PDA

View Full Version : Pennsylvania admits to 11,000 noncitizens registered to vote

Swordsmyth
01-31-2019, 09:27 PM
A top Pennsylvania lawmaker called on the state Wednesday to immediately expunge the names of 11,198 noncitizens whom the state confirmed are registered to vote, despite not being eligible.
State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe (https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/daryl-metcalfe/), a Republican and former chairman of a House government oversight panel, said the administration of Gov. Tom Wolf, a Democrat, belatedly acknowledged the large number of noncitizens in communications over the past two months.

“I believe that we need to take action and have those people removed immediately from the rolls,” Mr. Metcalfe (https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/daryl-metcalfe/) told The Washington Times. “They were never eligible to vote.”

More at: https://truepundit.com/pennsylvania-admits-to-11000-noncitizens-registered-to-vote/

donnay
02-01-2019, 09:20 AM
Yeah no voter fraud. This is exactly how people we don't want in office get in. People say. the last election the democrats won the house fair and square because people do not want freedom. pfffffft.

Anti Federalist
02-01-2019, 11:19 AM
Yeah no voter fraud. This is exactly how people we don't want in office get in. People say. the last election the democrats one the house fair and square because people do not want freedom. pfffffft.

The illegals certainly don't want freedom, do they?

donnay
02-01-2019, 11:29 AM
The illegals certainly don't want freedom, do they?

If they didn't want freedom, I would think they would stay in their own countries.

navy-vet
02-01-2019, 11:43 AM
Yeah no voter fraud. This is exactly how people we don't want in office get in. People say. the last election the democrats won the house fair and square because people do not want freedom. pfffffft.
yep

Anti Federalist
02-01-2019, 04:55 PM
If they didn't want freedom, I would think they would stay in their own countries.

They don't want freedom.

They want food and entertainment...the "good life"...mucho dinero.

The problem is they, even more so than US natives, fail to realize that the only way to achieve widespread mucho dinero is with freedom, property rights, and rule of law.

Anti Globalist
02-01-2019, 05:18 PM
They don't want freedom.

They want food and entertainment...the "good life"...mucho dinero.

The problem is they, even more so than US natives, fail to realize that the only way to achieve widespread mucho dinero is with freedom, property rights, and rule of law.
Yep they want a good life at our expense.

Swordsmyth
02-01-2019, 05:29 PM
Too many people don't, that is why the contests are close enough to be stolen.

Swordsmyth
02-01-2019, 05:30 PM
They don't want freedom, they want prosperity and they believe the best way to get it is to use the government to take it.