lots of people that don't like the war, don't like most democrats, especially hillary and don't know that there is a Republican running who would end the war. So saying he is a republican creates interest.

RonPaulStreetTeam
12-13-2007, 05:06 PM
ummm, no. People reject republicans because of the war, assuming every republican is FOR the war. People need to realize there is a republican AGAINST the war.

No they don't like them because everything has been geared towards hating them.

Because people were brainwashed to think Bill Clinton was so great. Because (R) means Millitary Commissions ACTS and Patriot ACTS.

It's too late to try and save a name for those who are sided against it.

I know both parties are the same.
But I am marketing Ron Paul to people that think Democrats are the answer.

RonPaulStreetTeam
12-13-2007, 05:13 PM
1. They MUST know he is a Republican in order to vote for him. Because they have to register as a Republican in most states. They have to find out he's a republican at some point..... There is no point in hiding it
2. THere are lots of people don't like the war, don't like most democrats, especially hillary and don't know that there is a Republican running who would end the war. So saying he is a republican creates interest.

Ummmm no these democrats out here think Hillary and Obama will end the war. They are uneducated, uninformed and voting based on party not issues because they simply don't know the issues. They watch TV. not read about them.

DUH!!!

So you don't walk up and say, "Hey let me tell you about a Republican!"

To most people that triggers subliminal messages, "war, lies, taxes, cooperate mongers, special interest" etc etc etc

You say hey this guy is running for president, these are all his stances.
When they ask you tell them and be ready for argument and proving that he is not the same and talking about his voting record.

You dont throw stickers up that automatically turn people off because of the word Republican! That reminds me of a cowboy oil fool trying to hijack my country. i would tear the damn sticker down! Without looking him up.

I used to canvass for the ACLU on the streets of San Francisco, Berkeley and Oakland doing fund raising.
You better believe I brought up Ron Paul to almost everyone I stopped every day and handed them a card and a sticker.
You know how many people asked first what party he was? Too many. And I would say 75% of them wouldn't even let me TALK about him!!!!
They did not care to hear.

Soooooooooooo you get them hooked on Ron Paul and his MESSAGE not his PARTY then you tell them the only catch is to vote for him you have to switch parties and declare Republican.

Even then most people out here wont do that. sad but true.

Republican should be the last thing out of your mouth, not on stickers! That's like tarnishing his name!

Pharoah
12-13-2007, 07:30 PM
If we hide that RP is a "Republican", we play into the MSM's hands. They want to marginalize him - and the best way to make it seem that he doesn't have a chance is to mislead the public that he is third party. There's already a huge number of Ron Paul articles that don't mention he's a Republican.

Cyclone
12-13-2007, 07:47 PM
You are going to get rocks thrown at your car and shot at if you put that on your car in the southern states. To them the yellow ribbons mean we support the war. If you put that on your car it means you hate the troops.

and they are ugly.

RonPaulStreetTeam
12-14-2007, 12:12 AM
If we hide that RP is a "Republican", we play into the MSM's hands. They want to marginalize him - and the best way to make it seem that he doesn't have a chance is to mislead the public that he is third party. There's already a huge number of Ron Paul articles that don't mention he's a Republican.

ha I don't hide it, I tell people after I convince them to vote for him.
You just don't start off with it.

as for "playing into the MSM hands"?

NOT talking about 9/11 is doing just that. controlling truth.

If people are smart enough to support Ron Paul I think they are ready to hear truth.

RonPaulStreetTeam
12-14-2007, 12:14 AM
You are going to get rocks thrown at your car and shot at if you put that on your car in the southern states. To them the yellow ribbons mean we support the war. If you put that on your car it means you hate the troops.

and they are ugly.

are you even making sense?
Ribbons mean you hate troops?

Yellow Ribbons mean you "support the troops" which yeah many see as "fund them".

But In this case the obvious message from the stickers I guess is only for that of higher intelligence.

"Support The Troops, END THE WAR" NOT "fund the war"

RonPaulStreetTeam
12-14-2007, 03:44 PM
well as much as you guys think they suck.....
sure did get a bunch of orders from here.

so thank you tot hose who know this is important and disregarded these guys attacks.