PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi introduces legislation to assure Democrats Never Lose Another Election

H_H
01-30-2019, 04:29 PM
Some provisions:

Requires states to get “preclearance” from Washington, D.C., before changing their election procedures.
Mandates taxpayer dollars fund candidates who citizens actually oppose for office.
Forces all states to allow all convicted felons to vote.
Requires all states to allow same-day voter registration, which leads to voter fraud.
Makes it difficult for a state to discover if a voter is also voting in another state.
Prevents states from limiting early voting.
Prevents states from limiting voting by mail.
Requires all states to provide free mail-in absentee ballots.
Criminalizes political speech that the government deems “discouraging” to voters who are statistically more likely to vote Democrat.
Takes redistricting away from elected leaders to give to left-leaning commissions.

tod evans
01-30-2019, 04:47 PM
Forces all states to allow all convicted felons to vote.

I agree with this.......

Who better to vote against the current government?

timosman
01-30-2019, 04:49 PM
I agree with this.......

Who better to vote against the current government?

Not if they get released early.

tod evans
01-30-2019, 04:51 PM
Not if they get released early.

Oh bullshit!

Anybody who's been through the system hates the system.........

H_H
01-30-2019, 05:03 PM
Oh bull$#@!!

Anybody who's been through the system hates the system.........
Maybe so, but they do all vote Democrat.

Not that me and the Republicans are BFFs.

But the point does stand, I think, that letting them vote tips the scales strongly in the Democrat's favor.

Zippyjuan
01-30-2019, 05:05 PM
https://www.vox.com/2019/1/30/18203936/mitch-mcconnell-election-day-federal-holiday

Mitch McConnell: making Election Day a federal holiday is a Democratic “power grab”

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell doesn’t think Election Day should be a federal holiday because that would give Democrats too much power.

McConnell took to the Senate floor Wednesday to rail against HR 1, the sweeping anti-corruption proposal House Democrats have put forward as their first bill in the majority. Among many other measures, it proposes making Election Day a federal holiday and encourages private sector businesses to do the same.

McConnell, who calls the bill the “Democratic Politician Protection Act,” sees that as a “power grab.”

“Just what America needs, another paid holiday and a bunch of government workers being paid to go out and work ... [on Democratic] campaigns,” he snarked on the Senate floor. “This is the Democrat plan to restore democracy? ... A power grab.”

The proposal to make Election Day a federal holiday is based on a simple reality: A wide swath of the American public doesn’t vote — and most of those nonvoters say they skipped the polls because they had to work or get kids to school and didn’t have the time.

Currently, more than 20 states require employers to allow paid time off to vote. Others require employers to allow unpaid time off. Voting rights activists argue that making Election Day a federal holiday would promote more civic participation. Detractors say a federal holiday would be too big an ask of businesses that rely on day-to-day revenue.

McConnell is making a different argument altogether: He’s saying that making Election Day a federal holiday would result in unfavorable election outcomes for Republicans. More to the point, he’s saying that the more people vote, the worse it is for his party.

Anti Globalist
01-30-2019, 05:12 PM
Well I guess we're never going to have another republican president then.

Stratovarious
01-30-2019, 05:20 PM
-State of Emergency to be declared, Libertarians and conservatives under house arrest till after election
cycle end.
-Buses to run 24/7; Mexico to US polling places.
-Special x signed ballots (no witness required) distributed to all US cemeteries.
-All Prisons to open gates on polling days.
-DNC to administer all audits.

tod evans
01-30-2019, 05:31 PM
Maybe so, but they do all vote Democrat.

Not that me and the Republicans are BFFs.

But the point does stand, I think, that letting them vote tips the scales strongly in the Democrat's favor.

I know several convicted felons and not one of them votes dem..........

Swordsmyth
01-30-2019, 05:43 PM
Most of them do.
Somehow every time felons are given back the vote the Demoncrats' vote share goes up in that state.

phill4paul
01-30-2019, 05:43 PM

Me too. A half-dozen worth. But, because of my geographic and circle they are all white males. So perhaps other demographics are different? I dunno.

Stratovarious
01-30-2019, 05:52 PM
Most of them do.
Somehow every time felons are given back the vote the Demoncrats' vote share goes up in that state.
I think that it stands to reason that the profile of a convicted felon baring personal use drug convictions,
would align quite well with that of a Liberal.

Stratovarious
01-30-2019, 05:54 PM
Good lord Tod , that's one hell of a badge of honor, I know none.
I'm not hangin' with the right crowd.
:frog:

oyarde
01-30-2019, 05:56 PM
https://www.vox.com/2019/1/30/18203936/mitch-mcconnell-election-day-federal-holiday

I do not think it should be a Fed Holiday but I am not so sure Mitch is correct .

Swordsmyth
01-30-2019, 05:58 PM
I do not think it should be a Fed Holiday but I am not so sure Mitch is correct .
Our voters have jobs, our vote might increase.

timosman
01-30-2019, 05:59 PM
Why not vote on a weekend? :confused:

Brian4Liberty
01-30-2019, 06:02 PM
Nancy Pelosi proposal in a nutshell: anyone can vote, any where, as many times as they want. Votes will be counted by Democrats, and counting will continue in every race until the Democrat wins.

oyarde
01-30-2019, 06:02 PM
I feel my state has the right to put limitations on mail in ballots , to disallow same day voter registration , limit early voting etc . This bill will not make it through the senate because of these . I would also encourage my state to continue all current practices regardless . I would also chip in if the Gov. would like to buy everyone a bayonet and I would volunteer to give some classes .

Stratovarious
01-30-2019, 06:03 PM
Don't give them ideas, they'll schedule Nascar races and those Duck Caller
shows , to keep Republicans at home glued to the set/

Swordsmyth
01-30-2019, 06:03 PM
Tuesday was the day most convenient to farmers who came into town to buy supplies in the old days is what I was told.

oyarde
01-30-2019, 06:04 PM
I would not even have a problem with early voting being eliminated with exceptions for elderly and handicapped and mail voting available only to military .

Swordsmyth
01-30-2019, 06:05 PM
I feel my state has the right to put limitations on mail in ballots , to disallow same day voter registration , limit early voting etc . This bill will not make it through the senate because of these . I would also encourage my state to continue all current practices regardless . I would also chip in if the Gov. would like to buy everyone a bayonet and give classes .
Congress is charged with arming the militia, every male 16 and older is part of the militia, I want my M-14.

oyarde
01-30-2019, 06:05 PM
Our voters have jobs, our vote might increase.

Correct . They all work and most work more than 8 hours a day . The freeloaders are mostly in the other party .

Stratovarious
01-30-2019, 06:08 PM
I feel my state has the right to put limitations on mail in ballots , to disallow same day voter registration , limit early voting etc . This bill will not make it through the senate because of these . I would also encourage my state to continue all current practices regardless . I would also chip in if the Gov. would like to buy everyone a bayonet and give classes .
I think we can all see this one from a mile away;
''same day voter registration''
Liberals aren't like regular folks, they don't plan ahead, responsibility
is for those other guys.
Pretty obvious why they came up with this one imv.

phill4paul
01-30-2019, 06:25 PM
Good lord Tod , that's one hell of a badge of honor, I know none.
I'm not hangin' with the right crowd.
:frog:

A friend, contractor, did 12 yrs. for cocaine trafficking in a federal pen in his youth. He got out, got into construction, became a contractor. He built $2-$5 million mansions with the crew he put together. He's probably worth $3-$5 million in assets now. He's retired from contracting and builds beautiful wood doors from salvaged premium wood. Sells each of them for around $6k. Per door. He loves the fuck out of the Republican party and is a staunch MAGA man.

Stratovarious
01-30-2019, 06:34 PM
A friend, contractor, did 12 yrs. for cocaine trafficking in a federal pen in his youth. He got out, got into construction, became a contractor. He built $2-$5 million mansions with the crew he put together. He's probably worth $3-$5 million in assets now. He's retired from contracting and builds beautiful wood doors from salvaged premium wood. Sells each of them for around $6k. Per door. He loves the $#@! out of the Republican party and is a staunch MAGA man.
You should coach your friend, the Republican party is only very slightly advanced in
terms of the Constitution and our Bill of Rights over the Demos , not to mention the endless wars
that the war hawks bring.
Bearing in mind, Trump is not a 'real' republican , he just ran on the ticket.

Swordsmyth
01-30-2019, 06:37 PM
I think we can all see this one from a mile away;
''same day voter registration''
Liberals aren't like regular folks, they don't plan ahead, responsibility
is for those other guys.
Pretty obvious why they came up with this one imv.

It also leaves no time to check whether the registration is fraudulent.

Stratovarious
01-30-2019, 06:38 PM
It also leaves no time to check whether the registration is fraudulent.
ah ha , I missed that , good point.

phill4paul
01-30-2019, 06:46 PM
You should coach your friend, the Republican party is only very slightly advanced in
terms of the Constitution and our Bill of Rights over the Demos , not to mention the endless wars
that the war hawks bring.
Bearing in mind, Trump is not a 'real' republican , he just ran on the ticket.

No. He's doing fine. Married a high school friend of mine 10 yrs. his junior. School teacher and flaming liberal. Two daughters. Has a nice spread. A really nice spread. His wife's vote cancels his so it is a wash. He doesn't need coaching from me.

H_H
01-30-2019, 06:46 PM
Well OK, but that's not the statistic.

Now there could be massive voter fraud and all the felons are actually voting Libertarian or Green Party or GOP and it's just getting counted for the Dems.

I in fact assume there is massive voter fraud, on a continual basis.

It will just be kind of too bad if this bill passes as it will further entrenchify voter fraud and make it more impossible to blow the lid off of.

Not that the public has cared about the voter fraud that already has been thus blown.

H_H
01-30-2019, 06:48 PM
Me too. A half-dozen worth. But, because of my geographic and circle they are all white males. So perhaps other demographics are different? I dunno.
OK, well, yeah; mystery solved, guys.

The vasty majority of convicted felon are of.... hmm... let's not get banned again, how-to-say.... different color persuasions?

Stratovarious
01-30-2019, 06:56 PM
No. He's doing fine. Married a high school friend of mine 10 yrs. his junior. School teacher and flaming liberal. Two daughters. Has a nice spread. A really nice spread. His wife's vote cancels his so it is a wash. He doesn't need coaching from me.
So, its not about the Bill of Rights , the Constitution, inalienable God Given Rights, its about Money, and raising
daughters that have his same level or lack thereof of awareness........
I get it, I was like that too.

Swordsmyth
01-30-2019, 06:58 PM

The vasty majority of convicted felon are of.... hmm... let's not get banned again, how-to-say.... different color persuasions?
That shouldn't get you banned, it is widely admitted, they use it as an excuse to restore voting rights to people who have shown themselves to be unfit to make important decisions.

phill4paul
01-30-2019, 07:02 PM

Like I said, I dunno.

tod evans
01-30-2019, 07:05 PM

I know none of those..

phill4paul
01-30-2019, 07:12 PM
So, its not about the Bill of Rights , the Constitution, inalienable God Given Rights, its about Money, and raising
daughters that have his same level or lack thereof of awareness........
I get it, I was like that too.

It is what it is. Who am I to judge? He's doing well. Life is complex. He has a MAGA hat but at the same time wears tie-dyes and goes to Red Rock to watch Grateful Dead shows. He's a Dead Head. Travels far and wide to watch their shows. That's how he hooked up with his wife and what they share in common. Besides the kids.

Stratovarious
01-30-2019, 07:15 PM
It is what it is. Who am I to judge? He's doing well. Life is complex. He has a MAGA hat but at the same time wears tie-dyes and goes to Red Rock to watch Grateful Dead shows. He's a Dead Head. Travels far and wide to watch their shows. That's how he hooked up with his wife and what they share in common. Besides the kids.
I know , I apologize, I do forget, not everyone is into social/political or really has time to dissect issues, he has done well.

PAF
01-30-2019, 07:17 PM
Well I guess we're never going to have another republican president then.

Hold on a sec... we had one in my lifetime? Was I overseas at the time? When did that happen?

phill4paul
01-30-2019, 07:20 PM
I know , I apologize, I do forget, not everyone is into social/political or really has time to dissect issues, he has done well.

Much like a friend of RPF's, brother Pete, he laments that he can't own firearms. He blames that on Democrats. Though in conversation he agrees with me that the NRA isn't worth a shit.

My personal position is simple. Once you've done the time, for the crime, you should be re-stated as a full citizen.

Stratovarious
01-30-2019, 07:25 PM

My personal position is simple. Once you've done the time, for the crime, you should be re-stated as a full citizen.
No argument with that.

Swordsmyth
01-30-2019, 07:30 PM
Much like a friend of RPF's, brother Pete, he laments that he can't own firearms. He blames that on Democrats. Though in conversation he agrees with me that the NRA isn't worth a $#@!.

No argument with that.

I think they should get their gun rights back but NOT voting rights, I am in favor of restricting voting rights in other ways as well so I consider people who have shown that they can't be trusted with important decisions by becoming felons (for legitimate crimes) to be an obvious category.

Stratovarious
01-30-2019, 07:36 PM
I think they should get their gun rights back but NOT voting rights, I am in favor of restricting voting rights in other ways as well so I consider people who have shown that they can't be trusted with important decisions by becoming felons (for legitimate crimes) to be an obvious category.
I'm on the fence 'voting' rights wise, my contention is that while they are incarcerated they get no rights, when the are released
I don't believe there are enough of the really dumb or irresponsible ones to sway an election.
I think the cloud over the liberal mindset is to allow felonious inmates to vote, which is probably not a great idea.

phill4paul
01-30-2019, 07:41 PM

Either a person is a menace to society or they are not. If they are, there is incarceration. If they are not there is release and a full return to society.

Swordsmyth
01-30-2019, 07:47 PM
I'm on the fence 'voting' rights wise, my contention is that while they are incarcerated they get no rights, when the are released
I don't believe there are enough of the really dumb or irresponsible ones to sway an election.
I think the cloud over the liberal mindset is to allow felonious inmates to vote, which is probably not a great idea.

Either a person is a menace to society or they are not. If they are, there is incarceration. If they are not there is release and a full return to society.

Voting is the power to use government force, it is the most dangerous activity on the planet, people who have demonstrated criminal tendencies should not be allowed to participate.
It is only natural that people with criminal tendencies are more likely to vote to use government to steal on their behalf.

ThePaleoLibertarian
01-30-2019, 07:49 PM
You are dreaming if you think felons are going to vote GOP in large numbers under any circumstance. The recent Florida change to enfranchise criminals might have stolen the state from Republicans already.

Who do you think these people are going to vote for?
https://www.tampabay.com/resizer/-LHAF_xk3TWmA4oKLaEAVg_9ncY=/900x0/smart/filters:quality(60)/s3.amazonaws.com/arc-wordpress-client-uploads/tbt/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/31083842/Amendment4.jpg

They're not exactly a bunch of Thomas Sowells.

euphemia
01-30-2019, 07:58 PM
Criminal justice reform might mean fewer felons, yes?

phill4paul
01-30-2019, 08:14 PM
Voting is the power to use government force, it is the most dangerous activity on the planet, people who have demonstrated criminal tendencies should not be allowed to participate.
It is only natural that people with criminal tendencies are more likely to vote to use government to steal on their behalf.

Either a convict released becomes a full citizen or they are a menace and need to remain incarcerated.

Their is no "either, or." A convict released, unless given full measure of rights, will continue the cycle of criminality because that is all that is afforded to him.

Swordsmyth
01-30-2019, 08:16 PM
Either a convict released becomes a full citizen or they are a menace and need to remain incarcerated.

Their is no "either, or." A convict released, unless given full measure of rights, will continue the cycle of criminality because that is all that is afforded to him.
How will not being allowed to vote cause an ex-con to return to a life of crime?

phill4paul
01-30-2019, 08:59 PM
How will not being allowed to vote cause an ex-con to return to a life of crime?

Disassociation. Being lesser than a full citizen. No different than not being able to possess a firearm. Responsibility breeds responsibility. Disassociation breeds disassociation.

Swordsmyth
01-30-2019, 09:09 PM
Disassociation. Being lesser than a full citizen. No different than not being able to possess a firearm. Responsibility breeds responsibility. Disassociation breeds disassociation.
Consequences, they weren't born a felon.
If they can't deal with the consequences of their actions then that is another reason they shouldn't be allowed to vote.
If the only lasting consequence after their time was served was not being able to vote that would have no effect on their chances of returning to a life of crime, anyone who would return because they couldn't vote would return if they could vote.

Wooden Indian
01-30-2019, 09:15 PM
Which option derails this crazy train the soonest?

Seems to me that Nancy's plan makes the most sense in that regard.... and... well hell, it is Nancy farking Pelosi, so you know it has to be hoopa-jooped to the nth degree. Let's do that one!

phill4paul
01-30-2019, 09:30 PM
Consequences, they weren't born a felon.
If they can't deal with the consequences of their actions then that is another reason they shouldn't be allowed to vote.
If the only lasting consequence after their time was served was not being able to vote that would have no effect on their chances of returning to a life of crime, anyone who would return because they couldn't vote would return if they could vote.

They have dealt with consequence. It's called incarceration. The price has been paid upon release. If there is no redemption then there is no point in release. Is that not the point of incarceration? Correction followed by redemption? A half-citizen will act as a half-citizen. One that is not a part of the whole. If one is an outcast, not a part of the whole, then one will become as such.

Swordsmyth
01-30-2019, 09:40 PM
They have dealt with consequence. It's called incarceration. The price has been paid upon release. If there is no redemption then there is no point in release. Is that not the point of incarceration? Correction followed by redemption? A half-citizen will act as a half-citizen. One that is not a part of the whole. If one is an outcast, not a part of the whole, then one will become as such.
Not being allowed to vote does NOT make one a half citizen, not being allowed to own a gun makes you less than half a citizen.

I advocate for all government workers other than the military and anyone who gets a dime of government money to be banned from voting perhaps even including the employees of government contractors, I can't see doing that and then allowing felons to vote, it would also leave the felons with plenty of company so they would feel quite so alienated.

Wooden Indian
01-30-2019, 09:50 PM

We'll have to disagree there.
1. Prison, much like the education system, is an indoctrination camp, where your hate for <insert group here> is further honed and polished, whilst your humanity is stripped away, fleshy layer by fleshy layer. It is not a place to ponder, self reflect, and find Ron Paul before rejoining the population with your new master's degree in neurosciences.

2. I am an outcast. I am not part of the whole.
I reject the very notion. Herd and Group mentalities are the feeding grounds of razor-toothed and droopy-eyed liberals.

Zippyjuan
01-30-2019, 09:57 PM

Incarceration is usually basic warehousing. There is limited effort to reform the prisoner or make them a better citizen when they come out. Redemption is not the rule. Instead, they are more likely to learn to become a better criminal. Society is not improved by it. We lock up more people than any other country in the world and spend billions of taxpayer money on it. It needs to be reformed and reduced.

Wooden Indian
01-30-2019, 10:01 PM
Incarceration is usually basic warehousing. There is limited effort to reform the prisoner or make them a better citizen when they come out. Redemption is not the rule. Instead, they are more likely to learn to become a better criminal. Society is not improved by it. We lock up more people than any other country in the world and spend billions of taxpayer money on it. It needs to be reformed and reduced.

Apologies Phil. I have rethought my previous opinion and know it was obviously retarded, otherwise this farggot would be arguing with me, not you.

You win.

phill4paul
01-30-2019, 10:03 PM
Not being allowed to vote does NOT make one a half citizen, not being allowed to own a gun makes you less than half a citizen.

I advocate for all government workers other than the military and anyone who gets a dime of government money to be banned from voting perhaps even including the employees of government contractors, I can't see doing that and then allowing felons to vote, it would also leave the felons with plenty of company so they would feel quite so alienated.

I disagree. And will end it at that.

Swordsmyth
01-30-2019, 10:05 PM
I disagree. And will end it at that.
That's fine.:)

phill4paul
01-30-2019, 10:10 PM

Of the half-dozen felony inmates, that I mentioned I have known, all have gone on to lead good lives. The one I mentioned is a legitimate, as in legal, millionaire. The others have families, homes and are employed or self employed. As I've mentioned they are all white males. So maybe that has something to do with it. I dunno.

UWDude
01-30-2019, 11:26 PM

I know a lot of a lot.

Biker felons are staunch conservatives, punk felons are hardcore liberals, or anarchist. Barfly felons are half and half. Homeless felons are just a mass of whackadoodlery, much of it brought on by homelessness, which crushes mens' souls.

I know a lot, a lot, personally.

UWDude
01-30-2019, 11:32 PM
one I mentioned is a legitimate, as in legal, millionaire.

This happens often (hyperbole, but more often than one would think). They find a legitimate hussle, figure out the money, and go for it. They are forced to be their own businessmen, because nobody hires felons.

They often fall back into abject poverty as well, even after living the high life. That's usually heartbreak or health... ..because most abuse their bodies hard in their youth.

tod evans
01-31-2019, 03:39 AM
You are dreaming if you think felons are going to vote GOP in large numbers under any circumstance. The recent Florida change to enfranchise criminals might have stolen the state from Republicans already.

Who do you think these people are going to vote for?
https://www.tampabay.com/resizer/-LHAF_xk3TWmA4oKLaEAVg_9ncY=/900x0/smart/filters:quality(60)/s3.amazonaws.com/arc-wordpress-client-uploads/tbt/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/31083842/Amendment4.jpg

They're not exactly a bunch of Thomas Sowells.

Are you assuming that because they're black they're felons?

Out here in the Ozarks the general rule is that the odd black is upstanding and hardworking.

The felons I know are, like Phil says, white folks and to a man they all work and despise big government so voting GOP is no more of an option than voting dem....

Sordsmyth proposed not letting government leaches vote, to me that's much more logical than stopping felons from voting.

H_H
01-31-2019, 07:20 AM

First off, I agree with this and we are on the same page

But question: How does Probation fit into all of this? I would bet a large number of white men who are one-time felons for some stupid thing that shouldn’t even have been a felony (like, say, Michael Milkin or Irwin Schiff but not high-profile like them) get probation only; no prison time.

Anti Federalist
01-31-2019, 07:55 AM
I am in agreement with Phill and Tod on this one.

Once your time is served, that's it, you are released and should have and enjoy all the rights and privileges you had before conviction.

Much more troubling to me, getting back to OP's initial post:

Criminalizes political speech that the government deems “discouraging” to voters who are statistically more likely to vote Democrat.
Takes redistricting away from elected leaders to give to left-leaning commissions.

Taken as a whole, it is very clear that what the intent of this bill is.

Permanent California style "super duper" Marxist majorities.

H_H
02-13-2019, 11:41 AM
Much more troubling to me, getting back to OP's initial post

And re-getting back to it:

It is very plausible that we become a one-party country very soon, in the sense that the Republican
Party as presently constituted forever loses the ability to win national elections, i.e.: the
Presidency. (This will be temporary and things will quickly re-arrange into two different parties, with the same old names but
now both wings of the old Democrat Party).

We still have the demographics for 2020, and then 2024, but then it starts, and has already started, to
get very, very tenuous. After 2030 or so it's Game Over. They will have won. Even if the biggest most
beautiful wall ever is built and not a single more immigrant ever enters the United States this will
happen. It's done. A sealed deal. The ones already in are more than enough, and they are highly
reproductive people.

This is not a conspiracy theory. This is the open strategy of the Democrats: flood the country with
brown peasants who will then be their forever voting base. They talk about it totally openly, and
have for 30-50 years.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51SVbY9d1uL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft %2C0%2C35_PIAmznPrime%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C-5_PIStarRatingFOURANDHALF%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61W5qewstYL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft %2C0%2C35_PIStarRatingFOUR%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_ZA(24%20Reviews)%2C445%2C291%2C400%2 C400%2Carial%2C12%2C4%2C0%2C0%2C5_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51keEj3HauL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft %2C0%2C35_PIAmznPrime%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C-5_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
So open & so many to choose from that I can do themed book cover collages

The funny thing is that only now, on the cusp of victory, are they getting any push-back at all.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51LI5sejL3L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

They could just laugh: Too late, suckers! But they are too smart for that. It is never too late. Take
heart from that, by the way, AF and all ye black-pilled. Your enemies, the smartest and best-informed
ones, still think you can win.

So, they are trying to prevent any more last-minute Hail Marys by shutting down democracy a little
early. Open legalization of vote fraud, etc. I don't like it. It's a good plan. For all I know our big fat
football, Trump, will probably sign it with a big honking magic marker and a big triumphant grin on his face
and call for anyone who opposed it so much as ever mentioned the strategy's existence
to resign immediately. Then be investigated by Mueller. So I don't see how it can be stopped.

The hour is late.
The orc hordes await.
Biding sweet at the gate.
Unopposed. None molest. Unafraid.

The allies you thought
are not.
The world you were taught
is not.
And all will descend
into Dark without end
and the Hope's robes you clung to
be wind.

But immortals care not
for such crass prole rot
weak handwringing of vict'ry or loss:
Glorious deeds never die;
they're their own reason why.
And the Dark comprehendeth it not.

Swordsmyth
02-13-2019, 03:52 PM
And re-getting back to it:

It is very plausible that we become a one-party country very soon, in the sense that the Republican
Party as presently constituted forever loses the ability to win national elections, i.e.: the
Presidency. (This will be temporary and things will quickly re-arrange into two different parties, with the same old names but
now both wings of the old Democrat Party).

We still have the demographics for 2020, and then 2024, but then it starts, and has already started, to
get very, very tenuous. After 2030 or so it's Game Over. They will have won. Even if the biggest most
beautiful wall ever is built and not a single more immigrant ever enters the United States this will
happen. It's done. A sealed deal. The ones already in are more than enough, and they are highly
reproductive people.

This is not a conspiracy theory. This is the open strategy of the Democrats: flood the country with
brown peasants who will then be their forever voting base. They talk about it totally openly, and
have for 30-50 years.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51SVbY9d1uL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft %2C0%2C35_PIAmznPrime%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C-5_PIStarRatingFOURANDHALF%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61W5qewstYL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft %2C0%2C35_PIStarRatingFOUR%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_ZA(24%20Reviews)%2C445%2C291%2C400%2 C400%2Carial%2C12%2C4%2C0%2C0%2C5_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51keEj3HauL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft %2C0%2C35_PIAmznPrime%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C-5_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
So open & so many to choose from that I can do themed book cover collages

The funny thing is that only now, on the cusp of victory, are they getting any push-back at all.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51LI5sejL3L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

They could just laugh: Too late, suckers! But they are too smart for that. It is never too late. Take
heart from that, by the way, AF and all ye black-pilled. Your enemies, the smartest and best-informed
ones, still think you can win.

So, they are trying to prevent any more last-minute Hail Marys by shutting down democracy a little
early. Open legalization of vote fraud, etc. I don't like it. It's a good plan. For all I know our big fat
football, Trump, will probably sign it with a big honking magic marker and a big triumphant grin on his face
and call for anyone who opposed it so much as ever mentioned the strategy's existence
to resign immediately. Then be investigated by Mueller. So I don't see how it can be stopped.

The hour is late.
The orc hordes await.
Biding sweet at the gate.
Unopposed. None molest. Unafraid.

The allies you thought
are not.
The world you were taught
is not.
And all will descend
into Dark without end
and the Hope's robes you clung to
be wind.

But immortals care not
for such crass prole rot
weak handwringing of vict'ry or loss:
Glorious deeds never die;
they're their own reason why.
And the Dark comprehendeth it not.
Are you saying there is hope or that there is no hope?

There is hope.