PDA

View Full Version : Conservative Christians ARE for Ron Paul

justinc.1089
12-13-2007, 01:24 PM
I had exams this week at my college so I had some free time, so I figured I would go back by my highschool to see some old friends and talk to everybody there about Ron Paul.

I went to a private Christian school so most of the people around there are the very definition of the Christain voting block; they think just like the people that are supposedly rallying behind Huckabee. And I thought that was what I was going to encounter, pro-war people liking Huckabee, but I was wrong!:D

Most of the people were very undecided and unhappy with the republicans running, and were not for staying in Iraq either. There is one big Huckabee supporter at the school that I know of, but luckily he's not old enough to vote yet lol. And to my surprise someone that was one of my teachers in highschool already liked Ron Paul a lot, and said she didn't care if he didn't have any chance of winning because she was still voting for him!

So I gave her some slimjims and a yard sign. I got a lot of people either saying they would vote for him or seriously considering him at least, so it was great. It really excited me because these people are the group of voters that are supposedly behind Huckabee, and it turns out this group of them is not lol! They like Ron Paul!:D:D

DrRich
12-13-2007, 01:28 PM
awesome!

its catchin on!

justinc.1089
12-13-2007, 01:37 PM
Yeah I think everyone is overestimating the number of republicans that want to stay in Iraq, and underestimating the number that want to leave. When people realize liberty and peace is an option, they always choose it.

Huck's not the option for that. We're going to get more typical conservative Christian support from Huckabee's supposed supporters than we and everyone thinks in my opinion after what I saw today.:D

hawks4ronpaul
12-13-2007, 01:42 PM
Ron Paul once mentioned that Iraq did not meet Christian just-war standards.

That statement should be replayed for Christian audiences.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

Hurricane Bruiser
12-13-2007, 01:47 PM
I know that at least two of the delegates to the WV state convention for Ron Paul are pastors.

Kingfisher
12-13-2007, 01:50 PM
The Christians have been neoconned . We need to wake them up without beating them up.

justinc.1089
12-13-2007, 08:20 PM
The Christians have been neoconned . We need to wake them up without beating them up.

I'm not thinking that they have been fully neo-conned yet now. I'm thinking they are just in a state of confusion now, like they don't know what to think they should think lol.

RobS
12-13-2007, 08:23 PM
Justin, where are you from?

I went to a private Christian school in Wyoming, Michigan and I have found the same thing.

justinc.1089
12-13-2007, 08:24 PM
I'm from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. And if we're encountering the same thing that is REALLY a good sign since we're like a continent apart lol!

I would think thats a very good sign if those schools are that far apart but have people thinking a lot alike.

ronpaulfollower999
12-13-2007, 08:27 PM
When I was at church Wednesday night I talked to some guy who was the principle for a private school. Anyway he said that he wants Huckabee because he represents Bush the most. Didn't bother converting him.

justinc.1089
12-13-2007, 08:30 PM
He's just blindly falling for Huckabee implying that God endorsed him. There is someone I know thats graduating from my old highschool like that too, but I'm about to get a dvd showing the real huckster to him, so hopefully he will see the light, but I'm doubtful.

(Get it, see the light, God? :rolleyes::p That was a great one right? lol)

The Christians still thinking about everything and not just blindly following whoever they think Christians are supposed to be voting for are mainly still undecided like everyone else I think, and they find Paul's position on getting out of Iraq attractive because its like Paul says, invading a country is not Christian.

hawks4ronpaul
12-13-2007, 08:35 PM
Label your neocon-exorcising DVDs to Christians, "Road to Damascus."

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/